Page 101 of 113 FirstFirst ... 5191979899100101102103104105111 ... LastLast
Results 2,501 to 2,525 of 2803

Thread: The Kalos Dex Thread v2 [READ FIRST POST]

Is this the thread where we discuss friend safari? because a thread really is needed.
    | | | | TBD | | TBD |
    Pokemon X : Deak

Trying to build a team that isn't a replica of every other team being used.

Quote Originally Posted by RNG_Reporter View Post
    Is this the thread where we discuss friend safari? because a thread really is needed.
    Guess it's a good thing we've had one for a few days, then. http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...xchange-Thread

| Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

Does anyone know how i can get a Beldum with Stealth Rock in X and Y? Don't seem to be any Move tutors, and i can't seem to breed it with anything other than a Ditto...
    3DS Friend Code : 0559-6876-7007

Safari Type : Fairy

Pokemon : Kirlia, Swirlix, (Spritzee)

Favorite Pokémon :

Favorite Game : Soul Silver

A ton of Pokemon simply don't have access to certain moves until Pokemon Bank is available.

I can only hope that whatever Pokemon game is being released in the next few years will have the B/W2 tutors available so we can get those moves and have Pokemon with high stats simultaneously without having to resort to certain methods.

Quote Originally Posted by LLtacx View Post
    Does anyone know how i can get a Beldum with Stealth Rock in X and Y? Don't seem to be any Move tutors, and i can't seem to breed it with anything other than a Ditto...
    Beldum cannot be taught anything. Kinda like Magikarp. You're best bet would be move tutoring as a Metang "if" a tutor even exists for Stealth Rock. But it looks like this is it so far. http://serebii.net/xy/movetutor.shtml
    Friend code:1418-6735-6666 BulletMan
    Friend Safari: Bug
    Searching for: Think Fat Mamoswine, Technician Breloom

So I don't know if anyone proposed this theory yet or not, but I think I'm the first one to think of it! (correct me if I'm wrong) But I think the reason that X and Y had little new pokemon in it is because they only released half! (Stay with me here) I think that they are going to release the second half of the new pokemon when the second ground of gen 6 comes out! Because think of this; the new gens are always most looked forward too because they have new pokemon; but when the second installment comes around its not as hyped up because you're just getting a new legendary (or form in BW2s case) and not a whole selection of new poké. So I think that nintendo/gamefreak are being smart about this and releasing the new poké in both games to make them as equally hyped! Many people were disappointed in the fact that only 66 new pokemon were in gen 6 (Me being one of them) so I think that gamefreak/nintendo are trying something different! thank you very much ^-^

Quote Originally Posted by raffuresia View Post
    So I don't know if anyone proposed this theory yet or not, but I think I'm the first one to think of it! (correct me if I'm wrong) But I think the reason that X and Y had little new pokemon in it is because they only released half! (Stay with me here) I think that they are going to release the second half of the new pokemon when the second ground of gen 6 comes out! Because think of this; the new gens are always most looked forward too because they have new pokemon; but when the second installment comes around its not as hyped up because you're just getting a new legendary (or form in BW2s case) and not a whole selection of new poké. So I think that nintendo/gamefreak are being smart about this and releasing the new poké in both games to make them as equally hyped! Many people were disappointed in the fact that only 66 new pokemon were in gen 6 (Me being one of them) so I think that gamefreak/nintendo are trying something different! thank you very much ^-^
    there were 69 new pokemon plus they might do a DLC update to game lkike the bug patches cuz we still got the event pokemon still and other things in game that hold purpose like the 4 other power plants( 5 in total ) and that couriway town train station

Yeah, there have been several theories of them only releasing a percentage of the total generation VI Pokémon, with the hints of another region etc. It does seem like something GameFreak would do to keep things fresh and people guessing.

