Page 449 of 538 FirstFirst ... 349399439445446447448449450451452453459499 ... LastLast
Results 11,201 to 11,225 of 13435

Thread: Official X & Y Help Thread

I just got the Shiny Charm and was wondering just what does it effect. I know Random Encounters.. But what about things like Hordes, Fishing, Eggs, and such. What does it all effect?
    I am the Master of Arcanine and Boy to I love this Big Dog

† I am a Christian and proud of it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

50% of Serebii users are relapsing pokemon fans...if you are among those that never got off the band wagon...copy and paste this in your sig (started by CyberBlastoise).

Hoenn here we Come! 53 days to go
    3ds friend code: 3265-5471-9696.

It affects everything, including MMing, hordes, fishing, and basically any othe way you can get a pokemon. It can be stacked with MMing and hatching eggs

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonair7 View Post
    It affects everything, including MMing, hordes, fishing, and basically any othe way you can get a pokemon. It can be stacked with MMing and hatching eggs
    Thanks Dragonair7. This is going to be so much fun.
    I am the Master of Arcanine and Boy to I love this Big Dog

† I am a Christian and proud of it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

50% of Serebii users are relapsing pokemon fans...if you are among those that never got off the band wagon...copy and paste this in your sig (started by CyberBlastoise).

Hoenn here we Come! 53 days to go
    3ds friend code: 3265-5471-9696.

Quote Originally Posted by MasterofArcanine View Post
    Thanks Dragonair7. This is going to be so much fun.
    It does NOT affect chain fishing or PokeRadar - just so you know.

3DS FC: 5129-1087-8128 Friend Safari: Phanpy, Dugtrio, Diggersby
    IGN: Varanus ~I have officially claimed Chompy!~

Quote Originally Posted by DarkLucarioADV View Post
    Varanus already said not to and she's smarter than me so I should Listen to her.
    -------

Uf, I knew that. Thanks Varanus

Sorry @Master of Arcanine if I raised your hopes and for giving you only half clarified info

Quote Originally Posted by MasterofArcanine View Post
    I just got the Shiny Charm and was wondering just what does it effect. I know Random Encounters.. But what about things like Hordes, Fishing, Eggs, and such. What does it all effect?
    A Shiny Charm said to increase the chance of finding a Shiny Pokémon in the wild.

Source: http://www.serebii.net/itemdex/shinycharm.shtml

However, Serebii never confirmed if the Shiny Charm affects breeding or Pokemon found in the Friend Safari.

It has no affect on the Chaining Method.

Hope this helps. :)

Quote Originally Posted by Ze DreamGirl View Post
    He doesn't have an everstone attached right ?
    Nope he still has a Soothe Bell attached. I actually just beat the game without it evolving at all at level 82 and it 1 shotted Diantha's Gardevoir with a Trick or Treat boosted Shadow Claw. xD That Riolu just isn't normal. I have no idea why he's not evolving but at least it made for a good story this playthrough.

Quote Originally Posted by Icon Zeph View Post
    Yes, sir. It's 7 PM on my DS clock now and I'd been leveling him for the past hour and he still hasn't evolved. He's level 79 now and it's getting a little ridiculous considering even the happiness checker is saying he's been ready for at least 15 levels now since I started checking. I know the Riolu isn't hacked or anything too since I personally breed it to have 5 perfect IVs.
    Have you altered the time on your 3DS clock in any way recently?

Quote Originally Posted by R_N View Post
    i am this close to editing excitable boy's signature to ITS A JOKE for the next 5 months
    Quote Originally Posted by R_N View Post
    I should make this the signature of both sogeking & excitable boy

Quote Originally Posted by Nulava View Post
    A Shiny Charm said to increase the chance of finding a Shiny Pokémon in the wild.

Source: http://www.serebii.net/itemdex/shinycharm.shtml

However, Serebii never confirmed if the Shiny Charm affects breeding or Pokemon found in the Friend Safari.

It has no affect on the Chaining Method.

