Page 341 of 555 FirstFirst ... 241291331337338339340341342343344345351391441 ... LastLast
Results 8,501 to 8,525 of 13868

Thread: Official X & Y Help Thread

Default Berry Growth Time

Does anybody know the growth rate of Lansat and Starf berries? I looked around the internet, to no avial.
    3DS: 1848-2391-0198
    "There are bad ways to win-- and good ways to lose. What's interesting and troubling is that it's not always clear which is which. A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all... - Grimsley"
    “In our minds and in our hearts, we feel that hardcore music should stay out of big business and stay in the streets, where it belongs. All you kids out there, always, keep the faith!” -- Raymond "Raybeez" Barbieri (11/27/61 - 09/11/97) R.I.P.

Spoiler:- Friend Safari:

Quote Originally Posted by XlordgoldX View Post
    Does anybody know the growth rate of Lansat and Starf berries? I looked around the internet, to no avial.
    Lansat Berry: Growth rate is 120 hours.
    Starf Berry: Growth rate is 120 hours.

Which nature is better for a special sweeper Greninja, modest or timid? I was thinking timid, but since it already has a base speed of 122, wouldn't it outspeed most pokemon without timid?

Also, how does stance change work on Aegislash? For example, if your Aegislash was adamant, have maxed out EVs in attack, and perfect attack IVs, would its attack stat boosts stay in Blade Forme, or would it be switched with its defense stat and therefore have a higher defense?

Quote Originally Posted by Yolo Swaggins View Post
    Which nature is better for a special sweeper Greninja, modest or timid? I was thinking timid, but since it already has a base speed of 122, wouldn't it outspeed most pokemon without timid?
    timid is best, it makes it at maximum speed, which is very useful for sweepers
    Quote Originally Posted by Yolo Swaggins View Post
    Also, how does stance change work on Aegislash? For example, if your Aegislash was adamant, have maxed out EVs in attack, and perfect attack IVs, would its attack stat boosts stay in Blade Forme, or would it be switched with its defense stat and therefore have a higher defense?
    the EV and IV will stay the same regardless of the form

If my system is set to English but I choose French at the beginning of the game, will I catch pokemon that can be traded and have the French symbol at the top of their summary?
    Latest shiny:

found in Friend Safari

Quote Originally Posted by kyle72686 View Post
    If my system is set to English but I choose French at the beginning of the game, will I catch pokemon that can be traded and have the French symbol at the top of their summary?
    Yes you will.

| Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

Quote Originally Posted by Azurewing View Post
    do you have a link?
    i think its better when i send it as a pm to you

Say I breed a Beautifly and a Ditto multiple times. Will every single resulting Wurmple follow the Silcoon-Beautifly evolution path? Or will I get some Silcoon-evolving Wurmples and some Cascoon-evolving ones?
    3DS FRIEND CODE: 4597-0632-8038
    X & Y FRIEND SAFARI POKEMON: Paras, Masquerain, Venomoth

X Version Shinies:
    Y Version Shinies:

Quote Originally Posted by DKN117 View Post
    Say I breed a Beautifly and a Ditto multiple times. Will every single resulting Wurmple follow the Silcoon-Beautifly evolution path? Or will I get some Silcoon-evolving Wurmples and some Cascoon-evolving ones?
    No, it wouldn't all follow the Silcoon-Beautifly pattern.
    Wurmple's evolution depends on its Personality Value.

If Wurmple's Personality Value is less than or equal to 4, it will evolve into Silcoon.
    If Wurmple's Personality Value is greater than or equal to 5, it will evolve into Cascoon.
    Last edited by Nulava; 11th December 2013 at 12:19 AM.

So... "No, it wouldn't" to Possibility A (all Silcoon, all the time) or to Possibility B (mix)?
    3DS FRIEND CODE: 4597-0632-8038
    X & Y FRIEND SAFARI POKEMON: Paras, Masquerain, Venomoth

X Version Shinies:
    Y Version Shinies:

Quote Originally Posted by DKN117 View Post
    So... "No, it wouldn't" to Possibility A (all Silcoon, all the time) or to Possibility B (mix)?
    You can get either Silcoon or Cascoon.

| Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

I recently added an imposter ditto to my team it's at level 30, and tried challenging pokemon inside victory road, but the ditto's attacks don't do nearly as much damage to the opposing pokemon as they do to ditto, why could this be? Is the attack stat also copied or does the ditto retain it's original stats?
    Name: Gingey
    Y friend code 1263 6664 4234

;639;
    ;593;;545;;596;;637;

Quote Originally Posted by NeptuneCloyster View Post
    I recently added an imposter ditto to my team it's at level 30, and tried challenging pokemon inside victory road, but the ditto's attacks don't do nearly as much damage to the opposing pokemon as they do to ditto, why could this be? Is the attack stat also copied or does the ditto retain it's original stats?
    Ditto won't copy the opponent's HP stat. The HP damage dealt is pretty much equivalent (allowing for PRNG wackiness), but the damage dealt as a percentage varies (usually in the opponent's favor, as Ditto's base 48 HP is kinda sh*t).

