Page 102 of 113 FirstFirst ... 252929899100101102103104105106112 ... LastLast
Results 2,526 to 2,550 of 2803

Thread: The Kalos Dex Thread v2 [READ FIRST POST]

Umm, not sure where to post this but . . . I'm on the GTS right now looking for a Fennekin, and my first result is some guy who wants a "Hoopa". My question is, what in the name of Arceus is a Hoopa?? 0_o

Quote Originally Posted by thetamale View Post
    I just got Pokerus. How should I make the most of this?
    Put it in your party to spread Pokérus. If you want to keep it, put it in PC 'cos if left in your party for a day, it'll become 'cured' (with smiley icon, I think) so it can't infect anyone.

Anyway, Barbaracle looks unusual and cool. But that typing... would it be better if it has water/grass type? I don't know what kind of barnacle...
    Or other different type you think it would suit Barbaracle well?

EDIT:
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperSceptile View Post
    Umm, not sure where to post this but . . . I'm on the GTS right now looking for a Fennekin, and my first result is some guy who wants a "Hoopa". My question is, what in the name of Arceus is a Hoopa?? 0_o
    Hoopa is apparently event Pokémon... There're also other two event Pokémon, too.
    Last edited by Absolutely Absol; 26th October 2013 at 11:22 PM. Reason: avoid double post

3DS FC: 0216-0841-7478
        Spoiler:- Extra:

Quote Originally Posted by Absolutely Absol View Post
    Hoopa is apparently event Pokémon... There're also other two event Pokémon, too.
    Event? We already know of Event Pokémon? Since when? I'm so confused!

Event? We already know of Event Pokémon? Since when? I'm so confused!
    Few days ago, I think. It started with fake screenshots of event Pokémon in Serebii's Pokédex pages until someone tried to search GTS with their names. Those Pokémon are Hoopa, Diancie and Volcanion.
    Last edited by Absolutely Absol; 26th October 2013 at 11:33 PM. Reason: Misspelt Diancie's name

3DS FC: 0216-0841-7478
        Spoiler:- Extra:

So these three could be more than a simple rumour...
    I t would be really nice to have Pokčmon like this, especialy the water/ fire and the ghost/psychic one.
    My Shiny Pokčmon (Since 2001): (X2)

Last update: 19/3/2014

3DS Friend code: 1950-8255-4764
    Friend Safari: Bug (Illumise, Ledyba and Venomoth)

Is docile and taking siestas good for ralts?
    White 2 Friend code : 1508-0208-9881
    Pokémon X Friend Code: 0275-7830-7079

Chespin is missing needle arm in the pokedex

Quick question, can I breed a ditto with a politoed and if so will I get a politoed!?
    Last edited by luigi77; 27th October 2013 at 8:38 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by luigi77 View Post
    Quick question, can I breed a ditto with a politoed and if so will I get a politoed!?
    No it will be a Poliwag.

Check out the Orbis Region!

http://matt9132.deviantart.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Absolutely Absol View Post
    Few days ago, I think. It started with fake screenshots of event Pokémon in Serebii's Pokédex pages until someone tried to search GTS with their names. Those Pokémon are Hoopa, Diancie and Volcanion.
    Hm. Interesting. Ithink Volcanion would be a Fire type. I'm not sure about Hoopa and Diancie though. Does anyone know if or when we will get these Pokémon?

Hm. Interesting. Ithink Volcanion would be a Fire type. I'm not sure about Hoopa and Diancie though. Does anyone know if or when we will get these Pokémon?
    We'll probably get the first one next spring in the run up to the movie, but we don't know about the other two. It depends on how long this generation is.

Quote Originally Posted by Valoo. View Post
    We'll probably get the first one next spring in the run up to the movie, but we don't know about the other two. It depends on how long this generation is.
    Oh, we're getting a movie. LOL I don't really follow the anime news and such.

I hope we get a decently long generation. Gen 5 felt too short, and too much focus on one region, if you know what i'm saying. XD If Gen 6 gives us X/Y, Z version, and R/S remakes, I will be happy.

