Page 281 of 555 FirstFirst ... 181231271277278279280281282283284285291331381 ... LastLast
Results 7,001 to 7,025 of 13873

Thread: Official X & Y Help Thread

I have two pokemon with all five stars for their friendship level on amie, but I still can't get the lucky egg...
    Black 2/Heartgold/X Trainer Card-

Credits to Mr.Munchlax
    Name: Tyler Dure
    Status: Talking with Clemont, Bonnie, Prof. Sycamore, Alain, Emile, and Dale and his group
    Hometown: Virbank City, Unova, USA
    Idols: Krisi Jackson, Lance, Wallace, Cynthia, Alder, Tucker Satoshi, Austin

"You can't put a limit on anything. The more you dream, the farther you get." -MP

OK, odd question...

A friend of mine accidentally deleted my FC from his 3DS list, and now that he connected to the internet at the same time as me while he was still listed on my system but without mine on his, I have a duplicate version of his profile on my friends list in-game (with an old shout-out, oddly enough).

I deleted his friend card from the 3DS friend menu and we've re-added each other, but both of his profiles are still there even after rebooting the entire system. The only thing I can find to clear old friends from your list (since removing them via the 3DS doesn't work, they stay in-game) is the following:

- Delete the FC from the 3DS
    - Load the game, save and shut down
    - Put my game in a 2nd 3DS, load the game
    - Save and shut down and return the game to my original 3DS
    - Load and connect to the internet

My main concern is the changing of the clock by using another system. I've heard problems can arise in the game by altering it. Does anyone know if this technique is actually safe for me to try, so that I can try and fix this weird glitch??

Quote Originally Posted by Pro_V View Post
    My main concern is the changing of the clock by using another system. I've heard problems can arise in the game by altering it. Does anyone know if this technique is actually safe for me to try, so that I can try and fix this weird glitch??
    Changing the clock only stops time-based in-game events for at most 3 days, so you don't have to worry about it.

Heck even Serebii himself changed the clock on his DS to be able to hunt for Mega Stones.

Quote Originally Posted by Bog View Post
    Thank you for answering!
    Though I doubt they have Japanese carts here in Spain...
    I thought the games were not region locked because all of them came with a language setting, so I considered they would be international. How silly of me.
    Yes, the game has various language setting. However, it's just the game. The cart however, still depends on region.

My shinies. Just click the links~

~Shiny Banner 1~
    ~Shiny Banner 2~
    ~Shiny Banner 3~

My shinies are not for trade or cloning.
    Shinies are not listed in order, for example the last shiny on the banner is not always the latest shiny I've obtained.
    Banner 1 made by Light Venusaur, thanks ^_^

Is there a way to find a second Destiny Knot? or is there only one in the game?

Quote Originally Posted by Shine View Post
    Changing the clock only stops time-based in-game events for at most 3 days, so you don't have to worry about it.

Heck even Serebii himself changed the clock on his DS to be able to hunt for Mega Stones.
    I've not even changed my clock for DST because I heard that altering it can cause drastic issues as far as shop stock changing and battling your rival and whatnot...The 3DS it would be going into would be on the same timescale, except by maybe a couple of minutes. (It's my husband's and he's not altered his for DST either, aheh.)

Now my only concern is what happens to the Friend Safaris I have unlocked, because one of them has Ditto in its 3rd slot, and if it doesn't roll around with all 3 Pokemon open after I reset my friends, I'll have to wait for her to get online at the same time as me again. UUUUGH, Nintendo, whyyy.

Quote Originally Posted by Puma Italia View Post
    Is there a way to find a second Destiny Knot? or is there only one in the game?
    You can get one from someone in the Cyllage City hotel and another after battling someone in Rouge Plaza in Lumiose City.

Multiple questions:
    1. If I breed two pokémon, both holding Destiny Knots, are 6 IVs guaranteed from either parent?
    2. If genderless pokémon are bred with ditto, so they pass down their pokeball?
    3. Can genderless pokémon pass down their hidden ability through breeding?

REPOSTING:

Once I've beaten all the trainers in the Chateau at any one time, how long do I have to wait before more show up and/or I can battle again? Do the Chateau trainers recharge/reset once per day? Once per hour?
    3DS FRIEND CODE: 4597-0632-8038
    X & Y FRIEND SAFARI POKEMON: Paras, Masquerain, Venomoth

X Version Shinies:
    Y Version Shinies:

Quote Originally Posted by DKN117 View Post
    REPOSTING:

Once I've beaten all the trainers in the Chateau at any one time, how long do I have to wait before more show up and/or I can battle again? Do the Chateau trainers recharge/reset once per day? Once per hour?
    It seems to be hourly. Sometimes the same trainers will want to battle again

Hello, I was finally able to obtain a shiny Goomy. It evolved into Sliggoo no trouble of corse, but I know it must level in rain to evolve to Goodra, but, rain dance doesn't seem to activate it. Also I've explored every city and path and non are raining now. Is there a way to encourage over world rain, or do I really have to wait for random rain? Thanks!
    I have a form of autistum, plaese be kind to me, I don't know too much stuff, But I've been a pokemon fan for a long time.
    ps. I am a HORRIBBLE speller

My trade shop:
    http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...amed-Breedshop

X
    Player name:
    Maya
    Friend code:
    4124-5394-7027
    Friend Safari:

Hey. For the record, I'm female. My initials just spell 'MARS' XD

Quote Originally Posted by mars714 View Post
    Hello, I was finally able to obtain a shiny Goomy. It evolved into Sliggoo no trouble of corse, but I know it must level in rain to evolve to Goodra, but, rain dance doesn't seem to activate it. Also I've explored every city and path and non are raining now. Is there a way to encourage over world rain, or do I really have to wait for random rain? Thanks!
    Just have to get lucky unfortunately.
    Living Pokedex Completion: 718/718 species in box.
    Completed February 5th, 2014.
    Previously known as Mime Senior.
    Currently looking for a legit event
    3DS (XL Yveltal) Friend Code: 0490-5755-7024

Quote Originally Posted by DKN117 View Post
    REPOSTING:

For me (especially with Gold Writs) a new trainer tends to come along every few minutes.

