Page 390 of 555 FirstFirst ... 290340380386387388389390391392393394400440490 ... LastLast
Results 9,726 to 9,750 of 13873

Thread: Official X & Y Help Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Nutter t.KK View Post
    I used to have a Cart X and a download Y in the same system, most Trading functions require both players to be online at once, GTS will go to the correct game cart that deposited the Pokémon.
    Thanks Nutter! That's exactly what I was looking for.

Curator of Pokémon Fractals: Making fractal backgrounds of your favorite Pokémon
    3DS FC: 3523-3464-8565
    Trainer & 3DS Name: Elliott

Quote Originally Posted by DreamTheater View Post
    Was there a QR code or anything to receive the EXP/Capture/Prize Money Power MAX from that recent Japanese event, or is it purely a lame Japanese in-store event?
    It was an in-store event.

I guess a follow up question for me would be: will I have the same friends on both games (with X cartridge and Y download on a single system) and will they see both of my profiles? Thanks!

Curator of Pokémon Fractals: Making fractal backgrounds of your favorite Pokémon

Quote Originally Posted by MechanisticMoth View Post
    I guess a follow up question for me would be: will I have the same friends on both games (with X cartridge and Y download on a single system) and will they see both of my profiles? Thanks!
    Yes, they would.

Quote Originally Posted by SilverLanayru View Post
    To elaborate a little further...
    If you already Game Sync'd in the same hour, you'll need to wait about another hour before you can Game Sync again. That's what I've always noticed every time I do it and I get the same "server is busy" message. Of course you can still save your progress normally, however.
    Sometimes it can be busy even if we didn't Game Sync before at all. I think it depends on how many players there are connected to the internet, since when they save, they get connected to PGL, and it's no surprise when a massive number of people does it the servers simply can't handle it.

question: how many times does the roaming legendary bird need to flee from you before you can finally fight it at sea spirit's den?

Quote Originally Posted by raigeki333 View Post
    question: how many times does the roaming legendary bird need to flee from you before you can finally fight it at sea spirit's den?
    12 times.

| Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

Quote Originally Posted by Excitable Boy View Post
    Yes, they would.
    Great, thanks a lot!

How exactly do I get a hold of the hatching O Power? The main site just says Lumiose city - max style. It doesn't specify where to go to find it or who gives it me..... unless it really is just bestowed upon me as soon as I reach max style while in the city!
    Reserved

Quote Originally Posted by NotChip View Post
    How exactly do I get a hold of the hatching O Power? The main site just says Lumiose city - max style. It doesn't specify where to go to find it or who gives it me..... unless it really is just bestowed upon me as soon as I reach max style while in the city!
    You need to have all the other o-powers, as well as max out your Lumiose style.
    If you did all those, you should be able to find Mr. Bonding in Cafe Introversion.
    Trinity League: Psychic Gym Leader & Resort Manager (Wi-fi UU) | The Eternian Forces: Harena Region's Merchant
    3DS FC: 1977-0801-2134 | NNID: SilverLanayru | Rawr~ <3

"This is the sorceress of light, who takes to the battlefield her Book of Sorcery."

Pokégyms Badge Progress | Credits

Hey guys. can someone tell me what button combination you need to start a new game. I can't remeber what it is.
    I am the Master of Arcanine and Boy do I love this Big Dog

† I am a Christian and proud of it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

50% of Serebii users are relapsing pokemon fans...if you are among those that never got off the band wagon...copy and paste this in your sig (started by CyberBlastoise).

Hoenn here we Come! 17 hrs to go
    3ds friend code: 3265-5471-9696.

Quote Originally Posted by MasterofArcanine View Post
    Hey guys. can someone tell me what button combination you need to start a new game. I can't remeber what it is.
    Up + B + X on the title screen.

| Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

Hey ive been hearing a bit that you can chain fossils for shinies, and I've been wondering if you guys have done any research into how legitimate that is.

Quote Originally Posted by Hydrohs View Post
    Up + B + X on the title screen.
    thanks. I keep getting it confused with the one for the ds which need you to press select along with the other buttons.
    I am the Master of Arcanine and Boy do I love this Big Dog

† I am a Christian and proud of it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

50% of Serebii users are relapsing pokemon fans...if you are among those that never got off the band wagon...copy and paste this in your sig (started by CyberBlastoise).

Hoenn here we Come! 17 hrs to go
    3ds friend code: 3265-5471-9696.

Quote Originally Posted by biobeast77 View Post
    Hey ive been hearing a bit that you can chain fossils for shinies, and I've been wondering if you guys have done any research into how legitimate that is.
    I don't have an answer for this but I find this comment interesting. I would think most people just soft reset when getting them back.

