Page 321 of 552 FirstFirst ... 221271311317318319320321322323324325331371421 ... LastLast
Results 8,001 to 8,025 of 13791

Thread: Official X & Y Help Thread

do you think zapdos will reapear if i rebattle the E4?

it was like that in the older games... i like to know if its still like that
    3DS fc: 1805 2440 0727

my safari is Poison-Toxicroak , Ariados , Gloom

pm me if you added me i will add you too

Quote Originally Posted by Breadroster View Post
    Trying to get a good Sp Atk Mewtwo and got this:

Mewtwo - #150 (Timid)
    HP: 31
    Att: 2 - 4
    Def: 20 - 21
    SpA: 25 - 26
    SpD: 31
    Speed: 31

Should I keep it or will the SpA screw it over?
    Personally, I would keep that Mewtwo, because 25/26 is a high IV and you have all of your 31s in the right places (i.e, not in Atk). You only have a very small chance of having high IVs in the right stats again. But I'm also not OCD about having flawless Pokemon. I just like to have decently high, workable IVs.

3DS FC: 5129-1087-8128 Friend Safari: Phanpy, Dugtrio, Diggersby
    IGN: Varanus ~I have officially claimed Chompy!~

Quote Originally Posted by DarkLucarioADV View Post
    Varanus already said not to and she's smarter than me so I should Listen to her.
    -------

quick question, I can't seem to evolve my sliggoo with rain dance, does it have to be normal rain?

Quote Originally Posted by TheCabbage View Post
    quick question, I can't seem to evolve my sliggoo with rain dance, does it have to be normal rain?
    Yeah. Rain Dance doesn't cut it. It has to be in the overworld already for it to work.
    I am the Master of Arcanine and Boy do I love this Big Dog

† I am a Christian and proud of it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

50% of Serebii users are relapsing pokemon fans...if you are among those that never got off the band wagon...copy and paste this in your sig (started by CyberBlastoise).

Hoenn here we Come! 17 hrs to go
    3ds friend code: 3265-5471-9696.

Quote Originally Posted by MasterofArcanine View Post
    Yeah. Rain Dance doesn't cut it. It has to be in the overworld already for it to work.
    ah, thanks. is there anywhere where it's normally raining or should I just hang around?

ah, thanks. is there anywhere where it's normally raining or should I just hang around?
    It can rain almost anywhere, it's completely random though.

| Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

For me personally, I find it rains a lot in Kiloude City, Cyllage City, and Route 14
    3DS FC: 1075-1774-2728 IGN: Daniel
    Friend Safari:
    National Pokédex Completed: 2/19/2014

feels like it is all ways raining in the city you reach in the post game
    my claim is Staraptor
    I love to help people if you ever need anything let me know, I will see what I can do

I want to breed my male chesnaught, which female pokemon would be the best?

Quote Originally Posted by Old Lady Pokemon Trainer View Post
    I want to breed my male chesnaught, which female pokemon would be the best?
    while dittos is the best for every thing if you do count that it depends on what you are looking for are you trying to teach it a move
    my claim is Staraptor
    I love to help people if you ever need anything let me know, I will see what I can do

Can I get some help on IV breeding here? I need it to get my HP/ATK/DEF/SpD Hariyama for competitive. Like, how to get it done accurately, what same-stats should I shoot for, etc. In-breeding too.
    Last edited by BubbleSteel; 26th November 2013 at 10:07 PM.
    DROP THE WAILORD

*earrape bass and whale songs*

FC: 2363-5631-0238
    Looking for: Shiny Pokemon, Protean Froakie, Pokerus, Good IVs with Scizor or Breeding Ditto (Ditto Safari)
    Offering: PM Me
    Friend Safari: Normal: (Smeargle / Cinccino / Teddiursa)
    Current Shinies:
    Shinies Sought After:

*lol* I'm just trying to breed, I've tried what I thought where the right females from what I thought were from the right egg groups, with no success. So I am just trying for an egg.

*lol* I'm just trying to breed, I've tried what I thought where the right females from what I thought were from the right egg groups, with no success. So I am just trying for an egg.
    Chesnaught can breed with anything in the Field Egg group. They can all be found here. http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-xy/652.shtml

| Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

so two part question:
    1. how do you get to the lv.4 training course in super training? I've completed all the courses on lv.3 but for some reason I am unable to get to the next level.
    2.how many levels are there in super training?
    If you believe in Jesus Christ put this in your profile and don't just ignore this, because in the Bible it says,
    If you deny me, I will deny you in front of my Father at the gates of Heaven.
    for those of you who are interested here is my link to my youtube account: http://www.youtube.com/user/pokedigijedi

Trade shop: pokedigijedi's bounty board
    3DS FRIEND CODE: 4382-2152-1254 friend safari type: poison pokemon ariados, kakuna, and muk. please don't take too long too add me it drives me crazy and I will delete your friend code

If you just want to get a "common" Chespin and that's all you nedd then use a Ditto.