Max number of Friend Safari? I have 27 right now, and I still want different areas
    "What's The Last Guardian? Does he mean The Last of Us? Oh, Noctis! He's the last crystal guardian."

Quote Originally Posted by SazandoraIsAwesome View Post
    Max number of Friend Safari? I have 27 right now, and I still want different areas
    Same as the max number of friends. 99.

I just bought x a few hours ago and have run into a problem. I'm in the town with the first gym and a buddy of mine who's had y for awhile wants to trade me a few lvl 1's I requested, but I can't seem to find where to go to trade. In previous games it's been in the Pokemon centers but I can't seem to figure it out. When can I trade with a friend and where do I have to go to do it?

Any help would be greatly appreciated

An Ancient Treasure, a Terrible Price. Take the Risk, Eat the World
    (Final Chapter added 05-15-2014)

-Thanks to PopPrincess_Lyra for the banner above, and Sworn Metalhead for the banner below -

All Hail the Six Kings...
    Chapter One added (12-07-2014)

It's on the bottom screen, under the PSS tab. Your friend will show up as either a Passerby or a Friend, depending on whether or not you've registered each other's 3DS Friend Codes. Tap your friend's icon, then tap the option to Trade.

Quote Originally Posted by Sidewinder View Post
    I just bought x a few hours ago and have run into a problem. I'm in the town with the first gym and a buddy of mine who's had y for awhile wants to trade me a few lvl 1's I requested, but I can't seem to find where to go to trade. In previous games it's been in the Pokemon centers but I can't seem to figure it out. When can I trade with a friend and where do I have to go to do it?

Any help would be greatly appreciated
    It's all on the bottom screen. Press L/R until you get the PSS screen (the yellow one) and press the blue internet button at the top of it. Once you've connected to the Internet, press the other button (the one that looks like a file) and press Trade. His face should also pop on the other (main) part of the PSS screen which you can use to trade and battle with him.

How does the ability capsule actually work? I'm asking because Serebii.net seems to imply its 1 use item that permanently changes the ability, but Bulbapedia lists it under in-battle items, which makes it seem as though it needs to be held to work.
    "I now understand the basics of battle, but have much yet left to learn of combat. While I can hold my own, I cannot call myself anything more than a trainer"

Quote Originally Posted by RifleAvenger View Post
    How does the ability capsule actually work? I'm asking because Serebii.net seems to imply its 1 use item that permanently changes the ability, but Bulbapedia lists it under in-battle items, which makes it seem as though it needs to be held to work.
    It's a 1 use item that permanently changes the ability of a Pokemon between its two regular abilities, there's no limit to how many Ability Capsules you can use on a Pokemon.

which thread do i go to to trade mega stones?

Quote Originally Posted by tanky View Post
    which thread do i go to to trade mega stones?
    http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...Trading-Thread
    this link should be useful for you
    FC: 4141-3147-5808
    Type : Poison = Kakuna,Venomoth,Whirlipede
    send me a PM if you wanna add me
    looking for
    Pokemon: Ditto FS or 4IV Ditto, Leavanny

Does Ditto get STAB form attacks of pokemon it copies?
    That is to ask, does imposter copy type?
    Name: Gingey
    Y friend code 1263 6664 4234

;639;
    ;593;;545;;596;;637;

Quote Originally Posted by NeptuneCloyster View Post
    Does Ditto get STAB form attacks of pokemon it copies?
    That is to ask, does imposter copy type?
    Yes it does.
    Imposter allows you to copy moves, ability, type, stats except HP, EVs except HP, stat stages and weight,
    but not IVs, items, and gender. The moves that are copied via Imposter have 5 PP maximum.

Hope you have a better understanding now. :)

Page 341 of 555 FirstFirst ... 241291331337338339340341342343344345351391441 ... LastLast