Page 7 of 135 FirstFirst ... 345678910111757107 ... LastLast

Thread: Discussion of Serebii.net X & Y Discovery Thread

I just want to know if any legendaries are going to become Fairy type.
    It would definitely nerf him but palkia seems like a dragon/fairy type to me.
    Platinum FC: 3438-5727-0413

HeartGold FC: 0861-6795-0589

A motto to live by:
    "Never settle for less."

Quote Originally Posted by Feenan View Post
    I just want to know if any legendaries are going to become Fairy type.
    It would definitely nerf him but palkia seems like a dragon/fairy type to me.
    I'm pretty sure any Pokemon that got a type change is un the Kalos dex.

| Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

Hm? The form differences on the Pumpkin Pokemon is interesting. So...the bigger you get the higher the hp or attack. I am totally getting hte biggest one.
    I am the Master of Arcanine and Boy do I love this Big Dog

† I am a Christian and proud of it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

50% of Serebii users are relapsing pokemon fans...if you are among those that never got off the band wagon...copy and paste this in your sig (started by CyberBlastoise).

Hoenn here we Come! 17 hrs to go
    3ds friend code: 3265-5471-9696.

Quote Originally Posted by MasterofArcanine View Post
    Hm? The form differences on the Pumpkin Pokemon is interesting. So...the bigger you get the higher the hp or attack. I am totally getting hte biggest one.
    Where'd you learn this?

Nvm is in new formes page. Very interesting indeed
    Pokemon White FC: 5372 0625 3855

Quote Originally Posted by Hydrohs View Post
    Butbutbut Clefairy
    My 3DS XL Friend Code:
    0748 - 4304 - 0124
    Friend Safari: Steel-type

My 3DS Friend Code:

3797 - 8023 - 1467
    Friend Safari: Fighting-type

Vivillon Pattern: Modern

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Zoroark View Post
    Listen, you gotta remember these things; always avoid claims of Fennekin being (or becoming) part Fighting-type, don't tick off mods, and NEVER (and I mean NEVER!) suggest that Arceus is the God of Pokemon when Endolise is online. If you somehow make this mistake, run for the hills before he attempts to murder you via tongue lashing.

so horde mons can have their hidden abilities. well how are we going to know? hopefully it's a high enough chance that we won't have to get extremely lucky to find one.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thrive
    We all stand in single file line, and we have all been born into it.

Quote Originally Posted by Rhynox View Post
    Where'd you learn this?
    Serebii just updated the site with a form change pages. Roll down to Pumpkinboo (I think I got that name right) and it explains.
    I am the Master of Arcanine and Boy do I love this Big Dog

† I am a Christian and proud of it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

50% of Serebii users are relapsing pokemon fans...if you are among those that never got off the band wagon...copy and paste this in your sig (started by CyberBlastoise).

Hoenn here we Come! 17 hrs to go
    3ds friend code: 3265-5471-9696.

Quote Originally Posted by weavile606 View Post
    so horde mons can have their hidden abilities. well how are we going to know? hopefully it's a high enough chance that we won't have to get extremely lucky to find one.
    I noticed it only because Scraggy has the hidden ability Intimidate, which obviously activates at the start of battle. there is no way to tell which one of the pokemon had the ability though, so it's very unreliable.

Quote Originally Posted by Hydrohs View Post
    Actually, I believe Togepi's been confirmed to now be pure Fairy, and it isn't in the Kalos Pokedex.

Quote Originally Posted by Razmos View Post
    I noticed it only because Scraggy has the hidden ability Intimidate, which obviously activates at the start of battle. there is no way to tell which one of the pokemon had the ability though, so it's very unreliable.
    Isn't there an ability/move that lets you see what the target's Ability is? You could just use that when hunting for them.

Also, what is it that prevents these games from being torn apart like previous gens? Just new technology on the 3ds Chip? Ignore the question if it's not relevant.
    Now previewing Haunted Eve Monsters for Halloween! Check them out at Facebook. and pick up Mystical: Kingdom of Monsters at Drivethru RPG. New Class (the Monster Trainer), 6 archetypes, 154 monsters, feats, magic, and so much more. Feel free to PM for more information about this game/world.

The stat differences between Pumpkaboo and Gourgeist's forms are pretty cool. I'm happy that it isn't just aesthetic.

