Page 287 of 542 FirstFirst ... 187237277283284285286287288289290291297337387 ... LastLast
Results 7,151 to 7,175 of 13550

Thread: Official X & Y Help Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Morty05 View Post
    can someone tell me where is the guy that buys things like nugget?
    PokeMart in Pokemon Centers, there aren't any collectors to sell things to, only normal selling.

Living Pokedex Completion: 718/718 species in box.
    Completed February 5th, 2014.
    Previously known as Mime Senior.
    Currently looking for a legit event
    3DS (XL Yveltal) Friend Code: 0490-5755-7024

Is there a way to increase the chance of a certain item hold by a wild Pokčmon to appear more often.
    I have been lucky until now, but the last one that I need it's so hard to obtain.
    My Shiny Pokčmon (Since 2001): (X2)

Last update: 19/3/2014

3DS Friend code: 1950-8255-4764
    Friend Safari: Bug (Illumise, Ledyba and Venomoth)

Quote Originally Posted by Aetius View Post
    Is there a way to increase the chance of a certain item hold by a wild Pokčmon to appear more often.
    I have been lucky until now, but the last one that I need it's so hard to obtain.
    Pokemon with Compund Eyes increase the chance of a wild Pokemon with a hold item from 50/5/1% to 60/20/5% chance.

Living Pokedex Completion: 718/718 species in box.
    Completed February 5th, 2014.
    Previously known as Mime Senior.
    Currently looking for a legit event
    3DS (XL Yveltal) Friend Code: 0490-5755-7024

Quote Originally Posted by Regiultima View Post
    Multiple questions:
    1. If I breed two pokémon, both holding Destiny Knots, are 6 IVs guaranteed from either parent?
    2. If genderless pokémon are bred with ditto, so they pass down their pokeball?
    3. Can genderless pokémon pass down their hidden ability through breeding?
    1. No, because the Destiny Knot chooses five IVs from among both parents, not just the holder. Far as I know you'd be best off having one parent hold the DK and the other a Power item.
    2. No clue as all genderless breeding I've done has been with Pokemon caught in Poke Balls anyway, but I would imagine so.
    3. Yes, as far as I know.

Is there a thread or something that shows all the new egg moves that can be learned for each Poke or at least a compilation of all the known ones?
    FRIEND CODE: Pokemon Y - 4399-0179-3036 (Alex)
    FRIEND SAFARI: ELECTRIC

Emolga - Helioptile - Manectric
    Bug Catcher Kreayshawn

Is it possible to level a Pokémon to 100, use a reset bag, then Super Train it at level 100 without any stat loss?

Is it possible to level a Pokémon to 100, use a reset bag, then Super Train it at level 100 without any stat loss?
    No. After using a reset bag your stats will fall, since the EVs have been removed.

| Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

Quote Originally Posted by Hydrohs View Post
    No. After using a reset bag your stats will fall, since the EVs have been removed.
    I did mention that I would super train after using the reset bag

I did mention that I would super train after using the reset bag
    Yes, I know. EV training only raises stats. Using a reset bag removes EVs, thus lowering your stats.

| Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

Dose anyone here know the equation used for translating your friend code into the type of pokémon your friends will find in your friend safari? I'm guessing it's 18 % FC = Type(answers ranging from 0-17) with a number value assigned to each of the 18 types but I'd like someone to verify that for me.
    Last edited by Charizard8d; 12th November 2013 at 2:02 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Charizard8d View Post
    Dose anyone here know the equation used for translating your friend code into the type of pokémon your friends will find in your friend safari? I'm guessing it's FC % 18 = Type(answers ranging from 0-17) with a number value assigned to each of the 18 types but I'd like someone to verify that for me.
    No one knows, and it's not going to be something as simple as that otherwise we would know.

If I'm breeding a Tentacool with Clear Body, will the babies still have a chance to have Liquid Ooze as their ability? I'm pretty sure they can, but of the few I've bred so far, I haven't gotten any.

Quote Originally Posted by Puma Italia View Post
    If I'm breeding a Tentacool with Clear Body, will the babies still have a chance to have Liquid Ooze as their ability? I'm pretty sure they can, but of the few I've bred so far, I haven't gotten any.
    Yes, there is still a chance, it's just lower.

