Page 4 of 113 FirstFirst 123456781454104 ... LastLast

Thread: The Kalos Dex Thread v2 [READ FIRST POST]

Quote Originally Posted by Arcamenel View Post
    So maybe that white Vivillion we saw in the box was a shiny?

Edit: Espurr has the creepiest expression.

http://25.media.tumblr.com/ce5a4778e...qjxao1_500.jpg
    Espurr has red blood-filled eyes, oh God....

Spoiler:- I'm looking for:
    Please help. :3

Quote Originally Posted by MastersOfMonsters View Post
    That special Garchomp revealed was from CoroCoro, right? Does that mean CoroCoro is leaking, and we should get more Scans?

Really wanna see some official art for more Mons. :P
    It should, but it might take a while.

Quote Originally Posted by Lugar View Post
    I'd like to know more about gourgeist different size.Are they random and do they affect stats or is it just different looks?Is it fixed when you catch him or can you change it feeding him or whatever.
    We have no idea. We couldn't find it, so we have to wait until Joe finds the trigger. Also

Xerneas/Yveltal
    Clauncher/Skrelp
    Sawk/Throh
    Plusle/Minun
    Spritzee/That other thing
    X/Y Megas

Confirmed version differences:

Volbeat/Illumise appearance ratio
    Pinsir is more common in Y, Heracross in X

Sauce here. Not sure how accurate it is.

Edit:
    Quote Originally Posted by Hasty Jynx View Post
    inb4 Contracts.
    This is Turtwig, he was the most under appreciatted starter in Diamond & Pearl. If you picked Turtwig as your starter, put this in your sig . Started by Dax-360
    Quote Originally Posted by Teshub View Post
    I also read from the bulbagarden thread about the movie that Zorua impersonates Dawn and tries to show Dawn's butt to Ash. Fanservice, foreshadowing?
    Quote Originally Posted by Locormus View Post
    This show is called Pokemon, not Pochaman.. although that sounds almost the same..
    Youtube, DeviantArt, Bulbagarden, Imageshack, Photobucket, Smogon, Blog, Pokémon Series Analysis Dropbox Folder, Tumblr. PO/PS Username: Yusuf Kaya 3.0

That special Garchomp revealed was from CoroCoro, right? Does that mean CoroCoro is leaking, and we should get more Scans?

Yeah, it seems to be leaking, and we're bound to get more scans (and maybe more artwork). I'm not sure, but apparently Mega Kangaskhan could be in because of this:

Not sure if it's real though.
    I wonder if there's anything else special about this Garchomp or about Garchomp in general. The location of its Mega Stone will be revealed in the next issue, but would it be possible for anyone to find it before that? I have a feeling there's something special about Garchomp (watch it have version specific mega evolutions as well)
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Morjens!
    3DS FC: 3110-4257-9678

What is the special Garchomp issue? I'd like to know more about it.

POKÉMON ALPHA SAPPHIRE | IGN: VITTORIA | 3DS FC: 2165 - 6014 - 0811

Quote Originally Posted by Hasty Jynx View Post
    Espurr is personally my least favourite X/Y Pokemon, it just looks hideous and creepy like a possessed teddy! Should have been a Ghost type, haha. Its up there with Audino as Pokemon I would hate to wake up to and find starring at me in the dark! *Shudders
    Team Shut-down
    Pokemon X Friend Code: 4270-1529-9156. Please feel free to add me for Battles, Trades and Friend Safari (Dark Type: Pawniard, Sandile & Inkay).
    STOP SENDING ME FROAKIE VIA WONDER TRADE!

Quote Originally Posted by Trainer Yusuf View Post
    Edit:

inb4 Contracts.
    Magical girls in XY confirmed.

Quote Originally Posted by MechaBulba View Post
    Espurr is personally my least favourite X/Y Pokemon, it just looks hideous and creepy like a possessed teddy! Should have been a Ghost type, haha. Its up there with Audino as Pokemon I would hate to wake up to and find starring at me in the dark! *Shudders
    Yes Espurr is tied with Doublade to be my least favorite as well. It is just a boring, ugly version of Meowstic (who I like a lot).

--
    Also, it reminds me of the creepy kids of the movie/s "Village of the Damned".. xD
    Last edited by Hasty Jynx; 10th October 2013 at 3:52 PM.

