Page 53 of 113 FirstFirst ... 34349505152535455565763103 ... LastLast
Results 1,301 to 1,325 of 2803

Thread: The Kalos Dex Thread v2 [READ FIRST POST]

I don't Think Weedle/Caterpie Families are exclusives. I own Y and I caught both a weedle and a metapod!
    Last edited by lordarod; 12th October 2013 at 5:18 PM.

Very disappointed Misdreavus isn't part of the Kalos Pokedex. I'm really looking for any information on any place I could catch it post-game... or I can transfer a Misdreavus from my copy of White. I know, dumb question, but it is my favorite Pokemon.

You know, Flabebe/Floette gets Vine Whip, razor leaf, magical leaf, grass terrain, and an ability buffing grass types. How is it not grass typed?

Also, I'm amazed at how many Pokemon they stuffed into this dex. No two routes have the same Pokemon iirc.

Quote Originally Posted by The Imposter View Post
    Also, I'm amazed at how many Pokemon they stuffed into this dex. No two routes have the same Pokemon iirc.
    And this is a very, very good thing.

I hated how, in some previous games, you ran into just two or three different Pokémon per route and they always repeated themselves.
    Last edited by Ver-mont; 12th October 2013 at 5:32 PM.

3DS Friend Code: 3582-9622-5627

Quote Originally Posted by Ver-mont View Post

I hated how, in previous games, you ran into just two or three different Pokémon per route and they always repeated themselves.
    This game will be great for nuzlocke runs.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Shraeder~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    So I herd u liek Mudkipz...So do I!
    FC: 4742-5645-2960
    Friend Safari: Aipom, Audino, and DITTO!

Quote Originally Posted by JDogindy View Post
    Very disappointed Misdreavus isn't part of the Kalos Pokedex. I'm really looking for any information on any place I could catch it post-game... or I can transfer a Misdreavus from my copy of White. I know, dumb question, but it is my favorite Pokemon.
    I know, they left out some amazing Pokémon like Arcanine, Mismagius, Luxray, Metagross, Togekiss, Breloom, Froslass, Excadrill...
    Let's go back to Edo... Together

Quote Originally Posted by Ver-mont View Post

I hated how, in previous games, you ran into just two or three different Pokémon per route and they always repeated themselves.
    Actually I kind of dislike this because virtually all of the Pokémon must be evolved to get their evolutions. One of the reasons I liked the phenomenons of B/W was the fact that a lot of Pokémon who wouldn't be normally available were catchable in the wild.

Of course, as a post-game variation Friend Safari seems to be a more well thought out idea, but still, "muh stone and trade evolutions, third stage Pokémon and Magnezone"(on the other hand it is nice that Huntail/Gorebyss and Sliggoo are available as well as Clawitzer and Dragalge).

I guess the next Kalos games will feature the evolved Gen VI Pokémon in other areas like B2/W2 did, but we will have to wait and see.
    This is Turtwig, he was the most under appreciatted starter in Diamond & Pearl. If you picked Turtwig as your starter, put this in your sig . Started by Dax-360
    Quote Originally Posted by Teshub View Post
    I also read from the bulbagarden thread about the movie that Zorua impersonates Dawn and tries to show Dawn's butt to Ash. Fanservice, foreshadowing?
    Quote Originally Posted by Locormus View Post
    This show is called Pokemon, not Pochaman.. although that sounds almost the same..
    Youtube, DeviantArt, Bulbagarden, Imageshack, Photobucket, Smogon, Blog, Pokémon Series Analysis Dropbox Folder, Tumblr. PO/PS Username: Yusuf Kaya 3.0

Quote Originally Posted by lordarod View Post
    I don't Think Weedle/Caterpie Families are exclusives. I own Y and I caught both a weedle and a metapod!
    I can confirm this is the same for X.

Found 6 of the 8 previous fossils in the same cave this gens fossils were found. rock smash the boulders. The only ones missing are both the 1st gens fossils, but maybe they'll turn up

I've had 5 female Froakie's at this point. Two Bold, two Quiet, and one Careful.. Honestly, I've been resetting this game for quite a while now, but that I've given up on getting a great nature, that I just want a good nature. Just not anything that limits the good parts of Froakie: Speed and (special) offense...

Is there any chance that the natures are locked or something? It's not something I've had before.
    I have a Female Fenniken now! Bashful nature. I'm not really into competitive battling, so I'm not really interested in natures for their competitive qualities.
    Y TEAM:
    DELPHOX, BLASTOISE, TYRANTRUM, AERODACTYL, AEGISLASH, MALAMAR

X TEAM:
    GRENINJA, CHARIZARD, TREVENANT, GOODRA, SCIZOR, HELIOLISK

Ive been toying with the move relearner and some pokes get some really great attacks it can learn only through this lady.

