Page 102 of 555 FirstFirst ... 252929899100101102103104105106112152202 ... LastLast
Results 2,526 to 2,550 of 13868

Thread: Official X & Y Help Thread

How do u get to the place in Route 20 with the trainer & yellow ball (tm I'm guessing)?
    3DS Friend Code: 0490-4792-3979

So does anyone know how to get Rotom, and the two items needed to evolve Magmar and Electabuzz?
    3DS FC: 4038-7225-8781

If anyone wants to learn what level up moves/TM moves pokemon can learn go here:
    http://www.smogon.com/forums/forums/research.251/

Not complete but it helps (:
    ALPHA SAPPHIRE HERE I COME !

How do I get into the clothes shop in lumiose city?

Spoiler:- Credit + Claims:

Ok, I don't under the Dowsing Machine in this game. It was simple in previous gens, but now it just seems to randomly show green or blue lines. I assumed I was supposed to walk in the direction of the blue lines, but it doesn't lead to anything no matter where I try it. What am I doing wrong? How do you use it?
    Formerly known as Jigglychu.

^ I couldn't figure this out, alot of people said you have to go to the high class expensive restaurant ad spend like 100k but I didn't do this, others said you had to have beaten the elite four, again, I hadn't doen this yet. I did everything in Lumiose, went into every shop, cafe, hotel, the museum, etc. and it still said I wasn't "stylish enough" but I ended up buying a complete outfit from the store in Laverre and finding a shop in lumiose I hadn't seen before "The Sushi Highroller" and went in, I was quickly denied entry, but after doing so, I returned to the store in Lumiose and was finally let in, so, not sure if it was because I purchased an entire outfit from the Laverre shop or because I found the sushi place. I've heard theories saying you have to spend a certain amount of money on clothing to be deemed "stylish enough" to shop at Lumiose. This may be the case.

so here's my question, I've added my friends 3ds code, but how do I get to see them as my friends IN GAME? I see my little brother because he's next to me irl and on the same Wifi. but how can I see my friend far away? thanks!

To get into the boutique you need to speak to Alexa in Lumiose, I don't know where in Lumiose she is, however.

Quote Originally Posted by Bla7kCaT View Post
    so here's my question, I've added my friends 3ds code, but how do I get to see them as my friends IN GAME? I see my little brother because he's next to me irl and on the same Wifi. but how can I see my friend far away? thanks!
    Once you've both added each other all you need to do is tap the blue Wi-Fi icon on the PSS and then all your friends will show up under the Friends tab.

| Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

Quote Originally Posted by Hejiru View Post
    Ok, I don't under the Dowsing Machine in this game. It was simple in previous gens, but now it just seems to randomly show green or blue lines. I assumed I was supposed to walk in the direction of the blue lines, but it doesn't lead to anything no matter where I try it. What am I doing wrong? How do you use it?
    Keep moving until the lines turn red, and you should hear a sharp sound when it happens. The item will be directly in front of you. It's not the best explanation, but I think it should help.
    AC Dream Address: 4300 2225 3013 // Secret Base Teams // Most Recent Shiny: Regirock

I've messed up when I was setting time -.-'
    Now mega stones appear when it is 6:30 in the morrning in my country -.-'
    Is there any way to fix this?
    Signature edited due to exceeding font size limits. Please read the signature rules before editing your signature.
    MF FC: 4227-2057-1261

National pokedex challenge completed!
    National pokedex completed 3 days before New Year.
    Thnx to all who helped me

Anyone enjoying the use of Mawile or no? I caught a Lonely one, but unsure if I should use my time on Super Training and leveling up if it's an underperformer.
    | | | | TBD | | TBD |
    Pokemon X : Deak

Trying to build a team that isn't a replica of every other team being used.

Quote Originally Posted by Hejiru View Post
    You are supposed to follow the blue lines until they turn green and then orange (at which point they will be spread widely apart), and then you need only take one step forward and the lines will cross and turn red, indicating that the hidden item is directly in front of you. If the blue lines disappear without turning green, then you are heading away from the item.
    My 3DS XL Friend Code:
    0748 - 4304 - 0124
    Friend Safari: Steel-type

My 3DS Friend Code:

3797 - 8023 - 1467
    Friend Safari: Fighting-type

Vivillon Pattern: Modern

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Zoroark View Post
    Listen, you gotta remember these things; always avoid claims of Fennekin being (or becoming) part Fighting-type, don't tick off mods, and NEVER (and I mean NEVER!) suggest that Arceus is the God of Pokemon when Endolise is online. If you somehow make this mistake, run for the hills before he attempts to murder you via tongue lashing.

