Quote Originally Posted by Orcaowl View Post
    How does skrelp evolve?
    Camouflage more certain lvl i think
    3ds friend code: 0989 - 1816 - 0688

Read this.

AGGRON WITH ABILITY Filter!

http://pokemonfigure.blogspot.fr/201....html?spref=tw

Prepare for some tanking action
    252+ Atk Mega Blaziken Hi Jump Kick vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Filter Mega Aggron: 157-186 (45.63 - 54.06%) -- 3.91% chance to 2HKO
    +6 252+ Atk Gyarados Earthquake vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Filter Mega Aggron: 268-316 (77.9 - 91.86%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
    252+ Atk Choice Band Groudon Earthquake vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Filter Mega Aggron: 172-204 (50 - 59.3%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
    +2 252+ Atk Mega Mewtwo X Low Kick (120 BP) vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Filter Mega Aggron: 330-391 (95.93 - 113.66%) -- 75% chance to OHKO

Pokemon Y team:
    Delphox
    Aggron
    Aurorus
    Mawile/Gardevoir

Quote Originally Posted by chuy409 View Post
    AGGRON WITH ABILITY Filter!

http://pokemonfigure.blogspot.fr/201....html?spref=tw

Prepare for some tanking action
    Serebii claims aron is actually exclusive to X, not Y.
    3DS Friend Code: 2981 6586 5454 - only accepting specific code exchanges
    In-game name is NickPick.

Your 3rd Safari Pokemon is hidden until you've beaten the Elite Four and go back online via PSS.

Poison Friend Safari
    Seviper
    Ariados (shiny reported!)
    Whirlipede

Friend Safari Access: Ditto, Quilladin, Frogadier, Braixen, Charmeleon, Wartortle, Magmar, Muk, Gyarados, Pinsir, Wobboffet, Togepi, Clefairy, Mankey, Poliwhirl, Mawile, Bronzong, Metang, EEVEE, Heracross, Vivillon, Abra, Drowzee, Galvantula, Marowak, Duosion, Barbarcle, Braviary, Golurk, Phantump, Shuppet, Pumpkaboo, Swalot, Dustox, Hawlucha, Dedenne,

Looking for tyrogue, scyther, and porygon.

Quote Originally Posted by 2nickpick View Post
    Source?????
    252+ Atk Mega Blaziken Hi Jump Kick vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Filter Mega Aggron: 157-186 (45.63 - 54.06%) -- 3.91% chance to 2HKO
    +6 252+ Atk Gyarados Earthquake vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Filter Mega Aggron: 268-316 (77.9 - 91.86%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
    252+ Atk Choice Band Groudon Earthquake vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Filter Mega Aggron: 172-204 (50 - 59.3%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
    +2 252+ Atk Mega Mewtwo X Low Kick (120 BP) vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Filter Mega Aggron: 330-391 (95.93 - 113.66%) -- 75% chance to OHKO

Pokemon Y team:
    Delphox
    Aggron
    Aurorus
    Mawile/Gardevoir

Source?????
    http://serebii.net/xy/exclusives.shtml

Your 3rd Safari Pokemon is hidden until you've beaten the Elite Four and go back online via PSS.

Poison Friend Safari
    Seviper
    Whirlipede

Friend Safari Access: Ditto, Quilladin, Frogadier, Braixen, Charmeleon, Wartortle, Magmar, Muk, Gyarados, Pinsir, Wobboffet, Togepi, Clefairy, Mankey, Poliwhirl, Mawile, Bronzong, Metang, EEVEE, Heracross, Vivillon, Abra, Drowzee, Galvantula, Marowak, Duosion, Barbarcle, Braviary, Golurk, Phantump, Shuppet, Pumpkaboo, Swalot, Dustox, Hawlucha, Dedenne,

Quote Originally Posted by PsychoIncarnate View Post
    "A moth is an insect related to the butterfly, both being of the order Lepidoptera"

Not a butterfly, just related to them
    In truth though, moth and butterfly are like frog and toad...the common namings are loosely given and at most times....it's not like there is a pure scientific definition that sets butterflies from moths, just generalizations...for example, most moths are generally characterized by having larger abdomens, denser "fur", and holds its wings to the side rather than upright like butterflies...but then what about the sunset moth: http://www.magicoflife.org/butterfly...set%20moth.jpg ? or the skipper moth: http://talesfromthelaboratory.typepa..._october_2.jpg ? they both have more butterfly traits than moth ones and what about swallowtail butterflies: http://www.westphaliaisd.org/vaught/...0butterfly.jpg ? They have a tendency to hold their wings out too...Also, then what makes wurmple? Going by that logic wurmple should be either both or neither right considering that it can evolve into a "butterfly" or a "moth"...I guess what I'm trying to say is that there's no solid destinction between butterfly and moth so I assumed all lepidopterans when someone mentioned "butterfly"......If it was stated that vivillon was a usable Papilionoid (true butterflies), then the confusion wouldn't have occurred lol...

but alas I'm not here to argue but to appreciate...I think vivillon's patterns might actually be based on latitude of the real world location...or regions between lines of latitude...
    Last edited by XXD17; 10th October 2013 at 7:46 PM.
    Draconic Pokemon are King: My Deviant: http://xxd17.deviantart.com

Future Omega Ruby Team:

I need to know when I can get a joltik. :[

Poison Friend Safari
    Seviper
    Whirlipede

To be fair, the link is mentioning just the Stones.

