Page 108 of 113 FirstFirst ... 85898104105106107108109110111112 ... LastLast
Results 2,676 to 2,700 of 2803

Thread: The Kalos Dex Thread v2 [READ FIRST POST]

I know this is probably not the right place to do this,but does anyone have a Ditto in their friend safari
    FC:1693-1645-5618
    Friend Safari:Flying-Tropius,Farfetch'd,Woobat
    Friend Safari Want List:

Normal-Ditto
    Fighting-Breloom
    Flying-Rufflet,Fletchinder
    Grass-Swadloon
    Electric-Zebstrika,Helioptile
    Dark-Vullaby
    Fairy-Kirlia

Quote Originally Posted by Happy Hydreigon View Post
    I know this is probably not the right place to do this,but does anyone have a Ditto in their friend safari
    We have a thread for this. http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...xchange-Thread

| Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

I must say that using Malamar against Aegislash in online battles is pretty entertaining. Malamar hits King's Shield, its physical attack sharply increases. Aegislash increases Attack, Malamar uses Topsy-Turvy to cripple Aegislash. This Pokemon has served me well so far.
    3DS Friend Code: 1349-5440-8603
    Friend Safari Details: Fighting Safari with these Pokemon: Machoke, Throh, and Breloom.

I am thoroughly confused on how to do this. I'm playing Y...just fYi. Ok so I have a couple of Karrablast & I looked up how to evolve them.
    First place I looked was on my phone app, which has never been wrong before, its very reliable (made by The Nintendo Company) but ... I dunno so I looked it up elsewhere & now i'm just LOST!
    If I'm reading this right, they're saying you have to link trade a SHELMET for a KARRABLAST to get an ESCAVALIER??? What the...? So ...how would that work exactly? If somebody could break it down for me? And is this correct?

AAAANNND I cant figure out this whole evolution item thing. I have a few Pokemon sitting in a PC box that I cant evolve because no item. Now, are there any that you can catch in the wild that wont eventually get you the evolution item? What I mean is, if I catch enough wild Doublade, Spritzee, Igglybuff & whatever else will I eventually find one carrying its own evolution stone/item?? (in x/y) Or is there a guy somewhere? I am a little bit stuck. My team is not strong enough for the 6th gym so Ive been trying to find place to toughen them all up while still being able to breed & add to my dex just a tiny bit

thanks! idk my friend code off the top of my head but if you find me on FB you could add me...my name if it doesn't show fully here is Yaelle Glenn. Just let me know where you saw my ad...Uh, I mean post. So I know. I have another question but I think it'd be better if I asked it separately.

Quote Originally Posted by YaelleG View Post
    I am thoroughly confused on how to do this. I'm playing Y...just fYi. Ok so I have a couple of Karrablast & I looked up how to evolve them.
    First place I looked was on my phone app, which has never been wrong before, its very reliable (made by The Nintendo Company) but ... I dunno so I looked it up elsewhere & now i'm just LOST!
    If I'm reading this right, they're saying you have to link trade a SHELMET for a KARRABLAST to get an ESCAVALIER??? What the...? So ...how would that work exactly? If somebody could break it down for me? And is this correct?

AAAANNND I cant figure out this whole evolution item thing. I have a few Pokemon sitting in a PC box that I cant evolve because no item. Now, are there any that you can catch in the wild that wont eventually get you the evolution item? What I mean is, if I catch enough wild Doublade, Spritzee, Igglybuff & whatever else will I eventually find one carrying its own evolution stone/item?? (in x/y) Or is there a guy somewhere? I am a little bit stuck. My team is not strong enough for the 6th gym so Ive been trying to find place to toughen them all up while still being able to breed & add to my dex just a tiny bit

thanks! idk my friend code off the top of my head but if you find me on FB you could add me...my name if it doesn't show fully here is Yaelle Glenn. Just let me know where you saw my ad...Uh, I mean post. So I know. I have another question but I think it'd be better if I asked it separately.
    If you send someone else a karrablast and they give you a shelmet, your karrablast will evolve into an escavalier (but the other person will have it) and you will get an accelgor. Then you have to trade back to get your original one back.

Dusk stone can be found in-game or as part of the super training games (the aegislash balloon). Sachet (for spritzee) and whipped dream (for swirlix) are found in-game before e4 or at the battle maison post-game. You need to have them hold the item and then trade it to someone in order to evolve.

I don't think they can hold the items in the wild.

November 2014

Signatures by darside34 @deviantart

Ok. I just posted but this is so different that I did nto want to include it in the other post.
    Another thing that does not make any sense to me in Pokemon X/Y is the lack of inclusion of certain Pokemon. At first I had heard that it was just one full region that is not in the game.
    A. I'd like to know why? Is it just a random pick or....?
    B. Even if we beat the game there is no way to ge tthose Pokemon onto it? If so, that sucks!
    C. The Pokemon that I saw on a list said they were from.... I cant think if it was Johto or what? But regardless I know for a 1000% fact that I have seen 1 or 2 Pokemon from that region in the game. So whats going on? This game is really frazzling me lol.
    D. Don't tell me the Pokebank is the only way to get anything done. I mean, I DO plan on getting it but we all know that thing is going to be so bogged down for awhile it wont even be RIGHT!

