Page 13 of 113 FirstFirst ... 3910111213141516172363 ... LastLast

Thread: The Kalos Dex Thread v2 [READ FIRST POST]

Any news on joltik or galvantula's mega stone?
    3DS Friend Code: 2981 6586 5454 - only accepting specific code exchanges
    In-game name is NickPick.

Your 3rd Safari Pokemon is hidden until you've beaten the Elite Four and go back online via PSS.

Poison Friend Safari
    Seviper
    Ariados (shiny reported!)
    Whirlipede

Friend Safari Access: Ditto, Quilladin, Frogadier, Braixen, Charmeleon, Wartortle, Magmar, Muk, Gyarados, Pinsir, Wobboffet, Togepi, Clefairy, Mankey, Poliwhirl, Mawile, Bronzong, Metang, EEVEE, Heracross, Vivillon, Abra, Drowzee, Galvantula, Marowak, Duosion, Barbarcle, Braviary, Golurk, Phantump, Shuppet, Pumpkaboo, Swalot, Dustox, Hawlucha, Dedenne,

Looking for tyrogue, scyther, and porygon.

Quote Originally Posted by chuy409 View Post
    So you are positive X has Aggron and mega stone? My friend, you are basically telling me what version to get. I need confirmation. And also the ability is fake?
    Aggron is in X, Stone seems to be in y
    I am capable of manipulating matter on a subatomic level by speaking. A mere flick of my finger is sufficient to alter the gravitational pull of the planet. I shelve physics texts under "fiction" in my personal library. I consider the Laws of Thermodynamics loose guidelines, at best. In short, I am grasping the reins of the universe's carriage, and every morning I wake up, look the heavens and shout "Giddy up, boy!" You may never grasp the complexities of what I do, but at least have the common courtesy to feign something other than slack-jawed oblivion in my presence. I, sir, am a wizard, and I break more natural laws before breakfast than of which you are even aware.
    -Vaarsuvius, Order of the Stick. (with all due respect to Rich Burlew)

i hear you have to hold your 3ds upside down to evolve inkay.....is that true?

GOD DAM IT GAMEFREAK!

Why you have to make us go through hell.

I can get Y and maybe get aron from a friend that is getting X OR
    Buy X and get aron but no stone and wait until friend sends it. hmmm
    which would you pick?

I was thinking of getting Y with stone and just transfer my aggrons from black 2 until I saw poke bank release date, dec 27, nope.
    252+ Atk Mega Blaziken Hi Jump Kick vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Filter Mega Aggron: 157-186 (45.63 - 54.06%) -- 3.91% chance to 2HKO
    +6 252+ Atk Gyarados Earthquake vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Filter Mega Aggron: 268-316 (77.9 - 91.86%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
    252+ Atk Choice Band Groudon Earthquake vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Filter Mega Aggron: 172-204 (50 - 59.3%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
    +2 252+ Atk Mega Mewtwo X Low Kick (120 BP) vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Filter Mega Aggron: 330-391 (95.93 - 113.66%) -- 75% chance to OHKO

Pokemon Y team:
    Delphox
    Aggron
    Aurorus
    Mawile/Gardevoir

Quote Originally Posted by fubufubu View Post
    i hear you have to hold your 3ds upside down to evolve inkay.....is that true?
    Apparently so, works once you've reached a specific level with it. If you look at the design, it's kind of like Malimar is an upside-down Inkay too.

GOD DAM IT GAMEFREAK!

which would you pick?

I was thinking of getting Y with stone and just transfer my aggrons from black 2 until I saw poke bank release date, dec 27, nope.
    I reserved X, I can trade you an aron for a larvitar. once I get to that point.

Your 3rd Safari Pokemon is hidden until you've beaten the Elite Four and go back online via PSS.

Poison Friend Safari
    Seviper
    Whirlipede

Friend Safari Access: Ditto, Quilladin, Frogadier, Braixen, Charmeleon, Wartortle, Magmar, Muk, Gyarados, Pinsir, Wobboffet, Togepi, Clefairy, Mankey, Poliwhirl, Mawile, Bronzong, Metang, EEVEE, Heracross, Vivillon, Abra, Drowzee, Galvantula, Marowak, Duosion, Barbarcle, Braviary, Golurk, Phantump, Shuppet, Pumpkaboo, Swalot, Dustox, Hawlucha, Dedenne,

Quote Originally Posted by Masterofknees View Post
    Apparently so, works once you've reached a specific level with it. If you look at the design, it's kind of like Malimar is an upside-down Inkay too.
    Gamefreak....is really getting creative with these evolution methods, aren't they?

Name: Flare
    Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage

Planned Pokemon Y Team:

Planned Pokemon X Team:

3DS FC is: 1220 7327 1929. Feel free to add me!

GOD DAM IT GAMEFREAK!

which would you pick?

Get the version with the mega stone...arons are a dime a dozen...the aggronite, now that's a real gem...
    Draconic Pokemon are King: My Deviant: http://xxd17.deviantart.com

Future Omega Ruby Team:

I really hope that Aggronite is exclusive to Y, I don't want to have to trade to be able to Mega Evolve my Aggron.

Quote Originally Posted by Valoo. View Post
    I really hope that Aggronite is exclusive to Y, I don't want to have to trade to be able to Mega Evolve my Aggron.
    Aron is actually exclusive to X. So you want the stone to be in X.

Poison Friend Safari
    Seviper
    Whirlipede

is joltik confirmed NOT in regional?

