Page 294 of 542 FirstFirst ... 194244284290291292293294295296297298304344394 ... LastLast
Results 7,326 to 7,350 of 13550

Thread: Official X & Y Help Thread

Quote Originally Posted by aljohnson11 View Post
    Hi guys I've been breeding torchic for hours and I need your help. My target end product is to get an adamant torchic with speed boost and baton pass as an egg move. I currently have a male adamant torchic with speed boost and baton pass and IVs are x/31/31/31/31/31 and ditto with 31/x/31/31/x/x. what should I do to have 31 in all iv or 31/31/31/x/31/31 torchic?
    In my opinion, you're wasting your time breeding for a flawless (31/31/31/31/31/31) Torchic when its Adamant nature will waste that perfect Sp. Attack IV. I suggest you just breed for 31/31/31/x/31/31, by giving a Destiny Knot to the Ditto, and an Everstone to the Torchic. That way, all the eggs will hatch with Baton Pass and an Adamant nature, and the Destiny Knot will take 5 of the 12 IVs from the parents and pass them to the egg.

But if you really want a flawless Torchic, then just follow the above method, and hope a better mother shows up, or a flawless baby.
    Last edited by foxyman1167; 14th November 2013 at 5:00 AM.
    Laurence | Rock
    3325-1721-6092
    Onix | Shuckle | Nosepass

safari thread was closed but i really need a friend who has dedenne... please? pm me with your fc
    Looking for someone to trade xerneas for my shiny gyrados maxed out stats! my fc is 4699-6325-4637 please trade!!!

Thank you for your input. so I'll just keep on hatching eggs til I get 31 on all except for spa?
    This is my first time breeding so pardon my ignorance.

btw I already hatched a 31 iv in all stat except for spa but it has
    blaze not speed boost

I am getting more frustrated over the GameFAQs, trying to get last 2 pokemon from Friend Safari. Unfortunately, my Friend Safari is way too common (you can get those in the game) and can't be good for any player. With your Safari thread remains closed, it is harder to ask, but I need Paras and Growlithe.... here is my FC: 4682-8560-5676

Quote Originally Posted by dragonfoxmem View Post
    I am getting more frustrated over the GameFAQs, trying to get last 2 pokemon from Friend Safari. Unfortunately, my Friend Safari is way too common (you can get those in the game) and can't be good for any player. With your Safari thread remains closed, it is harder to ask, but I need Paras and Growlithe.... here is my FC: 4682-8560-5676
    Not here.

http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...nd-Code-Thread

-----
    Never underestimate the power of stupidity, of the one and of the many.
    Words to|live by

Is it possible to use an Ability Capsule to change a Pokemon from it's hidden ability to it's singular normal ability?
    I know you can't change to hidden abilities, asking if the reverse is possible.

Living Pokedex Completion: 718/718 species in box.
    Completed February 5th, 2014.
    Previously known as Mime Senior.
    Currently looking for a legit event
    3DS (XL Yveltal) Friend Code: 0490-5755-7024

can anyone tell me, is it possible to put Superpower on a Tyranitar in XY?

i know some things changed, is it possible? id love to get Superpower on my Tyranitar through breeding

thanks!

Can someone explain this rare occurrence?

5n7g-wwww-www2-shtr

My delphox and aggron went 8 rounds confused combined and was not self hit at all by confuse ray! This was a random rating wifi battle. All three of these pokemon are affectionate-maxed but I dont think the affection benefits affect online battles. Even though, it was funny to see I kept hitting even being confused. :P
    252+ Atk Mega Blaziken Hi Jump Kick vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Filter Mega Aggron: 157-186 (45.63 - 54.06%) -- 3.91% chance to 2HKO
    +6 252+ Atk Gyarados Earthquake vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Filter Mega Aggron: 268-316 (77.9 - 91.86%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
    252+ Atk Choice Band Groudon Earthquake vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Filter Mega Aggron: 172-204 (50 - 59.3%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
    +2 252+ Atk Mega Mewtwo X Low Kick (120 BP) vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Filter Mega Aggron: 330-391 (95.93 - 113.66%) -- 75% chance to OHKO

Pokemon Y team:
    Delphox
    Aggron
    Aurorus
    Mawile/Gardevoir

Quote Originally Posted by Bla7kCaT View Post
    can anyone tell me, is it possible to put Superpower on a Tyranitar in XY?

i know some things changed, is it possible? id love to get Superpower on my Tyranitar through breeding

thanks!
    Can't until PokeBank since it's a Move Tutor move from Gen IV/V for TTar.