Ok. I just posted but this is so different that I did nto want to include it in the other post.
    Another thing that does not make any sense to me in Pokemon X/Y is the lack of inclusion of certain Pokemon. At first I had heard that it was just one full region that is not in the game.
    My guess would be,

A. Encouraging you to use the Pokebank.

B. Encouraging you to buy/play past games in the series.

C. Not wanting to give players immediate access to every Pokemon in the 'Dex, just for pacing purposes.

They've been doing it since Gen II, I wouldn't imagine that it'll stop any time soon.
    $$$$$

3DS Friend Code - 4811-7052-3265

$$$$$
    What's Wario Looking for Now?!
    $$$$$
    Adamant Ditto
    Pinsirite (for Heracronite)

Come on down to Wario's Discount Wonder Trade Emporium and Warehouse! Do you want newly-hatched Pokemon with Hidden Abilities as well as good natures? Are you tired of getting Bunnelby and Weedle over Wonder Trade? Then come on down to Wario's Discount Wonder Trade Emporium and Warehouse TODAAAAAAAAY!

Quote Originally Posted by Gipauchii View Post
    I must say that using Malamar against Aegislash in online battles is pretty entertaining. Malamar hits King's Shield, its physical attack sharply increases. Aegislash increases Attack, Malamar uses Topsy-Turvy to cripple Aegislash. This Pokemon has served me well so far.
    My Malamar knows Superpower, and every time it uses it, it's stats gets better. XD It's so much fun.
    Is apparantly Dragon Type in the Friend Safari. Neat.

One of these Spoilers has a very Hot Chick hidden. One has Yaoi. And one will eat your Soul. Choose at your own risk~

Spoiler:- Number 1:

Spoiler:- Number 2:

Spoiler:- Number 3:

B. Even if we beat the game there is no way to ge tthose Pokemon onto it? If so, that sucks!
    C. The Pokemon that I saw on a list said they were from.... I cant think if it was Johto or what? But regardless I know for a 1000% fact that I have seen 1 or 2 Pokemon from that region in the game. So whats going on? This game is really frazzling me lol.
    D. Don't tell me the Pokebank is the only way to get anything done. I mean, I DO plan on getting it but we all know that thing is going to be so bogged down for awhile it wont even be RIGHT!
    Whatever list you saw is incorrect. All regions have most of their Pokémon available both before and after Elite Four. If you want to see which Pokémon are unavailable in the game in any way, check out this list. If you want to see what Pokémon are available before Elite Four, check out this list, except Legendary Birds, Mewtwo and Zygarde.
    This is Turtwig, he was the most under appreciatted starter in Diamond & Pearl. If you picked Turtwig as your starter, put this in your sig . Started by Dax-360
    Quote Originally Posted by Teshub View Post
    I also read from the bulbagarden thread about the movie that Zorua impersonates Dawn and tries to show Dawn's butt to Ash. Fanservice, foreshadowing?
    Quote Originally Posted by Locormus View Post
    This show is called Pokemon, not Pochaman.. although that sounds almost the same..
    Youtube, DeviantArt, Bulbagarden, Imageshack, Photobucket, Smogon, Blog, Pokémon Series Analysis Dropbox Folder, Tumblr. PO/PS Username: Yusuf Kaya 3.0

Quote Originally Posted by GerudoPrince View Post
    If you send someone else a karrablast and they give you a shelmet, your karrablast will evolve into an escavalier (but the other person will have it) and you will get an accelgor. Then you have to trade back to get your original one back.

Dusk stone can be found in-game or as part of the super training games (the aegislash balloon). Sachet (for spritzee) and whipped dream (for swirlix) are found in-game before e4 or at the battle maison post-game. You need to have them hold the item and then trade it to someone in order to evolve.

I don't think they can hold the items in the wild.
    *breathes massive sigh of relief* I was panicking so hard upon only seeing the Dusk Stone showing up on Serebii and Bulbapedia in two places in the entire game.

So you can get evolutionary stones via Super Training? How does that work and why has nobody mentioned it?

Quote Originally Posted by Silverevilchao View Post
    *breathes massive sigh of relief* I was panicking so hard upon only seeing the Dusk Stone showing up on Serebii and Bulbapedia in two places in the entire game.

So you can get evolutionary stones via Super Training? How does that work and why has nobody mentioned it?
    I'm pretty sure that the special Super Training routines you can access once a Pokémon has max EV's will give you certain items as prizes for completing them. Evolutionary Stones are some of those prizes. http://www.serebii.net/xy/supertraining.shtml < Look at the Secret Super Training section.

