Page 241 of 543 FirstFirst ... 141191231237238239240241242243244245251291341 ... LastLast
Results 6,001 to 6,025 of 13552

Thread: Official X & Y Help Thread

Quote Originally Posted by wunderkind View Post
    Actually, I don't think you need max style for the Hatching O-power. I recently obtained it, but when I checked the mega-stone guy, he was selling them for 50000P. So unless 50000P is the minimum, there may be a different requirement than style for the last O-power.
    Then I guess I better keep fighting in those restaurants and doing those part time jobs in the hotel, then. I bought the Mega Stones way back, and he was selling them for 150,000 when I bought them, and I still hadn't tried boosting style then.
    SPPf Bros. Kerfuffle //AC Dream Address: 4300 2225 3013 // Most Recent Shiny: Mienfoo

Is there anywhere on the internet where I can find a step by step guide to maxing out Style? I really want the Hatching O-Power and I've been to the lady at the newspaper like 20 times and the stone guy still wants 150k for a venasaurite.
    3DS FC: 5086-1744-8054
    Normal Type Safari: Dunsparce, Loudred and Eevee
    2DS FC: 4699-6653-8772
    Psychic Type Safari: ???, ??? and ??? Maybe someone could tell me?

Quote Originally Posted by Pokemon Trainer FireRed View Post
    Is there anywhere on the internet where I can find a step by step guide to maxing out Style? I really want the Hatching O-Power and I've been to the lady at the newspaper like 20 times and the stone guy still wants 150k for a venasaurite.
    I bought about 100 quick balls, 1 ball at a time. That maxed my style. Mr. O-Power appeared already when the Megastones were at 50k, but he wasn't there when they were at 100k.

Ingame name: Elro
    FC: 2148-8231-4985
    Friend Safari Pokemon: Teddiursa Minccino 3rd: Ditto
    Friendlist currently full, can only sneak in people who have a straight-up better/more interesting safari than the ones I already have.

Where do you find wings, I'm pretty sure it's just health via lady in Ambrette as I've used both my games and someone else tried and we all only got health wings sring multiple times. Are the others only available from super training, and if so, how do you get them from super training?

November 2001 - February 2005

[IMG]http://i53.*******.com/2ur1emc.png[/IMG]

v--Current Black 2 Team--v
    Lilwun lv34 Maiden lv37 Grandage lv40 Crash lv40 Elizabeth lv32 Ballarina lv30

I battled in the Battle Maison, but my rival do not appear. ._. Isn't she suppose to?
    Is apparantly Dragon Type in the Friend Safari. Neat.

One of these Spoilers has a very Hot Chick hidden. One has Yaoi. And one will eat your Soul. Choose at your own risk~

Spoiler:- Number 1:

Spoiler:- Number 2:

Spoiler:- Number 3:

I've beaten the elite four 6 times, talked to the professor in front of the crystal thing in anistar city, I have the mega ring, I battled my rival 5 times. But I can't seem to get that sparkle nor find the mega stones where people on youtube do. I am doing these 8pm-9pm too. Am I missing something?
    [IMG]http://i28.*******.com/2hgad5k.jpg[/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by Kotone View Post
    I've beaten the elite four 6 times, talked to the professor in front of the crystal thing in anistar city, I have the mega ring, I battled my rival 5 times. But I can't seem to get that sparkle nor find the mega stones where people on youtube do. I am doing these 8pm-9pm too. Am I missing something?
    Is your DS on the right time? The sundial starts moving around during Mega Stone hour, easy way to check if you should be able to find them
    FC: 4511 1792 9876

Friend safari Flying Type, Farfetch'd, Hoothoot and Fletchinder

Add me and PM me!

Make sure that you also don't use different 3DS Systems or mess around with the clock, that causes Time-based Events to mess up like usual.

Quote Originally Posted by SmeargleRocks View Post
    Why use Swords Dance over Iron Head? Ghost and fighting can be blocked easily now since trick or treat can add ghost typing to pokemon, say you are facing a togekiss in a double battle with a partner that has trick or treat, now togekiss is immune to shadow sneak and sacred swords, you are then blocked, iron head is good coverage and is very useful with fairies in gen6, in my opinion Swords Dance is good but it sacrifices a move slot and coverage you can't afford to lose, so is recommend

Brave / Adamant
    IV's 252 Atk, 200 HP, 56 Speed (if adamant), brave 252 Atk and HP, 4 Def

Stance Change
    Expert Belt / Leftovers I guess
    Iron Head
    Sacred Sword
    Shadow Sneak
    King's Shield / Swords Dance
    Thanks! I was looking on Smogon, some people are saying Shadow claw over sneak though? is the priority worth the lower base power, if I'm not running Swords dance?
    3DS Friend Code: 0189-9365-2266 (Dragon: fraxure, shelgon, sliggo)
    Pm Me if you add me, so I can add you!

I use only regular pokeballs and Luxury balls.

Shinies X/Y: Fletchling, Bergamite, Skrelp, Aegislash, Klefki, Sylveon

Watch the channel I co-host, we'll be covering literature, video games, anime, music and of course, pokemon!

