Page 5 of 113 FirstFirst 1234567891555105 ... LastLast

Thread: The Kalos Dex Thread v2 [READ FIRST POST]

Quote Originally Posted by Eaglehawk View Post
    Still no Poison-type legendary though.
    A Poison type Legendary would be cool. Maybe Gen 7? Or maybe one of the Event Legendaries (Depending on how many there will be)

Name: Flare
    Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage

Planned Pokemon Y Team:

Planned Pokemon X Team:

3DS FC is: 1220 7327 1929. Feel free to add me!

Quote Originally Posted by Eeveemaster View Post
    For those of you who have the game, anyone of you guys encountered Surskit? Just wanted to ask if its available early like within the first or second route?
    Still no one? Or perhaps if a player could look the pokedex after beating Viola.. She has Surskit on her team.. I really want to know if its one of the early bugs..

Btw what is the minimum level we can encounter an Espurr? I love the cat so much. Its creepy and adorable!

Thanks!

Oh and for those who wants to know Meowstic's stat, this is from smogon thread estimation.. Base 75-85/35-50/75-90/85-100/85-100/100-110
    Mega Masquerain [Bug/Water]with Prankster

Make it happen GameFreak!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Eaglehawk View Post
    I think Nintendo got "lazy" and decided to sub in the Legendary birds in lieu of an actually base 600 trio.
    Or they wanted to cater to older fans by using the Mirages. Not that it really matters, though, because they are not obligated to include a Legendary trio with every new Gen.

And you mean "Game Freak."
    Last edited by Endolise; 10th October 2013 at 3:20 PM.
    My 3DS Friend Code:
    3797 - 8023 - 1467
    Friend Safari: Fighting-type

Vivillon Pattern: Modern

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Zoroark View Post
    Listen, you gotta remember these things; always avoid claims of Fennekin being (or becoming) part Fighting-type, don't tick off mods, and NEVER (and I mean NEVER!) suggest that Arceus is the God of Pokemon when Endolise is online. If you somehow make this mistake, run for the hills before he attempts to murder you via tongue lashing.

Guys, I know that there is no chance this hasn't been asked yet in a place such big as this so forgive my question, but there is not even a pseudo legendary in this generation?

Quote Originally Posted by Yami Blaze View Post
    Guys, I know that there is no chance this hasn't been asked yet in a place such big as this so forgive my question, but there is not even a pseudo legendary in this generation?
    Goomy, I think?
    At least, that's what everybody's saying.
    In any case, I'll be glad to have a defensive pseudo-legendary for once.

Quote Originally Posted by Yami Blaze View Post
    Goodra is the Peudo Legendary. Mono Dragon. bask in its 'glory'

Name: Flare
    Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage

Planned Pokemon Y Team:

Planned Pokemon X Team:

3DS FC is: 1220 7327 1929. Feel free to add me!

Does anyone know if it's possible to evolve Eevee into Glaceon in X/Y?

Also, where in the game would one get a Skrelp, Honedge, Ralts, and Eevee?
    Last edited by Hiss13; 10th October 2013 at 3:32 PM. Reason: mispelled Ralts as Raltz...woops. XP
    Pokemon Y---Trainer Name: Setsuna
    3DS FC: 5000-2960-1997--Friend Safari Type: Water (Frogadier, Gyarados, Krabby)
    Badges: 8/8 [Hall of Fame]--Location:Somewhere in Kalos

Quote Originally Posted by Hiss13 View Post
    Does anyone know if it's possible to evolve Eevee into Glaceon in X/Y?

Also, where in the game would one get a Skrelp, Honedge, Raltz, and Eevee?
    It should be possible as its in Kalos Dex, but we don't know the location.

And others are obtained very early except Skrelp which I think was around fifth Gym.

