Page 7 of 113 FirstFirst ... 345678910111757107 ... LastLast

Thread: The Kalos Dex Thread v2 [READ FIRST POST]

Quote Originally Posted by RieselJ315 View Post
    Hopefully it does, that really would boost everyone's favorite marine beauty. I just have a bad feeling, since it wasn't introduced in a Kalos dex. Hopefully I'm wrong though.
    That, that is a bad sign, but have all of the confirmed re-typed Pokemon appeared in the dex, or are there some that are post game only?

Name: Flare
    Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage

Planned Pokemon Y Team:

Planned Pokemon X Team:

3DS FC is: 1220 7327 1929. Feel free to add me!

Quote Originally Posted by SoulSilver Eric View Post
    How is Audino not a fairy type?
    My thoughts exactly!
    Hopefully, it'll get a megavolution with a Normal/Fairy typing, or something. I think that'd be fitting.

Quote Originally Posted by The Imposter View Post
    Mega Evolution to me fills in the non-standalone slots that the other even gens had.
    Megavolutions don't really count for me because they aren't new Pokemon with new names and new dex spots and everything; so far all they've really amounted to is fanservice forme changes to Pokemon that were already overpowered, so now Pokemon like Dustox and Corsola will have an even harder time catching up. They just push the power creep even further, instead of balancing it out by buffing the Pokemon that could actually have used the buffs.
    Last edited by Macabrelicious; 10th October 2013 at 5:17 PM.
    I don't mean to offend anybody. Sometimes I may snark, but please know I don't mean to be rude.

Still nothing on Meowstic gender's different Stat and Movepools?

What's that? What'sthatwhat'sthatwhat'sthatwhat'sthatwhat'sthat what'sthatwhat'sthat?

AS: Sceptile, Sableye, Flygon (?), Relicanth, Muk, Girafarig

Hopefully it does, that really would boost everyone's favorite marine beauty. I just have a bad feeling, since it wasn't introduced in a Kalos dex. Hopefully I'm wrong though.
    PLEASE have Milotic be Water/Fairy. I would love that.

Because GF said so. Although I agree it should have been.

I'm so surprised the didn't make the Goomy line Dragon/Poison! Why have a slimy mono dragon line. It doesn't make any sense? I mean look at Goomy and tell me that shouldn't be poison?
    [IMG]http://i46.*******.com/205fssg.png[/IMG]

I'm happy with the balance between old and new. 69 Pokémon is perfect because it gives me the time to capture and learn about them whilst being competitive with Pokémon I already know about.

Because it is just a plain old rabbit.

Quote Originally Posted by Zorgaz View Post
    I mean look at Goomy and tell me that shouldn't be poison?
    *looks at Goomy*

It shouldn't be a Poison-type.
    My 3DS Friend Code:
    3797 - 8023 - 1467
    Friend Safari: Fighting-type

Vivillon Pattern: Modern

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Zoroark View Post
    Listen, you gotta remember these things; always avoid claims of Fennekin being (or becoming) part Fighting-type, don't tick off mods, and NEVER (and I mean NEVER!) suggest that Arceus is the God of Pokemon when Endolise is online. If you somehow make this mistake, run for the hills before he attempts to murder you via tongue lashing.

I am so glad Ageislash turned out to be true. How early can we get Honeedge anyway. Also any sign of Pokemon in the Kalos dex we didn't know from the leakers? This last one is off topic but on the main page: is anyone else getting linked to the Kalos dex when you press the spoiler button?
    I am the Master of Arcanine and Boy do I love this Big Dog

† I am a Christian and proud of it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

50% of Serebii users are relapsing pokemon fans...if you are among those that never got off the band wagon...copy and paste this in your sig (started by CyberBlastoise).

Hoenn here we Come! 17 hrs to go
    3ds friend code: 3265-5471-9696.

Quote Originally Posted by MasterofArcanine View Post
    I am so glad Ageislash turned out to be true. How early can we get Honeedge anyway. Also any sign of Pokemon in the Kalos dex we didn't know from the leakers? This last one is off topic but on the main page: is anyone else getting linked to the Kalos dex when you press the spoiler button?
    Honedge shows up after gym 1 and after clearing the Snorlax

3DS Friend Code: 4055-3148-2744
    PM me if you want to exchange

Quote Originally Posted by Zorgaz View Post
    I'm so surprised the didn't make the Goomy line Dragon/Poison! Why have a slimy mono dragon line. It doesn't make any sense? I mean look at Goomy and tell me that shouldn't be poison?
    Agreed! Also, Vivillon should've been Bug/Fairy and Flabebe3 should've been Fairy/Grass.

Goodra should have been Dragon/Fairy.

What's that? What'sthatwhat'sthatwhat'sthatwhat'sthatwhat'sthat what'sthatwhat'sthat?

Is it bad im not impressed so far, I was so excited when i heard about a new gen of pokemon, but these last weeks im just disappointed, and the pokedex hasnt helped me, to say theres what about 10-20 new pokemon in the costal and mountain pokedex sections of the game im so peeved. I've played pokemon since the red/blue days but with 69 new pokemon is just so sad. I know the whole 'they had to make hundreds of 3D models' but come on, I rarely like using old pokemon in the newest gen as i like to experiment to what ive got, but i'm having issues with it. I'm still going to buy the game, but its just those concerns. Sorry for the whine...
    I have claimed the one they call Karrablast

Clicky Click

Also any sign of Pokemon in the Kalos dex we didn't know from the leakers?
    The site's Kalos Dex just filled in the old Pokemon we were missing.

