Page 2 of 113 FirstFirst 1234561252102 ... LastLast

Thread: The Kalos Dex Thread v2 [READ FIRST POST]

Quote Originally Posted by pOlarizer View Post
    I like it too but its stats are a bit of a let down.
    I haven't checked/seen its stats yet. Most of the time when I'm on here, Im at work taking a small break to read through the posts and make the occasional comment or two. Most of the time, links dont work, so I only see stats if people directly post it. Even then, Im not good at figuring out what it translates to lol. Like, I have no idea what a base 80 defense amounts to or something. I just know base 100 or high is good. Not sure how good, but I know its good lol.
    † I am a Christian, and not ashamed to admit it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

What's better than a Malamar?
    A Shiny Malamar!

Current Shinies:
    Malamar
    Dragalge
    Mr. Mime
    Carbink
    Sandslash
    Gyrados
    Horsea
    Haxorus
    Garchomp

Nintendo 3DS FC: 0447 5404 6118
    Safari Zone Element: Electric
    Emolga, Electabuzz, Zebstrika

i can admittedly say that i am slightly disappointed that theres only 69 new pokemon in 6th gen - i was expecting itd be at least 150. i think the reason why the amount of the new pokemon is so small its because of the Mega Evolution concept that brings the old ones to be the "new" pokemon.

but as a person whos inherit the value of equality in the pokemon world, all is good - maybe there are some new pokemon waiting to be discovered in the next version which have made hidden. either way, im waiting for that surprise.

right now, im going to form a new team in 6th gen!

Quote Originally Posted by Bus View Post
    I haven't checked/seen its stats yet. Most of the time when I'm on here, Im at work taking a small break to read through the posts and make the occasional comment or two. Most of the time, links dont work, so I only see stats if people directly post it. Even then, Im not good at figuring out what it translates to lol. Like, I have no idea what a base 80 defense amounts to or something. I just know base 100 or high is good. Not sure how good, but I know its good lol.
    Credits to smogon:
    #707 Klefki (Steel/Fairy)
    Base 50/80/90/80/80/70
    Prankster

Average everything except below par hp and great ability.

Quote Originally Posted by pOlarizer View Post
    Credits to smogon:
    #707 Klefki (Steel/Fairy)
    Base 50/80/90/80/80/70
    Prankster

Average everything except below par hp and great ability.
    Its stats are all better than Sableye's (except HP is equal)... I think it will be a useful Pokemon with Prankster.

Sableye: 50 75 75 65 65 50

Spoiler:- I'm looking for:
    Please help. :3

Loving the 3D sprites, was not expecting them so soon so hats off to the site for that, incredible job!

I never knew Pumpkaboo could be found in different sizes. Guessing its purely cosmetic, maybe only affecting its weight?
    Team Shut-down
    Pokemon X Friend Code: 4270-1529-9156. Please feel free to add me for Battles, Trades and Friend Safari (Dark Type: Pawniard, Sandile & Inkay).
    STOP SENDING ME FROAKIE VIA WONDER TRADE!

Anyone who has got the game early and have got their pokedex?
    If so can you please tell me if there is more than 69 new pokemon, how high do the numbers in your pokedex g0?
    Have to wait to satureday to gwt the game and I can't wait to find out how many new pokemons I can catch, train and battle with...

Florges looks awesome with red flowers/hair.

Here's hoping we get the Kalos regional dex filled soon! Still holding on hope for Vulpix, Finneon, Feebas, Taillow, Shinx & Growlithe!
    Mega Masquerain [Bug/Water]with Prankster

Make it happen GameFreak!!!!!

Woah Hawlucha has Unburden! If it can learn Acrobatics then Sorry Talonflame but you've been kicked from the squad! How early can you get the Mexican?
    Team Shut-down
    Pokemon X Friend Code: 4270-1529-9156. Please feel free to add me for Battles, Trades and Friend Safari (Dark Type: Pawniard, Sandile & Inkay).

Quote Originally Posted by MechaBulba View Post
    Woah Hawlucha has Unburden! If it can learn Acrobatics then Sorry Talonflame but you've been kicked from the squad! How early can you get the Mexican?
    Very early. I think you can get it around second or third gym. It was seen around level 24.
    This is Turtwig, he was the most under appreciatted starter in Diamond & Pearl. If you picked Turtwig as your starter, put this in your sig . Started by Dax-360
    Quote Originally Posted by Teshub View Post
    I also read from the bulbagarden thread about the movie that Zorua impersonates Dawn and tries to show Dawn's butt to Ash. Fanservice, foreshadowing?
    Quote Originally Posted by Locormus View Post
    This show is called Pokemon, not Pochaman.. although that sounds almost the same..
    Youtube, DeviantArt, Bulbagarden, *******, Imageshack, Photobucket, Smogon, Blog, Pokémon Series Analysis Dropbox Folder, PO/PS Username: Yusuf Kaya 3.0

Was it just me or do I remember them saying something about really wanting to make 'shiny' pokemon stand out more this gen? Going on that thought, what if a 'Shiny' Pumpkaboo is just this enormous freakin' monstrous pumpkin?
    † I am a Christian, and not ashamed to admit it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

What's better than a Malamar?
    A Shiny Malamar!