Hope this helps.
    Serebii has not confirmed this, but many other sites have.
    http://www.gamefaqs.com...68380089

And in the Japanese flavor text, there is no "pokemon in the wild" stipulation

I was just wondering, when are the latios latias mega stones coming out?
    I left this site.
    They gave me an infraction for "cheat codes, discussion".
    I wasnt even talking about cheat codes or anything.
    Its outrageous.
    All I put was that I saw a passerby with hacked shiny legendaries.
    How silly and immature is this site.
    Lmfao.

Quote Originally Posted by Shinypanda View Post
    I was just wondering, when are the latios latias mega stones coming out?
    No one knows for sure, but I'm going to guess around the time of some anime debut of the Mega Latis formes OR the remakes of those that shant be mentioned. They tend to like to do that.
    Friend Code: 4597-0393-3118
    Pokémon in My Safari:
    PM me first before adding!

Quote Originally Posted by Excitable Boy View Post
    Have you altered the time on your 3DS clock in any way recently?
    No I haven't, but since he is such a high level now, and I'd hate for him to reach 100 without evolving I plan to wait another 48 hours before trying to evolve him again in hope that something like that is the problem. If not I assume it's just some rare random number generator thing because he's obviously ready but something is messing with it somehow.

Having trouble with one of the medals in the Global Link, the Magikarp Award.

How do you get it? I've done splash a LOT of times and still nothing.

Also the Trick Master, one, how many does it take? done a lot as well.
    Pokemon GL Medals: 135
    Successful trades completed: 25

Spoiler:- Night's Safari Info:

Quote Originally Posted by Nightshade Aran View Post

For Generation 5:

Try looking here: http://www.serebii.net/black2white2/medals.shtml

Keep in mind that the Global Link was shut down on January 14, 2014 for the Generation 5 games.

Next time, use this thread: http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...-2-Help-thread

Edit: For Generation 6:

Try looking here: http://www.serebii.net/xy/medals.shtml

Hope this helps. :)
    Last edited by Nulava; 17th March 2014 at 6:24 PM. Reason: Correction from Silverlanayru.

Does someone here know were I can get the Gems (Bug Gem, Ghost gem etc...) and the scarves (Blue scarf, Pink scarf etc...)?
    I had a look at the item listing here on Serebii, but their location is not known...
    My Shiny Pokčmon (Since 2001): (X2)

Last update: 19/3/2014

3DS Friend code: 1950-8255-4764
    Friend Safari: Bug (Illumise, Ledyba and Venomoth)

Only a few gems seem to have a known location (normal is in Terminus Cave), and the scarves haven't been availble since Gen IV (due to there being no use in future generations for them).

I hope there will be a use for them in the RS Remakes, you know what I mean, right?

Quote Originally Posted by Nightshade Aran View Post

Try looking here: http://www.serebii.net/black2white2/medals.shtml

Keep in mind that the Global Link was shut down on January 14, 2014 for the Generation 5 games.

Next time, use this thread: http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...-2-Help-thread

Hope this helps.
    Both medals exist in the Gen VI Global Link, so he's in the right place asking for help.
    Here is the correct link: http://www.serebii.net/xy/medals.shtml

Anyway, I'm not entirely sure on the Magikarp Award, but I suppose you just need to keep using it and it'll eventually show up on the Global Link when you use Game Sync.
    As for the Trick Master one, try performing all the tricks here and use Game Sync: http://www.serebii.net/xy/rollerskates.shtml
    Last edited by SilverLanayru; 17th March 2014 at 3:25 PM.

Blessed with Farore's courage, the Spirit of the Hero lives on.

Trinity League: Psychic Gym Leader & Resort Manager (Wi-fi UU)
    The Eternian Forces: Harena Region's Merchant

The Legend of Zelda Club | Sailor Moon Club | The Mystics Club
    Badge Progress | Banner Credit | Xat Avatar Credit | Rawr~ <3

Quote Originally Posted by Aetius View Post
    Does someone here know were I can get the Gems (Bug Gem, Ghost gem etc...) and the scarves (Blue scarf, Pink scarf etc...)?
    I had a look at the item listing here on Serebii, but their location is not known...
    The only gem available in XY is the normal gem, located in Terminus Cave. The other ones are unobtainable.

