Page 6 of 113 FirstFirst ... 23456789101656106 ... LastLast

Thread: The Kalos Dex Thread v2 [READ FIRST POST]

Quote Originally Posted by RieselJ315 View Post
    Just out of curiosity, where did the origin of the term "Mirage Trio" come from? I've always heard them referred to as the birds. I just want some enlightenment please.

And on an unrelated note, with such a selection of high end pokemon throughout the game, does anyone see beating leaders and the elite four being much easier than in other games?
    Pretty much every reviewer and leaker stated that this game is much easier than other games, though this is also because of the Mega Evolutions being handed out like candies. As for the former, I have no idea.
    This is Turtwig, he was the most under appreciatted starter in Diamond & Pearl. If you picked Turtwig as your starter, put this in your sig . Started by Dax-360
    Quote Originally Posted by Teshub View Post
    I also read from the bulbagarden thread about the movie that Zorua impersonates Dawn and tries to show Dawn's butt to Ash. Fanservice, foreshadowing?
    Quote Originally Posted by Locormus View Post
    This show is called Pokemon, not Pochaman.. although that sounds almost the same..
    Youtube, DeviantArt, Bulbagarden, Imageshack, Photobucket, Smogon, Blog, Pokémon Series Analysis Dropbox Folder, Tumblr. PO/PS Username: Yusuf Kaya 3.0

Quote Originally Posted by Blazios View Post
    I knew the others existed, I was more wondering if anybody playing the games had caught them yet.

Though yeah, Route 4 has Red and Yellow Flowers only.

Out of interest, where did you catch the blue one?
    Erm, just outside the Daycare? it's on Route 7.

POKÉMON OMEGA RUBY & APLHA SAPPHIRE
    |
    MEGA EVOLUTION | 0301-9985-7534 | SAM
    Y FRIEND SAFARI: WATER WITH OCTILLERY, WARTORTLE AND AZUMARILL

Argh, now I almost want to use Florges.
    The more time I spend on here, the more torn I become in terms of which Pokemon I want to use. It's not that any Pokemon are really growing on me; I still dislike all the ones I've disliked from the beginning. But the ones I do like are competing for my attention, when previously I was fairly certain what my Kalos team would be.
    I don't mean to offend anybody. Sometimes I may snark, but please know I don't mean to be rude.

Quote Originally Posted by Macabrelicious View Post
    Wait, which one is it? The modern one?

It's probably best that none of the stores in my area are selling early. It's beneficial for me to wait until Saturday; otherwise, I wouldn't get any work done at school today or tomorrow.
    Garden form. Ohio gets Modern. I was hoping there'd be a Forest form.

Focus Blast: "It's a good move with a secondary effect of hitting the opponent"

Quote Originally Posted by s2daam View Post
    Erm, just outside the Daycare? it's on Route 7.
    Good to know, thanks.

So few Fire types...
    -sflytal

I try to use at least one Pokemon that is new to me each time I play through a game.

Quote Originally Posted by sflytal View Post
    So few Fire types...
    Meh; I feel like in a dex with only 69 new Pokemon, Delphox, Pyroar and Talonflame are pretty good representation. And that's considering some types like Ground, Bug and Poison got really miffed.
    I don't mean to offend anybody. Sometimes I may snark, but please know I don't mean to be rude.

http://www.serebii.net/xy/kalosdex.shtml
    yaaaay

so our missing mons were:
    Coastal:
    19 & 20: Taillow & Swellow
    141-143: Clamperl line
    146: Corsola

Mountain:
    14: Shuckle
    68: Rotom
    99-101: Aron line
    109 & 110: Spearow & Fearow
    129 & 130: Bonsly & Sudowoodo
    131: Spinda
    134 & 135: Lickitung & Lickilicky
    145-147: Dratini line

surprised at no beldum line

Quote Originally Posted by Endolise View Post
    In relation to Articuno, Zapdos, and Moltres, the term "Winged Mirages" was first used by an NPC in Red and Blue.
    Oooh, it just seemed like that term came back into commonplace with this game, I didn't know if it was new or what. Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by Trainer Yusuf View Post
    Pretty much every reviewer and leaker stated that this game is much easier than other games, though this is also because of the Mega Evolutions being handed out like candies. As for the former, I have no idea.
    And ahhh, I suppose that's all the reason in the world to do mono runs and other gimmicky playthroughs to add a little spice to the game. Reminds me of my Pikachu solo run of Fire Red :P

Quote Originally Posted by R_N View Post
    I'm surprised at no Feebas/Milotic. But it's good to have the dexes complete!

...now the next list I need is a full list of old Pokémon retyped to Fairy haha!
    Morjens!
    3DS FC: 3110-4257-9678

Quote Originally Posted by sflytal View Post
    So few Fire types...
    Honestly, it seems like only dragon, fairy, rock, steel, ghost and water actually got a good amount of pokemon for a new gen
    IMO the other types seem shafted... Like was the skrelp line the only poison line?
        Spoiler:- Game Teams:
    I have a pretty good reputation on these forums... Well i mean I could...