[SPOILER]
    Thnkgod heartscales are easy to come by with 100% encounter rate fishing with the old rod at route 8.

Some of these moves:

Clawitzer gets heal pulse, dragon pulse, auro sphere and dark pulse. Amazing with his passive
    Gourgeist gets phantom force trick and explosion while trevenant gets horn leach
    Delphox gets shadow ball, switcheroo role play and future sight
    [/SPOILER]

Clawitzer gets Aura Sphere?
    Let's go back to Edo... Together

Quote Originally Posted by GreenEyes View Post
    Clawitzer gets Aura Sphere?
    Apparently so. I hope Lucario can get MEga Launcher eventually, as he learns all the 'pulse' moves as well.
    Quote Originally Posted by Huspoel View Post
    You're saying some really smart stuff there.

Yes it does, poor lapras got replaced ^^

where can you get rock smash?

This is Turtwig, he was the most under appreciatted starter in Diamond & Pearl. If you picked Turtwig as your starter, put this in your sig . Started by Dax-360
    I also read from the bulbagarden thread about the movie that Zorua impersonates Dawn and tries to show Dawn's butt to Ash. Fanservice, foreshadowing?
    This show is called Pokemon, not Pochaman.. although that sounds almost the same..
    Youtube, DeviantArt, Bulbagarden, Imageshack, Photobucket, Smogon, Blog, Pokémon Series Analysis Dropbox Folder, Tumblr. PO/PS Username: Yusuf Kaya 3.0

I've had 5 female Froakie's at this point. Two Bold, two Quiet, and one Careful.. Honestly, I've been resetting this game for quite a while now, but that I've given up on getting a great nature, that I just want a good nature. Just not anything that limits the good parts of Froakie: Speed and (special) offense...

Is there any chance that the natures are locked or something? It's not something I've had before.
    I can tell you that natures aren't looked.
    I have a female Fennekin with Special Attack beneficial nature but I was soft resetting for like 5 hours yesterday to get it....
    So it seems that it's a very little chance to get a female with the pokrmons best beneficial nature. ..

Hey this is probably the wrong thread to be asking this.

Does anybody know how Amaura evolves? Is it just a standard "evolves at level --" or are there certain conditions I need, i.e, certain move learnt, etc?
    Proud Poison-type Club member!

"Despair to the creeping horror of Poison-type Pokémon!"

LOOKING FOR A DITTO FRIEND SAFARI. PLEASE PM ME IF YOU HAVE ONE, THANKS!!

Quote Originally Posted by cagedWINGS View Post
    Hey this is probably the wrong thread to be asking this.

Does anybody know how Amaura evolves? Is it just a standard "evolves at level --" or are there certain conditions I need, i.e, certain move learnt, etc?
    The main page states that it evolves at level 39 at night.

Right okay. I was wondering why it's borderline lvl 45 and still hasn't evolved. I guess I'll have to wait until later tonight :3.

Thanks!
    Proud Poison-type Club member!

"Despair to the creeping horror of Poison-type Pokémon!"

LOOKING FOR A DITTO FRIEND SAFARI. PLEASE PM ME IF YOU HAVE ONE, THANKS!!

Not sure if it's been reported, but Vivillon gets the Modern Pattern in Arkansas

I live in New York and my vivillon just evolved into the polar pattern!!!! Oh my god it's so cute!!! Anyone from a different region wants to trade scatterbugs with me?

Does Sligoo evolve at Level 70 or is their another method? I'm sure I read someone on here say they got theirs to 70 and it didn't evolve. Plus I just had a battle against a Level 49 Goodra, and I know some trainer Pokemon can be under-leveled (Falkner's Pidgeotto) but 21 Levels under seems a bit extreme...
    3DS - 4468 - 0957 - 1302
    X - Delphox/Blastoise/Hawlucha/Tyrantrum/Aegislash/Xerneas
    Y - Chesnaught/Charizard/Sylveon/Trevenent/Malamar/Goodra

Quote Originally Posted by J-Biz View Post
    Does Sligoo evolve at Level 70 or is their another method? I'm sure I read someone on here say they got theirs to 70 and it didn't evolve. Plus I just had a battle against a Level 49 Goodra, and I know some trainer Pokemon can be under-leveled (Falkner's Pidgeotto) but 21 Levels under seems a bit extreme...
    It evolves by leveling up under rain. It probably has a bare minimum level around 50s.

Page 53 of 113 FirstFirst ... 34349505152535455565763103 ... LastLast