Page 58 of 135 FirstFirst ... 84854555657585960616268108 ... LastLast
Results 1,426 to 1,450 of 3356

Thread: Discussion of Serebii.net X & Y Discovery Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Jb View Post
    Going to repost the list of compiled references here.

Vegeta's 'Over 9000!' meme
    -Reggie's 'My body is ready' comment
    -Ruby and Sapphire references (hints maybe that there will be a remake of the 3rd gen games)
    -The region is more based on France.
    -Snorlax blocking the road is a nostalgia for the R/B/Y games
    -HarmoKnight. http://imgur.com/z7SxoDh
    -Hyper Beam and Psychic use the Gen1 sound effects.
    -Slenderman in the ghost house
    -Female trainer in Y talks about being 20% more something after you beat her - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Mu38Gcyoi8
    -Youngster Joey
    - I Like Shorts
    -The beginning forest is an almost exact replica of viridian forest from gen 1. Even the hidden item spots are the same.
    -My body is ready trainer in Victory Road
    I also noticed a female Waitress in Battle Maison called Catla who spoke like a lolcat

Quote Originally Posted by tmurphy1992 View Post
    this may or may not have been said already, but if your pokemon reaches its evolution level during battle than faints it still evolves, even if you lose the battle. i havent played the other games in awhile so im not sure if that happens in other games.
    This happens in EVERY GAME in the series.
    I am capable of manipulating matter on a subatomic level by speaking. A mere flick of my finger is sufficient to alter the gravitational pull of the planet. I shelve physics texts under "fiction" in my personal library. I consider the Laws of Thermodynamics loose guidelines, at best. In short, I am grasping the reins of the universe's carriage, and every morning I wake up, look the heavens and shout "Giddy up, boy!" You may never grasp the complexities of what I do, but at least have the common courtesy to feign something other than slack-jawed oblivion in my presence. I, sir, am a wizard, and I break more natural laws before breakfast than of which you are even aware.
    -Vaarsuvius, Order of the Stick. (with all due respect to Rich Burlew)

A lady in the hotel who talks about Lavaridge Town in the hotel gives a lava cookie after a few days

Quote Originally Posted by Wulava View Post
    - A guy at Shalour referenced Hiker Andy, the controversial Ferris Wheel hiker from BW.
    - There are NPCs who play the remixed version of Emotion (Bianca & her Dad's dramatic music), and Jubilife. I forgot where.
    The Jubilife City remix is in a house in the North-East portion of Snowbelle City.
    Pokemon Pearl version Nuzlocke team
    Theo, Quiet Nature, Lv.36 Stella, Lonely Nature, Lv.33
    Elvis, Calm Nature, Lv.33 Clara, Hasty Nature, Lv.33
    Balthazar, Gentle Nature, Lv.33 Cassidy, Adamant Nature, Lv.33

I think I have an idea what the Special Souvenir might do.

I've had my lead pokemon holding it, and I've found two shinies in under four hours (spinda and geodude, both in horde battles). That's quite a coincidence - anyone else tried this?
    Last edited by EnglishUmbreon13; 17th October 2013 at 3:19 PM. Reason: Spelling
    Shinies:
    Kalos: 2x
    Event Shinies:
    , Dialga, Palkia, Giratina

WHITE Friend Code: 4555 9789 1949
    3DS Friend Code: 4957 - 2825 - 3460 Ice Type Friend Safari: something, something, Bergmite (Elite 4 complete) PM if added.

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowKreach View Post
    The Jubilife City remix is in a house in the North-East portion of Snowbelle City.
    And the Emotion remix house is in upper Coumarine City.
    My 3DS Friend Code:
    3797 - 8023 - 1467
    Friend Safari: Fighting-type

Vivillon Pattern: Modern

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Zoroark View Post
    Listen, you gotta remember these things; always avoid claims of Fennekin being (or becoming) part Fighting-type, don't tick off mods, and NEVER (and I mean NEVER!) suggest that Arceus is the God of Pokemon when Endolise is online. If you somehow make this mistake, run for the hills before he attempts to murder you via tongue lashing.

Noticed that there is a medal missing on the medal page:

Egg Breeder: A Medal to prove the decent parental instincts of people who hatched 10 Pokémon Eggs.

Should be right after Egg Beginner.

Edit: Found a few more which are missing:

Link Battle Pioneer: A Medal to praise the advanced competitive spirit of Trainers who had 10 Link Battles.

BP Wealthy: A Medal to praise the strength and continuous efforts of those who earned 100 BP.

10-Time Hall of Famer: A Medal for Trainers who enter the Hall of Fame 10 times.

Head It Fan: A Medal commemorating a score of ★★★ in Pokémon-Amie's Head It Unlimited mode.

Lumiosian: A Medal for locals of Lumiose City who have become extremely stylish.

Fashion Leader:
    A Medal for those who have accumulated a lot of clothing.
    Last edited by Lithexive; 17th October 2013 at 3:23 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by EnglishUmbreon13 View Post
    I think I have an idea what the Special Souvenir might do.

I've had my lead pokemon holding it, and I've found two shinies in under four hours (spinda and geodude, both in horde battles). That's quite a coincidence - anyone else tried this?
    I've encountered 2 RE shinies in a game in under an hour before, so unless you end up finding another 5+ shinies with that as your lead in the next 5 or so hours, odds are it was random luck.

Pokéarth is missing a trainer on Route 12: Swimmer (F) Isla. Corsola lvl. 28 and Lanturn lvl. 28, both female. no idea on their moves.