Living Pokedex Completion: 718/718 species in box.
    Completed February 5th, 2014.
    Previously known as Mime Senior.
    Currently looking for a legit event
    3DS (XL Yveltal) Friend Code: 0490-5755-7024

Anyone know how many berries u usually get from planting a Maranga Berry or Kee Berry? And how long it takes to grow?
    3DS Friend Code: 0490-4792-3979

Question

I have noticed something strange while experimenting with EXP Share in X and Y. For those who don't know, EXP share now shares to ALL of you Pokemon equally. So what I noticed was this:

My team consists of:
    Raichu
    Ducklett
    Gardevoir
    Ninjask
    Blaziken
    Shedinja

Ducklett has the Lucky egg which should give him a boosted 50% in exp gained. SO In theory, he should be getting 50% more exp than all the others (except Raichu.) HOWEVER!! Ninjask and Shedinja are getting more exp than anyone, and almost as much as Raichu! And if THAT isn't weird enough, Blaziken is getting as much as Ducklett who has the Lucky Egg! Gardevoir is the only one getting the proper amount of exp from EXP share. Any ideas?

This is a screencap of the spreadsheet I'm using to keep track of the data:

PokeTracker.png

Quote Originally Posted by IrishRock1987 View Post
    I have noticed something strange while experimenting with EXP Share in X and Y. For those who don't know, EXP share now shares to ALL of you Pokemon equally. So what I noticed was this:

My team consists of:
    Raichu
    Ducklett
    Gardevoir
    Ninjask
    Blaziken
    Shedinja

Ducklett has the Lucky egg which should give him a boosted 50% in exp gained. SO In theory, he should be getting 50% more exp than all the others (except Raichu.) HOWEVER!! Ninjask and Shedinja are getting more exp than anyone, and almost as much as Raichu! And if THAT isn't weird enough, Blaziken is getting as much as Ducklett who has the Lucky Egg! Gardevoir is the only one getting the proper amount of exp from EXP share. Any ideas?

PokeTracker.png
    Are any of them trade/event pokemon, and do any have amie hearts?
    [IMG]http://i42.*******.com/5ydys1.jpg[/IMG]
    3DS FC: 0962-9471-3329

Quote Originally Posted by IrishRock1987 View Post

My team consists of:
    Raichu
    Ducklett
    Gardevoir
    Ninjask
    Blaziken
    Shedinja

PokeTracker.png
    Any of them have at least two hearts in Amie? Amie boosts experience after a certain level of affection has been reached.

EDIT: LOL, Greninja'd
    3DS Friend Code: 5129-1435-1920 (Andrea)
    Pokémon X Trainer Name: Andrea
    Native Vivillon Pattern: High Plains
    Feel free to PM/VM if you'd like to trade Vivillon patterns (accepting all).
    Please do not add me for Friend Safari as I'm focused on completing the storyline.

Quote Originally Posted by magentaman View Post
    Are any of them trade/event pokemon, and do any have amie hearts?
    Just Blaziken

Quote Originally Posted by Shiny Budew View Post
    Any of them have at least two hearts in Amie? Amie boosts experience after a certain level of affection has been reached.
    No. All of them, except Raichu, have been sitting in one of my boxes until post-game. However, I did not know that! Thanks for the info.