POKÉMON OMEGA RUBY & APLHA SAPPHIRE
    |
    MEGA EVOLUTION | 0301-9985-7534 | SAM
    Y FRIEND SAFARI: WATER WITH OCTILLERY, WARTORTLE AND AZUMARILL

Quote Originally Posted by s2daam View Post
    Yeah, there have been several theories of them only releasing a percentage of the total generation VI Pokémon, with the hints of another region etc. It does seem like something GameFreak would do to keep things fresh and people guessing.
    No it doesn't. It would be a new generation if they release new Pokemon.

| Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

Binacle's Sugimori art makes me hate it less. It made me laugh, but I still think it's the worst Pokemon design ever.

Spoiler:- "Alpha Sapphire Progress:

Quote Originally Posted by Hydrohs View Post
    No it doesn't. It would be a new generation if they release new Pokemon.
    With Trollfreak being so unexpected, I wouldn't be surprised if they go with a Gen 6.5. I know it may sound stupid, but there's still the possibility of 0.01% chance of it happening.

Quote Originally Posted by Shneak View Post
    Binacle's Sugimori art makes me hate it less. It made me laugh, but I still think it's the worst Pokemon design ever.
    The face is kinda funny. Binacle and Stunfisk look kinda good together.
    Also, I just find Barbaracle's main head strange.... Why does it have to be a hand?

.: So, what's next? | Edit by me, do not steal. :.
    .: IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS ABOUT THE GAMES, PLEASE CHECK THE [MAIN SITE] FIRST :.

Barbaracle is a close second. Yeah, the hand-head is ugly. This whole line is beyond hideous, between the colour scheme and the anatomy, plus the real life inspiration is odd. I would say that it shouldn't exist, but fortunately I haven't encountered either in X yet.

Spoiler:- "Alpha Sapphire Progress:

Quote Originally Posted by Wulava View Post
    With Trollfreak being so unexpected, I wouldn't be surprised if they go with a Gen 6.5. I know it may sound stupid, but there's still the possibility of 0.01% chance of it happening.

The face is kinda funny. Binacle and Stunfisk look kinda good together.
    Also, I just find Barbaracle's main head strange.... Why does it have to be a hand?
    I quite like the concept of the Binacle line, hands and barnacles is really a nice and simple concept that fits greatly personally. Plus we now know the true tale of The Ugly Binacle!

hey I have a question. im trying to breed some DW pokes with their regular counter parts. the ones with regular abilities have the natures I want so if I put an ever stone on them I know ill get the nature but do I still have a chance for its hidden ability?
    Looking for a HA corphish/crawdaunt or someone with them in their fiend safari pm me
    3DS friend code 3368-1262-6860
    http://cheezburger.com/7669290496

Name: Blake
    Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage

Quote Originally Posted by gabric View Post
    hey I have a question. im trying to breed some DW pokes with their regular counter parts. the ones with regular abilities have the natures I want so if I put an ever stone on them I know ill get the nature but do I still have a chance for its hidden ability?
    Yes you do.

Does anyone know of a good "poke-catching" pokemon this gen? Or is Parasect available in the National Dex? Or does anybody have a bug/grass FS with paras in it?

FC: 2938-7055-3337
    Normal Friend Safari with Teddiursa/Kecleon/Smeargle
    Shinies: Togepi & Dedenne

Honestly I don't understand the people complaining about "too few" new pokemon. I'm fine with fewer new pokemon, considering we got a 3D model and a full set of animations for all 718 of them, plus mega evolutions for some old favorites.

Also I haven't played since Ruby/Sapphire so, to me, there are like 400 new pokemon >_>

69 (well, 72) new Pokémon and the logical reasons for introducing that many are perfectly acceptable. It is entirely possible that the people who were disappointed by the number may just have to deal with the reality of the matter, and that is that Game Freak cannot (or rather, would be unwise to) put out +100 new Pokémon every generation.
    Last edited by Endolise; 26th October 2013 at 7:52 AM.
    My 3DS XL Friend Code:
    0748 - 4304 - 0124
    Friend Safari: Steel-type

My 3DS Friend Code:

3797 - 8023 - 1467
    Friend Safari: Fighting-type

Vivillon Pattern: Modern

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Zoroark View Post
    Listen, you gotta remember these things; always avoid claims of Fennekin being (or becoming) part Fighting-type, don't tick off mods, and NEVER (and I mean NEVER!) suggest that Arceus is the God of Pokemon when Endolise is online. If you somehow make this mistake, run for the hills before he attempts to murder you via tongue lashing.

