Page 103 of 113 FirstFirst ... 3539399100101102103104105106107 ... LastLast
Results 2,551 to 2,575 of 2803

Thread: The Kalos Dex Thread v2 [READ FIRST POST]

Quote Originally Posted by Rakurai View Post
    No. For the pre-gen 3 baby Pokemon, you just have to breed them.

For the ones from later gens, they need to be holding the right incense in order to produce their baby form.
    Except Riolu, that's the only Post Gen III Baby Pokémon that doesn't need Incense.

Quote Originally Posted by dirkac View Post
    Except Riolu, that's the only Post Gen III Baby Pokémon that doesn't need Incense.
    wait, riolus a baby pokemon! i dont think it is.
    friend code is 1934-1322-5430 pm me if you add me,
    on pokemon X i am doing a japanese speed run, not that hard... so far.

Y safari zone type is flying. have woobat,farfetched and rufflet hope this helps
    i also play inazuma eleven 3 lightning bolt/ GO: LIGHT if anybody plays too

Quote Originally Posted by shadcat1206 View Post
    Well, you're wrong. It is a baby Pokemon.

| Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

Quote Originally Posted by shadcat1206 View Post
    It's considered a baby because it can't breed until it evolves...it's like togepi....
    Draconic Pokemon are King: My Deviant: http://xxd17.deviantart.com

Future Omega Ruby Team:

Quote Originally Posted by Hydrohs View Post
    Well, you're wrong. It is a baby Pokemon.
    huh, guess i just learned something
    friend code is 1934-1322-5430 pm me if you add me,
    on pokemon X i am doing a japanese speed run, not that hard... so far.

Y safari zone type is flying. have woobat,farfetched and rufflet hope this helps
    i also play inazuma eleven 3 lightning bolt/ GO: LIGHT if anybody plays too

I just heard that there are going to be a lot more Pokémon added to the dex over DLC. Is there any confirmation on thjis?

Steel-Types are my favorites!

Member Of:
    Kingdom Hearts Club of Oblivion
    Steel-Type Club
    The Legend of Zelda Club
    The Megaman Club

Quote Originally Posted by FierceDeity1 View Post
    I just heard that there are going to be a lot more Pokémon added to the dex over DLC. Is there any confirmation on thjis?
    No confirmation.

Nothng of the sort has really even been hinted at.

Quote Originally Posted by dirkac View Post
    No confirmation.

Nothng of the sort has really even been hinted at.
    Ok thanks. My friends are the type of people who believe anything on the internet, so i had to make sure. It did make sense, though, considering how small the dex is

Steel-Types are my favorites!

Member Of:
    Kingdom Hearts Club of Oblivion
    Steel-Type Club
    The Legend of Zelda Club
    The Megaman Club

Ok thanks. My friends are the type of people who believe anything on the internet, so i had to make sure. It did make sense, though, considering how small the dex is
    The only things you can really believe are stuff on the official Pokémon or XY Sites.

So are any of you attempting to complete the Kalos Dex and maybe tackle the National Dex after? Im really interested in doing it, even keeping a live pokedex in my PC xD
    Newest Pokemon Forum On the Net!

FC: 1907 - 9183 - 3867 - Water Safari with Frogadier

Quote Originally Posted by PokemonAdventures149 View Post
    So are any of you attempting to complete the Kalos Dex and maybe tackle the National Dex after? Im really interested in doing it, even keeping a live pokedex in my PC xD
    I'm in the process of doing it, but I'm doing it slowly. I'm going round battling literally every trainer just so I see every Pokémon then catching them as I can and breeding at the daycare, going to Central Lumiose to hatch, then going to the restaurants to evolve them to their final evolution (if neccessary)

POKÉMON OMEGA RUBY & APLHA SAPPHIRE
    |
    MEGA EVOLUTION | 0301-9985-7534 | SAM
    Y FRIEND SAFARI: WATER WITH OCTILLERY, WARTORTLE AND AZUMARILL

Quote Originally Posted by s2daam View Post
    I'm in the process of doing it, but I'm doing it slowly. I'm going round battling literally every trainer just so I see every Pokémon then catching them as I can and breeding at the daycare, going to Central Lumiose to hatch, then going to the restaurants to evolve them to their final evolution (if neccessary)
    Seems like what I do pretty much. Good luck to you on your journey to becoming a true Pokemon Master xD

Already done with Kalos, and I have everything that's available of the National Dex except for data of Articuno and Moltres. 596 is the total number you can obtain at this point. I've also seen everything you can at the Cafes and Restaurants, so it's really a matter of waiting on the Bank for me. This is why I need the Bank right now
    AC Dream Address: 4300 2225 3013 // Secret Base Teams // Most Recent Shiny: Reshiram and Palkia

Quote Originally Posted by gustavo 14 View Post
    Already done with Kalos, and I have everything that's available of the National Dex except for data of Articuno and Moltres. 596 is the total number you can obtain at this point. I've also seen everything you can at the Cafes and Restaurants, so it's really a matter of waiting on the Bank for me. This is why I need the Bank right now
    Wow! Impressive! How many hours do you have clocked in so far?

