Page 103 of 555 FirstFirst ... 3539399100101102103104105106107113153203 ... LastLast
Results 2,551 to 2,575 of 13873

Thread: Official X & Y Help Thread

Does anyone know if male Meowstic gets access to Shadow Ball? I know female learns it through level up, but can male learn from the TM?
    Also do we know if males still pass on egg moves or is it only females that do that now? I wanted to know if Meowstic can learn Nasty Plot through egg moves maybe, since it doesn't seem like he learns it through level up from lists I've seen.

Quote Originally Posted by Mays View Post
    So does anyone know how to get Rotom, and the two items needed to evolve Magmar and Electabuzz?
    No response to this?
    3DS FC: 4038-7225-8781

No response to this
    Not sure about Rotom, but the evolutionary items should be buyable in the Battle Maison.
    AC Dream Address: 4300 2225 3013 // Secret Base Teams // Most Recent Shiny: Reshiram and Palkia

so does anyone know where I can find the person who gives you heart scales in this game? if there even is one
    If you believe in Jesus Christ put this in your profile and don't just ignore this, because in the Bible it says,
    If you deny me, I will deny you in front of my Father at the gates of Heaven.
    † I am a Christian and proud of it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†
    for those of you who are interested here is my link to my youtube account: http://www.youtube.com/user/pokedigijedi

Trade shop: pokedigijedi's bounty board
    3DS FRIEND CODE: 4382-2152-1254 friend safari type: poison pokemon ariados, kakuna, and muk. please don't take too long too add me it drives me crazy and I will delete your friend code

Quote Originally Posted by pokedigijedi View Post
    so does anyone know where I can find the person who gives you heart scales in this game? if there even is one
    I don't know any off the top of my head. Go get a rod and catch some Luvdisc, or use Thief on them.
    Quote Originally Posted by Huspoel View Post
    You're saying some really smart stuff there.

Just use an old rod to catch Luvdisk on the beach near the fossil town

As stated, Luvdisc is probably easiest, but Tierno is apparently the one who gives Heart Scales, if you show him a Pokemon with a specific move each day.
    AC Dream Address: 4300 2225 3013 // Secret Base Teams // Most Recent Shiny: Reshiram and Palkia

Okay it's probably been answered before and I do apologise if so, it's just 102 pages is a lot of information to look for one thing. This is a request for some clarification on the Friend Safari as what's listed on the Main Site and, well, my game are apparently conflicting.

With each person, you get up to three Pokémon within each specific area, with more Pokémon appearing should the person have defeated the Elite Four
    Now, I have only one person on my friend code list who has three pokémon listed and I need some clarification here. I'm assuming as he's an odd one out in that he's beat the Elite 4 while I was asleep, as he only had two listed last night. Serebii here implies that everyone should get upto three pokémon, and then gain more afterwards yet from what I'm seeing, no, everyone has two pokémon listed, even if they've never owned the game, and then that goes upto three if they have beaten the Elite 4. I've ransacked this guy's area, with encounter powers to increase the number of mons showing up, and only the same three keep appearing.

Is there's something I'm missing? Like a RNG factor deciding how many pokémon are in an area? Or is the information on Serebii actually suffering an off by one error and the maximum an friend code can produce is two, and then upon post-E4, three?

Quote Originally Posted by DarkOverord View Post
    Okay it's probably been answered before and I do apologise if so, it's just 102 pages is a lot of information to look for one thing. This is a request for some clarification on the Friend Safari as what's listed on the Main Site and, well, my game are apparently conflicting.

Now, I have only one person on my friend code list who has three pokémon listed and I need some clarification here. I'm assuming as he's an odd one out in that he's beat the Elite 4 while I was asleep, as he only had two listed last night. Serebii here implies that everyone should get upto three pokémon, and then gain more afterwards yet from what I'm seeing, no, everyone has two pokémon listed, even if they've never owned the game, and then that goes upto three if they have beaten the Elite 4. I've ransacked this guy's area, with encounter powers to increase the number of mons showing up, and only the same three keep appearing.

Is there's something I'm missing? Like a RNG factor deciding how many pokémon are in an area? Or is the information on Serebii actually suffering an off by one error and the maximum an friend code can produce is two, and then upon post-E4, three?
    You'll have 2 available until that friend beats the Elite Four, and then you get 3.

Does anyone know a good 6th gen Solrock moveset? i found a shiny one and want to add it to my team

Hm I been wondering has it been deterimined yet if tipping does anything yet? I find it strange to have the ability to throw money into an abyess.

Also what's a good nature for Xernas (probally spelling it horribly, the X legendary) I don't want to waste my oppertunity to get a good one since X is probally going to be the game I don't erase.

On the main site it mentions something about a hiker in a hotel giving you the "strange Souvenir."
    It doesn't mention which hotel, anyone know?
    3DS Friend Code (PM me if you add): 2019-9647-2767
    X IGN: Finn
    Friend Safari: BUG - Volbeat, Ledyba, Vivillon

Looking for HOUNDOOMINITE.

