Page 293 of 555 FirstFirst ... 193243283289290291292293294295296297303343393 ... LastLast
Results 7,301 to 7,325 of 13873

Thread: Official X & Y Help Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Mijuwott View Post
    I had a friend who restarted his game and got a different Safari so I guess its possible.
    he must've played it on a different 3DS.

I don't know how to start the Looker sidequest in Pokemon X. I've beaten the Champion. Do I have to complete the National Dex?

Quote Originally Posted by Nickito View Post
    I don't know how to start the Looker sidequest in Pokemon X. I've beaten the Champion. Do I have to complete the National Dex?
    No, just go to lumiose, that's what I did.
    Yo, fellow Poke' lovers! My favorite is Feraligatr, but I love most pokemon. I've lots of pokemon hatched/caught, are willing to trade some.

Can breed a lot of pokemon, I have POKERUS, lot of HA pokes, PM me if you are willing to trade.

"If you love it enough you can have another because the new Pokemon can never take the sentimental value of the original, but can make new memories to add to the good times"
    -My younger brother

Friend code-1375 7776 2368-Heather

My Pangoro in the 6th gen remake of a 3rd gen game will be my future 63rd hundred. This is a great epiphany.

im hearing about this safiri alot what is it?

Quote Originally Posted by BrownBear1590 View Post
    Its this little area where you can get 2/3 pokemon of a specific type depending on your friends' friend codes. Its after the elite four.
    Yo, fellow Poke' lovers! My favorite is Feraligatr, but I love most pokemon. I've lots of pokemon hatched/caught, are willing to trade some.

Can breed a lot of pokemon, I have POKERUS, lot of HA pokes, PM me if you are willing to trade.

"If you love it enough you can have another because the new Pokemon can never take the sentimental value of the original, but can make new memories to add to the good times"
    -My younger brother

My Pangoro in the 6th gen remake of a 3rd gen game will be my future 63rd hundred. This is a great epiphany.

Quote Originally Posted by BrownBear1590 View Post
    You can enter it in Kiloude City after beating the game. You need to have people added on your 3DS friends list to have safari zones show up.

Quote Originally Posted by CrusherTheFeraligatr View Post
    I tried that multiple times, but I didn't get a message.
    My friend code is 0087-2615-2943
    I have a psychic safari with Drowzee and Espurr.

Quote Originally Posted by CrusherTheFeraligatr View Post
    You need to beat one battle in the Battle Maison, then battle your rival in Kiloude City, then upgrade your Mega Ring at the sun dial in Anistar. Then when you go to Lumiose you'll get a Holocaster message asking you to meet Looker.

| Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

Okay. I already beat about 10 battles in the Battle Maison. Where do I battle my rival in Kiloude? This question may sound lame, but I've been all over.
    My friend code is 0087-2615-2943
    I have a psychic safari with Drowzee and Espurr.

I tried that multiple times, but I didn't get a message.
    Hm, maybe try after a little while. I didn't get it at first, but my brother did, maybe its a time thing? We didn't have to do anything special.

^The place in the north with the fenced off pond and benches.

-My younger brother

Okay. I already beat about 10 battles in the Battle Maison. Where do I battle my rival in Kiloude? This question may sound lame, but I've been all over.
    At the North end of town, with the pond and benches.

| Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

So I've just finished IV breeding and EV training my dream competitive team and they're getting harder to level up, so I want some now easy to get rare candies. But now with the apparent Bad Egg glitch in Wonder Trade, I am extremely hesitant to wonder trade. Can anyone clarify if this is even a real thing or a hoax, or any more details? Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Zoroark312 View Post
    So I've just finished IV breeding and EV training my dream competitive team and they're getting harder to level up, so I want some now easy to get rare candies. But now with the apparent Bad Egg glitch in Wonder Trade, I am extremely hesitant to wonder trade. Can anyone clarify if this is even a real thing or a hoax, or any more details? Thanks.
    Fom what I understand, there have only been something like 2 reported/confirmed cases of this. Wonder trade is pretty much safe to use

Quote Originally Posted by Zoroark312 View Post
    You can get Bad Eggs from Wonder Trade, but you can just put them back in. No harm done.

