Page 289 of 545 FirstFirst ... 189239279285286287288289290291292293299339389 ... LastLast
Results 7,201 to 7,225 of 13622

Thread: Official X & Y Help Thread

I'm trying to get the hatching o-power, but the pink guy won't show up at the cafe in lumiose, even though I have the other 16 o-powers. I understand you have to max out your style, but how do I know my style is maxed?

Quote Originally Posted by srullic View Post
    I'm trying to get the hatching o-power, but the pink guy won't show up at the cafe in lumiose, even though I have the other 16 o-powers. I understand you have to max out your style, but how do I know my style is maxed?
    2 ways: 1.) You can see if you have the medal for doing so on the PGL or 2.) I'm fairly certain if the two Mega Stones you can by are 10000 each, then your style is maxed out.

3DS Friend Code: 2535-4249-2325
    PM me if you add me for X and Y so I can add you too! I apparently give Sandile, Nuzleaf, and Liepard in the Friend Safari.

I prefer training on Route 12, right of Shalour City, for Speed + SpAttack EV combinations. The hordes there are:

5 Wingull (Common): 5 Speed and
    5 Mareep (Average): 5 Special Attack

You will fill up the Speed EVs faster there, so you might want to wear the Power Lens until you fill up your Special Attack, and then switch to Power Anklet.

As far as Super Training goes, it really just comes with practice. You can boost your initial EV stats with the EV Vitamins (HP Up, Protein, etc.) to increase your Super Training "damage" from the get go.

Anyone saying Red is a good trainer please explain to me how he can have a Jolteon get OHKO'ed by a Thunderbolt. From a Rhyhorn.

Proud owner of an English Unnerve Mewtwo.

I'm currently in Sinnoh and Johto-Kanto at the moment. If you want to do a trade, notify me when as I won't be online in Kalos (Gen VI).

Is there a way to change my character's nickname? I'm sick of being called D-Meister
    3DS FC: 3652-1911-7158

Friend Safari: Psychic

Drowzee/Espurr/Xatu

How can I level up my hatching power?

Quote Originally Posted by foxyman1167 View Post
    How can I level up my hatching power?
    You need to use it a certain number of times. To get it from Level 1 to Level 2, you need to use it 15 times (on yourself or others), and to get it from Level 2 to Level 3, you need to use the Level 2 Power 30 times.
    Nintendo 3DS Code: 4339-2529-8436

Spoiler:- My Pokemon Y Team:

i've asked this before but i didn't get an answer so i'm reposting it: say i have a box full of newly bred pokémon. what would be the most efficient way to check their IVs?

also, i've also been wondering why is everyone looking for a ditto safari. would anyone care to enlighten me?

“... even if the world line changes, as long as you don't forget me, i'm there.”
    myanimelist || hummingbird || vndb || tumblr || last.fm

Quote Originally Posted by xerxes View Post
    also, i've also been wondering why is everyone looking for a ditto safari. would anyone care to enlighten me?
    Heightened chances of an Imposter Ditto, I imagine?

-----
    Never underestimate the power of stupidity, of the one and of the many.
    Words to|live by

Quote Originally Posted by BCVM22 View Post
    Heightened chances of an Imposter Ditto, I imagine?
    that is part of it, the other reason is all safari dittos automatically have 2 perfect iv's ( easier for breeding a competitive team)
    I'm not sure what write here so I'll just say this,

I've been on the search for a starf berry for generation 5. If you are willing to trade it to me i'll make you a offer you can't refuse.

Quote Originally Posted by silverswampert View Post
    that is part of it, the other reason is all safari dittos automatically have 2 perfect iv's ( easier for breeding a competitive team)
    Since you can't breed Dittos, how do people get Ditto with perfect IVs in Gen VI (without RNG, since we don't know how to do that yet)? Just SRing for them?

3DS FC: 5129-1087-8128 Friend Safari: Phanpy, Dugtrio, Diggersby
    IGN: Varanus ~I have officially claimed Chompy!~

Quote Originally Posted by DarkLucarioADV View Post
    Varanus already said not to and she's smarter than me so I should Listen to her.
    -------

i've asked this before but i didn't get an answer so i'm reposting it: say i have a box full of newly bred pokémon. what would be the most efficient way to check their IVs?

Dittos with guaranteed 2 perfect IV make breeding easier.

Quote Originally Posted by varanus_komodoensis View Post
    Since you can't breed Dittos, how do people get Ditto with perfect IVs in Gen VI (without RNG, since we don't know how to do that yet)? Just SRing for them?
    actually, ditto is in it's own egg group ( according to this website) so you could breed dittos to have perfect iv's

I've been on the search for a starf berry for generation 5. If you are willing to trade it to me i'll make you a offer you can't refuse.

actually, ditto is in it's own egg group ( according to this website) so you could breed dittos to have perfect iv's
    No, Ditto cannot breed with Ditto, even in Gen VI.

Varanus already said not to and she's smarter than me so I should Listen to her.
    -------

Quote Originally Posted by varanus_komodoensis View Post
    No, Ditto cannot breed with Ditto, even in Gen VI.
    sorry about that, I guess there is a mistake on the website, it states that ditto can breed with itself. it doesn't say that it can't breed like it does for legendaries.

