Page 15 of 113 FirstFirst ... 51112131415161718192565 ... LastLast

Thread: The Kalos Dex Thread v2 [READ FIRST POST]

Quote Originally Posted by Trainer Yusuf View Post
    Before sixth Gym. Don't know the exact location.
    Thank you :-)

I apologize if I missed it but I noticed that Vulpix and Growlithe are not on the version exclusive list yet. Are either of them actually in the game and if so do you suppose they are one of the gaps that are still in the known list as I write this? I know Growlithe has been missed out of a game in the past but this will be a first for Vulpix if this is the case.

Also judging by the list do you think we get Eevee bu catching it in the wild again?

Also I am so happy the both Houndour and Poochyena are in the version I am getting. Especially Poochyena since I haven't used one since gen 3. And while I do like him I am not overly bothered about Electrike this gen since I have another electric Pokemon in mind and can just trade for one later. Over all I am happy I picked X over why.

Tyrantrum and Aurorus aren't version exclusives!??!!?

Fake Pokemon that should be real.
    http://torus333.deviantart.com My List of Over 350 Shiny 5-6IV Pokes!
    ______________________________My FC: 3540-0072-6418______________________________

Wild Eevee are confirmed to exist.
    Black 2 FC: 3654-8394-0937

3DS FC: 4511-1815-7291 (Spearow, Swanna, Doduo)

Quote Originally Posted by Torus333 View Post
    No they're just fossil Pokemon.

Friend Code: 5472 - 7362 - 2623
    Kalos Dex: 67/69 Complete
    Shiny's: 0

Does any one have any information on growlithe?? I hope his in the game.

Is Litleo available before the first gym?
        Spoiler:- On Hiatus for the Holiday Season:

Quote Originally Posted by Rakurai View Post
    Wild Eevee are confirmed to exist.
    Thank you . I just need info on Vulpix and Growlithe now.

I have a question. What happens if a pokemon doesnt appear AT ALL in the 3 dexs or post game? Like weezing or tropius and others. We have to wait until december 27 to get those pokemon? So those pokemon are temporarily NON-existant in THE WORLD until the 27th?
    252+ Atk Mega Blaziken Hi Jump Kick vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Filter Mega Aggron: 157-186 (45.63 - 54.06%) -- 3.91% chance to 2HKO
    +6 252+ Atk Gyarados Earthquake vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Filter Mega Aggron: 268-316 (77.9 - 91.86%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
    252+ Atk Choice Band Groudon Earthquake vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Filter Mega Aggron: 172-204 (50 - 59.3%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
    +2 252+ Atk Mega Mewtwo X Low Kick (120 BP) vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Filter Mega Aggron: 330-391 (95.93 - 113.66%) -- 75% chance to OHKO

Pokemon Y team:
    Delphox
    Aggron
    Aurorus
    Mawile/Gardevoir

Quote Originally Posted by Leosnake View Post
    I apologize if I missed it but I noticed that Vulpix and Growlithe are not on the version exclusive list yet. Are either of them actually in the game and if so do you suppose they are one of the gaps that are still in the known list as I write this? I know Growlithe has been missed out of a game in the past but this will be a first for Vulpix if this is the case.
    Joe's list on the main page(not the first post, X/Y section on Serebii.net) has all the gaps filled. We don't know if Growlithe/Vulpix are accessible post-E4, but they aren't accessible in the main storyline.

Quote Originally Posted by chuy409 View Post
    I have a question. What happens if a pokemon doesnt appear AT ALL in the 3 dexs or post game? Like weezing or tropius and others. We have to wait until december 27 to get those pokemon? So those pokemon are temporarily NON-existant in THE WORLD until the 27th?
    Effectively, yes.
    This is Turtwig, he was the most under appreciatted starter in Diamond & Pearl. If you picked Turtwig as your starter, put this in your sig . Started by Dax-360
    Quote Originally Posted by Teshub View Post
    I also read from the bulbagarden thread about the movie that Zorua impersonates Dawn and tries to show Dawn's butt to Ash. Fanservice, foreshadowing?
    Quote Originally Posted by Locormus View Post
    This show is called Pokemon, not Pochaman.. although that sounds almost the same..
    Youtube, DeviantArt, Bulbagarden, Imageshack, Photobucket, Smogon, Blog, Pokémon Series Analysis Dropbox Folder, Tumblr. PO/PS Username: Yusuf Kaya 3.0

You only get one or the other in a single game, just like Kabuto and Omanyte, and every other set of fossil pokemon since.
    3DS Friend Code: 2981 6586 5454 - only accepting specific code exchanges
    In-game name is NickPick.

Your 3rd Safari Pokemon is hidden until you've beaten the Elite Four and go back online via PSS.

Poison Friend Safari
    Seviper
    Ariados (shiny reported!)
    Whirlipede

Friend Safari Access: Ditto, Quilladin, Frogadier, Braixen, Charmeleon, Wartortle, Magmar, Muk, Gyarados, Pinsir, Wobboffet, Togepi, Clefairy, Mankey, Poliwhirl, Mawile, Bronzong, Metang, EEVEE, Heracross, Vivillon, Abra, Drowzee, Galvantula, Marowak, Duosion, Barbarcle, Braviary, Golurk, Phantump, Shuppet, Pumpkaboo, Swalot, Dustox, Hawlucha, Dedenne,

Looking for tyrogue, scyther, and porygon.

It's Possible that some Pokémon might be in the game but only available through the Friend Safari. We don't know yet. I'm hoping we will be able to catch most if not all of the Pokémon, but there will probably be a few that we will have to transfer in December.
    Pokémon Y Friend Code: 4441-9508-9799
    In-game name: Daniel

I have an Electric Safari: Dedenne, Helioptile, and Luxio.

