Page 104 of 555 FirstFirst ... 45494100101102103104105106107108114154204 ... LastLast
Results 2,576 to 2,600 of 13873

Thread: Official X & Y Help Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Toxic Drapion View Post
    How do you rematch your rival in kiloude city? I've beaten the champion but she isn't there?
    I'd also like an answer to this.

The GTS has surprised me with some of the things I've been able to get from people.

Does anyone have a list of 6th gen Pokemon with the moves they can learn? I assume it's probably a little early to have all of this information, but I'm thinking about building a team and want to know what Pokemon can learn Stealth Rock.

Quote Originally Posted by RoySceptile View Post
    I'd also like an answer to this.
    I think you need to get to round 10 in the battle mansion. and it needs to be between 8 and 9 PM.

At least that's what I did last night and was able to find him.

Quote Originally Posted by Puma Italia View Post
    I think you need to get to round 10 in the battle mansion. and it needs to be between 8 and 9 PM.

At least that's what I did last night and was able to find him.
    So, I need to beat ten people at the Mansion?
    I'll go try that out.

Quote Originally Posted by RoySceptile View Post
    So, I need to beat ten people at the Mansion?
    I'll go try that out.
    Let me know if that works, if it doesn't then try going between 8-9 PM tonight and she should be there.

Okay to reapeat my question, what is a good nature for xeneras?

I doubt u need to defeat 10 people to battle your rival. As I only fought 1 or 2 people in the battle mansion and move to the peak of kiloude city I can battle with my rival.

Quick question, what type of nature would be good for a Sylveon? I was guessing something along the lines for increased sp att but I just want to make sure.

What exactly does tipping do? I don't want to waste money giving big tips if it doesn't amount to anything.

Quote Originally Posted by sGale View Post
    What exactly does tipping do? I don't want to waste money giving big tips if it doesn't amount to anything.
    That's what I wonder too... Apparently if u feed them some money they will say nice things to you ( and maybe that the only use)

Quote Originally Posted by TheBlueWarrior View Post
    Quick question, what type of nature would be good for a Sylveon? I was guessing something along the lines for increased sp att but I just want to make sure.
    I guess it would depend on if you want a more offensive or defensive Sylveon. I'd say Modest or Timid for an offensive Sylveon and a Calm or Bold nature for a defensive one.

Does anyone know how to get into the boutique in Lumiose City?

how do you get the strange souvenir

Sorry for bumping my own question posted a while back, but I'd love to know:

"Ok, so I am looking for a second Shiny Stone. I have the one from the Skiddo farm, but I want to get both Florges and Roserade. I haven't beaten the game yet: are there additional Shiny Stones post game? Thanks."

Friend Code X: 1977 0173 5858 Friend Code White: 4212 4353 3277

Quote Originally Posted by Puma Italia View Post
    I guess it would depend on if you want a more offensive or defensive Sylveon. I'd say Modest or Timid for an offensive Sylveon and a Calm or Bold nature for a defensive one.

Does anyone know how to get into the boutique in Lumiose City?
    Oh yeah, going offensive. Since my team is more planned to get me through the game I'm just going for blowing up stuff.

I've already visited the Tower of Mastery in Shalour City and did the cutscene/battle stuff there, but I still can't get into the gym.
    I broke down and looked up a couple walkthroughs but they don't seem to tell me I've missed anything.

Any ideas? I can't even progress past Shalour until I finish the gym but they won't let me in!

I have caught some pokemon after the first wobble of the ball, this has happen like 2 times. Is this very rare?

is mawiles mega stone post game or not?? if it isnt, then im going to walk my happy butt back to the castle. someone help?

I chosen the Jaw Fossil however I was wondering if it's possible to get the Sail Fossil also? I believe people have found the Old Amber by Rock Smashing in Glitering Cave but I would like to know if the Sail Fossil is in there also?

Quote Originally Posted by Chaosaga View Post
    I have caught some pokemon after the first wobble of the ball, this has happen like 2 times. Is this very rare?
    I think it rare and it seem like having 100% catch rate. If I am not wrong it a kind of miracle catch or something. Currently throughout my entire game it only happen twice to me... Hmmm

Hello all. I am curious if Sylveon's Hidden Ability Pixilate grants the STAB bonus

Quote Originally Posted by Chaosaga View Post
    It becomes less rare as you capture more and more Pokémon. This phenomenon is known as a "Critical Capture," and was introduced in Black and White.
    My 3DS XL Friend Code:
    0748 - 4304 - 0124
    Friend Safari: Steel-type

My 3DS Friend Code:

3797 - 8023 - 1467
    Friend Safari: Fighting-type

Vivillon Pattern: Modern

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Zoroark View Post
    Listen, you gotta remember these things; always avoid claims of Fennekin being (or becoming) part Fighting-type, don't tick off mods, and NEVER (and I mean NEVER!) suggest that Arceus is the God of Pokemon when Endolise is online. If you somehow make this mistake, run for the hills before he attempts to murder you via tongue lashing.

I heard you can find Dusk Stones in Glittering Cave by Smashing rocks am i wasting my time or is this true?

1.) Does Mega Evolution consume the Mega Stone used, or is it reusable? If it's consumed, is it possible to reacquire the stone again?
    2.) I read the FAQ on this forum and on the official site regarding Pokémon Bank, but there's two questions I still have. First, I know that depositing and withdrawing a Pokémon doesn't count toward trade evolution using a single game cart, but does it count if I deposit a Pokémon on X then withdraw it on Pokémon Y?
    3.) Does the game require an SD Card to save data if I own the physical cart or does it save to the cartridge? If it requires an SD Card, can I move my save data to a bigger SD Card using my PC?

I haven't started the game yet, but I'm curious about a few things before I start playing.

Third Gen: 60 • Fourth Gen: 89 • Fifth Gen: 64 • Sixth Gen: 66
    Kanto: 53 • Johto: 46 • Hoenn: 63 • Sinnoh: 45 • Unova: 45 • Kalos: 27

Level 100 Pokémon #280: Magdelena, the Sunflora
    Pokémon 3 of 12 • Total Exp: 2,051,664 / 12,149,860 (16.886%)

Level: 76 • Exp: 451,664 / 1,059,860 (42.6%) • Exp. Multiplier: 1.35x
    Move Set: Giga Drain, Sludge Bomb, Earth Power, Sunny Day
    Ability: Solar Power • Nature: Modest • Started: 12-21-2014

need to know what I do after defeating the gym leader #3?
    The leader ran off and when I go back to the castle they told me that I need to defeat her but I already did?

Where can I get Pangoro hat/mask? I talked to everyone in that city and no one gave it to me :/

Edit: does anyone know where to find dratini and clefairy?

Page 104 of 555 FirstFirst ... 45494100101102103104105106107108114154204 ... LastLast