Page 55 of 135 FirstFirst ... 54551525354555657585965105 ... LastLast
Results 1,351 to 1,375 of 3353

Thread: Discussion of Serebii.net X & Y Discovery Thread

Quote Originally Posted by ii KillForCake View Post
    There is a person in Dendemille Town who asks you how many mountain kalos pokemon you've seen, I've seen 42 so when I showed him he said find 70 more and he'll give me something delightful, can anyone confirm what he gives you?
    He gives a Shell Bell.
    Jumping on the Friend Safari Bandwagon!
    4167 - 4475 - 9473
    (Has Snorunt, Bergmite & Lapras)

Quote Originally Posted by Reever View Post
    I have a theory that there is a hidden post game in X and Y.

1. The backpacker mentioned and this mysterious item.
    2. The seemingly pointless rail station.
    3. The huge lack of post elite 4 gameplay.
    4. The lack of new legendaries.

I just can't see there not being more to this game. Game Freak has went all out with these games, why do all that and have this little post game, even the team flare story was surprisingly short. Running around finding mega stones, battle chateau and looker's side quest isn't much compared to the last couple gens. 3DS cartridges have 1-8gb of memory on them, there is a lot of space for more game.
        Spoiler:- All those theories will be resolved in:

3DS Friend Code: 2337-4608-0376
    Most Recent Shiny: - 1,101 eggs
    Current Hunt:

Quote Originally Posted by Green Blockhead View Post
        Spoiler:- All those theories will be resolved in:
    Isn't it weird for you guys to think Z is like a later on extra special edition...
    I mean, why buy X if you have Z
    Will there be a Z at all?
    Was it ever confirmed???
    Pokemon X is AMAZING

heh 2 ways to go about this xy for chromosomes with a pokemon special z chromosome lol... or the xyz axis in a grid.

Quote Originally Posted by ii KillForCake View Post
    There is a person in Dendemille Town who asks you how many mountain kalos pokemon you've seen, I've seen 42 so when I showed him he said find 70 more and he'll give me something delightful, can anyone confirm what he gives you?
    Thanks for reminding me about that! Just went to the guy and he gave me a Shell Bell.

Quote Originally Posted by Goten21 View Post
    Isn't it weird for you guys to think Z is like a later on extra special edition...
    I mean, why buy X if you have Z
    Will there be a Z at all?
    Was it ever confirmed???
    No it's not confirmed it was just the norm for a gen to have a third counterpart (Crystal, Emerald, Platinum), but Gen V did broke the mold with BW2.
    It's only speculation since X and Y were named after the grid axis, so a Z would make sense if it were to follow that trend.

Living Pokedex Completion: 718/718 species in box.
    Completed February 5th, 2014.
    Previously known as Mime Senior.
    Currently looking for a legit event
    3DS (XL Yveltal) Friend Code: 0490-5755-7024

Quote Originally Posted by Mime Senior View Post
    No it's not confirmed it was just the norm for a gen to have a third counterpart (Crystal, Emerald, Platinum), but Gen V did broke the mold with BW2.
    It's only speculation since X and Y were named after the grid axis, so a Z would make sense if it were to follow that trend.
    Well, aren't Crystal and Platinum the only ones?
    I mean, there weren't any for Red (maybe if you count yellow) and Gold...
    But then again, Crystal and Platinum did come later
    I just find it so stupid to think I bought a... Sort of demo to a better game that is about to come
    Pokemon X is AMAZING

where can i buy stat raising items?
    Fire red team
    Emerald team
    Platinum team
    HG team
    Black 2 team
    Pokemon X Team

3DS FC: 3153-4454-8518

pokedex: complete -

Quote Originally Posted by Goten21 View Post
    Well, aren't Crystal and Platinum the only ones?
    I mean, there weren't any for Red (maybe if you count yellow) and Gold...
    But then again, Crystal and Platinum did come later
    I just find it so stupid to think I bought a... Sort of demo to a better game that is about to come
    Wait, what? Gold was part of the GSC trio...

Red, Blue, Yellow

Gold, Silver, Crystal

Ruby, Sapphire, Emerald

Diamond, Pearl, Platinum

And yes, Black, White, Black 2, White 2 BUT that was more or less a story extension. Gen V was a completely new generation anyway so it had it's innovations. Black 2 was fantastic 'n all and it felt like a third game to me.

I'd still be baffled if they didn't make a Z version. After all, why else would they introduce a pokemon SHAPED like the letter Z and whose name BEGINS with the letter Z? Best pokemon in Gen 6 by far.

I agree with your post. I'm not going to buy one of two games, then find out that a better game that merges some things together comes out two years later. Why buy one game and get it's mascot legendary when you can get all three in one game?

3DS Friend Code: 2337-4608-0376
    Most Recent Shiny: - 1,101 eggs
    Current Hunt:

lol unown poke in the shape of the letter z
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by Green Blockhead View Post
    Wait, what? Gold was part of the GSC trio...

Red, Blue, Yellow

Gold, Silver, Crystal

Ruby, Sapphire, Emerald

Diamond, Pearl, Platinum

And yes, Black, White, Black 2, White 2 BUT that was more or less a story extension. Gen V was a completely new generation anyway so it had it's innovations. Black 2 was fantastic 'n all and it felt like a third game to me.

I'd still be baffled if they didn't make a Z version. After all, why else would they introduce a pokemon SHAPED like the letter Z and whose name BEGINS with the letter Z? Best pokemon in Gen 6 by far.

