Page 288 of 542 FirstFirst ... 188238278284285286287288289290291292298338388 ... LastLast
Results 7,176 to 7,200 of 13528

Thread: Official X & Y Help Thread

HELPHELPHELP

I was in the middle of establishing a wonder trade when my game froze during the "Searching for a trade partner...please wait a moment" screen. All movement on the screen froze, but the music kept on playing (and still is).

I cannot turn off the game, because neither the home button nor the power button do anything, so I cannot even turn off my 3Ds, so I am simply stuck looking at a static image of my Cranidos with the "searching for a trade partner" message and the Wonder Trade music playing.

It looks like my only two possible courses of action would be to either wait until the system runs out of battery or to try removing the game cartridge, but I am afraid to do anything that might corrupt my save file.

What can I do? Help is much appreciated.

You couldnt even force switch off your 3DS? The best and safest way is to wait till the console runs out of battery. Not sure about removing game catridge but is pretty risky
    FC: 4141-3147-5808
    Type : Poison = Kakuna,Venomoth,Whirlipede
    send me a PM if you wanna add me
    looking for
    Pokemon: Ditto FS or 4IV Ditto, Leavanny

Help with trade!

I have both versions of the game and I would like to transfer pokemon from one game to the other. Is there any way of doing with without 2 nintendo 3ds? Please help. Thank you all.

Quote Originally Posted by mannyguy View Post
    Help with trade!

I have both versions of the game and I would like to transfer pokemon from one game to the other. Is there any way of doing with without 2 nintendo 3ds? Please help. Thank you all.
    Is just my theory but would you want to try using the GTS?Just switch your catridge after deposited and save your game. Not sure it works but you have to find back your character's name lol
    looking for

I'm sure there are people in this forum that can help you -pokeshift-.

National Pokedex 718/718 Shiny Charm Obtained! | Shiny Starter Hunt Completed! 6/6 ~

Need someone to EV Train my Pokemon
    Need CLONED Pokeball & Fancy Vivillons

Spoiler:- Wanna Trade?:

Quote Originally Posted by coolerdynastic View Post
    Is just my theory but would you want to try using the GTS?Just switch your catridge after deposited and save your game. Not sure it works but you have to find back your character's name lol
    That's a risky move, you have to be sure that what you're asking for is obscure enough for someone not to trade for it like a Lv100 unevolved Pokemon.

Living Pokedex Completion: 718/718 species in box.
    Completed February 5th, 2014.
    Previously known as Mime Senior.
    Currently looking for a legit event
    3DS (XL Yveltal) Friend Code: 0490-5755-7024

Can I get the Lansat and Starf berries from regular single battles or do I have to participate in Super Single battles?

Just to verify...

Male Klefki Magician + Female Klefki Prankster = Maybe Baby Magicians

Right?

I've done about 25 eggs and no Magicians at all. I got it in one when I used a Ditto, but I'd really like to hatch it in a Premier Ball if I can. Am I going to have to go horde some more until I find a female Magician or will the pair listed above eventually work?
    Pokémon X: 1693-0973-8659
    Safari: Ponyta, Pyroar, Braixen

Pokémon Black 2:

The only time a male will pass down a Hidden Ability is when bred with a Ditto. I'm afraid you'll have to change it up a bit, Eeveon. =s

Robin Williams
    1951-2014
    "What's it gonna be? I don't know. But maybe along the way, you take my hand, tell a few jokes, and have some fun. C'mon, pal. You're not afraid, are ya?"

Quote Originally Posted by Eeveon1316 View Post
    Just to verify...

Male Klefki Magician + Female Klefki Prankster = Maybe Baby Magicians

Right?

I've done about 25 eggs and no Magicians at all. I got it in one when I used a Ditto, but I'd really like to hatch it in a Premier Ball if I can. Am I going to have to go horde some more until I find a female Magician or will the pair listed above eventually work?
    If you have a Female Magician Klefki, you can get Magician Klefki regardless who you bred with such as a male Klefki, ditto or others in the same group.