Specifically, it should be something like this:

Ralts and Eevee- Between first and second.
    Honedge-Between second and third or earlier.
    Quote Originally Posted by ColtonL View Post
    Honedge is found after first gym, after you defeat snorlax there's some tall grass you can find it in. ^.^
    Skrelp- Between fifth and sixth.
    Last edited by Trainer Yusuf; 10th October 2013 at 3:51 PM.
    This is Turtwig, he was the most under appreciatted starter in Diamond & Pearl. If you picked Turtwig as your starter, put this in your sig . Started by Dax-360
    Quote Originally Posted by Teshub View Post
    I also read from the bulbagarden thread about the movie that Zorua impersonates Dawn and tries to show Dawn's butt to Ash. Fanservice, foreshadowing?
    Quote Originally Posted by Locormus View Post
    This show is called Pokemon, not Pochaman.. although that sounds almost the same..
    Youtube, DeviantArt, Bulbagarden, *******, Imageshack, Photobucket, Smogon, Blog, Pokémon Series Analysis Dropbox Folder, PO/PS Username: Yusuf Kaya 3.0

My thoughts so far:

I'm a little disappointed in the amount of gen 6 Pokemon.

I think they are all very interesting, no flops this gen.

Intrigued by the new size variance aspect.

more to come...

Quote Originally Posted by Eeveemaster View Post
    Still no one? Or perhaps if a player could look the pokedex after beating Viola.. She has Surskit on her team.. I really want to know if its one of the early bugs..

Btw what is the minimum level we can encounter an Espurr? I love the cat so much. Its creepy and adorable!

Thanks!

Oh and for those who wants to know Meowstic's stat, this is from smogon thread estimation.. Base 75-85/35-50/75-90/85-100/85-100/100-110
    I looked in the Dex but it says "Area Unknown". So unless it's exclusive to X, it's not available.

POKÉMON OMEGA RUBY & APLHA SAPPHIRE
    |
    MEGA EVOLUTION | 0301-9985-7534 | SAM
    Y FRIEND SAFARI: WATER WITH OCTILLERY, WARTORTLE AND AZUMARILL

I'm so thinking of naming an Espurr Kyubei (idk spelling of the name, but creepy Madoka thingy) now just because.
    Quote Originally Posted by MuhFugginMoose View Post
    Learn that Pokemon aren't tailor made just for you and you'll realize how amazing all three of these really are. . .

Quote Originally Posted by Trainer Yusuf View Post

And others are obtained very early except Skrelp which I think was around fifth Gym.

Glad to know Ralts is available early.
    Pokemon X Team:

Hmm... considering how early you get Eevee, I'm almost even considering using Vaporeon. I just can't decide. Do we know when you can get a Water Stone? And sorry for asking when there are probably people who know and are cringing right now, but I would like to know when I could obtain Vaporeon. Hopefully, early enough.

And what about Horsea? I know it's early in the Coastal Dex, but now that people have the games, any news on exactly how early?

EDIT: This is yet another inquiry, but even though the sprites aren't on Serebii yet, I'm assuming from the fact we know there are for different sizes for each, have we seen screenshots of Pumpkaboo and Gourgeist's other sizes? Or are they all the exact same model at different sizes?
    Last edited by Macabrelicious; 10th October 2013 at 3:48 PM.
    I don't mean to offend anybody. Sometimes I may snark, but please know I don't mean to be rude.

Honedge is found after first gym, after you defeat snorlax there's some tall grass you can find it in. ^.^
    ~Credit to:Sworn Metalhead(banner)andAstralShadow(button)~

Has anyone seen any different types of Flabébé? The first place you can find them seems to be limited to Red and Yellow Flowers.

If there's already a Vivillon form found in Virginia in which I live, does that mean some stores are already selling?

Focus Blast: "It's a good move with a secondary effect of hitting the opponent"

Quote Originally Posted by jonnyc View Post
    If there's already a Vivillon form found in Virginia in which I live, does that mean some stores are already selling?
    Wait, which one is it? The modern one?

It's probably best that none of the stores in my area are selling early. It's beneficial for me to wait until Saturday; otherwise, I wouldn't get any work done at school today or tomorrow.
    I don't mean to offend anybody. Sometimes I may snark, but please know I don't mean to be rude.

Quote Originally Posted by Blazios View Post
    Has anyone seen any different types of Flabébé? The first place you can find them seems to be limited to Red and Yellow Flowers.
    We know that it has Red, Yellow, Blue and Orange Flowers(and only last one is new). Everything else is unknown.

