Page 52 of 113 FirstFirst ... 24248495051525354555662102 ... LastLast
Results 1,276 to 1,300 of 2803

Thread: The Kalos Dex Thread v2 [READ FIRST POST]

Quote Originally Posted by Minogue View Post
    My Talonflame is currently level 46 and it knows: Flame Charge, Ember, Acrobatics and Fly. No Flamethrower as of yet!
    What about Brave Bird? Acrobatics is cool, but so is holding items.
    Quote Originally Posted by Huspoel View Post
    You're saying some really smart stuff there.

Quote Originally Posted by Aurath8 View Post
    What about Brave Bird? Acrobatics is cool, but so is holding items.
    Haven't been offered to learn Brave Bird as of yet. Am going to replace it ASAP when a good alternative comes around.

I Think I'm looking in the wrong Place.. sorry to ask, but, do anyone know where you can find a Honedge, maybe? ^^
    Is apparantly Dragon Type in the Friend Safari. Neat.

One of these Spoilers has a very Hot Chick hidden. One has Yaoi. And one will eat your Soul. Choose at your own risk~

Spoiler:- Number 1:

Spoiler:- Number 2:

Spoiler:- Number 3:

Is the starter gender ratio still 1/8 female? I'm looking to get a female fennekin and name i Circe, but I haven't had any luck so far...
    Y TEAM:
    DELPHOX, BLASTOISE, TYRANTRUM, AERODACTYL, AEGISLASH, MALAMAR

X TEAM:
    GRENINJA, CHARIZARD, TREVENANT, GOODRA, SCIZOR, HELIOLISK

Quote Originally Posted by Helium Paperweight View Post
    Is the starter gender ratio still 1/8 female? I'm looking to get a female fennekin and name i Circe, but I haven't had any luck so far...
    I tried 26 times with no luck.
    3DS FC: 4038-7225-8781

Quote Originally Posted by MastersOfMonsters View Post
    I Think I'm looking in the wrong Place.. sorry to ask, but, do anyone know where you can find a Honedge, maybe? ^^
    The main site's XY pokedex has been updated with preliminary locations for basically everything in the Kalos 'dex, I think. Based on that, it seems you should be looking on Route 6.

Quote Originally Posted by Fangren View Post
    The main site's XY pokedex has been updated with preliminary locations for basically everything in the Kalos 'dex, I think. Based on that, it seems you should be looking on Route 6.
    Ah, didn't know that. Thanks for the info, then. ^^
    Is apparantly Dragon Type in the Friend Safari. Neat.

One of these Spoilers has a very Hot Chick hidden. One has Yaoi. And one will eat your Soul. Choose at your own risk~

Spoiler:- Number 1:

Spoiler:- Number 2:

Spoiler:- Number 3:

Quote Originally Posted by Mays View Post
    I tried 26 times with no luck.
    ...fun times ahead... But in all seriousness, perhaps every save file has the starter genders lock on?
    Y TEAM:

X TEAM:

...fun times ahead... But in all seriousness, perhaps every save file has the starter genders lock on?
    My friend tried 12 times and got a female Fennekin
    3DS FC: 4038-7225-8781

Quote Originally Posted by Mays View Post
    My friend tried 12 times and got a female Fennekin
    Then there is hope yet! ...nope. Just another male...
    Y TEAM:

X TEAM:

Quote Originally Posted by Minogue View Post
    My Talonflame is currently level 46 and it knows: Flame Charge, Ember, Acrobatics and Fly. No Flamethrower as of yet!
    But It learns Flare Blitz too...
    Let's go back to Edo... Together

no luck with clauncher

I've had 5 female Froakie's at this point. Two Bold, two Quiet, and one Careful.. Honestly, I've been resetting this game for quite a while now, but that I've given up on getting a great nature, that I just want a good nature. Just not anything that limits the good parts of Froakie: Speed and (special) offense...