When are you able to SR for Moltres to change it's Nature and IVs?
    Is it when you first set it off, or when you meet it in Sea Spirits Den?
    Fizzy Bubbles Profile/My lil' Cable Club Post/PASBL
    C+ Grade Ref

Hey you!
    Do you like battling? Do you like Anime battles? Want to try it yourself? Well, why not
    Get started in the Pokemon Anime Style Battling League!
    Any questions about PASBL? Well, ask them here!

sorry about that, I guess there is a mistake on the website, it states that ditto can breed with itself. it doesn't say that it can't breed like it does for legendaries.
    Where does it say on Serebii that Ditto can breed with itself? I checked Bulbapedia and numerous other websites just now and they all say that Ditto can't breed with itself.

-------

Quote Originally Posted by 1quacka1 View Post
    Is there a way to change my character's nickname? I'm sick of being called D-Meister
    You know how long I stalled from starting the game just so I can resolve (internally) that issue? Over an hour. And that's why preparation pays off.

Anyone saying Red is a good trainer please explain to me how he can have a Jolteon get OHKO'ed by a Thunderbolt. From a Rhyhorn.

Proud owner of an English Unnerve Mewtwo.

I'm currently in Sinnoh and Johto-Kanto at the moment. If you want to do a trade, notify me when as I won't be online in Kalos (Gen VI).

Quote Originally Posted by Xaby View Post
    You know how long I stalled from starting the game just so I can resolve (internally) that issue? Over an hour. And that's why preparation pays off.
    Hahaha, I do the exact same thing. I spent ages trying to decide what I wanted my character to be called, and then XY made the deliberation twice as hard when it asks you for a nickname!

-------

Quote Originally Posted by swampertforever View Post
    When are you able to SR for Moltres to change it's Nature and IVs?
    Is it when you first set it off, or when you meet it in Sea Spirits Den?
    Don't worry, you can SR for Nature and IVs after getting it to settle in the Den. You don't have to redo hunting it down every time.

Quote Originally Posted by Akashin View Post
    Don't worry, you can SR for Nature and IVs after getting it to settle in the Den. You don't have to redo hunting it down every time.
    OH THANK GOODNESS
    I was getting bored of having to repel everywhere so I didn't accidentally run into the bloody stalkerbird.
    I'll go release him from his bonds after I've found a Super Pumpkaboo. Thanks Akashin!
    Fizzy Bubbles Profile/My lil' Cable Club Post/PASBL
    C+ Grade Ref

Hey you!
    Do you like battling? Do you like Anime battles? Want to try it yourself? Well, why not
    Get started in the Pokemon Anime Style Battling League!
    Any questions about PASBL? Well, ask them here!

Try the judge. He won't give you numbers, but at least you'll get an overall.
    Yo, fellow Poke' lovers! My favorite is Feraligatr, but I love most pokemon. I've lots of pokemon hatched/caught, are willing to trade some.

Can breed a lot of pokemon, I have POKERUS, lot of HA pokes, PM me if you are willing to trade.

"If you love it enough you can have another because the new Pokemon can never take the sentimental value of the original, but can make new memories to add to the good times"
    -My younger brother

Friend code-1375 7776 2368-Heather

IMPOSTER DITTO-Pm for offers

You can use the IV Judge in Kiloude to figure out who has perfect IVs, and can use the Battle Institute in Lumiouse City to temporary put them at L50, from there, use an IV calc to figure out the exact IVs

Hey has anyone found the discount card in the game for boutiques. I saw mentions of it in the game but didn't see it as an item.

My 3DS Friend Code is: 4141-3174-0404

Friend Safari is Dragons (Noibat, Sliggoo,Fraxure)

Devoted Pearlshipper and as such I have released Chapter 4 of my new fic :
    https://www.fanfiction.net/s/9948785...-of-the-tunnel

Quote Originally Posted by Hikatoshi26 View Post
    Hey has anyone found the discount card in the game for boutiques. I saw mentions of it in the game but didn't see it as an item.
    I don't think it actually exists. There's no mention in the item lists, and people would've found it.
    Yo, fellow Poke' lovers! My favorite is Feraligatr, but I love most pokemon. I've lots of pokemon hatched/caught, are willing to trade some.

Can breed a lot of pokemon, I have POKERUS, lot of HA pokes, PM me if you are willing to trade.

"If you love it enough you can have another because the new Pokemon can never take the sentimental value of the original, but can make new memories to add to the good times"
    -My younger brother

Friend code-1375 7776 2368-Heather

IMPOSTER DITTO-Pm for offers

Quote Originally Posted by CrusherTheFeraligatr View Post
    I don't think it actually exists. There's no mention in the item lists, and people would've found it.
    That's what i figured. I hoping against it though.

My 3DS Friend Code is: 4141-3174-0404

Friend Safari is Dragons (Noibat, Sliggoo,Fraxure)

Devoted Pearlshipper and as such I have released Chapter 4 of my new fic :
    https://www.fanfiction.net/s/9948785...-of-the-tunnel

Page 289 of 545 FirstFirst ... 189239279285286287288289290291292293299339389 ... LastLast