Page 191 of 543 FirstFirst ... 91141181187188189190191192193194195201241291 ... LastLast
Results 4,751 to 4,775 of 13573

Thread: Official X & Y Help Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Chaosthunder View Post
    I just want to clarify Fish Chains. Is it just Fishing in one spot with a Super rod while encountering the same Pokemon to build up your chain?
    It can be any Rod, and you don't have to encounter the same Pokemon. Here's what you do:

Choose a spot to fish. Surf to that spot. Do not move from it - don't even change directions. You cannot move at all.
    Fish repeatedly. Run away from the battles until you get a shiny. It usually takes about a chain of 40. You do not have to get the same Pokemon, and you do not have to use a certain Rod.
    It helps a lot if you put a Pokemon with Suction Cups (Octillery or Inkay) at the front of your team.

Quote Originally Posted by The Red Thunder View Post
    Does playing a different version of the game on the same system give you a different friend safari or not?

When I tested it on my X version, I got Rock with Nosepass and Magcargo. I don't know my third one, because I haven't beaten the Elite Four yet.
    The Friend Code is tied to the 3DS SYSTEM, not the game cartridge. Once you friend someone, they are friends with your SYSTEM, not your game. It doesn't matter if you put a different game in the 3DS, it won't change your Friend Safari type or Pokemon because the Friend Code has nothing to do with the game itself. I'd be willing to bet that you could even friend people who don't own X or Y and you could still encounter their Friend Safari.

3DS FC: 5129-1087-8128 Friend Safari: Phanpy, Dugtrio, Diggersby
    IGN: Varanus ~I have officially claimed Chompy!~

Quote Originally Posted by DarkLucarioADV View Post
    Varanus already said not to and she's smarter than me so I should Listen to her.
    -------

Dream World points turn into pokémiles right? How do you get those pokémiles in your gen 6 game?

Also, is there even still connectability with Global Link and gen 5 games?

November 2001 - February 2005

[IMG]http://i53.*******.com/2ur1emc.png[/IMG]

v--Current Black 2 Team--v
    Lilwun lv34 Maiden lv37 Grandage lv40 Crash lv40 Elizabeth lv32 Ballarina lv30

Can I use Sweet Scent to get Horde battles ?
    Water 水 - Earth 土 - Fire 火 - Air 气 - Spirits 神靈 - Change 易 - Balance 平衡
    « Be the leaf... »

my deviantArt account

Quote Originally Posted by The Prince of May View Post
    Can I use Sweet Scent to get Horde battles ?
    Yes, any battle you get into will be a horde battle with Sweet Scent. Though for some reason, it doesn't always result in an encounter, at least in certain patches of grass. I've even had Sweet Scent suddenly stop working in an area it had worked before.
    SPPf Bros. Kerfuffle //AC Dream Address: 4300 2225 3013 // Most Recent Shiny: Mienfoo

I'm planning on going Heart-Scale hunting (pre-E4; I have two Badges). I have my Old Rod and my Frogadier has Thief. My question is thus: can I fish up a Luvdisc, have Fukasaku (my Frogadier) use Thief and steal the Heart Scale, and then KO or run from it? Or do I have to actually CATCH the damn thing to keep its Heart Scale if it's carrying one?
    3DS FRIEND CODE: 4597-0632-8038
    X & Y FRIEND SAFARI POKEMON: Paras, Masquerain, Venomoth

X Version Shinies:
    Y Version Shinies:

Quote Originally Posted by DKN117 View Post
    I'm planning on going Heart-Scale hunting (pre-E4; I have two Badges). I have my Old Rod and my Frogadier has Thief. My question is thus: can I fish up a Luvdisc, have Fukasaku (my Frogadier) use Thief and steal the Heart Scale, and then KO or run from it? Or do I have to actually CATCH the damn thing to keep its Heart Scale if it's carrying one?
    Just steal it. Then you can run or put it KO. Just don't forget to take it from your Frogadier, as using Thief while the Pokémon holds an item won't steal the item, even if the opposing Luvdisc has one.
    Water 水 - Earth 土 - Fire 火 - Air 气 - Spirits 神靈 - Change 易 - Balance 平衡
    « Be the leaf... »

my deviantArt account

If I haven't picked up my Torchic at the pokemon center (but I do have the Wondercard), can I restart my game and still get it?
    Last edited by Viteh; 22nd October 2013 at 11:15 PM.
    Black 2 FC: 2452 3367 9936
    White 2 FC: 3225 9990 2378

Okay I have a problem. I have a lvl 36 Pancham but on this site it said that the Pancham would evolve into Pangoro at lvl 32. What lvl does Pancham evolve at besides supposedly lvl 32?

Can anyone breed Chespin and trade it to me? >.< I dun have Chespin yet and need it it'd be greatly appreciated, just tell me what u want in return and I'll see what I can do ^_^ 3ds friend code is in sig just message me when u add me

Friend Code:2337-3436-7749
    Add me and PM me so i can add u too

Quote Originally Posted by ChillJazy View Post
    Okay I have a problem. I have a lvl 36 Pancham but on this site it said that the Pancham would evolve into Pangoro at lvl 32. What lvl does Pancham evolve at besides supposedly lvl 32?
    You need a dark Pokemon in your party too, to teach him how to be badass.