Spoiler:- Shiny Card:

You'll have 2 available until that friend beats the Elite Four, and then you get 3.
    Thanks for the clarification, the page really needs that sorting, as currently it's rather ambiguous in that it kinda implies there'll be more than three available.

Tipping seems to increase shiny rate significantly. A friend of mine who tipped all game just got 3 shinies in half an hour.
    X Friend Code: 1822-0189-3662

Go ahead and add me for your Friend Safari! Just make sure to PM me your Friend Code too!

Quote Originally Posted by SomeBritishGuy View Post
    Tipping seems to increase shiny rate significantly. A friend of mine who tipped all game just got 3 shinies in half an hour.

Seriously? shame we can't look at the mechanics to see if it's true or just something in our heads.

Got a question: Is Ditto available in game? If so, is it before the Elite 4 or after, like what they did in Black and White and Black and White 2?
    Looking forward to the release of Pokémon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire.

Will be training up the shiny Abra I have that's named Robin in honor of you. May you R.I.P.

Quote Originally Posted by WishIhadaManafi5 View Post
    Got a question: Is Ditto available in game? If so, is it before the Elite 4 or after, like what they did in Black and White and Black and White 2?
    Its before the E4.

If you can't find it, just use the GTS.
    Quote Originally Posted by Huspoel View Post
    You're saying some really smart stuff there.

Quote Originally Posted by Aurath8 View Post
    If you can't find it, just use the GTS.
    not the best idea, people want legends and starters for dittos, might get better as more people get to the point you can catch one though.

I wanted to know if these base stats for mega aggron are correct:

Normal aggron stats @impish 252hp/4att/252def lvl 43

Hp:153
    Attack:111
    Defense:212
    Sp att:56
    Spdef:67
    Speed:54

Mega aggron stats:

Hp:153
    Attack:137
    Defense:259
    Spatt:56
    Sp def:84
    Speed:54

I compared his mega form's defense to shuckle. I put it in a stat calculator with all the same characteristics as my aggron like 16iv, 252ev, impish nature And lvl 43 and funny thing, shuckle stat came.out the SAME as my mega aggron stat this is what I believe mega aggron stats are

70hp/140attack/230defense/60spatt/95spdef/50speed

Im.not too sure of sp def but pretty accurate IMO
    252+ Atk Mega Blaziken Hi Jump Kick vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Filter Mega Aggron: 157-186 (45.63 - 54.06%) -- 3.91% chance to 2HKO
    +6 252+ Atk Gyarados Earthquake vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Filter Mega Aggron: 268-316 (77.9 - 91.86%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
    252+ Atk Choice Band Groudon Earthquake vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Filter Mega Aggron: 172-204 (50 - 59.3%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
    +2 252+ Atk Mega Mewtwo X Low Kick (120 BP) vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Filter Mega Aggron: 330-391 (95.93 - 113.66%) -- 75% chance to OHKO

Pokemon Y team:
    Delphox
    Aggron
    Aurorus
    Mawile/Gardevoir

How do you rematch your rival in kiloude city? I've beaten the champion but she isn't there?

Quote Originally Posted by Griever789 View Post
    not the best idea, people want legends and starters for dittos, might get better as more people get to the point you can catch one though.
    Dang. I only have the one starter -- so it kind of defeats the purpose there. Might as well see if I can breed it with something else and go from there. It's insane that they want legendaries for them O_o, it's one thing for starters... but Dittos aren't worth that much imo.

Edit: Just found my answer . It'll be a long road... dang it Game Freak! .

Will be training up the shiny Abra I have that's named Robin in honor of you. May you R.I.P.

can shiny stones be obtained via pickup?

3DS friend code: 3454-1081-1955 Bug - Illumise, Combee, Pinsir Please PM for friend safari
    Looking for Shaymin and Deoxys (trading through gen 6) Please PM with offers!

PokeDex: 803/810
    Lv 100's: 415/810
    Shinydex: 162/810
    shiny100: 005/810

Latest Shiny: (335 encounters 10/07/2014)

Hunts :
    Black2: Route 5 (RE)
    X: Sandshrew (MM)
    Y: Friend safari/Hordes (RE)
    HG: Starter (SR)

Dang. I only have the one starter -- so it kind of defeats the purpose there. Might as well see if I can breed it with something else and go from there. It's insane that they want legendaries for them O_o, it's one thing for starters... but Dittos aren't worth that much imo.
    It's early in release and not everyone got to that point so they are in high demand. I myself got lucky offering a greveler for a ditto in the gts.

Quote Originally Posted by Griever789 View Post
    It's early in release and not everyone got to that point so they are in high demand. I myself got lucky offering a greveler for a ditto in the gts.
    Ah I see. That's a really lucky trade.

Page 103 of 555 FirstFirst ... 3539399100101102103104105106107113153203 ... LastLast