However many didnt notice that only a Male pokemon with Hidden Abilities can inherit the ability to their offsprings if Ditto is used as the mother

So yeah you are wrong....
    looking for

Is something up here? I just decided to switch from breeding Ralts endlessly (150+ Ralts) for Synchro-Natures and use the Everstone method for those I havent recieved yet. I gave an Adamant Gallade of mine the Everstone and ive been breeding it with a Gardevoir with Trace. Ive bred an entire box now of Adamant Trace Ralts, and am i really just THAT unlucky or does something else happen with ability when the Everstone is used??

Sad to say I think you could be unlucky,is your Gallade has the ability Trace as well?If so then the chances of you getting Synchronise is less

Edit: My bad I gave some wrong info, 80% that the offspring inherit the ability of the mother. Since Gallade is a male, means the problem lies in the Gardevoir

Since abilities were introduced in Ruby & Sapphire, when a Pokémon breeds, the baby Pokémon, if it is capable of having two abilities, has a 50% chance of getting either of the abilities. Black 2 & White 2 has changed this. Now, the ability the Pokémon will hatch with is dependant upon the mother. If the mother has their ability in slot 1, then the baby has an 80% chance of hatching with that ability, and 20% for the second ability and viceversa if the mother has the ability in the second slot. This calculation even happens if the baby Pokémon or the moth only has one ability, since the ability is the same in both slots. For example, if you are breeding a female Pidgeot and it has the ability of Tangled Feet, the baby Pidgey will have an 80% chance of having the ability Tangled Feet and a 20% chance of having Keen Eye.
    The abilities listed in our Pokédex match the ability order so can be used for reference
    Last edited by coolerdynastic; 12th November 2013 at 6:49 AM. Reason: wrong info
    looking for

How would you change the form of Rotom?
    POKEMON Y
    IGN Name: Tetsuya
    Pokedex: 602 Seen | 522 Caught

My Current Favorite Y Obtained Shinies

Yaoi | Kurogane | Syaoran | Nanase | Aomine | Dan

Latest Shiny: Floatzel

Spoiler:- Claim & FC and Friend Safari:

Quote Originally Posted by Giblie View Post
    How would you change the form of Rotom?
    3F of Sycamore's Lab in Lumiose, the cardboard boxes in the corner.

Living Pokedex Completion: 718/718 species in box.
    Completed February 5th, 2014.
    Previously known as Mime Senior.
    Currently looking for a legit event
    3DS (XL Yveltal) Friend Code: 0490-5755-7024

Does anybody know if the lucky egg boosts the amount of exp a Pokemon gets with the exp share, even if it doesn't participate in the battle?

If it does that would make training a lot easier.

Edit: Sweet I think it does stack!
    Last edited by Charoshi; 12th November 2013 at 8:11 AM.
    SoulSilver BQ

Wonderful Banner by Golden Jet!!!!!
    Chapter 9 is up!! (Still Shocking!)

Does anyone know how much BP you earn after beating the Battle Mansion 50streak boss? And do the BP's double in growth after every 10turns? Like from 2 BP to 4, to 8 and so on.
    Pokemon White 2_Hours: 714_Medals: 247/255_National Catcher 647/649 Missing Manaphy, Shaymin
    Pokemon X_Shiny_Octillery_Alomomola_Clawitzer x2_Goldeen_Luvdisc_Quilfish x4_Magicarp_Gyrados

Quote Originally Posted by Charoshi View Post
    Does anybody know if the lucky egg boosts the amount of exp a Pokemon gets with the exp share, even if it doesn't participate in the battle?

If it does that would make training a lot easier.

Edit: Sweet I think it does stack!
    Yeah it does, about the only thing I like about the Exp Share in this game.

I have 2 questions:

1) I've never tried Masuda methoding for a shiny before, but I'm using a Japanese Ditto with my Goodra for Goomy eggs. Does that successfully lower my odds of getting a shiny?

2) Is there any way to stop the annoying pop-ups on the PSS?

All credit to SM of Daedric Design for this awesome banner!

Y Team: Talonflame, Roserade, Aegislash, Goodra, Blaziken, Greninja
    3DS Friend Code: 1160 - 9940 - 3351
    Rock Type Friend Safari: Nosepass, Onix and Barbaracle.
    I has officially claimed

Quote Originally Posted by GildedScizor View Post
    Yeah it does, about the only thing I like about the Exp Share in this game.