Could somebody explain how Hoopa and the two others were found? I went to the GTS and requested a couple of random names and it accepted it. I literally typed gibberish such as "uhauhds" and deposited a Plusle. The game seems to accept any name - as well as Hoopa etc so why are we sure that Hoopa and the others are real? I know there was something with Japanese names being trademarked but is there more to it?
    Shine bright like a diamond

My FC is 4785-4568-5063. I have a Dark type Friend Safari (Absol - Justified, Crawdaunt - Adaptability, Mightyena - Moxie). If you add me, send me a message with your FC. (Currently looking for Ivysaur and Eevee safaris.)

Emily101's Shiny Chaining Guide (foolproof!)

Quote Originally Posted by Emily101 View Post
    Could somebody explain how Hoopa and the two others were found? I went to the GTS and requested a couple of random names and it accepted it. I literally typed gibberish such as "uhauhds" and deposited a Plusle. The game seems to accept any name - as well as Hoopa etc so why are we sure that Hoopa and the others are real? I know there was something with Japanese names being trademarked but is there more to it?

Well if someone searches for your plusle there won't stand that your search for 'gibberish'.
    That 3 pokemon are real pokemon or they are scrapped pokemon.

Quote Originally Posted by Bariokie View Post
    Well if someone searches for your plusle there won't stand that your search for 'gibberish'.
    That 3 pokemon are real pokemon or they are scrapped pokemon.
    Their names appear on the list of trademarked names by Nintendo. One can assume that they are the three event Pokemon that we usually get.

Quote Originally Posted by KillerDraco View Post
    That's because you have to use a Love Ball, and a Respect Ball. Just trying to force yourself into their life by throwing balls in their face doesn't work.

Quote Originally Posted by Emily101 View Post
    If you type in their names in all caps it will autocorrect to the proper capitalization, it does not do this for gibberish.

| Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

Does anyone know of a place to see shiny Gen VI Pokemon at?
    (template from Jerkfighter)

Quote Originally Posted by Aetius View Post
    So these three could be more than a simple rumour...
    I t would be really nice to have Pokčmon like this, especialy the water/ fire and the ghost/psychic one.
    They are more than a simple rumor. Their respective type combinations are mere rumors, but the Pokémon themselves are not.
    My New 3DS Friend Code:
    3797 - 8023 - 1467
    Friend Safari: Fighting-type

Vivillon Pattern: Modern

Simply PM me if you want to add my code.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Zoroark View Post
    Listen, you gotta remember these things; always avoid claims of Fennekin being (or becoming) part Fighting-type, don't tick off mods, and NEVER (and I mean NEVER!) suggest that Arceus is the God of Pokemon when Endolise is online. If you somehow make this mistake, run for the hills before he attempts to murder you via tongue lashing.

So do we have any images of Hoopa and the other supposed event Legendaries, or do we just know their names? If it's the latter then I'm eagerly awaiting their reveal.

Quote Originally Posted by Charmed View Post
    So do we have any images of Hoopa and the other supposed event Legendaries, or do we just know their names? If it's the latter then I'm eagerly awaiting their reveal.
    We only know the names.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkLucarioADV View Post
    Pokemon can be good if you lower your standards a bit, and not expect anything good.

I hope these new Pokemon will be obtainable through Wi-Fi instead of actually having to go to an event to get them.

Quote Originally Posted by mattc9132 View Post
    No it will be a Poliwag.
    Thanks, I forget sometimes which I can breed to get a duplicate and which will give me the starter evolution :/

I assume to get the "baby" pokemon, I need a male and female of their respective Pokemon? (Jynx, Snorlax, etc.)

No. For the pre-gen 3 baby Pokemon, you just have to breed them.

For the ones from later gens, they need to be holding the right incense in order to produce their baby form.

Dragalge with adaptability is a real treat. It actually makes it viable in competitive play right now. I just hope it is available soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Endolise View Post
    They are more than a simple rumor. Their respective type combinations are mere rumors, but the Pokémon themselves are not.
    That's nice then and it would be even more nice if also the type would be confirmed.
    My Shiny Pokčmon (Since 2001): (X2)

Last update: 19/3/2014

3DS Friend code: 1950-8255-4764
    Friend Safari: Bug (Illumise, Ledyba and Venomoth)

Page 102 of 113 FirstFirst ... 252929899100101102103104105106112 ... LastLast