Quote Originally Posted by malcolm_n View Post
    Isn't there an ability/move that lets you see what the target's Ability is? You could just use that when hunting for them.
    I believe there might be, but I can't for the life of me remember what it's called because I've never had a reason to use it until now :P

I'm pretty surprised at how rare the mega stones seem to be. A large chunk of the revealed stones haven't even been found yet.
    To right the countless wrongs of our day, we shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise. What a wonderful world such would be...

Um, the thing with the hoards having hidden abilities, has anyone thought there may be a litwick hoard, or a litwick in friend safari. Damn, ST chandy is upon us now!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Valoo. View Post
    The stat differences between Pumpkaboo and Gourgeist's forms are pretty cool. I'm happy that it isn't just aesthetic.
    I'm not sure that I quite understand it though... at first I thought the size was determined by the Pokemon's IV's, but it seems that the different sizes actually have different base stats?

Quote Originally Posted by Tytus View Post
    I'm not sure that I quite understand it though... at first I thought the size was determined by the Pokemon's IV's, but it seems that the different sizes actually have different base stats?
    That's what it sounds like to me. So the super size Gorgeist will be great if it learns Trick Room (as a jack-o-lantern, I demand that it does) and the smallest one will hopefully be fast enough to matter. I likewise imagine that you'll see the middle two the most?
    Now previewing Haunted Eve Monsters for Halloween! Check them out at Facebook. and pick up Mystical: Kingdom of Monsters at Drivethru RPG. New Class (the Monster Trainer), 6 archetypes, 154 monsters, feats, magic, and so much more. Feel free to PM for more information about this game/world.

about the mega stones, have anyone think about stealing from the wild? i think some of them might be holding certain mega stones.

Edit: no, i dont have the game yet. just 31 more hours...

Is the Ability Capsule a one time use item or a permanent item?
    Quote Originally Posted by MuhFugginMoose View Post
    Learn that Pokemon aren't tailor made just for you and you'll realize how amazing all three of these really are. . .

I'm thinking it'd be a good idea to get a poke with both frisk and skill swap. That way you could find out about held items and hidden abilities
    Pokemon White FC: 5372 0625 3855

Quote Originally Posted by AshenWolf View Post
    about the mega stones, have anyone think about stealing from the wild? i think some of them might be holding certain mega stones.

Edit: no, i dont have the game yet. just 31 more hours...
    It is certainly possible. In fact, it is theorized that Kanto birds might have their Mega Stones. But the percantage is most likely low so it is not worth bothering with.
    This is Turtwig, he was the most under appreciatted starter in Diamond & Pearl. If you picked Turtwig as your starter, put this in your sig . Started by Dax-360
    Quote Originally Posted by Teshub View Post
    I also read from the bulbagarden thread about the movie that Zorua impersonates Dawn and tries to show Dawn's butt to Ash. Fanservice, foreshadowing?
    Quote Originally Posted by Locormus View Post
    This show is called Pokemon, not Pochaman.. although that sounds almost the same..
    Youtube, DeviantArt, Bulbagarden, Imageshack, Photobucket, Smogon, Blog, Pokémon Series Analysis Dropbox Folder, Tumblr. PO/PS Username: Yusuf Kaya 3.0

So is there no new Pseudo-legendary?

Quote Originally Posted by EveryVillianIsLemons View Post
    So is there no new Pseudo-legendary?
    I believe goodra takes that title.

Simple beam and entrainment change the foes ability, but you can see what it's ability was if you are paying attention.

Quote Originally Posted by It is I, View Post
    Simple beam and entrainment change the foes ability, but you can see what it's ability was if you are paying attention.
    Also, Skill swap (as noted above). Cool, so it is possible. I also like that idea that there could be mega stones on wild pokemon. Looks like we'll need mega-gengar to catch the legendary birds, since I don't remember seeing Wobbuffet/other shadowtaggers in the dex.

*edit* Nevermind. 118 and 119 of Coastal.

Also, Skill swap (as noted above). Cool, so it is possible. I also like that idea that there could be mega stones on wild pokemon. Looks like we'll need mega-gengar to catch the legendary birds, since I don't remember seeing Wobbuffet/other shadowtaggers in the dex.

*edit* Nevermind. 118 and 119 of Coastal.
    mega gengar wouldn't work either way since the birds flee before you get to make a move.

Page 7 of 135 FirstFirst ... 345678910111757107 ... LastLast