Is there any chance that the natures are locked or something? It's not something I've had before.
    Answer to all the bad things in the world: Give up on trying to make everything better. Hence, accepting it for what it is. YOLO! <- Click the link and daw.. -.-

They couldnt just fit in one more Pokemon.. 69 is a pretty random and strange number to stop at

Quote Originally Posted by ColdCarnage View Post
    They couldnt just fit in one more Pokemon.. 69 is a pretty random and strange number to stop at
    If you know the internet meme about 69, then you will know why Trollfreak probably stopped at that number for non-event pokemon.
    I am capable of manipulating matter on a subatomic level by speaking. A mere flick of my finger is sufficient to alter the gravitational pull of the planet. I shelve physics texts under "fiction" in my personal library. I consider the Laws of Thermodynamics loose guidelines, at best. In short, I am grasping the reins of the universe's carriage, and every morning I wake up, look the heavens and shout "Giddy up, boy!" You may never grasp the complexities of what I do, but at least have the common courtesy to feign something other than slack-jawed oblivion in my presence. I, sir, am a wizard, and I break more natural laws before breakfast than of which you are even aware.
    -Vaarsuvius, Order of the Stick. (with all due respect to Rich Burlew)

Does anyone know where do you get the Sun, shiny and Dusk stones?? PLEASE REPLY!

Quote Originally Posted by trouble13 View Post
    Does anyone know where do you get the Sun, shiny and Dusk stones?? PLEASE REPLY!
    Maybe Pick-up can help?

Has anyone in the UK found a Vivillon pattern besides Garden? That's what I've ended up with. I'll be really upset if that's the only pattern we get.
    If I had any musical talent I would so start Pokémon Rock.

Watch me on youtube! Codename: JD

Quote Originally Posted by Psyduck Ranger View Post
    Has anyone in the UK found a Vivillon pattern besides Garden? That's what I've ended up with. I'll be really upset if that's the only pattern we get.
    UK also gets Meadow Pattern.
    This is Turtwig, he was the most under appreciatted starter in Diamond & Pearl. If you picked Turtwig as your starter, put this in your sig . Started by Dax-360
    Quote Originally Posted by Teshub View Post
    I also read from the bulbagarden thread about the movie that Zorua impersonates Dawn and tries to show Dawn's butt to Ash. Fanservice, foreshadowing?
    Quote Originally Posted by Locormus View Post
    This show is called Pokemon, not Pochaman.. although that sounds almost the same..
    Youtube, DeviantArt, Bulbagarden, Imageshack, Photobucket, Smogon, Blog, Pokémon Series Analysis Dropbox Folder, Tumblr. PO/PS Username: Yusuf Kaya 3.0

Anyone knows where can I get a lapras?

As it seems Talonflame doesn't have a very good Special Movepool, I'll be switching to Charizard. Now I get a Mega Evolution, too! Yayy!
    Alpha Sapphire

Badges: 0

Quote Originally Posted by Inoshi View Post
    Anyone knows where can I get a lapras?
    When you exit Shalour City after receiving the thirds badge, a man right outside the gate will give you Lapras.
    I have breed and prepared a team of 6 Blissey at Lv 100, all with Healing Wish as their only move in hopes that the Secret Base mechanics stays the same as in RSE. If so, then it would be a great place to EV train HP and an even better place to gain exp for your team.

Nintendo 3DS friend-code for Pokémon Y: 4570-7229-7578
    Nintendo 3DS friend-code for Pokémon X: 0104-0371-0173

The 3DS with Pokémon Y is my main game! Please add both, but if you'd prefer to only add one, please add Pokémon Y.

My Pokémon Y FS is Poison with Garbodor, Drapion and Kakuna.
    My Pokémon X FS is Psychic with Munna, Wobbuffet and Duosion.

I've had 5 female Froakie's at this point. Two Bold, two Quiet, and one Careful.. Honestly, I've been resetting this game for quite a while now, but that I've given up on getting a great nature, that I just want a good nature. Just not anything that limits the good parts of Froakie: Speed and (special) offense...

Is there any chance that the natures are locked or something? It's not something I've had before.
    You just said you got two bold two quiet and careful. That's three different natures, there is no nature lock

Sorry if this question has already been asked and answered but I was wondering if it is currently known how the patterns on Vivillon's wings change? Do they change at random depending on area or time of day or are they determined by where Spewpa is when it evolves into Vivillon?

This is Turtwig, he was the most under appreciatted starter in Diamond & Pearl. If you picked Turtwig as your starter, put this in your sig . Started by Dax-360
    Quote Originally Posted by Teshub View Post
    I also read from the bulbagarden thread about the movie that Zorua impersonates Dawn and tries to show Dawn's butt to Ash. Fanservice, foreshadowing?
    This show is called Pokemon, not Pochaman.. although that sounds almost the same..
    Youtube, DeviantArt, Bulbagarden, Imageshack, Photobucket, Smogon, Blog, Pokémon Series Analysis Dropbox Folder, Tumblr. PO/PS Username: Yusuf Kaya 3.0

Page 52 of 113 FirstFirst ... 24248495051525354555662102 ... LastLast