Maybe GF put Tyranitar only in Y, but Tyranitarnite in X, in order to encourage trading?
    3DS Friend Code: 3582-9622-5627

"Oh, and here is my grandson. …Erm, what was his name now?"

Obviously you have to have BOTH games to get them then

If the 'nite is in the opposite games as the pokemon

Is Deerling in Kalos? I sure hope so :S
    I'll edit this later.

Quote Originally Posted by XXD17 View Post
    In truth though, moth and butterfly are like frog and toad....
    Gotta correct you there. True toads are one of about 30 groups of frogs. Bufonidae (toads) is a family under the order Anura (frogs).

Hoenn has disappointed.

P.S. I get tired of complaints from great games.
    3DS friend code: 2148-8189-4401 (Rock Type) Nosepass/Pupitar/Barbaracle
    Dream Code: 5400-2204-6955

But why hasnt it appeared in any of the dexs? Or is it post game? and is it possible to have the nite stone in the opposite game?

Pokemon Y team:
    Delphox
    Aggron
    Aurorus
    Mawile/Gardevoir

does anyone know how to evolve pancham?

Quote Originally Posted by PsychoIncarnate View Post
    Obviously you have to have BOTH games to get them then

If the 'nite is in the opposite games as the pokemon
    Well that really sucks. Manage to get Aggron but no access to his mega? D:
    -}<3Steel Types,<3{-
    My Greatest Ruby Team
    Platinum Team
    HeartGold Team
    SoulSilver Team
    White Team
    White 2 Team

The lack of Mismagius makes me sad. Though most of my favourites are available anyway.

But why hasnt it appeared in any of the dexs? Or is it post game? and is it possible to have the nite stone in the opposite game?
    Serebii claims aron is towards the end of the mountain dex with Tyranitar.

http://www.serebii.net/xy/mountainpokedex.shtml

#99 - 101

Poison Friend Safari
    Seviper
    Whirlipede

Quote Originally Posted by fubufubu View Post
    Get a Dark-type on your party and level Pancham up to level 25-30.
    This is Turtwig, he was the most under appreciatted starter in Diamond & Pearl. If you picked Turtwig as your starter, put this in your sig . Started by Dax-360
    Quote Originally Posted by Teshub View Post
    I also read from the bulbagarden thread about the movie that Zorua impersonates Dawn and tries to show Dawn's butt to Ash. Fanservice, foreshadowing?
    Quote Originally Posted by Locormus View Post
    This show is called Pokemon, not Pochaman.. although that sounds almost the same..
    Youtube, DeviantArt, Bulbagarden, Imageshack, Photobucket, Smogon, Blog, Pokémon Series Analysis Dropbox Folder, Tumblr. PO/PS Username: Yusuf Kaya 3.0

It's right before Tyranitar in the Mountain Dex.

Quote Originally Posted by fubufubu View Post
    According to rumors, level it up to level 30 with another dark type in your party.

EDIT: ninjask'd

Quote Originally Posted by Psychic Politoed View Post
    Gotta correct you there. True toads are one of about 30 groups of frogs. Bufonidae (toads) is a family under the order Anura (frogs).
    Yes, but that's "true" toads...what about the other anurans that are coined as "toads"?...for example, narrow-mouthed toads, burrowing toads, surinam toads, and a plethora of others...the names given are simply colloquial...

Also, the order anura is not just frogs...it's frogs and toads...I believe there's a family within it called Ranidae that includes all "true" frogs...
    Last edited by XXD17; 10th October 2013 at 7:40 PM.
    Draconic Pokemon are King: My Deviant: http://xxd17.deviantart.com

Future Omega Ruby Team:

Quote Originally Posted by DemonDragon View Post
    Well that really sucks. Manage to get Aggron but no access to his mega? D:
    If both sources are correct, yep

There is nothing that contradicts eachother in either

The corocoro leak didn't mention ANYTHING about Aggron exclusive to Y, just it's mega stone

Serebii claims aron is towards the end of the mountain dex with Tyranitar.
    So you are positive X has Aggron and mega stone? My friend, you are basically telling me what version to get. I need confirmation. And also the ability is fake?

Pokemon Y team:
    Delphox
    Aggron
    Aurorus
    Mawile/Gardevoir

So you are positive X has Aggron and mega stone? My friend, you are basically telling me what version to get. I need confirmation.
    I don't know where the mega stone is. I think the Corocoro leak claims its only in Y.

Poison Friend Safari
    Seviper
    Whirlipede

So you are positive X has Aggron and mega stone? My friend, you are basically telling me what version to get. I need confirmation. And also the ability is fake?
    http://serebii.net/xy/exclusives.shtml

Sure is exclusive to X.

Page 12 of 113 FirstFirst ... 289101112131415162262112 ... LastLast