Spoiler:- I'm looking for:
    Please help. :3

Quote Originally Posted by malcolm_n View Post
    I have to say this about Gen VI; for having 69 pokemon, they are all of good enough quality that I could see myself raising each of them as time goes on. There really aren't any fillers this gen, imho, like Spinda or Corsola. I like that.
    I guess the definition of "filler" varies a lot between people; I consider the starters to be filler, after all. Pokemon like Corsola and Spinda are far more interesting to me than things like starters since we get them every generation, anyway.

I still need to buy a 3DS to get these games T-T But I will, and I will have both X and Y! I don;t care what anyone says, this Generation looks amazing.

Name: Flare
    Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage

Planned Pokemon Y Team:

Planned Pokemon X Team:

3DS FC is: 1220 7327 1929. Feel free to add me!

@Yusuf
    True, I thought that, since only that Garchomp thing has been posted, then maybe Serebii just decided to post the real 'new' parts. ^^

@Munchy
    Naw, that Kanga baby looks awesome. XD Thank you. I hope it's real.

@WhiteBlair
    Check the front page. ^^
    Is apparantly Dragon Type in the Friend Safari. Neat.

One of these Spoilers has a very Hot Chick hidden. One has Yaoi. And one will eat your Soul. Choose at your own risk~

Spoiler:- Number 1:

Spoiler:- Number 2:

Spoiler:- Number 3:

Quote Originally Posted by Heartlessangel17 View Post
    I still need to buy a 3DS to get these games T-T But I will, and I will have both X and Y! I don;t care what anyone says, this Generation looks amazing.
    I ordered mine with the 2DS, works out cheaper overall.
    Team Shut-down
    Pokemon X Friend Code: 4270-1529-9156. Please feel free to add me for Battles, Trades and Friend Safari (Dark Type: Pawniard, Sandile & Inkay).
    STOP SENDING ME FROAKIE VIA WONDER TRADE!

Does anyone know how early you can catch litleo and how it evolves?

I ordered mine with the 2DS, works out cheaper overall.
    Is the 2DS cheaper than the 3DS?

Planned Pokemon Y Team:

Planned Pokemon X Team:

I think Psychic works well.

If you look, all Psychics were a little creepy in Gen I (except maybe Mew), I'm glad they're bringing this back.

3DS Friend Code: 3582-9622-5627

Still waiting for Misdreavus' official confirmation.

Wherere can you find Phantump?
    If I go with the Fox I really want the moving three on my team.

Wait, does anybody know where to get the 3D "sprites" of Gen VI Pokemon some people have in their descriptions? I would like to put my team in my signature. :3

Shiny Scatterbug looks amazing. I'm so excited to use Vivillon.

Quote Originally Posted by Macabrelicious View Post
    Wait, does anybody know where to get the 3D "sprites" of Gen VI Pokemon some people have in their descriptions? I would like to put my team in my signature. :3
    On the main site, on the New Pokémon page (although there are only the Gen VI Pokémon's models available at the moment).
    Last edited by Endolise; 10th October 2013 at 4:07 PM.
    My 3DS XL Friend Code:
    0748 - 4304 - 0124
    Friend Safari: Steel-type

My 3DS Friend Code:

3797 - 8023 - 1467
    Friend Safari: Fighting-type

Vivillon Pattern: Modern

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Zoroark View Post
    Listen, you gotta remember these things; always avoid claims of Fennekin being (or becoming) part Fighting-type, don't tick off mods, and NEVER (and I mean NEVER!) suggest that Arceus is the God of Pokemon when Endolise is online. If you somehow make this mistake, run for the hills before he attempts to murder you via tongue lashing.

Quote Originally Posted by Jed Jordal View Post
    Wherere can you find Phantump?
    If I go with the Fox I really want the moving three on my team.
    Also around 6th gym or 7th gym. Both Ghost/Grass types are found in the same area.
    This is Turtwig, he was the most under appreciatted starter in Diamond & Pearl. If you picked Turtwig as your starter, put this in your sig . Started by Dax-360
    Quote Originally Posted by Teshub View Post
    I also read from the bulbagarden thread about the movie that Zorua impersonates Dawn and tries to show Dawn's butt to Ash. Fanservice, foreshadowing?
    Quote Originally Posted by Locormus View Post
    This show is called Pokemon, not Pochaman.. although that sounds almost the same..
    Youtube, DeviantArt, Bulbagarden, Imageshack, Photobucket, Smogon, Blog, Pokémon Series Analysis Dropbox Folder, Tumblr. PO/PS Username: Yusuf Kaya 3.0

Wow so much dislike for Espurr!! XD I personally love the little guy. I haven't seen meowstic's stats yet but I hope they are decent. I am having trouble with the metagame because the pokemon I love to use, like cherrim and spinda, are horrible!!! I'm hoping it can hold its own in battle!

