Page 177 of 542 FirstFirst ... 77127167173174175176177178179180181187227277 ... LastLast
Results 4,401 to 4,425 of 13550

Thread: Official X & Y Help Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Birds of Paradise View Post
    Does anyone know if tipping characters does anything? Cause I'd rather spend it on pokeballs for fashion items.
    Nothing as far as I know. Spend it how you like.

Quote Originally Posted by KalosChampion View Post
    I have a few questions:
    1. Where is the Looker Bureau in Lumiose City?
    2. How can I get my rival to come to Kiloude City?
    3. How many times do I have do encounter Moltres before it goes to The Sea Spirit's Den?
    1. It said Rouge plaza from my memory.
    2. You have to participate in the battle maison in Kiloude city for one battle before they show up.
    3. 12

I need some major help..I just ran into a glitch. I just did the scene in tower of mastery where you duel with your neighbor, and i tried going around to the back to see if there was a way up at this time. When I found out there was not, i went to the right to leave. as i brushed along the towards the front of the room, I stopped, and now I can't move. I can turn circles, but the avatar won't move from that spot... I have tried running, skating, can't use bike or dowsing rod. I can't use escape rope, or dig either. I have tried most everything I can think of, but it's like I am stuck in the wall, with all the features working on the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Sancho View Post
    Any chance of a map of Azure Bay?
    http://img59.imageshack.us/img59/9266/64f2.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Toggleroo View Post
    I need some major help..I just ran into a glitch. I just did the scene in tower of mastery where you duel with your neighbor, and i tried going around to the back to see if there was a way up at this time. When I found out there was not, i went to the right to leave. as i brushed along the towards the front of the room, I stopped, and now I can't move. I can turn circles, but the avatar won't move from that spot... I have tried running, skating, can't use bike or dowsing rod. I can't use escape rope, or dig either. I have tried most everything I can think of, but it's like I am stuck in the wall, with all the features working on the game.
    Try a wonder trade or GTS, see it it un-glitches your position when you leave the trade.
    Last edited by Hydrohs; 20th October 2013 at 8:08 PM.
    3DS - 4468 - 0957 - 1302
    X - Delphox/Blastoise/Hawlucha/Tyrantrum/Aegislash/Xerneas
    Y - Chesnaught/Charizard/Sylveon/Trevenent/Malamar/Goodra

Quote Originally Posted by Excitable Boy View Post
    I'm using Growth Mulch and have like one row of Berries planted. The part I always hate about Berries is that it mandates when you need to play the game; I enjoy Pokemon as much as the next guy, but I'm not waking up in the middle of the night to fight a Spewpa.
    Haha nice! When i put my 3DS on in the morning, every single one of the patches needs some kind of attention. Still getting pretty lovely harvests though. Really trying to get these stupid mutations, I want to be the one to discover the new ones, but it doesn't always happen, even with surprise mulch apparently, and so many combinations and it takes so freaking long!!

Did you save? Just reset the game otherwise. And if you did save, try resetting the game too (i mean the on/off/home button, not deleting your save file). Otherwise have someone trade you a pokemon with Fly and try flying away (is it inside, that would suck) OOh or teleport of course. Have someone trade you an abra
    Last edited by bign0se; 20th October 2013 at 8:13 PM.
    Pokemon X
    http://3ds.pokemon-gl.com/user/M-322-0034-S/timeline
    3DS FC: 3239-2904-2693. Please PM me when you add me with yours. Normal: Minccino, Smeargle, Teddiursa

Can someone please help me with my Greninja moveset and nature?

If anyone out there want's a Aggronite in exchange for their Tyranitarite, I'd be willing to trade. I'm not trading legendaries, but I'd be willing to give exclusives.

My Friend Code is 4639-9053-3001

Can you gain Access to the Dream World with Pokemon X And Y ???

or am I just going to have to wait until the transfer is available in December ?

Quote Originally Posted by shenlon View Post

or am I just going to have to wait until the transfer is available in December ?
    Nope dreamworld is gone. You can catch hidden ability pokemon in the friend safari though. Also in hordes sometimes i believe
    Pokemon X
    3DS FC: 3239-2904-2693. Please PM me when you add me with yours. Normal: Minccino, Smeargle, Teddiursa

Quote Originally Posted by shenlon View Post

A trainer that talks about Fennel implies no. She says the Dr. Fennel lets people go to sleep for you with the Game Sync, which is an available option I believe. And someone in the same house mentions your Pokemon with Insomnia or another ability won't sleep for you.

Did you save? Just reset the game otherwise. And if you did save, try resetting the game too (i mean the on/off/home button, not deleting your save file). Otherwise have someone trade you a pokemon with Fly and try flying away (is it inside, that would suck) OOh or teleport of course. Have someone trade you an abra[/QUOTE]

I did try the home button already with no luck. Trying to find someone with an Abra now. I tried wonder trade and it did nothing. I am hopeful on teleport, but since escape rope did not work, I honestly don't know...

Quote Originally Posted by bign0se View Post
    Nope dreamworld is gone. You can catch hidden ability pokemon in the friend safari though. Also in hordes sometimes i believe
    What about the game sync option? And the npc I mentioned that accredits Fennel with its creation, and we know both Game Sync and Fennel were about the Dream World.

Did you save? Just reset the game otherwise. And if you did save, try resetting the game too (i mean the on/off/home button, not deleting your save file). Otherwise have someone trade you a pokemon with Fly and try flying away (is it inside, that would suck) OOh or teleport of course. Have someone trade you an abra
    I did try the home button already with no luck. Trying to find someone with an Abra now. I tried wonder trade and it did nothing. I am hopeful on teleport, but since escape rope did not work, I honestly don't know...[/QUOTE]

Escape rope only works in caves.

