Page 63 of 113 FirstFirst ... 135359606162636465666773 ... LastLast
Results 1,551 to 1,575 of 2803

Thread: The Kalos Dex Thread v2 [READ FIRST POST]

Quote Originally Posted by Munchy View Post
    I've been away for the weekend (and still haven't got my game, damn!), but I was just wondering if there's an updated compiled image of all the Vivillon patterns (or the ones known so far)?
    http://1-media-cdn.foolz.us/ffuuka/b...1636187112.png
    http://imgur.com/a/0Qt5N
    This is Turtwig, he was the most under appreciatted starter in Diamond & Pearl. If you picked Turtwig as your starter, put this in your sig . Started by Dax-360
    Quote Originally Posted by Teshub View Post
    I also read from the bulbagarden thread about the movie that Zorua impersonates Dawn and tries to show Dawn's butt to Ash. Fanservice, foreshadowing?
    Quote Originally Posted by Locormus View Post
    This show is called Pokemon, not Pochaman.. although that sounds almost the same..
    Youtube, DeviantArt, Bulbagarden, Imageshack, Photobucket, Smogon, Blog, Pokémon Series Analysis Dropbox Folder, Tumblr. PO/PS Username: Yusuf Kaya 3.0

Quote Originally Posted by The Prince of May View Post
    Wait until it learns Razor Wind and Parabolic Charge (if it hasn't already). It's going to destroy every single Pokémon, as well as ending Horde Battles in one attack. Mine is a beast.
    Quote Originally Posted by Blazios View Post
    It gets better once its movepool expands thanks to TMs (i.e Thunderbolt and Surf). I've not evolved mine yet because I'm not too sure of its final level up movepool but I know it gets a pretty large stat boost once it evolves.
    Yeah, he's become a little bit more useful now that he has Parabolic Charge (Thundershock suuuuuucks). I think the Fighting weakness is the most annoying thing honestly.

Looking for somewhere that's raining for my Sliggoo. Then it starts raining outside

why does texas only have modern pattern vivillon
    Beauty is Everything
    http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...eeding-grounds Come to My Shop :3
    FC:0232-9103-5324 IGN:Chris
    LF: Demo code for super smash bros for 3DS (if you have a extra code PM me)

The main page needs updating Sliggoo evolves at level 50 in the rain not 55.

Does anyone have a scatterbug that evolves into meadow Vivillon ??

Quote Originally Posted by D!3g0 View Post
    My Fletchinder is getting on my nervs, its on level 25 and still hasn't learned any good flying or fire move...
    Late reply, but after you beat the second gym you can use strength in the Zubat Cave and get Aerial Ace.

Anyone know what moves Helioptile learns past level 40? I don't want to evolve it yet in fear of missing out on good moves.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Shraeder~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    So I herd u liek Mudkipz...So do I!
    FC: 4742-5645-2960
    Friend Safari: Aipom, Audino, and DITTO!

Hey,isn't the Kalos region guidebook out?Doesn't it offer any info like stats and stuff?

"Fear is Freedom!
    Subjugation is Liberation!
    Contradiction is Truth!
    These are the truths of the world! Surrender to these truths, you pigs in human clothing!"

Quote Originally Posted by Nacreous View Post
    Hey,isn't the Kalos region guidebook out?Doesn't it offer any info like stats and stuff?
    From the looks of it, some retailers will have it in 14th earliest, while most of them will be available around 17th(this includes the Corocoro one as well). I guess people who ordered it on Amazon should have it, but haven't posted anything regarding it.
    This is Turtwig, he was the most under appreciatted starter in Diamond & Pearl. If you picked Turtwig as your starter, put this in your sig . Started by Dax-360
    I also read from the bulbagarden thread about the movie that Zorua impersonates Dawn and tries to show Dawn's butt to Ash. Fanservice, foreshadowing?
    This show is called Pokemon, not Pochaman.. although that sounds almost the same..
    Youtube, DeviantArt, Bulbagarden, Imageshack, Photobucket, Smogon, Blog, Pokémon Series Analysis Dropbox Folder, Tumblr. PO/PS Username: Yusuf Kaya 3.0

Hey. Does anyone know how many different forms of flabebe there are? So far I found a red, white, yellow, and orange one!!! I have been thoroughly scouring every area to make sure I didn't miss any pokemon. (Some of them seem to have a ridiculously low encounter rate. It took me 2 hours to find azurill and litleo)
    I have been playing for 11 hours and only have one badge XD but I just have to catch 'em all!
    3DS FC: 3496-9493-8590

Still not found Noibat or Binacle.

