Page 301 of 552 FirstFirst ... 201251291297298299300301302303304305311351401 ... LastLast
Results 7,501 to 7,525 of 13792

Thread: Official X & Y Help Thread

Alrighty so I've been breeding and breeding in x and y with a shiny quilladin from another country so I hop into a friends fs and bam a shiny appears naturally I'm all like cool a shiny but now I'm wondering if my encounter with that shiny rest my work with the whole process of the mm idk where to post it so could I get a helping hand here
    Also if u wanna add me my 3DS code is3797-6758-2196 my friend safari is steel pm me here if u added me then give me your code so we can become friends in game

What functions of the Generation VI Global Link have an in-game impact or effect? All I have been able to find out is that one is able to cash in Poke Miles there; is there something else that I am missing?
    Friend Code: 2809 8504 5239

Friend Safari: Minccino, Lillipup and Ditto

Time Zone: GMT -4/ U.S. Eastern

Quote Originally Posted by FiereZero View Post
    Alrighty so I've been breeding and breeding in x and y with a shiny quilladin from another country so I hop into a friends fs and bam a shiny appears naturally I'm all like cool a shiny but now I'm wondering if my encounter with that shiny rest my work with the whole process of the mm idk where to post it so could I get a helping hand here
    There's no progress with MM. It's a percentage chance, just like anything else.

Quote Originally Posted by Earendil View Post
    What functions of the Generation VI Global Link have an in-game impact or effect? All I have been able to find out is that one is able to cash in Poke Miles there; is there something else that I am missing?
    That's it.

| Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

Quote Originally Posted by DreamTheater View Post
    When are the IVs and nature generated for the legendary birds?
    I know that you encounter them a few times in the wild like roamers but then the final encounter where you can actually capture them is in a fixed location. Are the IVs generated then or no?
    They're generated at Sea Spirit's Den.

Quote Originally Posted by DreamTheater View Post
    Is that the place you encounter them to catch them?
    Yes it is, once they're there you're able to soft reset for the stats/nature you want.

| Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

Is there an easy method to cease rainfall at will? I wanna EV my Talonflame but it's raining on Route 14 so no Bellsprout hordes. D:
    3DS Friend Code: 4382-2190-7197

Friend Safari: Phantump, Shuppet, Spiritomb

Looking for the following Friend Safari 'mons:
    ~Pinsir, Heracross
    ~Cacturne, Sableye, Absol
    ~Electabuzz, Galvantula
    ~Togepi
    ~Sunkern, Ivysaur, Petilil
    ~Wooper, Phanpy, Gastrodon
    ~Whirlipede
    ~Octillery, Wartortle, Poliwhirl

Please let me know if you have any of these in your Safari and would be willing to add me! :]

Quote Originally Posted by Incandenza View Post
    Is there an easy method to cease rainfall at will? I wanna EV my Talonflame but it's raining on Route 14 so no Bellsprout hordes. D:
    If you change the clock on the 3DS, the weather should change, though I don't recommend it if you do daily events, as it'll stop them for a day or two.
    Laurence | Rock
    3325-1721-6092
    Onix | Shuckle | Nosepass

I heard that Honedge can only evolve into Doublade by hitting Level 35 upon defeating another Honedge. And yet, the main site currently says that reaching Lv. 35 is the only requirement. Which is it?
    3DS FRIEND CODE: 4597-0632-8038
    X & Y FRIEND SAFARI POKEMON: Paras, Masquerain, Venomoth

X Version Shinies:
    Y Version Shinies:

Quote Originally Posted by DKN117 View Post
    I heard that Honedge can only evolve into Doublade by hitting Level 35 upon defeating another Honedge. And yet, the main site currently says that reaching Lv. 35 is the only requirement. Which is it?
    Simply reaching Level 35 will do, speaking from experience as I used Aegislash on my playthrough.
    3DS Friend Code: 4382-2190-7197

Friend Safari: Phantump, Shuppet, Spiritomb

Looking for the following Friend Safari 'mons:
    ~Pinsir, Heracross
    ~Cacturne, Sableye, Absol
    ~Electabuzz, Galvantula
    ~Togepi
    ~Sunkern, Ivysaur, Petilil
    ~Wooper, Phanpy, Gastrodon
    ~Whirlipede
    ~Octillery, Wartortle, Poliwhirl