On another note, I've been looking for a Plusle to complete my Central Kalos Dex and the only way apparently to get them in Y is in horde battles on Route 5, but I've been using Sweet Scent there for the last hour or so and haven't seen a single Plusle (or Minun for that matter) in a horde; it's just been Scraggy and Gulpin. Am I doing something wrong?

All credit to SM of Daedric Design for this awesome banner!

Y Team: Talonflame, Roserade, Aegislash, Goodra, Blaziken, Greninja
    3DS Friend Code: 1160 - 9940 - 3351
    Rock Type Friend Safari: Nosepass, Onix and Barbaracle.
    I has officially claimed

Quote Originally Posted by LAWLZ FUNNY MAN View Post
    I have two pokemon with all five stars for their friendship level on amie, but I still can't get the lucky egg...
    Affection and Happiness are two completely separate values. What you have is affection, while what you need is happiness I think

Does anyone knows if i restart my game, all my FC will still be there or i have to add everything in again ?

Quote Originally Posted by Nhut1000 View Post
    Does anyone knows if i restart my game, all my FC will still be there or i have to add everything in again ?
    Friend Codes are tied to the 3DS console, not any games, so yes they will still be there.
    Living Pokedex Completion: 718/718 species in box.
    Completed February 5th, 2014.
    Previously known as Mime Senior.
    Currently looking for a legit event
    3DS (XL Yveltal) Friend Code: 0490-5755-7024

Hello all.

I was hoping to get some information/help on an egg move contributed here on Serebii for Aurorus.

Apparently, someone found out that Aurorus can have the egg move "Magnet Rise". For the life of me, I can't figure out how to get Magnet Rise on Aurorus solely using X/Y.

I was just wondering if anyone out there/here can help with this. I'd really like to try to get an Aurorus with this egg move on it.

Also, hopefully I'm asking in the right forum. If I'm not, apologies all around.

Where do you get the Lens Case key item?
    Latest Shiny!

Chain fish in Cyllage City in Pokemon X!

3DS FC: 4682 - 8902 - 8849
    PM me if you decide to add me. Psychic Friend Safari with Xatu, Munna and Espurr.

Quote Originally Posted by ~Sam~ View Post
    You mean the contact lenses case?
    If so, then you have to go to the videoclip studio in Lumiose city and talk with the girl inside.
    She will give it to you.
    My Shiny Pokčmon (Since 2001): (X2)

Last update: 19/3/2014

3DS Friend code: 1950-8255-4764
    Friend Safari: Bug (Illumise, Ledyba and Venomoth)

Quote Originally Posted by ~Sam~ View Post
    Pretty sure you get it at the PR Video Studio in Lumiose City.

EDIT: Greninja'd

I has officially claimed

At what point do I get more PC Storage Boxes?

I has officially claimed

Quote Originally Posted by GildedScizor View Post
    More unlock as you fill them. I think the final max is something like 33 boxes

Quote Originally Posted by GildedScizor View Post
    Place one Pokémon in every box.

-----
    Never underestimate the power of stupidity, of the one and of the many.
    Words to|live by

Quick question: Can I masuda method myself a Shiny Goomy with a Foreign Male? Or does the female have to foreign in order to get the shiny?
    Nah nah nah nah nah nah nah nah nah nah nah nah nah nah nah nah Salamence!
    Seriously, he looks like a Batarang.

Quote Originally Posted by Fozzie View Post
    Quick question: Can I masuda method myself a Shiny Goomy with a Foreign Male? Or does the female have to foreign in order to get the shiny?
    As long as one of the Goomy is foreign, it should be okay I guess.
    If you're using two Goomy's as parents of course, because if you're using a male from another species, then the Goomy must obviously be a female to get a shiny Goomy.
    Last edited by Aetius; 10th November 2013 at 11:11 AM.
    My Shiny Pokčmon (Since 2001): (X2)

Last update: 19/3/2014

3DS Friend code: 1950-8255-4764
    Friend Safari: Bug (Illumise, Ledyba and Venomoth)

Quote Originally Posted by Aetius View Post
    As long as one of the Goomy is foreign, it should be okay I guess.
    If you're using two Goomy's as parents of course, because if you're using a male from another species, then the Goomy must obviously be a female to get a shiny Goomy.
    I'm using a Female Sliggoo, and a Male Foreign Goomy - to get Gooey on it.
    Will that work?
    Nah nah nah nah nah nah nah nah nah nah nah nah nah nah nah nah Salamence!
    Seriously, he looks like a Batarang.

Page 281 of 555 FirstFirst ... 181231271277278279280281282283284285291331381 ... LastLast