Page 584 of 584 FirstFirst ... 484534574580581582583584
Results 14,576 to 14,593 of 14593

Thread: Official X & Y Help Thread

I'm trying to collect Rotoms in different balls to breed in 7th gen and I was wondering if you can only get one Rotom (via Lost Hotel trash can) per week - or, more accurately, if each trash can produces only one pokemon a day. I got a Rotom last Tuesday and exited the hotel and went back a few times and none of the trash cans would produce any more pokemon.
    Zeki | 1306-6720-7342 | Friend Safari: Dwaaagooons (Fraxure, Shelgon, Sliggoo)

My Apricorn/HA Pokemon for Trade - Now giving away FREE 5IV Pokemon of over 20 species! Check the "Free Competitive 5IVs" tab at the bottom to see what I have to offer!

Quote Originally Posted by Scherzando View Post
    I'm trying to collect Rotoms in different balls to breed in 7th gen and I was wondering if you can only get one Rotom (via Lost Hotel trash can) per week - or, more accurately, if each trash can produces only one pokemon a day. I got a Rotom last Tuesday and exited the hotel and went back a few times and none of the trash cans would produce any more pokemon.
    its only on tuesday it shows up ^_^ hope that helps just checked the link for x and y 6th gen page

http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-xy/479.shtml

Looking for Competitive Pokemon in matching ball choices check out my Competitive Breeding Shop!
    IGN: Allie2ds wfc 1736-5861-9161 PS Name: FairyWitch824
    My Guild~Tef Chat Site~Guild's Spread~Yugioh Club~Art Shop~Youtube Shiny Videos

Quote Originally Posted by FairyWitch View Post
    its only on tuesday it shows up ^_^ hope that helps just checked the link for x and y 6th gen page

http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-xy/479.shtml
    Thanks but I already knew they're only on Tuesdays. My question was if you can get more than one every Tuesday because I don't want to wait another 3 weeks to get all the ones I want :P

My Apricorn/HA Pokemon for Trade - Now giving away FREE 5IV Pokemon of over 20 species! Check the "Free Competitive 5IVs" tab at the bottom to see what I have to offer!

Quote Originally Posted by Scherzando View Post
    Thanks but I already knew they're only on Tuesdays. My question was if you can get more than one every Tuesday because I don't want to wait another 3 weeks to get all the ones I want :P
    looked around seems like you can only get one per tuesday just looked at some questions around gamefaqs and people say only one trash can shakes :/

Looking for Competitive Pokemon in matching ball choices check out my Competitive Breeding Shop!
    IGN: Allie2ds wfc 1736-5861-9161 PS Name: FairyWitch824
    My Guild~Tef Chat Site~Guild's Spread~Yugioh Club~Art Shop~Youtube Shiny Videos

Quote Originally Posted by FairyWitch View Post
    looked around seems like you can only get one per tuesday just looked at some questions around gamefaqs and people say only one trash can shakes :/
    Oh D: okay then... at least I didn't waste a lot of time checking back over and over :P thanks for helping!

Hi guys,

I live in Brazil so I rarely get the chance to obtain legendary Pokémon through special events other than mystery gift.

I'm working on my living dex and those kind of Pokémon are the only ones missing. I was wondering if any of you could help me with that. The ones I need are: Mew, Jirachi, Shaymin, Keldeo, Diancie, Hoopa and Volcanion.

I have a Meloetta for trade and I could train any Pokémon you'd like to lv. 100, or whatever request you guys may have.

Please help this poor soul lol

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ceze View Post
    Hi guys,

I live in Brazil so I rarely get the chance to obtain legendary Pokémon through special events other than mystery gift.

I'm working on my living dex and those kind of Pokémon are the only ones missing. I was wondering if any of you could help me with that. The ones I need are: Mew, Jirachi, Shaymin, Keldeo, Diancie, Hoopa and Volcanion.

I have a Meloetta for trade and I could train any Pokémon you'd like to lv. 100, or whatever request you guys may have.

Please help this poor soul lol

Thanks
    Try here: http://www.serebiiforums.com/forumdi...71-Trade-Forum

In the last year, a large amount of those where given out in stores in the US and Europe.

Still learning how to quote lol

Hi everyone. I'm working on getting all the available pokemon in the friend safari. I made a sheet for that. Can anyone tell me if it's alright? I think I got all the pokemon and even the alternate forms that are available.

Here's the link: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

Thanks in advance for your help.

I accidentally put Pokemiles on my Pokemon X game from Poke Bank. How do I receive them?
    I type with only my left hand. If you do so, it is optional for you to copy and paste it in your signature.

3DS Friend Code: 5258-0922-5657 (Megan)

Quote Originally Posted by Magical Pokemon View Post
    I accidentally put Pokemiles on my Pokemon X game from Poke Bank. How do I receive them?
    on the main menu, before selecting your save file and loading the game, select Pokemon Link and you will receive them.

Most recent shiny: Current Hunt:

Quote Originally Posted by Team Volt Grunt View Post
    on the main menu, before selecting your save file and loading the game, select Pokemon Link and you will receive them.
    Thanks so much!
    I type with only my left hand. If you do so, it is optional for you to copy and paste it in your signature.

3DS Friend Code: 5258-0922-5657 (Megan)

Since i can't find someone with a Piloswine Friend Safari i plan on resetting my second DS over and over until i get a friend safari i like. But will that work? Or do i really have to hope someone else helps me out after all?

Quote Originally Posted by Buuz View Post
    Since i can't find someone with a Piloswine Friend Safari i plan on resetting my second DS over and over until i get a friend safari i like. But will that work? Or do i really have to hope someone else helps me out after all?
    You have to keep formatting the system over and over, but you can definitely do this. I reformatted my old 3DS over and over until it had a fire safari with Charmeleon because I have a Charizard decal on my 3DS.

Quote Originally Posted by Team Volt Grunt View Post
    You have to keep formatting the system over and over, but you can definitely do this. I reformatted my old 3DS over and over until it had a fire safari with Charmeleon because I have a Charizard decal on my 3DS.
    Thanks a bunch! I have a few new safari's since yesterday by adding other people, but none of them have Piloswine.

I just got a Piloswine Friend Safari. Didn't even have to reset my 2DS.
    Last edited by Buuz; 15th September 2017 at 8:03 PM.

Is there someplace that describes the meaning behind the patterns of each vivillon? I mean some are obvious (pokéball, ocean, monsoon, etc), but wondering about the more obscure (modern, meadow, etc).

November 2001 - February 2005

[IMG]http://i53.*******.com/2ur1emc.png[/IMG]

v--Current Black 2 Team--v
    Lilwun lv34 Maiden lv37 Grandage lv40 Crash lv40 Elizabeth lv32 Ballarina lv30

No. It's "what colors vaguely match this word/environment." Meadow is pink, red and blue, i.e. flowers.

-----
    Never underestimate the power of stupidity, of the one and of the many.
    Words to|live by

Anyone else unable to connect their X or Y to the internet? I also can't get the 3DS support page to load on support.nintendo.com. Nintendo has scheduled maintenance for tonight, but that's hours from now.

Page 584 of 584 FirstFirst ... 484534574580581582583584