Hey guys I'm picking up x and y here's my team for y:
    Delphox
    Lapras
    Florges
    Gengar
    Lucario
    Aerodactyl
    ^I just want some critiquing on this team, it's NOT for competitive, if I want to play comp I'll go on showdown

For my x team, I don't know who else to use.

Greninja
    Charizard x
    Lucario
    ^if someone could complete this team that's be awesome. My requirements are a grass type/florges and an electric type or at least something that gets tbolt, and also absolutely no type overlap(including with megas, so no dragons). Also, more than two pokemon can't be weak to a single type.

Quote Originally Posted by bentheechidna View Post
    What about the game sync option? And the npc I mentioned that accredits Fennel with its creation, and we know both Game Sync and Fennel were about the Dream World.
    It's just for a pokemon-facebook kind of page. You can also earn the BW2 medals on it (with new ones of course) and for buying items with pokemiles. There are attractions to come though, but they only get you items from what I can see. Also there's no know way to put a pokemon to sleep in the game, you don't do it when you select gamesync. You can check the link in my sig for my pkmnfacebook page

To Toggleroo: I googled a little. Other people have been getting stuck in people and lampposts, but all i could find where people in Lumiose City. They all where apperently able to fly or teleport away. If teleport doesn't work, i really don't know what else you can do...
    Last edited by bign0se; 20th October 2013 at 8:48 PM.
    Pokemon X

I just started Looker Chapter 2, "In The Back Alleys". I've gone through alot of Lumiose's alleyways and haven't found anything. Help?
    Pokemon Black 2 Team: Emboar, Ampharos, Leavanny, Mandibuzz, Gothitelle, Jellicent
    Pokemon Y Team: Greninja, Talonflame, Venusaur, Tyrantrum, Klefki, Avalugg

Quote Originally Posted by bign0se View Post
    It's just for a pokemon-facebook kind of page. You can also earn the BW2 medals on it (with new ones of course) and for buying items with pokemiles. There are attractions to come though, but they only get you items from what I can see. Also there's no know way to put a pokemon to sleep in the game, you don't do it when you select gamesync. You can check the link in my sig for my pkmnfacebook page

To Toggleroo: I googled a little. Other people have been getting stuck in people and lampposts, but all i could find where people in Lumiose City. They all where apperently able to fly or teleport away. If teleport doesn't work, i really don't know what else you can do...
    Odd.

And yeah I'm not surprised people are getting stuck in things. The rollerskates are very problematic in that aspect. They're used to working with a grid and the rollerskates remove you from being locked to the grid.

Well, I tried teleport, escape rope, and I can't fly indoors. I gotta trade everything I have over to someone else, then start the game over and get them back. This bites, but **** happens. Anyway, if anyone has friends, careful rollerskating in tower of mastery. cause if you get stuck, thats the end.

How do i get Sycamore to upgrade my mega ring???

Steel-Types are my favorites!

Member Of:
    Kingdom Hearts Club of Oblivion
    Steel-Type Club
    The Legend of Zelda Club
    The Megaman Club

Quote Originally Posted by FierceDeity1 View Post
    How do i get Sycamore to upgrade my mega ring???
    Go do a battle at the Battle Maison, which makes your rival appear in Kiloude. Defeat them, and you get told to go meet him.

Does anyone know how to receive the national dex?
    Soul Silver FC: 3268 0578 1279

Pokemon Y FC: 3007 8277 1860

Well, I tried teleport, escape rope, and I can't fly indoors. I gotta trade everything I have over to someone else, then start the game over and get them back. This bites, but **** happens. Anyway, if anyone has friends, careful rollerskating in tower of mastery. cause if you get stuck, thats the end.
    I'm assuming if you HADN'T saved, though, after you got stuck, you could've soft resetted the game and gotten out that way.

3DS FC: 5129-1087-8128 Friend Safari: Phanpy, Dugtrio, Diggersby
    IGN: Varanus ~I have officially claimed Chompy!~

Quote Originally Posted by DarkLucarioADV View Post
    Varanus already said not to and she's smarter than me so I should Listen to her.
    -------

That sucks! At least you can trade over your pokemon, that's something. Good luck restarting

Quote Originally Posted by varanus_komodoensis View Post
    I'm assuming if you HADN'T saved, though, after you got stuck, you could've soft resetted the game and gotten out that way.
    Yeah, I think so too. If I ever get stuck, i'm shutting off my 3ds immediately. This reminds me of something. The other day, in Lumiouse city, I walked into a building. Think it was Richisimme Hotel. Some woman came out of the building, so just before i entered, i was inside of her (don't even think it). I entered the building however, so nothing bad happened
    Last edited by bign0se; 20th October 2013 at 9:37 PM.
    Pokemon X

Does anyone know how to get a Woobat with its Hidden Ability?

Man Must be hard Restarting :<
    FC: 5129-0355-4526 Name: Blu

Pm your FC.

Type: Flying (Has Hoothoot, Spearow, and Hawlucha.)

Can you post any pictures of where you're stuck in so that everyone else knows?

Also, is there a way to get the other Legendary Mascot into your pokedex like you could in D/P?
    Tumblr|Twitter
    3DS friendcode: 1805-2694-6050 (Use Rain for name)
    I has Tyrogue, Sawk, and Mienfoo

Page 177 of 542 FirstFirst ... 77127167173174175176177178179180181187227277 ... LastLast