The only ones I really recognized as not being there before was the Dratini like in Mountain, Alomomola in Coastal, the Clamperl line in Coastal, and the Swellow Line in Coastal.

How early can we get Honeedge anyway.
    Around the second Gym apparently. Between levels 10-15.

I'm just thinking, compared to Snubbull and Granbull, I would just think that Audino out of all normal types would be a fairy type as well.
    3DS: 2509-2137-6109 Feel free to PM your FC for Friend Safari
    Friend Safari Type: Ghost Pokemon: Pumpkaboo and Lampent (unknown third).
    Pokedex: 719/719

Quote Originally Posted by Mav-san View Post
    Goodra should have been Dragon/Fairy.
    What is Fairy-like about Goodra? I agree with some of the above posters. Goodra should have been Dragon/Poison.

Name: Flare
    Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage

Planned Pokemon Y Team:

Planned Pokemon X Team:

3DS FC is: 1220 7327 1929. Feel free to add me!

PLEASE have Milotic be Water/Fairy. I would love that.
    Right? It could possibly launch Milotic up the tiers and just generally make it a stronger mon.

Because GF said so. Although I agree it should have been.
    Maybe GF doesn't want to do a mass retcon as far as changing 20+ pokemon to fairy? Not sure why obvious candidates weren't changed to fairy.

I'm just thinking, compared to Snubbull and Granbull, I would just think that Audino out of all normal types would be a fairy type as well.
    Snubull and Granbull are the Fairy Pokemon, though. That's their classification.

That'd be like missing Clefairy.

Oh, Swellow is in? That's awesome. Much prefer Swellow over Pidgeot.

| Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

Quote Originally Posted by Heartlessangel17 View Post
    What is Fairy-like about Goodra? I agree with some of the above posters. Goodra should have been Dragon/Poison.
    I think Fairy would have been okay for it, but once again it would be an example of Gamefreak conflating the ideas of "cute" and "cuddly" with the word "fairy", when fairy folklore said they were anything but.
    I don't mean to offend anybody. Sometimes I may snark, but please know I don't mean to be rude.

Quote Originally Posted by Heartlessangel17 View Post
    The looks. The concept. He's too cute for a Dragon/Poison, and goo doesn't have to mean sludge.

Quote Originally Posted by An00bis View Post
    Snubull and Granbull are the Fairy Pokemon, though. That's their classification.

That'd be like missing Clefairy.
    Very true, it's just odd that they don't look fairy like. They're pooches. Although I get the classification logic behind it.

...pooches...

Anyone found out where we can get Eevees yet???

To all those who hated 5th gen

If you want to follow me on twitter i would very much appreciate it https://twitter.com/mtie123

Friend code = 1246 9647 9334

Right? It could possibly launch Milotic up the tiers and just generally make it a stronger mon.
    See, this sort of thing just peeves me, just a tad. I don't mean to flame your opinion or anything but I've used Miltotic in W2 and seen its stats. It's a very strong Pokemon, and not every Pokemon in existence can be OU. There are Pokemon like Beedrill and Dunsparce that could use boosts.

But that's just me.

Quote Originally Posted by Endolise View Post
    Because it is just a plain old rabbit.
    No, it isn't. Also, Joe likely didn't catch it either way, so arguing about it doesn't matter anyways.

So, here's the Pokémon that appeared in footage, statue or as a painting but aren't a part of Kalos Dex:

Rampardos(Skull Fossil is likely obtained the same way Root, Claw and Armor fossils were, post-E4 rock smashing)
    Milotic(which really baffles me but whatever)
    Palpitoad(again, really baffles me)
    Petillil(doesn't baffle me much because they probably couldn't have another spot for Cottonee as well)
    Tepig-line(which I still wonder whether it is available in some manner post-E4)
    Snivy-line(same as above)

And there are loads of version counterparts that got shafted, but B2/W2 did that too so whatever.

Quote Originally Posted by mtie123 View Post
    Anyone found out where we can get Eevees yet???
    Try checking the nearby areas to Lumiose City...
    This is Turtwig, he was the most under appreciatted starter in Diamond & Pearl. If you picked Turtwig as your starter, put this in your sig . Started by Dax-360
    Quote Originally Posted by Teshub View Post
    I also read from the bulbagarden thread about the movie that Zorua impersonates Dawn and tries to show Dawn's butt to Ash. Fanservice, foreshadowing?
    Quote Originally Posted by Locormus View Post
    This show is called Pokemon, not Pochaman.. although that sounds almost the same..
    Youtube, DeviantArt, Bulbagarden, Imageshack, Photobucket, Smogon, Blog, Pokémon Series Analysis Dropbox Folder, Tumblr. PO/PS Username: Yusuf Kaya 3.0

Quote Originally Posted by Mav-san View Post
    The looks. The concept. He's too cute for a Dragon/Poison, and goo doesn't have to mean sludge.
    He's not that much cuter then Gulpin, and he evolves into a snail, looks poison to me. Mostly I'm just disappointed our new ''Semi legendary'' is a mono dragon type. Haven't we seen that enough already? =/
    [IMG]http://i46.*******.com/205fssg.png[/IMG]

Page 7 of 113 FirstFirst ... 345678910111757107 ... LastLast