Page 291 of 555 FirstFirst ... 191241281287288289290291292293294295301341391 ... LastLast
Results 7,251 to 7,275 of 13872

Thread: Official X & Y Help Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Regiultima View Post
    Can I get the Lansat and Starf berries from regular single battles or do I have to participate in Super Single battles?

Second repost :/
    Super Singles; the regular singles caps at a 20-win streak.

Pokemon White friend code: 0648 2224 4895
    Pokemon White 2 friend code: 1550 3078 1849

"One day, I shall come back. Yes, I shall come back. Until then, there must be no regrets, no tears, no anxieties.
    Just go forward in all your beliefs and prove to me that I am not mistaken in mine.
    Goodbye Susan. Goodbye my dear."
    -The First Doctor

Question. I've been breeding ****loads of Hoppip hoping to get my desired IVs and I really want 31 IV for its Attack so I had the mother who has perfect Attack hold the Power Brace but so far none of the offspring has one. I thought whoever holds the power item or is the IV going to be inherit from the father? Frustrated here..
    Mega Masquerain[Bug/Water]with Prankster

[70/20/92/120/122/90]

That's it I'm demanding Freeze Dry Masquerain

Where and how do I find a Dusk Stone here in the game? Does the Stone Emporium sell them on specific days?

Quote Originally Posted by Au Au View Post
    Where and how do I find a Dusk Stone here in the game? Does the Stone Emporium sell them on specific days?
    Terminus Cave or the Secret Super Training regimens.

| Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

Quote Originally Posted by Eeveemaster View Post
    Question. I've been breeding ****loads of Hoppip hoping to get my desired IVs and I really want 31 IV for its Attack so I had the mother who has perfect Attack hold the Power Brace but so far none of the offspring has one. I thought whoever holds the power item or is the IV going to be inherit from the father? Frustrated here..
    Destiny knot'll give you 5. Dunno if that helps much.
    Yo, fellow Poke' lovers! My favorite is Feraligatr, but I love most pokemon. I've lots of pokemon hatched/caught, are willing to trade some.

Can breed a lot of pokemon, I have POKERUS, lot of HA pokes, PM me if you are willing to trade.

"If you love it enough you can have another because the new Pokemon can never take the sentimental value of the original, but can make new memories to add to the good times"
    -My younger brother

Friend code-1375 7776 2368-Heather

My Pangoro in the 6th gen remake of a 3rd gen game will be my future 63rd hundred. This is a great epiphany.

Quote Originally Posted by Eeveemaster View Post
    If the other parent is holding another Power Item or Destiny Knot, I believe they cancel each other out.
    Laurence | Rock
    3325-1721-6092
    Onix | Shuckle | Nosepass

Quote Originally Posted by Akashin View Post
    Huh? I have the Hatching O-Power and I have yet to do the Looker sidequest...

However, I'm pretty sure there's sixteen other O-Powers, not fifteen, though.
    Just want to tell you, thanks! I took a look and noticed I was only missing the 'Encounter' O-Power, and once I got back and visited the cafe, there was my last one!
    3ds FC: Mystica; 2621-3668-7527
    Safari: Electric; Electabuzz, Parchirisu, Galvantula {partially full}

Art belongs to me
    Preferred Battle Style: Rotation

I am trying to finish my collection on Friend Safari. I am already got so frustrated over GameFAQs board. I keep bumping my topic over there, but my topic drowned way too fast. Also I see that your topic section of Friend Safari has closed recently, which disappointed me even more.... My friend safari won't help anyone because those pokemon are too common that everyone already have (Swalot, Gloom, and Drapion). I only need like 11 more Pokemon from friend safari....

A question: can a male Nidoran with Hustle breed with a Ditto (or a female Nidoran) and pass the ability to a female Nidoran?
    Last edited by lavanda; 13th November 2013 at 12:39 PM.

~ Pokémon Y Team ~

3DS FC: 1736-0917-9729
    Snorunt / Sneasel / Dewgong

Quote Originally Posted by Rio! View Post
    Just want to tell you, thanks! I took a look and noticed I was only missing the 'Encounter' O-Power, and once I got back and visited the cafe, there was my last one!
    Ah, good. Glad I could help.

Quote Originally Posted by lavanda View Post
    A question: can a male Nidoran with Hustle breed with a Ditto (or a female Nidoran) and pass the ability to a female Nidoran?
    No, as they are two separate species. You'll have to try to find a female Nidoran in a horde battle and hope you get lucky if you want Hustle on it.

Question about the Matsuda method:

Does breeding two Ralts from UK and Australia trigger the effect? or should I go safe with a Japanese varient?

Quote Originally Posted by lavanda View Post
    Only Female Nidoran can produce both Genders of Nidoran, so you'll have to hunt for it in the Friend Safari/Transfer/Trade.

does anyone know how to fnd the road where it rains? Been flying from zone to zone to evolve my sliggoo, but cn't find any rainy roads. Is there always one rainy road or can it be that none of them are rainy? and how often does it change location? if there are any answers to this afterall

does rainy day work too or does it have to rain in the overworld?
    Last edited by dss_live; 13th November 2013 at 2:28 PM.

Feel free to add me for friendsafari, just make sure to PM me so i can add you back
    N3DS_FC: 2981-6076-5995
    Type is Ice, with Spheal, Bergmite and Cloyster!

