Page 3 of 113 FirstFirst 12345671353103 ... LastLast

Thread: The Kalos Dex Thread v2 [READ FIRST POST]

Quote Originally Posted by s2daam View Post
    Just wondering, has their been an image of Floette's stats and/or Pokédex entry?
    Only the Super Training stats, which showcased a bias towards Sp. Atk and Speed. Of course, we don't know which flower that was.

Quote Originally Posted by Psyduck Ranger View Post
    I missed this on the previous thread, where/when was it confirmed that the Vivillon formes are based on real world location? That's just a bit of a shame to me. I think a lot of the patterns look great...I'd love it to be random, get a surprise, or otherwise be a factor I can influence...
    It came out on 4chan.
    This is Turtwig, he was the most under appreciatted starter in Diamond & Pearl. If you picked Turtwig as your starter, put this in your sig . Started by Dax-360
    Quote Originally Posted by Teshub View Post
    I also read from the bulbagarden thread about the movie that Zorua impersonates Dawn and tries to show Dawn's butt to Ash. Fanservice, foreshadowing?
    Quote Originally Posted by Locormus View Post
    This show is called Pokemon, not Pochaman.. although that sounds almost the same..
    Youtube, DeviantArt, Bulbagarden, Imageshack, Photobucket, Smogon, Blog, Pokémon Series Analysis Dropbox Folder, Tumblr. PO/PS Username: Yusuf Kaya 3.0

Quote Originally Posted by Trainer Yusuf View Post
    Delphox and Greninja. Chesnaught is a tank.
    Chestnaught has a good att stat, so it's not just a tank, depends on the set, you can make him damage dealer, it has access to good movepool.

Ok, my Flabébé is around Level 14, so once it levels up, I'll upload an image of Floette's stuff etc.

POKÉMON OMEGA RUBY & APLHA SAPPHIRE
    |
    MEGA EVOLUTION | 0301-9985-7534 | SAM
    Y FRIEND SAFARI: WATER WITH OCTILLERY, WARTORTLE AND AZUMARILL

Is it allowed to upload game spoiler pics on this thread? I'd do some

Do we know when we'd be able to get a Bagon? It is said to be caught early in game, but is there any accurate information regarding this, since for the first time I'm planning on using Salamance as my flyer too.

And, is Lapras given as a gift after 3rd GYM?

POKÉMON ALPHA SAPPHIRE | IGN: ASTRID | 3DS FC: 2165 - 6014 - 0811

You can get bagon about 2nd gym, along with drifloon and inkay in the grass after u get out of the cave shortcut. And yes Pokemon breeder will give you the Lapras when u talk to him, it's lvl 30.
    Funny thing, swimming on lapras is like really swimming on lapras, don't know do that apply for other pokemon or they just all look like lapras because lapras is the only one i could teach surf in my team.
    Last edited by ohmigodzor; 10th October 2013 at 3:28 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteBlair View Post
    Do we know when we'd be able to get a Bagon? It is said to be caught early in game, but is there any accurate information regarding this, since for the first time I'm planning on using Salamance as my flyer too.

And, is Lapras given as a gift after 3rd GYM?
    Yes, it is.

Man i thought Gourgeist looked so cool until i discovered it has a face on the stem, that kinda ruined it for me =/. Oh well guess I'll get a Trevenant! Anyone knows the stats of it?
    [IMG]http://i46.*******.com/205fssg.png[/IMG]

I really LOVE the idea of Mega Evolutions (well I wanted tier 4 evolutions most...) more POWER
    But I don't think it should be at the cost of new pokemon. We should have gotten bought.
    Yeah I now I sound like a spoiled kid...
    69 new are good at least they made 69 well designed ones, that's better than getting 100 where 50% are bad designed

Quote Originally Posted by Zorgaz View Post
    Man i thought Gourgeist looked so cool until i discovered it has a face on the stem, that kinda ruined it for me =/. Oh well guess I'll get a Trevenant! Anyone knows the stats of it?
    http://www.smogon.com/forums/threads...ction.3489182/

Where can Eevee, Honedge and Goomy be found and how quickly? Thank you in advance.
    The Five Region Challenge

Spoiler:- Regions:

For those of you who have the game, anyone of you guys encountered Surskit? Just wanted to ask if its available early like within the first or second route?
    Mega Masquerain[Bug/Water]with Prankster

[70/20/92/120/122/90]

That's it I'm demanding Freeze Dry Masquerain

I'm past 3rd gym and havent seen any of them, but I might have just missed it, Eevee is probably a gift but the guy that manage PC BOXes that I thought would give me one actually haven't.

Quote Originally Posted by ohmigodzor View Post
    Chestnaught has a good att stat, so it's not just a tank, depends on the set, you can make him damage dealer, it has access to good movepool.
    Thank you I really like it's design.
    But I like the Fox too.
    Now I have to deside which one to get.
    Well haven't had a grass starter in a long time (well got Torterra but that was in my 3rd time playing through Sinnoh).
    This will be difficult...