Please let me know if you have any of these in your Safari and would be willing to add me! :]

How do I infect my other Pokes with pokerus? I have it on one and I'm struggling to make it spread
    FRIEND CODE: Pokemon Y - 4399-0179-3036 (Alex)
    FRIEND SAFARI: ELECTRIC

Emolga - Helioptile - Manectric
    Bug Catcher Kreayshawn

Quote Originally Posted by Kreayshawn View Post
    How do I infect my other Pokes with pokerus? I have it on one and I'm struggling to make it spread
    Do some wild battles. Should spread after a couple. Kinda random though.
    3DS FC - 1607 2331 1462- Ixeilon. I am an IV breeder. Here is my shop.
    Timezone - GMT+8. Skype- frozendairyfury
    Battle Maison Super Singles- #161 cause I missed Hydro Pump ;_;

Quote Originally Posted by Ixeilon View Post
    Do some wild battles. Should spread after a couple. Kinda random though.
    Thanks. I checked my poke and saw it had a smiley face and finally figured out that wasn't the contagious one which is why it wasn't spreading. Thankfully I had one that had the infectable one and now have my poke infected.

Bug Catcher Kreayshawn

well they almost always have hidden abilities, but they were all holding the Weakness Policy, which I thought was strange. Scolipede had speed boost as its ability and I'm not sure if that is scolipedes hidden ability or not but i thought it was strange. This trainer is the online version of Essentia, no joke

could someone tell me how to take off the shout out bubble option on the pss? i've been trying to figure it out and can't get it off. any help would be great, thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Kai* View Post
    could someone tell me how to take off the shout out bubble option on the pss? i've been trying to figure it out and can't get it off. any help would be great, thanks!
    You can't turn it off.

Quote Originally Posted by varanus_komodoensis View Post

I'm confused about why you're having this problem, because in X and Y, you have the PSS system where you can choose anyone on the screen to battle with. What you're describing sounds like a Black/White problem, because in Gen V, you have no control over who you battle. If someone in XY has hacked Pokemon, why don't you just refuse to battle with that person, and battle with someone else?
    The same thing is happening to all the trainers in my pss. I'm pretty sure whoever has hacked the online battle system has made it so every time i try to online battle, i battle against him and also every trainer in my pss is him. This person is the online version of Essentia x 20. Impossible to beat. lol and i promise this isn't an operator problem ^.^

Quote Originally Posted by Hydrohs View Post
    You can't turn it off.
    so your shout out will be on there forever? (the smiley bubble face by my person?) i made a shout out and no longer need the message.

Quote Originally Posted by Kai* View Post
    so your shout out will be on there forever? (the smiley bubble face by my person?) i made a shout out and no longer need the message.
    You can edit your message, but that always shows up.

Is the Battle Institute easier for BP? Or what.

Bug Catcher Kreayshawn

Quote Originally Posted by Kreayshawn View Post
    Is the Battle Institute easier for BP? Or what.
    Depends on your team tbh. The battle institute gives 16 BP max for 5 battles, only the last 1 or 2 presenting any challenge whatsoever. One runthrough of singles at the Battle Maison gets you something like 48 BP (IIRC) for 20 battles, with only one or two if the last five being tricky. Super Singles/Dubs at the Maison gives you probably the most BP - 2 per battle + 1 per streak of ten. So 20 BP for the first 10 battles, 30 for battles #11-20, 40 for #21-30, etc. If you've got an OP team like Speed Boost Blaziken, and other Uber-worthy(butnottechnicallybanned) pokemon, go Battle Maison.
    My FC for Pokemon X is 4613-7473-3829.