Can't get my rival to appear after the Battle Maison, thus can't get my Mega Ring upgrade... could someone tell me in detail what I have to do? Would greatly appreciate it, cuz' apparantly, I'm doing something wrong.

One of these Spoilers has a very Hot Chick hidden. One has Yaoi. And one will eat your Soul. Choose at your own risk~

Quote Originally Posted by MastersOfMonsters View Post
    I battled in the Battle Maison, but my rival do not appear. ._. Isn't she suppose to?
    Did you win one battle? If you did, your rival will be at the top of Kiloude where the pond and benches are.

| Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

Quote Originally Posted by Hydrohs View Post
    Did you win one battle? If you did, your rival will be at the top of Kiloude where the pond and benches are.
    Ah, I was under the impression that she would 'attack' me when I exited the Maison. Thank you kindly, Hydrohs, I must have missunderstood. XD

Best way to make lots of money? IV breeding is starting to add up.
    3DS friend code 2595-0644-0358 | Trade shop

Come check out Nerfo Destiny forums! A place for gamers, developers, and anyone looking for some fun to chat and play!
    We aren't much yet, but we need your help to grow!

Click here
    Allons-y!

Quote Originally Posted by cwertle View Post
    Best way to make lots of money? IV breeding is starting to add up.
    Restaurants or the Elite Four with an Amulet Coin and the Prize Money power.

| Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

Where is the massage lady at?
    Minncinno used Substitute!Minncinno used Thunderbolt!

Serebii.net, come for the Pokemon news, stay for the forums.

Quote Originally Posted by MetalFlygon08 View Post
    Where is the massage lady at?
    Cyllage City in the building next to the PokéCenter.
    Morjens!
    3DS FC: 3110-4257-9678

Quote Originally Posted by dirkac View Post
    Make sure that you also don't use different 3DS Systems or mess around with the clock, that causes Time-based Events to mess up like usual.
    I never altered the time and the 3ds time was also right. The time when The save thingy in game comes up was also right. The only thing I can think of is that my 3ds is from Sydney which is 9 hours ahead of we're I am right now and my 3ds keeps showing its location as that. I will try at 11am-12 tomorrow and try to see if it works then. If not, I don't know.
    [IMG]http://i28.*******.com/2hgad5k.jpg[/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by lightlanayru View Post
    I'm not sure if this is for an in-game Shellder or you plan to EV-train one for competitive play.
    Regardless, I'd say around level 56 (when it learns Shell Smash) would be best.
    In game only. Not into the competitive EV/IVs
    3DS FC: 4038-7225-8781

I never altered the time and the 3ds time was also right. The time when The save thingy in game comes up was also right. The only thing I can think of is that my 3ds is from Sydney which is 9 hours ahead of we're I am right now and my 3ds keeps showing its location as that. I will try at 11am-12 tomorrow and try to see if it works then. If not, I don't know.
    It needs to be 8pm-9pm in-game. Not wherever you are in the world. You need to go by whatever time your 3DS is set to.

Is there a way to re-adjust the 3DS time settings for DST (so, winding it back 1 hour) without triggering the 3 day period in pokemon in which you can't do any daily events?

Ingame name: Elro
    FC: 2148-8231-4985
    Friend Safari Pokemon: Teddiursa Minccino 3rd: Ditto
    Friendlist currently full, can only sneak in people who have a straight-up better/more interesting safari than the ones I already have.

I am currently IV Breeding a talonflame and since it is adamant, i am guessing I should make the attack stat priority but, i am finally down to picking out of two fletchling which is better, they're both adamant, and when I talk to the IV rater, is it better to have a fletchling with "this pokemon has relatively superior potential overall" then it's HP is the best, Attack is good and Speed is good Or "This pokemon has outstanding potential overall" and Attack is the best followed by Speed?

I saved before I drop off my Ditto & Phantump at the Daycare but every time I hatch the resulting egg, it's the same gender, nature, & ability. Am I going to have to make different eggs instead of resetting for just one egg?

Also, is there a list of what pokémon can be high-fived in Pokémon Amie? I've searched but couldn't find one. I read that you could only high-five the Eevee line but I was able to high-five my Lucario's hand & Swirlix's tongue.

Does anyone know where to get a flying gem?

Hi guys i need help with HA Abra, i looking for safari friend who have abra, anyone guys can help plz ? pw me if possible

Quote Originally Posted by saldu View Post
    Is there a way to re-adjust the 3DS time settings for DST (so, winding it back 1 hour) without triggering the 3 day period in pokemon in which you can't do any daily events?
    No there isn't.

Quote Originally Posted by Surgiac View Post
    I saved before I drop off my Ditto & Phantump at the Daycare but every time I hatch the resulting egg, it's the same gender, nature, & ability. Am I going to have to make different eggs instead of resetting for just one egg?

Also, is there a list of what pokémon can be high-fived in Pokémon Amie? I've searched but couldn't find one. I read that you could only high-five the Eevee line but I was able to high-five my Lucario's hand & Swirlix's tongue.
    If it's anything like B/W, the first egg is always the same.

Page 241 of 543 FirstFirst ... 141191231237238239240241242243244245251291341 ... LastLast