Wow! Impressive! How many hours do you have clocked in so far?
    I'm not sure how many of them were active, since I think hours might be counted in sleep mode, but I have 180 hours in now. I finished what's possible right now on Saturday, so it's probably close to 160 hours.
    AC Dream Address: 4300 2225 3013 // Secret Base Teams // Most Recent Shiny: Reshiram and Palkia

I just got an Icy snow vivillon on the gts and I love it, definitely my favourite patter. I like the simplicity when compared to some of the others. I also quite like the Sun pattern though.
    [IMG]http://i42.*******.com/5ydys1.jpg[/IMG]
    3DS FC: 0962-9471-3329

I've been trying to split my time between Dex-filling and good-Pokemon-obtaining, but I've been so busy with school and whatnot, I'm not very far (grades are due on Halloween). I've got 250 caught right now for National, with the bare minimal structures in place for making an okay team.

At the moment I have around 400 Pokemon Caught on my X File. I slowed down a bit to get my new Pokemon forum up and running and its distracting me too much from actually playing the game lol

I've made 2 discoveries about Pumpkaboo, neither of which is currently listed on the main site.
    1) Pumpkaboo's size is inheritable. I just bred a pair of Super Sized Gourgeist, and both of the eggs I got ended up being Super Sized.
    2) In the wild, Small, Average, and Large Pumpkaboos never have held items, but Super Sized Pumpkaboos always have Miracle Seeds.
    FCs: 1564-3330-7308 (X) and 0361-6238-7128 (Y)
    Friend safari types: Fairy and Rock, respectively. PM me with your FC if you add me.

Quote Originally Posted by gustavo 14 View Post
    I'm not sure how many of them were active, since I think hours might be counted in sleep mode, but I have 180 hours in now. I finished what's possible right now on Saturday, so it's probably close to 160 hours.
    I can confirm that sleep still doesn't count towards your playtime, my 2DS is always in sleep mode.

| Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

Quote Originally Posted by Hydrohs View Post
    I can confirm that sleep still doesn't count towards your playtime, my 2DS is always in sleep mode.
    Okay, so I really do have no life That makes more sense then. My circle of friends seem to think otherwise, but since I was never sure, I hadn't bothered to find out.

For future reference, in a recent interview, masuda had this to say

“In terms of DLC specifically, I don’t know what shape DLC can take in the future. But at the moment I don’t feel it’s a safe enough mode – so to speak – appropriate for Pokémon.

“There’s no download content or microtransaction content developed specifically for Pokémon X and Y. We’ve not come up with any ideas on that yet. I like the idea that Pokémon can be enjoyed with just one piece of software. You buy the game and it can be enjoyed just with that one software that you buy. That’s a key point for Game Freak.”
    So I doubt there will ever be staright up like 50 DLC pokemon (especially when cross referenced with how long it takes to design the things), and especially not this generation.

I'm currently attempting to complete my dex as much as I can. So far I've captured 361. :-)

Pokemon Y FC: 1220-6681-3236
    My Safari Pokemon: Gogoat, Ivysaur, and Oddish

Quote Originally Posted by R_N View Post
    For future reference, in a recent interview, masuda had this to say

So I doubt there will ever be staright up like 50 DLC pokemon (especially when cross referenced with how long it takes to design the things), and especially not this generation
    Well, they could change their minds since that interview, but I tend to agree with you. It'd be interesting though if they DLC'd new Pokemon into the game that came out later though, to mmake X and Y compatible... The continuous generation theory is really neat imo.

twittertumblrlast.fm

Quote Originally Posted by Chris-kun View Post
    Well, they could change their minds since that interview, but I tend to agree with you. It'd be interesting though if they DLC'd new Pokemon into the game that came out later though, to mmake X and Y compatible... The continuous generation theory is really neat imo.
    Masuda has said the same thing in multiple interviews, I really wouldn't count on him changing his mind so abruptly.

Page 103 of 113 FirstFirst ... 3539399100101102103104105106107 ... LastLast