Quote Originally Posted by Macabrelicious View Post
    And what about Horsea? I know it's early in the Coastal Dex, but now that people have the games, any news on exactly how early?

EDIT: This is yet another inquiry, but even though the sprites aren't on Serebii yet, I'm assuming from the fact we know there are for different sizes for each, have we seen screenshots of Pumpkaboo and Gourgeist's other sizes? Or are they all the exact same model at different sizes?
    We don't know anything regarding either of them.
    This is Turtwig, he was the most under appreciatted starter in Diamond & Pearl. If you picked Turtwig as your starter, put this in your sig . Started by Dax-360
    Quote Originally Posted by Teshub View Post
    I also read from the bulbagarden thread about the movie that Zorua impersonates Dawn and tries to show Dawn's butt to Ash. Fanservice, foreshadowing?
    Quote Originally Posted by Locormus View Post
    This show is called Pokemon, not Pochaman.. although that sounds almost the same..
    Youtube, DeviantArt, Bulbagarden, *******, Imageshack, Photobucket, Smogon, Blog, Pokémon Series Analysis Dropbox Folder, PO/PS Username: Yusuf Kaya 3.0

Quote Originally Posted by Endolise View Post
    Or they wanted to cater to older fans by using the Mirages. Not that it really matters, though, because they are not obligated to include a Legendary trio with every new Gen.

And you mean "Game Freak."
    Just out of curiosity, where did the origin of the term "Mirage Trio" come from? I've always heard them referred to as the birds. I just want some enlightenment please.

And on an unrelated note, with such a selection of high end pokemon throughout the game, does anyone see beating leaders and the elite four being much easier than in other games?

So, there's only 1 new bug line, but still they decided to give bug a gym? That's whack
    Also, it's cool that despite the legendary shortage, they still give the first trio a spot on the dex
        Spoiler:- Game Teams:
    I have a pretty good reputation on these forums... Well i mean I could...

Quote Originally Posted by Blazios View Post
    I've caught a red, yellow and blue coloured flower variations, and Trevor has an orange one (not seen any orange plants yet)

Also

Spoiler:- Floette:

POKÉMON OMEGA RUBY & APLHA SAPPHIRE
    |
    MEGA EVOLUTION | 0301-9985-7534 | SAM
    Y FRIEND SAFARI: WATER WITH OCTILLERY, WARTORTLE AND AZUMARILL

Quote Originally Posted by RieselJ315 View Post
    Just out of curiosity, where did the origin of the term "Mirage Trio" come from? I've always heard them referred to as the birds. I just want some enlightenment please.
    In relation to Articuno, Zapdos, and Moltres, the term "Winged Mirages" was first used by an NPC in Red and Blue.
    My 3DS Friend Code:
    3797 - 8023 - 1467
    Friend Safari: Fighting-type

Vivillon Pattern: Modern

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Zoroark View Post
    Listen, you gotta remember these things; always avoid claims of Fennekin being (or becoming) part Fighting-type, don't tick off mods, and NEVER (and I mean NEVER!) suggest that Arceus is the God of Pokemon when Endolise is online. If you somehow make this mistake, run for the hills before he attempts to murder you via tongue lashing.

What are Floette's stats?

Quote Originally Posted by s2daam View Post
    I looked in the Dex but it says "Area Unknown". So unless it's exclusive to X, it's not available.
    Hey thanks mate! So it seems Surskit might be an X exclusive! No worries as I plan to get X anyways! Thank you for taking your time. Have fun playing the game. I'm uber jealous mate!
    Mega Masquerain [Bug/Water]with Prankster

Make it happen GameFreak!!!!!

We know that it has Red, Yellow, Blue and Orange Flowers(and only last one is new). Everything else is unknown.

We don't know anything regarding either of them.
    I knew the others existed, I was more wondering if anybody playing the games had caught them yet.

Though yeah, Route 4 has Red and Yellow Flowers only.

Quote Originally Posted by s2daam View Post
    I've caught a red, yellow and blue coloured flower variations, and Trevor has an orange one (not seen any orange plants yet)
    Out of interest, where did you catch the blue one?

Page 5 of 113 FirstFirst 1234567891555105 ... LastLast