Quote Originally Posted by Endolise View Post
    69 (well, 72) new Pokémon and the logical reasons for introducing that many are perfectly acceptable. It is entirely possible that the people who were disappointed by the number may just have to deal with the reality of the matter, and that is that Game Freak cannot (or rather, would be unwise to) put out +100 new Pokémon every generation.
    Yes, as much as it bothers me, having less than 100 new Pokémon each gen is perfectly reasonable now that were nearing 1000. If we continued getting over 100 each gen, GF would have more Pokémon than what they can do with them! As long as we get quality critters, I don't mind only 70 each gen.

The only thing I kind of dislike about the Binacle line is Barbaracle's "thumb" on it's face. I think it might've looked better if it had another on the other side of it's face to make it symmetrical.
    Apart from that, I really like the line. Binacle's endearing because the two heads are just so damn grumpy looking, and Barbaracle is just awesome.
    Pokemon Pearl version Nuzlocke team
    Theo, Quiet Nature, Lv.36 Stella, Lonely Nature, Lv.33
    Elvis, Calm Nature, Lv.33 Clara, Hasty Nature, Lv.33
    Balthazar, Gentle Nature, Lv.33 Cassidy, Adamant Nature, Lv.33

I like the pokemon, but I can't stand how they made soooo many pokemon fairy type. I cant take out some pokemon as fast as I could anymore.
    Y FC- 5413-0952-2905
    Psychic type safari
    Name- Devon

Better SIG coming soon.

Quote Originally Posted by ace-of-aces View Post
    I like the pokemon, but I can't stand how they made soooo many pokemon fairy type. I cant take out some pokemon as fast as I could anymore.
    Isn't that a good thing? haha. Challenges you a bit more.

Yeah, Barbaracle is pretty strange. What is it even based on?

POKÉMON OMEGA RUBY & APLHA SAPPHIRE
    |
    MEGA EVOLUTION | 0301-9985-7534 | SAM
    Y FRIEND SAFARI: WATER WITH OCTILLERY, WARTORTLE AND AZUMARILL

I completely believe now that generation 6 is split into more than one region and that the 3rd game or games of gen 6 will take place in a new region. It would explain the extremely low number of gen 6 pokemon. The rest of the gen 6 pokemon could very well be in the next game(s) with X and Y receiving a compatibility update. I'm so excited!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TJU4yY5r0K0

Check out that video there and watch it until the end if you haven't seen it. It pretty much confirms a new region in the next game. We have only seen about half of the generation 6 pokedex so far, of this I am certain.
    Shine bright like a diamond

My FC is 4785-4568-5063. I have a Dark type Friend Safari (Absol - Justified, Crawdaunt - Adaptability, Mightyena - Moxie). If you add me, send me a message with your FC. (Currently looking for Ivysaur and Eevee safaris.)

Emily101's Shiny Chaining Guide (foolproof!)

Quote Originally Posted by s2daam View Post
    Isn't that a good thing? haha. Challenges you a bit more.

Yeah, Barbaracle is pretty strange. What is it even based on?
    They're based on Barnacles. And hands.
    Pokemon Pearl version Nuzlocke team
    Theo, Quiet Nature, Lv.36 Stella, Lonely Nature, Lv.33
    Elvis, Calm Nature, Lv.33 Clara, Hasty Nature, Lv.33
    Balthazar, Gentle Nature, Lv.33 Cassidy, Adamant Nature, Lv.33

I just got Pokerus. How should I make the most of this?

Page 101 of 113 FirstFirst ... 5191979899100101102103104105111 ... LastLast