Has anyone else using the pokeradar, seen 5 patches shake?

Just wandering if it was my eyes playing tricks or not...

Quote Originally Posted by Hydrohs View Post
    To get into the boutique you need to speak to Alexa in Lumiose, I don't know where in Lumiose she is, however.

Once you've both added each other all you need to do is tap the blue Wi-Fi icon on the PSS and then all your friends will show up under the Friends tab.
    Okay, could someone tell me where to find her please?

Spoiler:- Credit + Claims:

Whenever I go online in pokemon x it always says Communication with the server was interrupted can anybody provide a solution? thank you!

Friendcode: 4098-3521-9140

Is it possible to find a Sachet in X?
    3DS Friend Code: 1504-6635-0325

Quote Originally Posted by Cryokinesis View Post
    It should be, yes, seeing as how I was able to find both a Sachet and a Whipped Dream in Y.
    My 3DS XL Friend Code:
    0748 - 4304 - 0124
    Friend Safari: Steel-type

My 3DS Friend Code:

3797 - 8023 - 1467
    Friend Safari: Fighting-type

Vivillon Pattern: Modern

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Zoroark View Post
    Listen, you gotta remember these things; always avoid claims of Fennekin being (or becoming) part Fighting-type, don't tick off mods, and NEVER (and I mean NEVER!) suggest that Arceus is the God of Pokemon when Endolise is online. If you somehow make this mistake, run for the hills before he attempts to murder you via tongue lashing.

Quote Originally Posted by Cryokinesis View Post
    I believe you can also buy most, if not all trade evolution items in the Battle Maison. Of course, that's post-game, so there's a difference there.
    AC Dream Address: 4300 2225 3013 // Secret Base Teams // Most Recent Shiny: Regirock

Quote Originally Posted by Endolise View Post
    It should be, yes, seeing as how I was able to find both a Sachet and a Whipped Dream in Y.
    I got a Whipped Dream from the man Cyllage City as well as another Whipped Dream on route 12. Did you find a Sachet in a different place to either of these?

Quote Originally Posted by gustavo 14 View Post
    I believe you can also buy most, if not all trade evolution items in the Battle Maison. Of course, that's post-game, so there's a difference there.
    I just checked; you can indeed. Thanks.

I don't know if it's a stupid question but, how do I ride my Skiddo?

Quote Originally Posted by Kodama View Post
    I don't know if it's a stupid question but, how do I ride my Skiddo?
    You can only ride Pokemon that are in the open. Skiddo ranch for example.
    3DS FC: 4038-7225-8781

Clock help...anyone...please...I really do not wish to have to wake up in 6:30 in the morrning to get my megastones xD
    Signature edited due to exceeding font size limits. Please read the signature rules before editing your signature.
    MF FC: 4227-2057-1261

National pokedex challenge completed!
    National pokedex completed 3 days before New Year.
    Thnx to all who helped me

Is there an item to make Horde Pokémon appear more frequently?

Quote Originally Posted by Ajduk View Post
    Clock help...anyone...please...I really do not wish to have to wake up in 6:30 in the morrning to get my megastones xD
    change your clock on the 3DS
    I have breed and prepared a team of 6 Blissey at Lv 100, all with Healing Wish as their only move in hopes that the Secret Base mechanics stays the same as in RSE. If so, then it would be a great place to EV train HP and an even better place to gain exp for your team.

Nintendo 3DS friend-code for Pokémon Y: 4570-7229-7578
    Nintendo 3DS friend-code for Pokémon X: 0104-0371-0173

The 3DS with Pokémon Y is my main game! Please add both, but if you'd prefer to only add one, please add Pokémon Y.

My Pokémon Y FS is Poison with Garbodor, Drapion and Kakuna.
    My Pokémon X FS is Psychic with Munna, Wobbuffet and Duosion.

Page 102 of 555 FirstFirst ... 252929899100101102103104105106112152202 ... LastLast