Confused me too since I trained an Inkay with him, but apparently he never leveled the whole time...
    FC: 4511 1792 9876

Friend safari Flying Type, Farfetch'd, Hoothoot and Fletchinder

Add me and PM me!

Quote Originally Posted by MegaGengar View Post
    Can anyone breed Chespin and trade it to me? >.< I dun have Chespin yet and need it it'd be greatly appreciated, just tell me what u want in return and I'll see what I can do ^_^ 3ds friend code is in sig just message me when u add me
    http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...din-Chesnaught

| Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

Quote Originally Posted by Viteh View Post
    If I haven't picked up my Torchic at the pokemon center (but I do have the Wondercard), can I restart my game and still get it?
    I have to d/l the event again

Default Move Tutor Help

Hey guys, does anyone know if there is a move tutor that teaches Outrage?
    I was going to attempt raising an all Kalos born Dragon only team but only Haxorus and Goodra learn Outrage by level up. Any help would be amazing!
    "I'm not an Ace because I want to be, I'm an Ace because it's what I was born to be."

Hey, I'm trying to use the friend safari and I notice people are asking that you message them and tell them your friend code. How do you do this? I can't find any form of messaging service on the 3ds...Oh Nintendo...

They're private messaging people on the very same board where you're posting right now.

-----
    Never underestimate the power of stupidity, of the one and of the many.
    Words to|live by

Ah, so just pm on serebii itself? Sorry haha. I just got my 3ds a week ago for x and y so I'm a bit of a noob. Thanks.

If I want an infiltrator zubat can I catch one in a horde in Connecting Cave?

Quote Originally Posted by Dragon Master Zac Sparrow View Post
    Hey guys, does anyone know if there is a move tutor that teaches Outrage?
    I was going to attempt raising an all Kalos born Dragon only team but only Haxorus and Goodra learn Outrage by level up. Any help would be amazing!
    Nope. You can probably breed to on to the rest though,

Quote Originally Posted by The Red Thunder View Post
    I'm not there yet. Is there a limit to how much I can battle there in a single day, or can I just keep doing it over and over for hours on end?
    the final room of Victory Road has Floatzel (2000 exp with lucky egg), Poliwhirl (1500-1700 with lucky egg); fishing: Poliwrath (Very rare - 3000 with lucky egg) and Basculin (1700-1900 with lucky egg)

I am still at a loss about getting the Hatching O Power

I have done everything in Luminose , I am pretty sure I have Max Style but still no O Power ????

Do you get a notice when you get it or is there a Hidden Guy I have to talk too ?

This is driving me nuts

I'm stuck and I need a little help.

I've beaten the elite 4, got the pass to Kiloude city, caught Mewtwo and the green slug dragon legendary, but I can't find Serena for the final rival battle in Kiloude city. I've run back through most of the game looking for something I missed, but beats me what it is.

I need some direction please.

EDIT: Nevermind, he's mysteriously appeared in Kiloude city...whatever I did running around must have worked.
    Last edited by Faalken; 23rd October 2013 at 1:15 AM.
    Friend Code for X: 0104 0290 5150

In-game name: Kumi
    Safari: Fighting type--Breloom, Mankey, Throh

Friend Code for Y: 3368 1577 9801

In-game name: Fox
    Safari: Ground type--Phanpy, Nincada

Quote Originally Posted by Faalken View Post
    I'm stuck and I need a little help.

I've beaten the elite 4, got the pass to Kiloude city, caught Mewtwo and the green slug dragon legendary, but I can't find Serena for the final rival battle in Kiloude city. I've run back through most of the game looking for something I missed, but beats me what it is.

I need some direction please.
    You need to fight one battle in the Battle Maison before you rival appears for battles in Kiloude.

| Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

Quote Originally Posted by Jb View Post
    I have to d/l the event again
    What if I get the Torchic? Would I be able to get it again if I restart the game?
    Black 2 FC: 2452 3367 9936
    White 2 FC: 3225 9990 2378

Quote Originally Posted by Viteh View Post
    What if I get the Torchic? Would I be able to get it again if I restart the game?
    Yes, as with all past games, restarting allows you to get any active events again.

Quote Originally Posted by Hydrohs View Post
    You need to fight one battle in the Battle Maison before you rival appears for battles in Kiloude.
    Funny thing is, I did battle maison the instant I got to Kiloude city and he wasn't there until today. Musta been something else.
    Friend Code for X: 0104 0290 5150

In-game name: Kumi
    Safari: Fighting type--Breloom, Mankey, Throh

Friend Code for Y: 3368 1577 9801

In-game name: Fox
    Safari: Ground type--Phanpy, Nincada

Page 191 of 543 FirstFirst ... 91141181187188189190191192193194195201241291 ... LastLast