Quote Originally Posted by Shiny Budew View Post
    I just checked to make sure, and no, no hearts in amie

I have a bold natured serene grace chansey with six perfect ivs. (I wasnt going for attack but got it by the grace of arceus.) Im planning on teaching it ice beam charge beam minimalize and soft boiled. It will be holding left overs. My question is is this an appropriate moveset and how should i train it in evs? The plan was 200hp 176 sp atk and 132 sp def

Quote Originally Posted by Duckzorz View Post
    I have a bold natured serene grace chansey with six perfect ivs. (I wasnt going for attack but got it by the grace of arceus.) Im planning on teaching it ice beam charge beam minimalize and soft boiled. It will be holding left overs. My question is is this an appropriate moveset and how should i train it in evs? The plan was 200hp 176 sp atk and 132 sp def
    I'm hardly an expert on Chansey but, aside from the obvious question of why you're running Leftovers and not Eviolite (and why you're not going with Blissey if Leftovers is what you're planning to use anyway), I'm not sure Chansey is suited to be doing any sort of damage outside of fixed damage from the likes of ST. I have no idea what EVs you should use for what you're planning, to be honest (I suppose a SpA lean if damage is what you want, but you won't be doing a whole lot even with 252 SpA).

I heard that egg moves can now be taught in the move relerner if the pokemon had one and then had it erased. Is this true and does it also work for pre-evolution only moves?

Quote Originally Posted by srullic View Post
    I heard that egg moves can now be taught in the move relerner if the pokemon had one and then had it erased. Is this true and does it also work for pre-evolution only moves?
    It is true, but a Pokémon can't relearn a pre evolution only move, that's why they're pre evolution only.

I feel silly asking this, but I want to confirm. Do X & Y use the 3DS' Friend Code or is there a game specific Friend Code like in previous generations?

Quote Originally Posted by Curtegal the Wise View Post
    I feel silly asking this, but I want to confirm. Do X & Y use the 3DS' Friend Code or is there a game specific Friend Code like in previous generations?
    All 3DS games use the 3DS Friend Code.

| Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

Quote Originally Posted by Curtegal the Wise View Post
    They use the 3DS Friend Code

EDIT: #$*#$& HYDROHS Greninja'd 3 times by you! I'm going to start keeping a tally.

3DS FC: 5129-1087-8128 Friend Safari: Phanpy, Dugtrio, Diggersby
    IGN: Varanus ~I have officially claimed Chompy!~

Quote Originally Posted by DarkLucarioADV View Post
    Varanus already said not to and she's smarter than me so I should Listen to her.
    -------

I have question. I am breeding a male Japanese Beautifly I received from the GTS. It has a Naughty nature and its ability is Swarm. Seeing as how I do not have a friend safari with a Beautifly, I wanted to breed a female one with good IV. So far I bred 15 babies and all of them got the shield dust abilties. What is going on here as I am confused on why I did not get a wide variety of abilites?

Quote Originally Posted by OshieKawaii View Post
    I have question. I am breeding a male Japanese Beautifly I received from the GTS. It has a Naughty nature and its ability is Swarm. Seeing as how I do not have a friend safari with a Beautifly, I wanted to breed a female one with good IV. So far I bred 15 babies and all of them got the shield dust abilties. What is going on here as I am confused on why I did not get a wide variety of abilites?
    Because Run Away is Wurmple's Hidden Ability. You are breeding a Beautifly with its regular ability, so all of the babies will have their regular ability. If you want a Wurmple with Run Away/ Beautifly with Rivalry, then you need to breed a Beautifly with Rivalry to a Pokemon that is not Ditto.

3DS FC: 5129-1087-8128 Friend Safari: Phanpy, Dugtrio, Diggersby
    IGN: Varanus ~I have officially claimed Chompy!~

Quote Originally Posted by DarkLucarioADV View Post
    Varanus already said not to and she's smarter than me so I should Listen to her.
    -------

I see.

I keep thinking that Beautifly will end up with Shield Dust in the end. Thank you for your help.

Page 294 of 542 FirstFirst ... 194244284290291292293294295296297298304344394 ... LastLast