Quote Originally Posted by BL00p View Post
    Hey. Does anyone know how many different forms of flabebe there are? So far I found a red, white, yellow, and orange one!!!
    There's also blue.

Meowstic Male is really good. Anyone else find that Meowstic Male has pretty high defense and Special Attack?

Anyone know the base stats of Tyrunt?
    I am capable of manipulating matter on a subatomic level by speaking. A mere flick of my finger is sufficient to alter the gravitational pull of the planet. I shelve physics texts under "fiction" in my personal library. I consider the Laws of Thermodynamics loose guidelines, at best. In short, I am grasping the reins of the universe's carriage, and every morning I wake up, look the heavens and shout "Giddy up, boy!" You may never grasp the complexities of what I do, but at least have the common courtesy to feign something other than slack-jawed oblivion in my presence. I, sir, am a wizard, and I break more natural laws before breakfast than of which you are even aware.
    -Vaarsuvius, Order of the Stick. (with all due respect to Rich Burlew)

@Besho I received a Japanese spewpa through wonder trade. I can trade if to you if you want it

Edit: oops I forgot to reply with a quote
    3DS FC: 3496-9493-8590

Quote Originally Posted by Bluemage21 View Post
    Anyone know the base stats of Tyrunt?
    Not Tyrunt, but we have for Tyrantrum:
    " 95/125/120/80/60/75"

Quote Originally Posted by piemaster924000 View Post
    why does texas only have modern pattern vivillon
    Louisiana has modern pattern as well. Guess they divided U.S. up into different areas and picked and chose.

718/718 Pokemon caught as of 4/13/14
    Pokemon X FC: 2638-0594-6140
    Serebii.net Claims:
    -The Drill Pokemon, Nidoking

What are Florges's base stats? Because it just swept the Champion's entire team after just two calm minds.

Guys, Low Sweep has 65 BP now. This means that Technician Breloom doesn't have much use for it...
    Currently not playing any Pokemon Games, you can check my Backloggery for games that I AM playing, if you're interested:

If I'm playing a Pokemon game, I'll have my signature display the game I'm playing, current team, and badge number.

Quote Originally Posted by The Imposter View Post
    What are Florges's base stats? Because it just swept the Champion's entire team after just two calm minds.
    64-81/61-78/56-73/109-126/140-157/74-92

It is pretty awesome in Special department.

Quote Originally Posted by Greekboy View Post
    Guys, Low Sweep has 65 BP now. This means that Technician Breloom doesn't have much use for it...
    Nooo! Ah well, at least Roserade gets an easier Hidden Power.

Quote Originally Posted by Trainer Yusuf View Post
    64-81/61-78/56-73/109-126/140-157/74-92

It is pretty awesome in Special department.
    No wonder. Base 120 special attack and 150 special defense get crazy after a calm mind.

So does anyone know where to find a dusk stone? Trying to evolve my doublade...although i will say that doublade + eviolite is pretty sexy.

718/718 Pokemon caught as of 4/13/14
    Pokemon X FC: 2638-0594-6140
    Serebii.net Claims:
    -The Drill Pokemon, Nidoking

Quote Originally Posted by Greekboy View Post
    I wonder if that's why it got nerfed, so Breloom couldn't abuse it with Technician anymore. Looks like it's gonna need to use Force Palm, Mach Punch, or Rock Smash for a Fighting-Type move to benefit from Technician.
    "Looks like you're about to get pwned."

I don't care about EVs. If you don't either, copy and paste this into your sig. (Started by Shiny Metagross)

Quote Originally Posted by KantoPkmnMaster View Post
    So does anyone know where to find a dusk stone? Trying to evolve my doublade...although i will say that doublade + eviolite is pretty sexy.
    I think it was in Terminus Cave, the one with the Glaceon rock.

Quote Originally Posted by KantoPkmnMaster View Post
    Terminus Cave. Make sure you take Rock Smash and Strength with you. I believe it's behind a rock/boulder near the start of the first entrance
    3DS FC: 4038-7225-8781

I'm having a little trouble evolving Inkay. It's over level 30 and I've been holding my 3DS upside down, but it won't evolve. The only thing I can think of is because it isn't in the first slot.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bryon View Post
    I wonder if that's why it got nerfed, so Breloom couldn't abuse it with Technician anymore. Looks like it's gonna need to use Force Palm, Mach Punch, or Rock Smash for a Fighting-Type move to benefit from Technician.
    Isn't Mach Punch Breloom's main Fighting move anyway? It's the one I've always used on it.

Page 63 of 113 FirstFirst ... 135359606162636465666773 ... LastLast