Quote Originally Posted by dss_live View Post
    does anyone know how to fnd the road where it rains? Been flying from zone to zone to evolve my sliggoo, but cn't find any rainy roads. Is there always one rainy road or can it be that none of them are rainy? and how often does it change location? if there are any answers to this afterall
    i always find it rainy on the way to the fairy village from lumiose (the area with the park and swamp)
    Friend Safari

Friend Code - 3411-1341-5371

Quote Originally Posted by PMG View Post
    i always find it rainy on the way to the fairy village from lumiose (the area with the park and swamp)
    ye, that's where i mostly saw rain too, it seems that now that i need it i can't find it ^^ i fly back there constantly, styill ahve to get lucky tho

Feel free to add me for friendsafari, just make sure to PM me so i can add you back
    N3DS_FC: 2981-6076-5995
    Type is Ice, with Spheal, Bergmite and Cloyster!

hey guys, I was wondering something:

Is it wise to always put 252 HP EV on Goodra and not in Speed? Goodra has a speed of 80 so it has potencial no? Even with Choice Scarf?

I managed to get a shiny Goomy with 4 perfect IVs on defense, sp. defense, hp and speed so I want to make sure I'm making the right decision.

Also, whats a good move set for my Gooey Goomy?

thanks in advance
    . Pokemon Black FC : 2151 3135 7016

. Pokemon White 2 FC : 4814 6076 9041

. Pokemon Y FC : 3325 1707 2950
    | shiny pokemon caught (and bred) in Y : 36

Maddie's successful MM shinies in White 2
    . no shiny charm used .

Current shiny hunt: Torchic - 500+ eggs hatched

Spoiler:- MM results:

Quote Originally Posted by Bluemiracle View Post

Is it wise to always put 252 HP EV on Goodra and not in Speed? Goodra has a speed of 80 so it has potencial no? Even with Choice Scarf?

I managed to get a shiny Goomy with 4 perfect IVs on defense, sp. defense, hp and speed so I want to make sure I'm making the right decision.

thanks in advance
    what nature is it? that'll give a better indication of where it will be best utilised
    [IMG]http://i42.*******.com/5ydys1.jpg[/IMG]
    3DS FC: 0962-9471-3329

Let's say after awhile I stop playing y for a bit. Would my amie hearts go away?
    Yo, fellow Poke' lovers! My favorite is Feraligatr, but I love most pokemon. I've lots of pokemon hatched/caught, are willing to trade some.

Can breed a lot of pokemon, I have POKERUS, lot of HA pokes, PM me if you are willing to trade.

"If you love it enough you can have another because the new Pokemon can never take the sentimental value of the original, but can make new memories to add to the good times"
    -My younger brother

My Pangoro in the 6th gen remake of a 3rd gen game will be my future 63rd hundred. This is a great epiphany.

Quote Originally Posted by magentaman View Post
    what nature is it? that'll give a better indication of where it will be best utilised
    oohh forgot to mention, she's modest
    . Pokemon Black FC : 2151 3135 7016

. Pokemon White 2 FC : 4814 6076 9041

. Pokemon Y FC : 3325 1707 2950
    | shiny pokemon caught (and bred) in Y : 36

Maddie's successful MM shinies in White 2
    . no shiny charm used .

Current shiny hunt: Torchic - 500+ eggs hatched

Spoiler:- MM results:

Quote Originally Posted by CrusherTheFeraligatr View Post
    Let's say after awhile I stop playing y for a bit. Would my amie hearts go away?
    No, it won't. I didn't play with my Gyarados for a bit when she had 4 hearts, but kept the hearts regardless. c:
    3ds FC: Mystica; 2621-3668-7527
    Safari: Electric; Electabuzz, Parchirisu, Galvantula {partially full}

Art belongs to me
    Preferred Battle Style: Rotation

Quote Originally Posted by Rio! View Post
    No, it won't. I didn't play with my Gyarados for a bit when she had 4 hearts, but kept the hearts regardless. c:
    Yay! Thanks.

-My younger brother

thanks in advance
    oohh forgot to mention, she's modest
    Goodra for me is a Sp.Def tank. Putting 252 HP EVs would make the most of Goodra's omg S.Def. You could try Assault Vest and go with 252HP 252S.Atk.

80 Speed isn't slow be any means, but it isn't fast either. Choice Scarf restricts Goodra from abusing that coverage it has.
    3DS FC - 1607 2331 1462- Ixeilon. I am an IV breeder. Here is my shop.
    Timezone - GMT+8. Skype- frozendairyfury
    Battle Maison Super Singles- #161 cause I missed Hydro Pump ;_;

Quote Originally Posted by dirkac View Post
    Only Female Nidoran can produce both Genders of Nidoran, so you'll have to hunt for it in the Friend Safari/Transfer/Trade.
    Oh, ok. Someone needs to correct Bulbapedia then. By the way, I won't have to hunt for it, they are available in the wild.

~ Pokémon Y Team ~

3DS FC: 1736-0917-9729
    Snorunt / Sneasel / Dewgong

Personally those who have 90 speed below are not worth EV trained in speed,because others likely will outspeed it.
    I do have a question in my mind, I wanted to EV train an Umbreon but Im not sure whether I should EV trained in SP Def or Def, since Umbreon is quite a tanker but HP is something that shouldnt be neglected
    FC: 4141-3147-5808
    Type : Poison = Kakuna,Venomoth,Whirlipede
    send me a PM if you wanna add me
    looking for
    Pokemon: Ditto FS or 4IV Ditto, Leavanny

Quote Originally Posted by coolerdynastic View Post
    Personally those who have 90 speed below are not worth EV trained in speed,because others likely will outspeed it.
    I do have a question in my mind, I wanted to EV train an Umbreon but Im not sure whether I should EV trained in SP Def or Def, since Umbreon is quite a tanker but HP is something that shouldnt be neglected
    Its the lowest, so maybe go hp? Then again, all 3 of those are quite high.

-My younger brother

Page 291 of 555 FirstFirst ... 191241281287288289290291292293294295301341391 ... LastLast