Quote Originally Posted by Hydrohs View Post
    You can get Bad Eggs from Wonder Trade, but you can just put them back in. No harm done.
    Well... guess I have some reason to believe the staff with 14,300 posts on Serebii lol. Alright thanks.

does a pokemon with soothe bell and being leveled with exp share increase happiness? or do i need to use the pokemon on battles in order to increase its happiness?

Name: Drakath
    3DS Friend Code: 2723-9635-5698

Quote Originally Posted by Drakath569 View Post
    does a pokemon with soothe bell and being leveled with exp share increase happiness? or do i need to use the pokemon on battles in order to increase its happiness?
    No they don't have to battle to gain happiness, the boost from Soothe Bell and leveling up should do the trick. I evolved Eevee into Espeon/Umbreon from L1 to L17 using this method.
    Laurence | Rock
    3325-1721-6092
    Onix | Shuckle | Nosepass

Quote Originally Posted by foxyman1167 View Post
    No they don't have to battle to gain happiness, the boost from Soothe Bell and leveling up should do the trick. I evolved Eevee into Espeon/Umbreon from L1 to L17 using this method.
    Well weird i leveled my woobat via exp share from 18 to 27 and its still not evolving. I checked its happiness and says its a bit friendly

Name: Drakath
    3DS Friend Code: 2723-9635-5698

Well weird i leveled my woobat via exp share from 18 to 27 and its still not evolving. I checked its happiness and says its a bit friendly
    Leveling up isn't the fastest method to evolve by happiness you know, why don't you buy vitamins, use them on Woobat, and then battle some trainers in the Chataeu with the Amulet Coin.
    Laurence | Rock
    3325-1721-6092
    Onix | Shuckle | Nosepass

need help getting dittos, if any one has a ditto in there safari Pm me your friend code and ill send you mine? it would help me out heaps!

Which Pokemon can only - ONLY - be found via Rock Smash?
    3DS FRIEND CODE: 4597-0632-8038
    X & Y FRIEND SAFARI POKEMON: Paras, Masquerain, Venomoth

X Version Shinies:
    Y Version Shinies:

I think binacle (?sp) only.
    Shuckle and slugma show up in friend safaris.
    Geodude and graveler show up as wild.
    LLR

P.S.
    East Sea Shellos (blue) with HA available
    I trade Vivillons for Vivillons and have a All 18 non-event of patterns. Ask!
    Dex 718/718 Thank you ShinyPanda! Living Dex: 711/718.

My Friend Code: 1907-9797-0140. In game name: Sage.
    I'm using this one for trades and to check safaris for folks.
    I'll be periodically deleting older cards from my friend list.
    If you still want access just let me know and I'll be happy to add you again.

nope, fastest happiness you can get: catch one with luxury ball, give it Soothe Bell, start O-Power with Befriend, and starting biking around until O-Power ended. Do O-Power few times. Also may help: massage, do some amie. I leveled this only once or 2.

I have done with Espeon and Umbreon. I will do on more pokemon as I process on Kalos Pokedex

There's also the Soothe bell and Soothing Bags from Super Training.
    3DS Friend Code: 5129-1435-1920 (Andrea)
    Pokémon X Trainer Name: Andrea
    Native Vivillon Pattern: High Plains
    Feel free to PM/VM if you'd like to trade Vivillon patterns (accepting all).
    Please do not add me for Friend Safari as I'm focused on completing the storyline.

Hi guys I've been breeding torchic for hours and I need your help. My target end product is to get an adamant torchic with speed boost and baton pass as an egg move. I currently have a male adamant torchic with speed boost and baton pass and IVs are x/31/31/31/31/31 and ditto with 31/x/31/31/x/x. what should I do to have 31 in all iv or 31/31/31/x/31/31 torchic?

Page 293 of 555 FirstFirst ... 193243283289290291292293294295296297303343393 ... LastLast