Question Max Money?

Is the maximum amount of money that you can have still at 10 million (minus 1)? I like trying to get to the max and I'm halfway there if it is 10 million.

Quote Originally Posted by pokedigijedi View Post
    so two part question:
    1. how do you get to the lv.4 training course in super training? I've completed all the courses on lv.3 but for some reason I am unable to get to the next level.
    2.how many levels are there in super training?
    To acess the Secret Super Training (level 4 that is) you need to have a Pokémon fully trained. Meaning you need to max out a Pokémon's EVs using Super Training. And I believe there are 5 levels of Training, 3 of normal training, and 2 secret levels.

Quote Originally Posted by storm 1:08 View Post
    Is the maximum amount of money that you can have still at 10 million (minus 1)? I like trying to get to the max and I'm halfway there if it is 10 million.
    yes, unlike in the previous gens, the new maximum amount of money is 9,999,999.

“... even if the world line changes, as long as you don't forget me, i'm there.”
    myanimelist || hummingbird || vndb || tumblr || last.fm

Quote Originally Posted by SuperSceptile View Post
    To acess the Secret Super Training (level 4 that is) you need to have a Pokémon fully trained. Meaning you need to max out a Pokémon's EVs using Super Training. And I believe there are 5 levels of Training, 3 of normal training, and 2 secret levels.
    I see thanks
    If you believe in Jesus Christ put this in your profile and don't just ignore this, because in the Bible it says,
    If you deny me, I will deny you in front of my Father at the gates of Heaven.
    for those of you who are interested here is my link to my youtube account: http://www.youtube.com/user/pokedigijedi

Trade shop: pokedigijedi's bounty board
    3DS FRIEND CODE: 4382-2152-1254 friend safari type: poison pokemon ariados, kakuna, and muk. please don't take too long too add me it drives me crazy and I will delete your friend code

Does anyone have Ditto in their friend safari? I would really appreciate it if you we could trade friend codes.
    Some of my favorite Pokémon (In no particular order.):

Quote Originally Posted by Icychalk View Post
    Does anyone have Ditto in their friend safari? I would really appreciate it if you we could trade friend codes.
    does not seem like anyone on this site does
    my claim is Staraptor

Quote Originally Posted by Icychalk View Post
    Search this thread. http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...RULES-OR-DIE!*

Quote Originally Posted by sunshinemasterking View Post
    does not seem like anyone on this site does
    There are plenty of people that do.

Quote Originally Posted by Hydrohs View Post

sorry I have not seen many myself though
    my claim is Staraptor

Quote Originally Posted by Hydrohs View Post

Thank you!
    Some of my favorite Pokémon (In no particular order.):

Okay, so... My to-do list for Pokemon Y:

Finish evolving every non-trade-evolving Pokemon in my PC (currently on Box 5 out of 6)
    On Thursday, go to Pokemon Village to catch Banette and Mewtwo
    Go to Lumiose City and max out my Style (may take a couple days), and get the Hatching O-Power (and Mega Stones for Blastoise & Charizard)
    For every Pokemon I don't have the first forms of in my 'dex, breed to get them
    Enlist my 3DS Friends' help in back-and-forth trading to evolve all my 'evolve by trade' Pokemon
    Go to Pokemon Friend Safari and catch everything I can; repeat steps 1, 4, and 5 as needed
    Go to Terminus Cave, catch Zygarde
    Encounter Moltres four more times, then go to Azure Bay and catch him
    Kalos-wide Boutique Shopping Spree!!
    Sh*tload of Battle Maison to get all the TMs they have at the BP Exchange Desk, as well as a few needed Evolution Items (Sneasel's, Gligar's, maybe more I don't know)
    Wait until I get X Version for Christmas and Pokemon Bank comes out the day after; use to complete Pokedex

Any tips for any of these?
    3DS FRIEND CODE: 4597-0632-8038
    X & Y FRIEND SAFARI POKEMON: Paras, Masquerain, Venomoth

X Version Shinies:
    Y Version Shinies:

Page 321 of 552 FirstFirst ... 221271311317318319320321322323324325331371421 ... LastLast