Quote Originally Posted by PokéIce View Post
    Does anyone know how early you can catch litleo and how it evolves?
    I'm not sure where you can find it but I believe Litleo evolves through Fire Stone.
    The Five Region Challenge

Spoiler:- Regions:

I'm torn between using Lapras, now that I know it has a unique surfing animation, and Kingdra. Or maybe even Dragalgae, although I'd have to trade for one and it would no longer be Water upon evolving. Decisions, decisions...

This generation introduced a lot of Dragons! And thankfully, only one legendary one. The last few generations have been driving me crazy with the amount of legendary Dragons. There could be more unique legendary typings, you know? And I've said it before, but we don't really need more than one to two legendaries per generation, anyway... I'm really crossing my fingers and hoping there are no hidden event legendaries. They're so useless. Ugh.
    Last edited by Macabrelicious; 10th October 2013 at 4:13 PM.

Man. I wish the 3DS card could have a larger capacity for data. All this 3D stuff limits the amount of new Pokemon added, not to also mention that MegaEvolutions count as part of the data bit. To be honest, I was expecting more legendaries. I think Nintendo got "lazy" and decided to sub in the Legendary birds in lieu of an actually base 600 trio.

I'm just really disappointed that there are no new cross-generation evolutions bar Sylveon like what Gen IV had.

Actually, that's a good question. Does the 69 Pokemon include potential evolutions of pokemon from previous Generations or do MegaEvolutions take over this position.
    Join the Tutor Program. Started by JRCxyz & Salavoir

[In Clan Memoriam]
    RIP Battling Academy, even though I just joined.
    Memories are eternal.

RIP Toothpaste Clan. You kept my teeth clean.
    Dental hygiene is eternal.

RIP Survival Island. Global warming drowned us all.
    Survival isn't eternal

Quote Originally Posted by BL00p View Post
    Wow so much dislike for Espurr!! XD I personally love the little guy. I haven't seen meowstic's stats yet but I hope they are decent. I am having trouble with the metagame because the pokemon I love to use, like cherrim and spinda, are horrible!!! I'm hoping it can hold its own in battle!
    For starters, I love Espurr too. It's so creepily cute, and entrancing... it looks like something from a horror movie, like a possessed kitten, and I love it. Or maybe, it can't bear its great psychic power, so it looks like it does with bloodshot eyes because of that? I think Espurr may just become one of my new favorite Pokemon. And then of course, there is the lovely Meowstic...

Meowstic's stats are something like 80-90/50/90/110/110/90, I think. It's on Smogon somewhere.

EDIT: http://www.smogon.com/forums/threads...ction.3489182/

AND YES. YES YES YES. I like a lot of the Pokemon that suck in battle, and I just wish Gamefreak would buff them already. :/
    Last edited by Macabrelicious; 10th October 2013 at 4:14 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Macabrelicious View Post
    I'm torn between using Lapras, now that I know it has a unique surfing animation, and Kingdra. Or maybe even Dragalgae, although I'd have to trade for one and it would no longer be Water upon evolving. Decisions, decisions...

This generation introduced a lot of Dragons! And thankfully, only one legendary one. The last few generations have been driving me crazy with the amount of legendary Dragons. There could be more unique legendary typings, you know?
    I know! Yveltal is only the second Dark Legendary Pokemon, and the first none-event one, yet Dark was revealed in Gen II!

Planned Pokemon Y Team:

Planned Pokemon X Team:

Quote Originally Posted by Heartlessangel17 View Post
    I know! Yveltal is only the second Dark Legendary Pokemon, and the first none-event one, yet Dark was revealed in Gen II!
    Still no Poison-type legendary though.
    Join the Tutor Program. Started by JRCxyz & Salavoir

[In Clan Memoriam]
    RIP Battling Academy, even though I just joined.
    Memories are eternal.

RIP Toothpaste Clan. You kept my teeth clean.
    Dental hygiene is eternal.

RIP Survival Island. Global warming drowned us all.
    Survival isn't eternal

Page 4 of 113 FirstFirst 123456781454104 ... LastLast