Page 54 of 135 FirstFirst ... 44450515253545556575864104 ... LastLast
Results 1,326 to 1,350 of 3356

Thread: Discussion of Serebii.net X & Y Discovery Thread

Did some spelunking in Glittering Cave Postgame for fossils. It appears there is some version exclusives in Kabuto and Omanyte being exclusive to Y and Lileep and Anorith being exclusive to X. Just basing this off personal experiences and a few other players feedback.

Quote Originally Posted by Uberpwnage13 View Post
    There's a super-creepy ghost girl that appears on the second floor of one of the Lumiose City apartments on North Boulevard. It was so sudden, it's a shame that I didn't get to film or screenshot it. It happens quickly and automatically, so if anyone can record it that would be awesome. It's the building where the receptionist says she's from rural Unova.

Also, Mewtwo doesn't seem to be banned in the Battle Spot Free Battles. This does not apply to Rating Battles.
    I noticed this also. Could it be a meaningless ghost such as the one in Diamond's Eterna forest haunted house? Or of more significance?
    Insert witty phrase here

Careless Ribbon's in Coumarine on Thursday.

I forgot to mention before that reversed immunities seem to become neutral hits in an Inverse Battle.
    Last edited by Blazios; 17th October 2013 at 1:12 AM.

Hello, everyone. I'm new to the forums, but I thought I might join in order to help share some of the new information. Currently, I'm raising some Pokémon to check out their move sets, so I'll update this post as I get more information.

Beldum: Learns no moves via level-up, not compatible with any TMs/HMs found so far (as expected).

Metang:
        Spoiler:- Move List:

Spoiler:- TM/HM List:

Metagross:

Looks like Metang and presumably Metagross' movesets will be copies or near-copies of their 5th gen sets, from what I've seen so far, with the additions of the few new TMs.

Delphox:
    Level 75 - Mystical Fire

Impressively high level to relearn Mystical Fire, if anything, given that I believe it's acquired much earlier as a Braixen.

Pidgeot:
    Level 50 - Tailwind
    Level 56 - Mirror Move

Dragalge:
    Level 67 - Twister

Yveltal:
    Level 80 - Sucker Punch

Zapdos:
    Level 71 - Drill Peck
    Last edited by Nightfire; 20th October 2013 at 4:52 AM.
    3DS Friend Code: 2723-9630-3775

Pokemon Y Team: Blastoise Lv. 75, Delphox Lv. 75, Aegislash Lv. 75, Malamar Lv. 78, Dragelge Lv. 65, Yveltal Lv. 74

Apparently, there's a mysterious glitch or something going around on people's games. They're appearing all over /vp/.

When I first saw one I thought it was photoshopped, but then other people posted more of them, so I'm sort of convinced.

[IMG]http://i39.*******.com/qz5h89.jpg[/IMG]
        Spoiler:- Large image:

3DS Friend Code: 2337-4608-0376
    Most Recent Shiny: - 868 eggs | Current Hunt:

Quote Originally Posted by Nightfire View Post
    Hello, everyone. I'm new to the forums, but I thought I might join in order to help share some of the new information. Currently, I'm raising some Pokémon to check out their move sets, so I'll update this post as I get more information.

Beldum: Learns no moves via level-up, not compatible with any TMs/HMs found so far (as expected).

Metang:

Nice to know I'm not the only one discovering the new Learn sets
    Edit: Sableye can learn Dazzling Gleam via TM.
    Last edited by BlackwingMarauder; 17th October 2013 at 12:44 AM.
    Proud owner of the Master League~

Userbar and badge made by broomstig.
    Claimed Reuniclus
    Quote Originally Posted by moot View Post
    i won a match with jigglypuff against kirby (the forums user) once. thanks for reading my smash bros story
    ^ So inspirational I can't even...

Quote Originally Posted by Green Blockhead View Post
    Apparently, there's a mysterious glitch or something going around on people's games. They're appearing all over /vp/.

When I first saw one I thought it was photoshopped, but then other people posted more of them, so I'm sort of convinced.

[IMG]http://i39.*******.com/qz5h89.jpg[/IMG]
        Spoiler:- Large image:
    Captain, help please
    I don't know what's so buggy about the pics...
    Pokemon X is AMAZING

Quote Originally Posted by Goten21 View Post
    Captain, help please
    I don't know what's so buggy about the pics...
    Graphical glitch, greyscale pokemon.

Graphical glitch, greyscale pokemon.
    Oh, lmao, how many pics have you seen on the web? It could've been just a few editors having nothing better to do...
    Pokemon X is AMAZING

What's this I hear about a glitch at Luminose City (sp?) concerning saving and stuff? O_O I don't want to have my game corrupted. D:

Quote Originally Posted by Ghost-Type View Post
    What's this I hear about a glitch at Luminose City (sp?) concerning saving and stuff? O_O I don't want to have my game corrupted. D:
    Check here: http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...Glitches-in-XY

| Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

New here, just joined to point out some things. Has anyone else discovered any of the following things yet?