If I have a level 100 Pokémon with no EVs (after using reset bag), can I still super train it to gain the stats or will it be too late?

If I have a level 100 Pokémon with no EVs (after using reset bag), can I still super train it to gain the stats or will it be too late?
    You can Super Train it whenever you want. EVs are applied immediately.

1. Is there any other way to obtain a Pokemon with hidden abilities aside from the horde encounters?
    2. How can you know which among the five Pokemon in hordes have the hidden ability?
    3. Can we go to Dreamworld in this game?

Quote Originally Posted by Au Au View Post
    1. Is there any other way to obtain a Pokemon with hidden abilities aside from the horde encounters?
    2. How can you know which among the five Pokemon in hordes have the hidden ability?
    1. Friend Safari.
    2. You can't, it's random.
    3. No.

Does anybody know the Natural Gift types and power of the three new Berries?

Can you buy multiple of the same Battle Maison item?
    My DWF: Houndour, Lickitung, Torkoal, Vulpix, Jynx, Tangela, Kanghaskan, Riolu, Mr. Mime, Eevee, Ralts, Abra, Sabeleye, Swablu, Nuzleaf, Crawdaunt

White FC: 4728-5167-7076

3DS FC (X): 1461-7514-0002

Friend Safari: Electric (Stunfisk, Emolga, Galvantula)

Add me and PM me and I will add you back for Friend Safari.

Quote Originally Posted by HostileKangaroo View Post
    Can you buy multiple of the same Battle Maison item?
    Yes, except the TMs

Yes, except the TMs
    Thanks I want multiple Assault Vests, and could be useful for EV training items

Quote Originally Posted by Au Au View Post
    2. If it is a hidden ability (or both non-hidden abilities) that can be obviously seen in battle (such as Sap Sipper, which you would know a Pokemon had if it was immune to grass type moves), you can use your Pokemon to determine if it has this ability or not.
    Last edited by HostileKangaroo; 12th November 2013 at 5:05 AM.
    My DWF: Houndour, Lickitung, Torkoal, Vulpix, Jynx, Tangela, Kanghaskan, Riolu, Mr. Mime, Eevee, Ralts, Abra, Sabeleye, Swablu, Nuzleaf, Crawdaunt

White FC: 4728-5167-7076

3DS FC (X): 1461-7514-0002

Friend Safari: Electric (Stunfisk, Emolga, Galvantula)

Add me and PM me and I will add you back for Friend Safari.

Does Synchronize affect Stationaries like Zygarde/Articuno?

Ex) I go there with a Munna with Modest Nature, will it also be Modest? I know it won't be 100% but will it at least make the chance better?
    FRIEND CODE: Pokemon Y - 4399-0179-3036 (Alex)
    FRIEND SAFARI: ELECTRIC

Emolga - Helioptile - Manectric
    Bug Catcher Kreayshawn

Quote Originally Posted by Kreayshawn View Post
    Does Synchronize affect Stationaries like Zygarde/Articuno?

Ex) I go there with a Munna with Modest Nature, will it also be Modest? I know it won't be 100% but will it at least make the chance better?
    Yup,it is 50%, I did that when I was catching Moltress and Zygarde using my Modest Gardevoir
    FC: 4141-3147-5808
    Type : Poison = Kakuna,Venomoth,Whirlipede
    send me a PM if you wanna add me
    looking for
    Pokemon: Ditto FS or 4IV Ditto, Leavanny

If I want to plant berries, but forget them for a couple days, will the plants disappear?

Also, can I get the Lansat and Starf berries from regular single battles or do I have to go Super?
    Last edited by Regiultima; 12th November 2013 at 5:35 AM. Reason: Added second question

If I want to plant berries, but forget them for a couple days, will the plants disappear?

Also, can I get the Lansat and Starf berries from regular single battles or do I have to go Super?
    What do you mean?From Battle Maison?
    In fact I believe the 2 berries mentioned might be obtainable from the Inverse Battle. Anyone got it before from there?
    FC: 4141-3147-5808
    Type : Poison = Kakuna,Venomoth,Whirlipede
    send me a PM if you wanna add me
    looking for
    Pokemon: Ditto FS or 4IV Ditto, Leavanny

Page 287 of 542 FirstFirst ... 187237277283284285286287288289290291297337387 ... LastLast