I have 2 questions:

1) I've never tried Masuda methoding for a shiny before, but I'm using a Japanese Ditto with my Goodra for Goomy eggs. Does that successfully lower my odds of getting a shiny?

2) Is there any way to stop the annoying pop-ups on the PSS?
    1. Yes as long as your Goodra isn't Japanese you'll have a better chance of getting a shiny.

2. I doubt it.

I have a question. If u have 2 pokemon with pickup and do the double battle Restaurant would u be able to double your 1 use hold items? Have 1 pokemon use it, then they pick one up again.
    3DS Friend Code: 0490-4792-3979

hey, does anyone know where to find the dusk stone in laverre city? main site says you get it from ex-team flare member, but i've talked to everyone and haven't found it :/ would rly love to finally evolve my doublade

Feel free to add me for friendsafari, just make sure to PM me so i can add you back
    N3DS_FC: 2981-6076-5995
    Type is Ice, with Spheal, Bergmite and Cloyster!

You have to beat the elite four and the team flare guy outside will give it to you if you haven't beat the elite for get it through super training watch this vid

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_qyli2dxwRA

Quote Originally Posted by dss_live View Post
    hey, does anyone know where to find the dusk stone in laverre city? main site says you get it from ex-team flare member, but i've talked to everyone and haven't found it :/ would rly love to finally evolve my doublade
    Have yo udefeated the Elite Four, first ? You must have done this at least once to get this specific Dusk Stone.
    Otherwise you can get on in the Terminus Cave. I don't think it was really difficult to get.
    Water 水 - Earth 土 - Fire 火 - Air 气 - Spirits 神靈 - Change 易 - Balance 平衡
    « Be the leaf... »

my deviantArt account

Quote Originally Posted by The Prince of May View Post
    Have yo udefeated the Elite Four, first ? You must have done this at least once to get this specific Dusk Stone.
    Otherwise you can get on in the Terminus Cave. I don't think it was really difficult to get.
    darnit, was hoping to get one before the seventh gym :/ oh well, thnx anyway

Feel free to add me for friendsafari, just make sure to PM me so i can add you back
    N3DS_FC: 2981-6076-5995
    Type is Ice, with Spheal, Bergmite and Cloyster!

Quote Originally Posted by dss_live View Post
    darnit, was hoping to get one before the seventh gym :/ oh well, thnx anyway
    Like CamelPK said, you can if you use the Super Training course. Other than that, yeah, Terminus Cave is the earliest you've got.

Is there a tutorial for Super Training because I'm quite bad at it (I am bad at aiming and also at dodging) and I need it for evolution stones and to EV train my future Greninja ?

Where is the best place to EV train in Spe attack ? and in Speed ?
    3DS Friend Code: 2895 6298 8523. PM me if you add me ^^
    I am a grass type with Ivysaur, Pansage and Gogoat
    Looking for Friend Safaris with : Vullaby, Inkay, Swirlix, Emolga, Galvantula, Tranquill, tropius, Maractus, Nincada, Ariados, Muk, Foretress, Bronzong, Excadrill, Krabby, Azumarill
    PM me if you have one of those

Restarted X: Currently going to Café Lysandre
    For those who added me before try to connect more often, I'll also try in order to get you back on my PSS

Little brother Friend code: 4270-2625-9622
    Grass safari: Oddish-Petilil-??? (He has 5 badges currently)
    please help him fill his friend safari

Quote Originally Posted by Ze DreamGirl View Post
    Is there a tutorial for Super Training because I'm quite bad at it (I am bad at aiming and also at dodging) and I need it for evolution stones and to EV train my future Greninja ?

Where is the best place to EV train in Spe attack ? and in Speed ?
    If you are talking about fighting wild Pokemon, you should get a pokemon with sweet scent and 1 of the power items.
    SP ATK: Horde encounter in frost cavern- Vanilite
    Speed: Horde encounter -Zubats in Connecting cave

Who knows you can have a higher chance to meet a shiny,I found a Shiny Vanilite there
    looking for

Page 288 of 542 FirstFirst ... 188238278284285286287288289290291292298338388 ... LastLast