Does anybody know if some unobtainable Pokémon, like Misdreavus and Lopunny have had the Fairy type added to them?
    Yellow Team

Current Pokémon Y Team Members
    Greninja, Venusaur, Blaziken, Raichu, Tyrantrum, Mr. Mime

Pokémon X Planned Team Members
    Chesnaught, Charizard, Vespiquen, Jynx, Jolteon, Lucario

Quote Originally Posted by ECM View Post
    Does anybody know if some unobtainable Pokémon, like Misdreavus and Lopunny have had the Fairy type added to them?
    Misdreavus and a couple of others have been confirmed to keep their types several times over.

Lopunny and Castform I don't know about, but you can check them through Global Link.
    This is Turtwig, he was the most under appreciatted starter in Diamond & Pearl. If you picked Turtwig as your starter, put this in your sig . Started by Dax-360
    Quote Originally Posted by Teshub View Post
    I also read from the bulbagarden thread about the movie that Zorua impersonates Dawn and tries to show Dawn's butt to Ash. Fanservice, foreshadowing?
    Quote Originally Posted by Locormus View Post
    This show is called Pokemon, not Pochaman.. although that sounds almost the same..
    Youtube, DeviantArt, Bulbagarden, Imageshack, Photobucket, Smogon, Blog, Pokémon Series Analysis Dropbox Folder, Tumblr. PO/PS Username: Yusuf Kaya 3.0

Quote Originally Posted by Trainer Yusuf View Post
    Misdreavus and a couple of others have been confirmed to keep their types several times over.

Lopunny and Castform I don't know about, but you can check them through Global Link.
    I've battled a Lopunny in the Maison, and I don't believe it's Fairy type. I could be wrong, though, because I can't recall whether I was using a Bug or Fire move when I battled it.
    AC Dream Address: 4300 2225 3013 // Secret Base Teams // Most Recent Shiny: Reshiram and Palkia

I checked Manaphy over the Global Link, and that's pure Water still.

Quote Originally Posted by Trainer Yusuf View Post
    I checked Castform in Global Link a while ago, and it's still pure Normal.
    Morjens!
    3DS FC: 3110-4257-9678

Definitely not happy with Pyroar having Moxie as its Hidden Ability. With an Attack stat like that, it only makes for a decent Special Attacker. Perhaps its a good Avalugg counter, but I believe Volcorona is a better one.

Magician, not specifying if for direct-contact attacks, could have some use. I don't think it'll be used much though, as its users would have to be pretty lucky to steal a decent item.
    Delphox stealing Life Orb, Choice Specs, or even just a lum berry would be quite difficult to steal.

So did that ''shiny'' Gogoat from the E3 trailer turn out to be a real shiny in the end?
    CASUAL REMINDER: I'm Back. Not that anyone cares.

Quote Originally Posted by Ditto24 View Post
    So did that ''shiny'' Gogoat from the E3 trailer turn out to be a real shiny in the end?
    Seemingly not.

I'm quite happy with the new Pokemon, but I feel certain points are stronger than others.
    Firstly, there's definitely a lack of new Pokemon in comparison to old generations, though with the updates to graphics and so forth, I can accept this.
    Then, in competitive battle, I can only imagine Azumarill and Togekiss being used in higher tiers for the new Fairy-type. More of a personal conflict, there's certainly nothing necessarily wrong with this.
    The new designs, though, are great. It certainly improved upon the fifth generation, which I didn't really care for outside of Scolipede, Galvantula, Zoroark, and Reuniclus.
    3DS FC: 4355 - 9891 - 7163 (Khaos)

I was really hoping they would introduce a Special version of Huge/Pure Power. Some Pokemon would really appreciate it...

Quote Originally Posted by Navarch View Post
    I was really hoping they would introduce a Special version of Huge/Pure Power. Some Pokemon would really appreciate it...
    Pure Spirit? But what would get it? Mega Mew?
    Answer to all the bad things in the world: Give up on trying to make everything better. Hence, accepting it for what it is. YOLO! <- Click the link and daw.. -.-

Quote Originally Posted by Navarch View Post
    This.

And Special version of Intimidate.

......well, at least we get a Special version of Defiant, that's definitely a start.

My shinies. Just click the links~

~Shiny Banner 1~
    ~Shiny Banner 2~
    ~Shiny Banner 3~

My shinies are not for trade or cloning.
    Shinies are not listed in order, for example the last shiny on the banner is not always the latest shiny I've obtained.
    Banner 1 made by Light Venusaur, thanks ^_^

Quote Originally Posted by Valoo. View Post
    Is that for real?
    (template from Jerkfighter)

Quote Originally Posted by Valoo. View Post
    That thing is just so beautiful. I am in love.

Page 108 of 113 FirstFirst ... 85898104105106107108109110111112 ... LastLast