Quote Originally Posted by Shiny Espeon0429 View Post
    Where can Eevee, Honedge and Goomy be found and how quickly? Thank you in advance.
    I want to know this too. I want Honedge soooo bad

Quote Originally Posted by Shiny Espeon0429 View Post
    Goomy is found near sixth gym. Eevee and Honedge are found early(somewhere in first to third) IIRC.

Edit: Also Shiny Scatterbug.
    This is Turtwig, he was the most under appreciatted starter in Diamond & Pearl. If you picked Turtwig as your starter, put this in your sig . Started by Dax-360
    Quote Originally Posted by Teshub View Post
    I also read from the bulbagarden thread about the movie that Zorua impersonates Dawn and tries to show Dawn's butt to Ash. Fanservice, foreshadowing?
    Quote Originally Posted by Locormus View Post
    This show is called Pokemon, not Pochaman.. although that sounds almost the same..
    Youtube, DeviantArt, Bulbagarden, Imageshack, Photobucket, Smogon, Blog, Pokémon Series Analysis Dropbox Folder, Tumblr. PO/PS Username: Yusuf Kaya 3.0

You can get bagon about 2nd gym, along with drifloon and inkay in the grass after u get out of the cave shortcut. And yes Pokemon breeder will give you the Lapras when u talk to him, it's lvl 30.
    Funny thing, swimming on lapras is like really swimming on lapras, don't know do that apply for other pokemon or they just all look like lapras because lapras is the only one i could teach surf in my team.
    I don't think it does. Someone else on another site confirmed that Lapras is a special case (I believe that site was Smogon?) and the others get that generic shadow on the water. Not that I have a problem with that, anyway.
    ...A wise one once told me love was like a pokemon battle. You can fight it, you can run away from it; or you can end up without any balls when the opportunity arises.

FC: 2964-8693-8509

I'm past 3rd gym and havent seen any of them, but I might have just missed it, Eevee is probably a gift but the guy that manage PC BOXes that I thought would give me one actually haven't.
    Thank you. I'd guess that Goomy can't be found till later, with it being the pseudo-legendary. In some of the early leaks, it mentioned that Eevee could be found in the wild, so maybe that's why the guy didn't give you one? No idea on Honedge, though.

Goomy is found near sixth gym. Eevee and Honedge are found early(somewhere in first to third) IIRC.

Cool looks like I can build my desired team before the 4th gym. Any word on where or even if Houndoom is about?
    Team Shut-down
    Pokemon X Friend Code: 4270-1529-9156. Please feel free to add me for Battles, Trades and Friend Safari (Dark Type: Pawniard, Sandile & Inkay).
    STOP SENDING ME FROAKIE VIA WONDER TRADE!

Anyone who has Y, have you found a Skrelp yet?

Name: Flare
    Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage

Planned Pokemon Y Team:

Planned Pokemon X Team:

3DS FC is: 1220 7327 1929. Feel free to add me!

So maybe that white Vivillion we saw in the box was a shiny?

Edit: Espurr has the creepiest expression.

http://25.media.tumblr.com/ce5a4778e...qjxao1_500.jpg

3DS FC: 1693 1069 1732
    Dream Suite Address: 5300 - 2139 - 7204

Thank you very much. Looks like most of my team will be formed by third gym then, which is great!

Quote Originally Posted by Arcamenel View Post
    So maybe that white Vivillion we saw in the box was a shiny?
    I suppose that it is possible, but Shiny Pokémon have never had their own box sprites before.
    My 3DS Friend Code:
    3797 - 8023 - 1467
    Friend Safari: Fighting-type

Vivillon Pattern: Modern

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Zoroark View Post
    Listen, you gotta remember these things; always avoid claims of Fennekin being (or becoming) part Fighting-type, don't tick off mods, and NEVER (and I mean NEVER!) suggest that Arceus is the God of Pokemon when Endolise is online. If you somehow make this mistake, run for the hills before he attempts to murder you via tongue lashing.

That special Garchomp revealed was from CoroCoro, right? Does that mean CoroCoro is leaking, and we should get more Scans?

Really wanna see some official art for more Mons. :P
    Is apparantly Dragon Type in the Friend Safari. Neat.

One of these Spoilers has a very Hot Chick hidden. One has Yaoi. And one will eat your Soul. Choose at your own risk~

Spoiler:- Number 1:

Spoiler:- Number 2:

Spoiler:- Number 3:

I'd like to know more about gourgeist different size.Are they random and do they affect stats or is it just different looks?Is it fixed when you catch him or can you change it feeding him or whatever.

Page 3 of 113 FirstFirst 12345671353103 ... LastLast