Quote Originally Posted by MuhFugginMoose View Post
    There's referances to a lot of the regions.
    (Hints there will be remakes of all the games).
    Don't get your hopes up.
    Or they will start on making a game with kanto johto hoenn sinnoh unova and kalos. Which would be cool ;p Getting a lot of badges

~ | Latest shiny: Platinum (246 Softresets) | ~

~ | Friendscode X & Y: 3196-4085-3103 | ~

~ | Living Pokédex: 718/721 | ~

Well that leave us with Orre

What about the Orange Islands?

Default Fossils

According the page about the Glittering Cave, the Dome and Helix fossils are available. Almost 100 fossils in, I have yet to find either so I think they might be exclusive to Pokémon Y, I'm playing X.

Either that, or I have the worst luck ever, which is possible but it's weird it's both the Kanto fossils I'm missing.

Training Ribbon on the obtainable ribbons page says Lumiose Cafe'. It is more specifically Cafe Ultimo (North Side) and it's not a man, rather the woman in green that gives the Ribbon.

Quote Originally Posted by justafish2002 View Post
    that's an anime only thing I think

This is Turtwig, he was the most under appreciatted starter in Diamond & Pearl. If you picked Turtwig as your starter, put this in your sig . Started by Dax-360
    Quote Originally Posted by Teshub View Post
    I also read from the bulbagarden thread about the movie that Zorua impersonates Dawn and tries to show Dawn's butt to Ash. Fanservice, foreshadowing?
    Quote Originally Posted by Locormus View Post
    This show is called Pokemon, not Pochaman.. although that sounds almost the same..
    Youtube, DeviantArt, Bulbagarden, *******, Imageshack, Photobucket, Smogon, Blog, Pokémon Series Analysis Dropbox Folder, PO/PS Username: Yusuf Kaya 3.0

Was said already that the old fossils are version exclusives (Kanto ones being exclusive to Y).

Quote Originally Posted by tyro333 View Post
    well the NPC is in Jaune Plaza, not really one you talk to but rather you just overhear it like a lot of NPCs in Lumiose City. she says something along the lines of "I heard theres a Lava Dome Pokemon in Jaune Plaza"

ohh that's a good point. it definitely won't be in this game though which is a shame. Pokemon Z in the making i guess!!
    Oh thanks. That's exactly the same 2 ladies I was talking to earlier today. But now she referred to the lava dome pokemon too. Maybe she will give us more informations if we visit this place more often / or on different times?
    My dshini page:
    http://www.dshini.net/de/spage/851ea...1-a064185c8567
    Recently played Koihime Musou and it was kinda like..the best thing ever. So I really want the sequel. So if you are an adult and if like visual novels..if you can, please support the official translation group: http://forums.fuwanovel.org/index.ph...ment-and-news/

Quote Originally Posted by justafish2002 View Post
    You mean Sevii Islands, perhaps?

Quote Originally Posted by Wulava View Post
    - A guy at Shalour referenced Hiker Andy, the controversial Ferris Wheel hiker from BW.
    - There are NPCs who play the remixed version of Emotion (Bianca & her Dad's dramatic music), and Jubilife. I forgot where.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razmos View Post
    I also noticed a female Waitress in Battle Maison called Catla who spoke like a lolcat
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadowKreach View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Endolise View Post
    And the Emotion remix house is in upper Coumarine City.
    Cool, I'll try to keep a list of all the findings.

Vegeta's 'Over 9000!' meme
    -Reggie's 'My body is ready' comment
    -Ruby and Sapphire references (hints maybe that there will be a remake of the 3rd gen games)
    -The region is more based on France.
    -Snorlax blocking the road is a nostalgia for the R/B/Y games
    -HarmoKnight. http://imgur.com/z7SxoDh
    -Hyper Beam and Psychic use the Gen1 sound effects.
    -Slenderman in the ghost house
    -Female trainer in Y talks about being 20% more something after you beat her - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Mu38Gcyoi8
    -Youngster Joey
    - I Like Shorts
    -The beginning forest is an almost exact replica of viridian forest from gen 1. Even the hidden item spots are the same.
    -My body is ready trainer in Victory Road
    - There are NPCs who play the remixed version of Emotion (Bianca & her Dad's dramatic music), and Jubilife.
    - a female Waitress in Battle Maison called Catla who spoke like a lolcat
    - The Jubilife City remix is in a house in the North-East portion of Snowbelle City.
    - the Emotion remix house is in upper Coumarine City.

Quote Originally Posted by Dylz View Post
    Or they will start on making a game with kanto johto hoenn sinnoh unova and kalos. Which would be cool ;p Getting a lot of badges
    It's nice to have hopes, but we should keep them in the realm of reality.
    PERFECTE MENOSVS • PERFECTE IMPERFECTVS
    I love beautiful women, and not ashamed to admit it! Copy and paste this if you do too.
    Want to battle? Feel free to PM me.
    FC: 1736 1029 6838
    Chilling in the City of Fear

Are we aware of Teddiursa being able to have the "honey gather" ability in the Friend Safari?

I'm not up to date on abilities so sorry if it's known.
    3DS FC: 4038-7225-8781

Quote Originally Posted by Mays View Post
    Are we aware of Teddiursa being able to have the "honey gather" ability in the Friend Safari?

I'm not up to date on abilities so sorry if it's known.
    Yeah that's its standard Hidden Ability

Ah fair enough.

Is it also known that you can change the order of menus when you press in X? ie: you can move save over to where Pokemon is
    3DS FC: 4038-7225-8781

Can you do a page on the encounters with Team Flare?

Page 58 of 135 FirstFirst ... 84854555657585960616268108 ... LastLast