Poison Friend Safari
    Seviper
    Whirlipede

Quote Originally Posted by 2nickpick View Post
    Aron is actually exclusive to X. So you want the stone to be in X.
    I don't want to use a new Aggron, I was referring to my one from Sapphire. I'm assuming one source is mistake though, because swapping the stones seems really... pointless.

Is it really only 69 Pokemon and 3 legendaries? I feel like there has to be DLC or a patch or something not discovered yet. Like my hype has been killed for this game to be honest. No new evos (except Eevee) a regional decide that's primarily precious gen Pokemon, please tell me that there is more to come or anything.
    Also, is there anywhere to see all the mega evolutions, both officially and unofficially announced?

Quote Originally Posted by 2nickpick View Post
    is joltik confirmed NOT in regional?
    It isn't in any of the Kalos dexes, so it isn't regional.

Quote Originally Posted by XXD17 View Post
    Get the version with the mega stone...arons are a dime a dozen...the aggronite, now that's a real gem...
    hmm your right. ill get y. If all seems true of the corocoro leak of aggrons ability, I got an aggron in black 2 ready to go for the physical tank. It has both 31iv in hp and def and 252 in hp and def just like in my sig. Hopefully aggron can shrug off some fighting/ground hits with new ability and defense boost...
    252+ Atk Mega Blaziken Hi Jump Kick vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Filter Mega Aggron: 157-186 (45.63 - 54.06%) -- 3.91% chance to 2HKO
    +6 252+ Atk Gyarados Earthquake vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Filter Mega Aggron: 268-316 (77.9 - 91.86%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
    252+ Atk Choice Band Groudon Earthquake vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Filter Mega Aggron: 172-204 (50 - 59.3%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
    +2 252+ Atk Mega Mewtwo X Low Kick (120 BP) vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Filter Mega Aggron: 330-391 (95.93 - 113.66%) -- 75% chance to OHKO

Pokemon Y team:
    Delphox
    Aggron
    Aurorus
    Mawile/Gardevoir

Pokemon Y team:
    Delphox
    Aggron
    Aurorus
    Mawile/Gardevoir

Quote Originally Posted by divinepanda View Post
    Is it really only 69 Pokemon and 3 legendaries? I feel like there has to be DLC or a patch or something not discovered yet. Like my hype has been killed for this game to be honest. No new evos (except Eevee) a regional decide that's primarily precious gen Pokemon, please tell me that there is more to come or anything.
    Also, is there anywhere to see all the mega evolutions, both officially and unofficially announced?
    Besides event legenderies, only 69 pokemon. Masuda has already said no DLC besides normal events.

Go to the mega evo thread for those.
    I am capable of manipulating matter on a subatomic level by speaking. A mere flick of my finger is sufficient to alter the gravitational pull of the planet. I shelve physics texts under "fiction" in my personal library. I consider the Laws of Thermodynamics loose guidelines, at best. In short, I am grasping the reins of the universe's carriage, and every morning I wake up, look the heavens and shout "Giddy up, boy!" You may never grasp the complexities of what I do, but at least have the common courtesy to feign something other than slack-jawed oblivion in my presence. I, sir, am a wizard, and I break more natural laws before breakfast than of which you are even aware.
    -Vaarsuvius, Order of the Stick. (with all due respect to Rich Burlew)

POKÉMON OMEGA RUBY & APLHA SAPPHIRE
    |
    MEGA EVOLUTION | 0301-9985-7534 | SAM
    Y FRIEND SAFARI: WATER WITH OCTILLERY, WARTORTLE AND AZUMARILL

Love them! O_O

Name: Flare
    Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage

Planned Pokemon Y Team:

Planned Pokemon X Team:

3DS FC is: 1220 7327 1929. Feel free to add me!

Greninja's art is boring (same pose as in-game ), Chesnaught art is ugly (good that it looks better in-game), Delphox artwork lets the caveman shine more!

Mega Aggron looks OKish. I like Mega Tyrannitar's Pupitar-face but those wing-like additions looks bad, imo.

Spoiler:- I'm looking for:
    Please help. :3

Oh there's that Japanese Toaster Oven I want in a banner ad - I'm here for the Pokemon.

That's ... that's right.

Delphox looks marginally better, but it's still my least favorite.

Chesnaught looks like he belongs in a Sonic game. I like it.

Poison Friend Safari
    Seviper
    Whirlipede

My team will probably be: (based on personal preference, not stats or type)
    - Froakie
    - Inkay
    - Skrelp
    - Helioptile
    - Hawlucha
    - Fire type or so

So are all these available early in game? Later on I'm gonna add Noivern
    Shiny Trophy Collection: , , - Perfect 5IV , , , &

Current Shiny Hunt: Y: MM 5IV Adamant (3530 - 3800 eggs) || SS Shiny
    3DS FC: eiger 2466-2804-0760 with
    Visit Bkdevils Shop for 5IV & Egg Moves: http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...-IV-Trade-Shop

I Have Claimed Carracosta!!

Quote Originally Posted by s2daam View Post
    O.O

Chesnaught...is...so...GLORIOUS!!

Anyone know if Litleo is a gender exclusive to the version of game by any chance? I'm trying to catch a male one but found about 15 females so far and no males in the wild, anyone know if it's because I'm playing Y version so I only find females or something?
    Sig deleted by Hydrohs. Read the sig rules.

Page 13 of 113 FirstFirst ... 3910111213141516172363 ... LastLast