On the GTS, what does the button "No special pokemon" do? Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by MzztrTetris View Post
    On the GTS, what does the button "No special pokemon" do? Thanks!
    Offers asking for a major legendary will not be shown when searching on the GTS. Basically, any trade asking for Mewtwo, event legendaries and any mascot legendary will be filtered out of the search. However, trades asking for trio legendaries like Articuno or Terrakion will still show up, as well as trades for Cresselia, Heatran, etc.
    Nintendo Network Suggestions //AC Dream Address: 4300 2225 3013 // Most Recent Shiny: Mienfoo

Quote Originally Posted by Eon Spirit View Post
    Only a few gems seem to have a known location (normal is in Terminus Cave), and the scarves haven't been availble since Gen IV (due to there being no use in future generations for them).
    The only gem available in XY is the normal gem, located in Terminus Cave. The other ones are unobtainable.
    I see.
    Thank you very much for answering me!
    My Shiny Pokčmon (Since 2001): (X2)

Last update: 19/3/2014

3DS Friend code: 1950-8255-4764
    Friend Safari: Bug (Illumise, Ledyba and Venomoth)

Try this
    You're trying to help but that doesn't help at all, It's obvious I know the existence of the medals I don't have, being I mentioned two of them.

So I know of that page, and have searched many others that give me that exact same info, BUT none give specific details on how to attain them.
    "Battle Magikarp Award A Medal to praise the guts of Trainers who kept using Splash no matter what."

Please tell me there where it says what I'm asking? I did 7 Splash in 1 fight and didn't get the medal, did it till magikarp died and enough so that he didnt die, and nothing.

That is why I asked, exactly how to get them, since it's not so obvious in the description.

Also, I'm talking about pokemon X/Y, not Black and White so why would I have to use that other thread?

SilverLanayru
    Yeah that's my point, as I said before, Ive checked high and low for more info on the medals but nobody has taken the time to say specific things about them, and not all of them are too obvious. So was just wondering if anyone had an idea of the exact number, instead of just siting there doing it countless times.

I also got all the roller skate tricks, but since you have to chain them (From what I understand) not sure just how many you have to do, again, know the gist of the medal just not the exact way to get it since I've already tried doing a bunch of tricks.
    Last edited by Nightshade Aran; 17th March 2014 at 9:49 PM.
    Pokemon GL Medals: 135
    Successful trades completed: 25

Spoiler:- Night's Safari Info:

Regarding the breeding items..

This is my aim:

Mantine
    Nature: Bold
    IV's: 31/x/31/31/31/31
    Eggmoves: Tailwind (Only a eggmove for Mantyke)

This breeding requires the sea incences to get Mantyke offsprings with Tailwind, but that does make me lose either one of the important items
    used for IV breeding.. Drop the everstone or the Destiny Knot. But i honestly would hate to drop the Destiny knot in this case because then I would need to hatch tons of eggs to get the
    31/x/31/31/31/31 spread.

Oke, so here is my question.
    Are there new mechanics this generation for the breeding items like Luck incense or Sea incense ? That they work for example like an everstone for passing down natures and such?
    Or do I really have to rely on luck for dropping one of the key items in IV breeding.

Thanks for your time.

Looking for active friend codes of people that love to do Multi battles.
    No skill level required but dont use Ubers. Give me a PM/VM with your friend code so we can become friends and enjoy some great Multi battles !
    my fc = 0705 4374 1566

I want to change my location to get another pattern of vivilion if I change it will it take a day to set or will it set automatically?
    You either die a hero, or you live long enough to see yourself become the villain

0962-9574-3533 FC

Barry IGN

Page 449 of 538 FirstFirst ... 349399439445446447448449450451452453459499 ... LastLast