Cool, guess there are more people who got the game already.

For people who have the game, any news about the location of Feebas/Milotic, the Firestone and Waterstone (also can i just confirm Eevee is available early like some have been saying?), Petilil/Liligant and Misdreavus/Mismagius in the game? ...or if they are even in the game?
    It would really suck to be me if my favorite mons aren't even available in the game...

Also i'm pretty sure Latias has not been spotted anywhere in X and Y right?

yaaaay

Coastal:

Mountain:

Might be post-game...?

I was going to avoid dex spoilers, but screw it. I only will look at the types and names, though.

Only three legendaries, huh. Even gen 1 had more. Harsh contrast from gens 4 and 5.

For those whining about only 69 new Pokemon, look at how many standalone Pokemon Johto/Sinnoh had. Not too much of a difference.

Quote Originally Posted by Flareon Fan View Post

For people who have the game, any news about the location of Feebas/Milotic, the Firestone and Waterstone (also can i just confirm Eevee is available early like some have been saying?), Petilil/Liligant and Misdreavus/Mismagius in the game? ...or if they are even in the game?
    It would really suck to be me if my favorite mons aren't even available in the game...

I too am dying to know about Milotic!

Quote Originally Posted by Flareon Fan View Post

Eevee is between the first and second gyms, we don't know about the Water Stone, and I would check the Kalos dex for the rest of those Pokemon (Milotic isn't in it). If the remaining Pokemon aren't in the Kalos Dex, then they're most likely post-game.

yaaaay

Coastal:

Mountain:

Seems like they ditched alot of the non-unova pokemon that we're in BW2. Growlithe/Magby/Elekid etc.

Too bad was hoping for Shinx line =/
    [IMG]http://i46.*******.com/205fssg.png[/IMG]

Now just waiting for a compiled list of all the Pokemon not in any of the main three dexes. Then we work out where to get them. Pokeradar is back, so that's a good candidate. Also Friend Safari might be a way to get National Dex Pokemon.
    X team: Chespin, Goomy, Amaura, Skiddo, Spritzee, Espurr!

Do we know if the Kalos Dex is complete? I mean, does someone tell you that you filled it once you get the Kanto birds? I think it's weird seeing how one the 3 Dexs gets 153 pokes (ending with birds), one has 151 (ending with Mewtwo) and 150 (ending in Haxorus)..

Maybe they all go to 153, each ending with some kind of Legendary? Still hoping..
    Daniel R - FC (Pokemon X) : 4124 - 5014 - 1935
    GMT -6 ( CST )

"Only those who attempt the absurd will achieve the impossible."

yaaaay

Coastal:

Mountain:

Oh great so really none of my favorites (except eevee) is available in the national dex....
    Wow... So glad i didnt buy a 3DS yet...

Eevee is between the first and second gyms, we don't know about the Water Stone, and I would check the Kalos dex for the rest of those Pokemon (Milotic isn't in it). If the remaining Pokemon aren't in the Kalos Dex, then they're most likely post-game.
    Oh, cool.

Any news on how to get Sylveon?

Quote Originally Posted by Jenksy View Post
    I too am dying to know about Milotic!
    As am I. I just recently found out mow much I actually like Milotic, and I have to say, if it gets re-typed to be Water/Fairy, i will be thrilled.

Name: Flare
    Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage

Planned Pokemon Y Team:

Planned Pokemon X Team:

3DS FC is: 1220 7327 1929. Feel free to add me!

Quote Originally Posted by The Imposter View Post
    For those whining about only 69 new Pokemon, look at how many standalone Pokemon Johto/Sinnoh had. Not too much of a difference.
    Generations II and III weren't just stand-alones, though. And in total they had 100 Pokemon; that would've been a little better, I think.
    That's not to say we didn't get some nice Pokemon, but I just feel so disappointed because I expected a huge amount of Pokemon when information about the games was beginning to come out... just a little bit of a let-down, you know?

Generations II and III weren't just stand-alones, though. And in total they had 100 Pokemon; that would've been a little better, I think.
    That's not to say we didn't get some nice Pokemon, but I just feel so disappointed because I expected a huge amount of Pokemon when information about the games was beginning to come out... just a little bit of a let-down, you know?
    Mega Evolution to me fills in the non-standalone slots that the other even gens had.

Somehow there are no designs this gen I don't like. Amazing. Bravo, Game freak, bravo.

Quote Originally Posted by Heartlessangel17 View Post
    As am I. I just recently found out mow much I actually like Milotic, and I have to say, if it gets re-typed to be Water/Fairy, i will be thrilled.
    Hopefully it does, that really would boost everyone's favorite marine beauty. I just have a bad feeling, since it wasn't introduced in a Kalos dex. Hopefully I'm wrong though.

How is Audino not a fairy type?
    3DS: 2509-2137-6109 Feel free to PM your FC for Friend Safari
    Friend Safari Type: Ghost Pokemon: Pumpkaboo and Lampent (unknown third).
    Pokedex: 719/719

Page 6 of 113 FirstFirst ... 23456789101656106 ... LastLast