Quote Originally Posted by Hexin' Wishes View Post
    I don't have an answer for this but I find this comment interesting. I would think most people just soft reset when getting them back.
    well i have seen youtube videos where they have half a box of fossils and one is shiny they explain that they spent 10-15 minutes using rock smash to get them and one was shiny, so at least these people didn't do that however they may have just been lucky while following these rumors so i don't quite know how well it would work. I may give it a try and ill let you guys know of my results.
    Ruby, Sapphire, you guys had better have a mega swampert !
    50% of Serebii users are relapsing Pokemon fans...if you are among those that never got off the band wagon...copy and paste this in your sig (started by CyberBlastoise).
    hey my FC is 3711 - 7437 - 3499, message me to trade codes.

well i have seen youtube videos where they have half a box of fossils and one is shiny they explain that they spent 10-15 minutes using rock smash to get them and one was shiny, so at least these people didn't do that however they may have just been lucky while following these rumors so i don't quite know how well it would work. I may give it a try and ill let you guys know of my results.
    I can't prove this, but the shininess of a fossil Pokemon isn't determined when you get the fossil, it's determined when you give it to the guy at the lab and he revives it. So if you get a few fossils and save in front of the fossil guy, you can SR for a shiny by giving him the fossils and reviving them, and if none in that batch are shiny, you SR and do it again until you get a shiny one.

3DS FC: 5129-1087-8128 Friend Safari: Phanpy, Dugtrio, Diggersby
    IGN: Varanus ~I have officially claimed Chompy!~

Quote Originally Posted by DarkLucarioADV View Post
    Varanus already said not to and she's smarter than me so I should Listen to her.
    -------

Quote Originally Posted by Nulava View Post
    Yes its possible, especially through breeding.
    I think is not posible, Feebas is only available in HGSS in the Pokewalker, so you can-t capture it in a love ball. SO the only way is if the feebas was hacked in a love ball then breed to have legal feebas, but in theory is legal but shouldn-t be.

Quote Originally Posted by varanus_komodoensis View Post
    I can't prove this, but the shininess of a fossil Pokemon isn't determined when you get the fossil, it's determined when you give it to the guy at the lab and he revives it. So if you get a few fossils and save in front of the fossil guy, you can SR for a shiny by giving him the fossils and reviving them, and if none in that batch are shiny, you SR and do it again until you get a shiny one.
    it makes sense and im not sure how chaining would work for that anyway, though for the sake of science i will find a couple batches test it and see how it works. i have my doubts that it will work, but id also like a definite answer.
    ^i say for the sake of science very loosely here
    Ruby, Sapphire, you guys had better have a mega swampert !
    50% of Serebii users are relapsing Pokemon fans...if you are among those that never got off the band wagon...copy and paste this in your sig (started by CyberBlastoise).
    hey my FC is 3711 - 7437 - 3499, message me to trade codes.

it makes sense and im not sure how chaining would work for that anyway, though for the sake of science i will find a couple batches test it and see how it works. i have my doubts that it will work, but id also like a definite answer.
    It definitely works. When I say I can't prove it, I mean that I literally can't show you the code that makes it that way. But lots of people have used this SR method to get shiny fossils and it does work, in the same way that random-encountering works. You might have to revive the fossils hundreds of times before you get a shiny, because the chances of getting a shiny by reviving fossils is 1/4096.

3DS FC: 5129-1087-8128 Friend Safari: Phanpy, Dugtrio, Diggersby
    IGN: Varanus ~I have officially claimed Chompy!~

Quote Originally Posted by DarkLucarioADV View Post
    Varanus already said not to and she's smarter than me so I should Listen to her.
    -------

Question about medals:

I heard that you unlock stuff when you collect medals and unlock more things when you get certain medals.

Is this true?

and if so, what can you unlock?

IGN: Alexis
    NEW FC: 1865-1370-9179
    I FINALLY HAVE MY DS!!
    TRADE SHOP NOW OPEN!! Please click here and trade me!

question: are friend safari pokemon that you can't get outside of the safaris allowed in the official vgc tournaments?
    My 3ds fc is 5214-9760-7012

IGN: R0dium

In My Safari: Noibat, Fraxure, Druddigon

Pm me with yours so we can be friends ^^

^Drawn By Astrint^

Hey, I need a bit of help catching Moltres.

As some of you know, the legendary birds like to scatter throughout the map quickly and it has been a pain trying to get him 10 times. Could someone please tell me an easy way of catching him? Thanks!
    Friend code: 2251-4133-5791

Friend Safari: Bug type (Butterfree, Masquerain, Pinsir)

It's not supposed to be easy. Keep tracking it using the Pokédex, position yourself in an adjacent route, keep walking back and forth at a seam and use Repels to ensure you aren't bothered by wild Pokémon. Beyond a few map spots that make this easier than others, there isn't really advice to be given otherwise.

-----
    Never underestimate the power of stupidity, of the one and of the many.
    Words to|live by

Quote Originally Posted by Astrint View Post
    question: are friend safari pokemon that you can't get outside of the safaris allowed in the official vgc tournaments?
    Look here: http://nuggetbridge.com/news/pokemon...vgc-14-season/

Page 390 of 555 FirstFirst ... 290340380386387388389390391392393394400440490 ... LastLast