Current Shinies:
    Malamar
    Dragalge
    Mr. Mime
    Carbink
    Sandslash
    Gyrados
    Horsea
    Haxorus
    Garchomp

Nintendo 3DS FC: 0447 5404 6118
    Safari Zone Element: Electric
    Emolga, Electabuzz, Zebstrika

Quote Originally Posted by MechaBulba View Post
    I think it's confirmed that it does in fact learn Acrobatics.

Darn should at least be 100 new but maybe I
    finally will manage to catch all new pokemon in a game
    At least we got 69 new well designed pokemons
    And there seems to still be undiscovered mega evolutions
    By the way what do you people think about the Z pokemon Zygarde?
    I think it ROCKS!!!

I forgot, when was it that you could receive your fossil Pokémon?

Quote Originally Posted by Masterofknees View Post
    I forgot, when was it that you could receive your fossil Pokémon?
    Around second gym.
    This is Turtwig, he was the most under appreciatted starter in Diamond & Pearl. If you picked Turtwig as your starter, put this in your sig . Started by Dax-360
    I also read from the bulbagarden thread about the movie that Zorua impersonates Dawn and tries to show Dawn's butt to Ash. Fanservice, foreshadowing?
    This show is called Pokemon, not Pochaman.. although that sounds almost the same..
    Youtube, DeviantArt, Bulbagarden, *******, Imageshack, Photobucket, Smogon, Blog, Pokémon Series Analysis Dropbox Folder, PO/PS Username: Yusuf Kaya 3.0

Quote Originally Posted by Trainer Yusuf View Post
    Very early. I think you can get it around second or third gym. It was seen around level 24.
    That's awesome cheers, hopefully the breeder is close by so I can train it from a lower level.

Hmmm.... but now if I pick Chespin I'll end up with two Fighting types. Urgh, that's the one issue with the Starters, love their typing but it can make building a balanced team very hard..... Maybe Houndoom as my Fire?

Quote Originally Posted by Underachiever007 View Post
    I think it's confirmed that it does in fact learn Acrobatics.
    Fantastic new. thank you. So yup its made the team!
    Team Shut-down

Have anyone here tested the starters or evolved any?
    Which one has stats to be an offensive pokemon?

Quote Originally Posted by Jed Jordal View Post
    Have anyone here tested the starters or evolved any?
    Which one has stats to be an offensive pokemon?
    Delphox and Greninja. Chesnaught is a tank.

Quote Originally Posted by Trainer Yusuf View Post
    Around second gym.
    That's right. Thanks

Thank youvery much
    Think I will go with the Fox Queen then
    I love fire

Just wondering, has their been an image of Floette's stats and/or Pokédex entry?

POKÉMON OMEGA RUBY & APLHA SAPPHIRE
    |
    MEGA EVOLUTION | 0301-9985-7534 | SAM
    Y FRIEND SAFARI: WATER WITH OCTILLERY, WARTORTLE AND AZUMARILL

Oh, CoroCoro has started leaking? Hope there will be some Sugimori art.

Also, Garchomp, nice.
    Is apparantly Dragon Type in the Friend Safari. Neat.

One of these Spoilers has a very Hot Chick hidden. One has Yaoi. And one will eat your Soul. Choose at your own risk~

Spoiler:- Number 1:

Spoiler:- Number 2:

Spoiler:- Number 3:

I missed this on the previous thread, where/when was it confirmed that the Vivillon formes are based on real world location? That's just a bit of a shame to me. I think a lot of the patterns look great...I'd love it to be random, get a surprise, or otherwise be a factor I can influence...
    If I had any musical talent I would so start Pokémon Rock.

Watch me on youtube! Codename: JD

Quote Originally Posted by s2daam View Post
    Just wondering, has their been an image of Floette's stats and/or Pokédex entry?
    We have Florges' but not Floettes.

3DS FC: 1693 1069 1732
    Dream Suite Address: 5300 - 2139 - 7204

This is the third gen for which I have been watching live, as I became a proper fan after RS were released.

I have to admit, I am severely disappointed, for the first time. There are some amazing new Pokémon (I think the only two new ones I don't like are Bergmite and Avalugg), but I feel the possibility of newer additions was compromised for the sake of Mega Evolutions. I understand so many people love the idea of Mega Evolutions, but not a single one has appealed to me and I don't think it's a feature I plan on using. It's just surprising and disappointing because I have previously found next to nothing to complain about with previous generations.

From what I understand, seasons have gone away too. *sigh*

Oh well, no big deal. I will get the games some time in the next few months. Preferably before the Torchic distribution ends. In the meantime, I will patiently wait for Gen VII and hope it's more like Gen V in terms of new Pokémon, and hoping Mega Evolutions are only for this generation.

I am legitimately content with the fact that so many others are pleased with everything they have seen this gen. Now I hope for RS remakes even more.
    Nintendo Network ID: benjikemp

Page 2 of 113 FirstFirst 1234561252102 ... LastLast