Quote Originally Posted by alejandrawr View Post
    Depends on your team tbh. The battle institute gives 16 BP max for 5 battles, only the last 1 or 2 presenting any challenge whatsoever. One runthrough of singles at the Battle Maison gets you something like 48 BP (IIRC) for 20 battles, with only one or two if the last five being tricky. Super Singles/Dubs at the Maison gives you probably the most BP - 2 per battle + 1 per streak of ten. So 20 BP for the first 10 battles, 30 for battles #11-20, 40 for #21-30, etc. If you've got an OP team like Speed Boost Blaziken, and other Uber-worthy(butnottechnicallybanned) pokemon, go Battle Maison.
    To add a small thing to that, the Truant Durant Entrainment strategy alongside a Quiver/Dragon Dance + Protect partner also makes it easier to get a long streak going and get easy BP. Really time-consuming though, so it's only really worth it for later rounds or once you reached the 7 BP per win cap. But yeah, I second this post.
    SPPf Bros. Kerfuffle //AC Dream Address: 4300 2225 3013 // Most Recent Shiny: Mienfoo

Okay, this is perplexing me. I've been breeding Eevees and found one with stats and nature that I like for an Umbreon. I've used Pokemon Amie to max out its Affection, and at writing, it is 2am in the morning, so it is obviously night time. I've leveled my Eevee 5 times so far and no evolution. I know that five hearts is 250, which I have my Eevee at, and that the minimum needed is 220. Did Gamefreak add in a minimum level that Eevee has to be at in order to evolve into Umbreon/Espeon?
    Friend Code: 3282-1808-1238
    Pokemon in my Safari: Mienfoo, Sawk, Hariyama
    HA Pokemon I have: Eevee, Fletchling, Froakie, Poochyena, Goomy, Mienfoo, Snorunt, Petilil, Shroomish, Torchic, Charmander, Fennekin, Helioptile, Gible, Bulbasaur, Emolga, Squirtle
    HA Pokemon I am looking for: Nidoran (f), Mawile, Ralts, Espurr (m), Zangoose, Smeargle, Vulpix, Abra, Dratini, Litleo, Spritzee, Swirlix, Shinx, Budew, Buizel, Lilipup, Minccino
    Currently Breeding: HA Eevee, min 4 Perfect IVs currently, 5 max. Still working on getting one that has all 6 stats perfect.

Quote Originally Posted by Zorupix View Post
    Okay, this is perplexing me. I've been breeding Eevees and found one with stats and nature that I like for an Umbreon. I've used Pokemon Amie to max out its Affection, and at writing, it is 2am in the morning, so it is obviously night time. I've leveled my Eevee 5 times so far and no evolution. I know that five hearts is 250, which I have my Eevee at, and that the minimum needed is 220. Did Gamefreak add in a minimum level that Eevee has to be at in order to evolve into Umbreon/Espeon?
    maxing affection will trigger the evolution into Sylveon
    You need to provide happiness to the Eevee such as Vitamins, Massage at Cyllagae City, and walking around having it in the party
    I got an Umbreon at lvl 3
    FC: 4141-3147-5808
    Type : Poison = Kakuna,Venomoth,Whirlipede
    send me a PM if you wanna add me
    looking for
    Pokemon: Ditto FS or 4IV Ditto, Leavanny

So affection and happiness are separate then. That...makes no sense.
    Friend Code: 3282-1808-1238
    Pokemon in my Safari: Mienfoo, Sawk, Hariyama
    HA Pokemon I have: Eevee, Fletchling, Froakie, Poochyena, Goomy, Mienfoo, Snorunt, Petilil, Shroomish, Torchic, Charmander, Fennekin, Helioptile, Gible, Bulbasaur, Emolga, Squirtle
    HA Pokemon I am looking for: Nidoran (f), Mawile, Ralts, Espurr (m), Zangoose, Smeargle, Vulpix, Abra, Dratini, Litleo, Spritzee, Swirlix, Shinx, Budew, Buizel, Lilipup, Minccino
    Currently Breeding: HA Eevee, min 4 Perfect IVs currently, 5 max. Still working on getting one that has all 6 stats perfect.

If that were the case, how is Eevee is going to evolve into a Sylveon when it can be evolved into Umbreon/Espeon using the same method
    FC: 4141-3147-5808
    Type : Poison = Kakuna,Venomoth,Whirlipede
    send me a PM if you wanna add me
    looking for
    Pokemon: Ditto FS or 4IV Ditto, Leavanny

Page 301 of 552 FirstFirst ... 201251291297298299300301302303304305311351401 ... LastLast