Ok, I am lost. What happens on the 27th of December?

Name: Flare
    Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage

Planned Pokemon Y Team:

Planned Pokemon X Team:

3DS FC is: 1220 7327 1929. Feel free to add me!

Mega Tyranitar is exclusive to X and Aggron to Y.. the serebii version exclusives are wrong

Fake Pokemon that should be real.
    http://torus333.deviantart.com My List of Over 350 Shiny 5-6IV Pokes!
    ______________________________My FC: 3540-0072-6418______________________________

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Munchlax View Post
    Yes, on Route 22 (East of Santalune City)

POKÉMON OMEGA RUBY & APLHA SAPPHIRE
    |
    MEGA EVOLUTION | 0301-9985-7534 | SAM
    Y FRIEND SAFARI: WATER WITH OCTILLERY, WARTORTLE AND AZUMARILL

Quote Originally Posted by Heartlessangel17 View Post
    Its when poke bank opens. You can store and transfer pokemon from w/b b2/w2 to x or y
    252+ Atk Mega Blaziken Hi Jump Kick vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Filter Mega Aggron: 157-186 (45.63 - 54.06%) -- 3.91% chance to 2HKO
    +6 252+ Atk Gyarados Earthquake vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Filter Mega Aggron: 268-316 (77.9 - 91.86%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
    252+ Atk Choice Band Groudon Earthquake vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Filter Mega Aggron: 172-204 (50 - 59.3%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
    +2 252+ Atk Mega Mewtwo X Low Kick (120 BP) vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Filter Mega Aggron: 330-391 (95.93 - 113.66%) -- 75% chance to OHKO

Pokemon Y team:
    Delphox
    Aggron
    Aurorus
    Mawile/Gardevoir

Its when poke bank opens. You can store and transfer pokemon from w/b b2/w2 to x or y
    Ah, ok. I got it.

Name: Flare
    Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage

Planned Pokemon Y Team:

Planned Pokemon X Team:

3DS FC is: 1220 7327 1929. Feel free to add me!

Is Clefairy confirmed to exist? It's weird that we haven't heard anything about it.

Mega Tyranitar is exclusive to X and Aggron to Y.. the serebii version exclusives are wrong
    It seems that the Mega Stones are reverse exclusives to the Pokémon themselves.

However, the list is not complete. For example, Josh found both Pinsir and Heracross in Y version, but the percantages are likely different.

Quote Originally Posted by besho View Post
    Is Clefairy confirmed to exist? It's weird that we haven't heard anything about it.
    We are pretty much left in the dark unless somebody tinkers with Friend Safari or the battling facilities.
    This is Turtwig, he was the most under appreciatted starter in Diamond & Pearl. If you picked Turtwig as your starter, put this in your sig . Started by Dax-360
    Quote Originally Posted by Teshub View Post
    I also read from the bulbagarden thread about the movie that Zorua impersonates Dawn and tries to show Dawn's butt to Ash. Fanservice, foreshadowing?
    Quote Originally Posted by Locormus View Post
    This show is called Pokemon, not Pochaman.. although that sounds almost the same..
    Youtube, DeviantArt, Bulbagarden, Imageshack, Photobucket, Smogon, Blog, Pokémon Series Analysis Dropbox Folder, Tumblr. PO/PS Username: Yusuf Kaya 3.0

Quote Originally Posted by s2daam View Post
    Yes, on Route 22 (East of Santalune City)
    Thanks for answering but, Route 22? It sounds like something you can't reach until later on in the game
        Spoiler:- On Hiatus for the Holiday Season:

We went a year and a half without our beloved Kanto and Johto Pokemon when Ruby and Sapphire came out. I'm sure we can all make it through two months without some of our Pokemon

Quote Originally Posted by besho View Post
    Clefairy is not in any of the Regional Pokédexes.
    My 3DS XL Friend Code:
    0748 - 4304 - 0124
    Friend Safari: Steel-type

My 3DS Friend Code:

3797 - 8023 - 1467
    Friend Safari: Fighting-type

Vivillon Pattern: Modern

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Zoroark View Post
    Listen, you gotta remember these things; always avoid claims of Fennekin being (or becoming) part Fighting-type, don't tick off mods, and NEVER (and I mean NEVER!) suggest that Arceus is the God of Pokemon when Endolise is online. If you somehow make this mistake, run for the hills before he attempts to murder you via tongue lashing.

Quote Originally Posted by Trainer Yusuf View Post
    Joe's list on the main page(not the first post, X/Y section on Serebii.net) has all the gaps filled. We don't know if Growlithe/Vulpix are accessible post-E4, but they aren't accessible in the main storyline.
    Oh OK well I hope they are.

Quote Originally Posted by Heartlessangel17 View Post
    Pokemon Box I think.

Edit: I mean bank not box xD.

Quote Originally Posted by Endolise View Post
    Clefairy is not in any of the Regional Pokédexes.
    Which means it won't be obtainable in X and Y?

Thanks for answering but, Route 22? It sounds like something you can't reach until later on in the game
    You can access it straight away when you hit Santalune City. Has like 5-10 Level Pokémon. It leads to the Victory Road gate which you obviously can't go through until you have all the badges. You can definitely catch a Litleo before the first gym

POKÉMON OMEGA RUBY & APLHA SAPPHIRE
    |
    MEGA EVOLUTION | 0301-9985-7534 | SAM
    Y FRIEND SAFARI: WATER WITH OCTILLERY, WARTORTLE AND AZUMARILL

Page 15 of 113 FirstFirst ... 51112131415161718192565 ... LastLast