I've been doing some breeding, and it seems as though the nature of the resulting pokemon may now be more likely to end up the same as the mother's nature, even without the everstone. Out of four pokemon, three of them had the exact same nature their mother had. Can't just be a coincidence...
    Also, it appears as though pokemon can now inherit egg moves from the mother as well. I bred a female Venusaur (who knew venoshock, razor leaf, sleep powder, and petal dance) with a male Cubone. The resulting Bulbasaur knew petal dance.

Oh, lmao, how many pics have you seen on the web? It could've been just a few editors having nothing better to do...
        Spoiler:- Hmmm...:

Imagine you run into a shiny with that graphic glitch... I would scream because it was white and not the actual shiny sprite...
    Proud owner of the Master League~

Userbar and badge made by broomstig.
    Claimed Reuniclus
    Quote Originally Posted by moot View Post
    i won a match with jigglypuff against kirby (the forums user) once. thanks for reading my smash bros story
    ^ So inspirational I can't even...

Don't know if this is a discovery or not but, I thought this was pretty neat: After beating a hex maniac on route 16 and you talk to her again she says "You're definitely the leader type! Like the protagonist of a game or something!"

Quote Originally Posted by Valamanj View Post
    New here, just joined to point out some things. Has anyone else discovered any of the following things yet?

I've been doing some breeding, and it seems as though the nature of the resulting pokemon may now be more likely to end up the same as the mother's nature, even without the everstone. Out of four pokemon, three of them had the exact same nature their mother had. Can't just be a coincidence...
    A sample size of 4 isn't really enough to show a trend, I caught 4 Helioptile in a row with a Careful nature in the wild without Synchronize, just one of those things that happen by chance.

Living Pokedex Completion: 718/718 species in box.
    Completed February 5th, 2014.
    Previously known as Mime Senior.
    Currently looking for a legit event
    3DS (XL Yveltal) Friend Code: 0490-5755-7024

Spoiler:- Hmmm...:
    That must be an horrible experience
    Pokemon X is AMAZING

That must be an horrible experience
    But interesting nonetheless.

I'd post the 4chan threads where I'm getting these from, but I'm not sure if it'd count as advertising...

I just found something whilst doing some berry farming.
    Appearently, the berry farm mechanic has improved, because there are now weed that you have to pull out. From my observations, I will suggest that the weed slows down the growth of the berry tree. The weed is probably random, but I did notice that three tree's who look incredibly the same all three had the weed
    I wonder why that is
    Pokemon X is AMAZING

Quote Originally Posted by gustavo 14 View Post
    Well, he said it was a different region, so it couldn't just be Kalos. I'm actually quite interested to see what this Souvenir is actually for.
    I have a theory that there is a hidden post game in X and Y.

1. The backpacker mentioned and this mysterious item.
    2. The seemingly pointless rail station.
    3. The huge lack of post elite 4 gameplay.
    4. The lack of new legendaries.

I just can't see there not being more to this game. Game Freak has went all out with these games, why do all that and have this little post game, even the team flare story was surprisingly short. Running around finding mega stones, battle chateau and looker's side quest isn't much compared to the last couple gens. 3DS cartridges have 1-8gb of memory on them, there is a lot of space for more game.

Quote Originally Posted by Reever View Post

I just can't see there not being more to this game. Game Freak has went all out with these games, why do all that and have this little post game, even the team flare story was surprisingly short. Running around finding mega stones, battle chateau and looker's side quest isn't much compared to the last couple gens. 3DS cartridges have 1-8gb of memory on them, there is a lot of space for more game.
    Just because there is more space doesn't mean there was more time. What we've got is what we've got, look forward to more in whatever sequel X/Y gets.

| Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

The backpacker is probably just an easter egg, but I'm excited for the item.
    The lack of legendaries~ well, there are all the other legendaries that can be caught, and also, look at the new pokemon, there just aren't that many
    I don't get the lack of elite 4 gameplay... Mind to explain
    I am dissapointed the rail station is meaningless too...
    Pokemon X is AMAZING

I just found something whilst doing some berry farming.
    Appearently, the berry farm mechanic has improved, because there are now weed that you have to pull out. From my observations, I will suggest that the weed slows down the growth of the berry tree. The weed is probably random, but I did notice that three tree's who look incredibly the same all three had the weed
    I wonder why that is
    i had one tree shake and a pokemon pop out so yeah big impovement on the berry farm.

There is a person in Dendemille Town who asks you how many mountain kalos pokemon you've seen, I've seen 42 so when I showed him he said find 70 more and he'll give me something delightful, can anyone confirm what he gives you?

sorry for the double post

ive seen elite 4 in Battle Chateau after i got the duchess title. just battled Siebold with 3 lvl 55 versions of his pokemon minus his gyarados.
    lets just assume from now on that that all the elite 4 are there along with the gym leaders( since i battled wulfric yesterday). might find the champion there too lol.

what you really need to look for in Battle Chateau is the ppl with audino's lol ( lvl 45 audino's at duchess lvl is about 4-5k exp lol)
    Last edited by goldenbender; 17th October 2013 at 1:48 AM.

Page 54 of 135 FirstFirst ... 44450515253545556575864104 ... LastLast