I agree with your post. I'm not going to buy one of two games, then find out that a better game that merges some things together comes out two years later. Why buy one game and get it's mascot legendary when you can get all three in one game?
    Wait, Crystal was a Gold/Silver third game? #FailMe
    Yeah, in that case, isn't it better to always just wait for the third game?
    Why in hell would I want a game that is almost identical, but still feels way more empty than the other one
    BUT, then there's a fact that Z, if there's gonna be a Z, probably won't come out in another year
    And what pokemon?
    Pokemon X is AMAZING

I anyone has any information as to whether any more starters will have Mega Evolutions please PM me

Mega Swampert I need you
    Have(Trained):(only 2 lvls), ,
    Have(Untrained): , , (Lv75), , , , Zekrom

Want:

3DS Friend Code is FC is 4184-2298-3528 Tell me if you add me and send yours.

Friend Safari: and Frogadier

My work: http://www.redbubble.com/people/thes...ist_title_name

It seem champion will appear occasionally in battle Chateau after the player reach Grand Duke with usage of black writ

In-Battle Berry Trees:

In certain areas of the game, you will notice a tree in the background behind the opposing Pokemon that appears to be holding berries. These Berry Trees can drop berries that the player will receive at the end of battle.

berry.jpg

Certain moves will interact with the tree and force it to drop its berries (which you will then see sitting at the base of the tree.) So far, I have only discovered Air Cutter to work to produce this. Also, you will only pick the berries up off the ground if you defeat the opposing Pokemon. (Catch the Pokemon and the berries will not be picked up.)
    Last edited by TheAllyKat; 17th October 2013 at 3:01 AM.

Apparently some flying mons that can't be in sky battles are affected by ground moves now. Take with some salt.

Quick theory, but what if the region the backpacker refers to is Sinjoh and it is the method to get a dialga/pallia/giratina in the game OR it gives access if you have the souvenir and one of the legendary creation trio? We already know there is the hiker that asks about genesect and the meteors for deoxys so it might be another event once the poke transfer opens.

Quote Originally Posted by ctc43f View Post
    Quick theory, but what if the region the backpacker refers to is Sinjoh and it is the method to get a dialga/pallia/giratina in the game OR it gives access if you have the souvenir and one of the legendary creation trio? We already know there is the hiker that asks about genesect and the meteors for deoxys so it might be another event once the poke transfer opens.
    The backpacker specifically states it is not one of the main game regions. It is possibly Orre as it is not one of the main game regions and people have wanted a new Orre region game for a while.
    I am capable of manipulating matter on a subatomic level by speaking. A mere flick of my finger is sufficient to alter the gravitational pull of the planet. I shelve physics texts under "fiction" in my personal library. I consider the Laws of Thermodynamics loose guidelines, at best. In short, I am grasping the reins of the universe's carriage, and every morning I wake up, look the heavens and shout "Giddy up, boy!" You may never grasp the complexities of what I do, but at least have the common courtesy to feign something other than slack-jawed oblivion in my presence. I, sir, am a wizard, and I break more natural laws before breakfast than of which you are even aware.
    -Vaarsuvius, Order of the Stick. (with all due respect to Rich Burlew)

Quote Originally Posted by Bluemage21 View Post
    The backpacker specifically states it is not one of the main game regions. It is possibly Orre as it is not one of the main game regions and people have wanted a new Orre region game for a while.
    Sinjoh was a hidden region in one of the gen 4 games that was available only by event if you had an arceus. It wasn't one of the five he listed, and it would be a way to either distribute the legendaries or their hold items in gen 6.

2 questions
    1) have ALL the kaios pokemon been discovered?
    2) have ALL the mega evos been discovered?
    Fc: 5027 9186 9288

hello

Kangaskhan learns Power-Up Punch through TM. With Mega Kangaskhan, this boosts attack by two stages rather than one.

Granbull also knows Play Rough.
    Rotom needs some cooler forms. How about a sports car? (Or a giant robot?)

I don't know if this has been asked yet, but has anyone verified the return of the Masuda method?
    3DS Friend Code: 0189-9365-2266 (Dragon: fraxure, shelgon, sliggo)
    Pm Me if you add me, so I can add you!

I use only regular pokeballs and Luxury balls.

Shinies X/Y: Fletchling, Bergamite, Skrelp, Aegislash, Klefki, Sylveon

Watch the channel I co-host, we'll be covering literature, video games, anime, music and of course, pokemon!

I believe the experience you get from putting Pokemon in the Day-Care has gone up. I had my level 17 Charmeleon in the Day-Care and I hatched about 20 eggs. When I took him out he was already level 34. It must have gone up.
    Latest Shiny!

Chain fish in Cyllage City in Pokemon X!

3DS FC: 4682 - 8902 - 8849
    PM me if you decide to add me. Psychic Friend Safari with Xatu, Munna and Espurr.

Pointless bit of info, and I don't know if someone already pointed it out but on Route 17 somewhere out of the way in a maze like place there is a sky battle with a trainer who has a Rotom, after you beat her nothing interesting happens.

anyone here have milotic ? can trade with me, just request what do you want, i have garchomp

or anyone here have milotic in their friend safari, please add me 5043 2080 0941

Quote Originally Posted by Bluemage21 View Post
    If it's Orre then explain the Strange Souvenir that is "depicting a Pokémon that is venerated as a protector".
    Jumping on the Friend Safari Bandwagon!
    4167 - 4475 - 9473
    (Has Snorunt, Bergmite & Lapras)

Page 55 of 135 FirstFirst ... 54551525354555657585965105 ... LastLast