Page 450 of 555 FirstFirst ... 350400440446447448449450451452453454460500550 ... LastLast
Results 11,226 to 11,250 of 13868

Thread: Official X & Y Help Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Icon Zeph View Post
    No I haven't, but since he is such a high level now, and I'd hate for him to reach 100 without evolving I plan to wait another 48 hours before trying to evolve him again in hope that something like that is the problem. If not I assume it's just some rare random number generator thing because he's obviously ready but something is messing with it somehow.
    I had the same problem with my Riolu a week or so back, same perfect Riolu as you. Probably is best you do that but for some weird reason Riolu evolved outside after a battle around midday. Could be a glitch but just so you know I was leveling him up but it was either 7am-8am or 7pm-9pm and didn't evolve, I'd suggest around midday like I did. If not just keep it below lvl 100 and wait.

@silvercharizard no matter if you change the location on your 3DS it won't change your Vivillion pattern, I believe. You'll unfortunately have to do the long way of trading.
    Last edited by PinkiePieFox; 17th March 2014 at 11:25 PM.
    Has left Serebii forums.

I have a male Squirtle with his hidden ability and a female one with her normal ability but Dragon Pulse and Aura Sphere...How can I have a Squirtle with Hidden Ability and egg moves ?
    3DS Friend Code: 2895 6298 8523. PM me if you add me ^^
    I am a grass type with Ivysaur, Pansage and Gogoat
    Looking for Friend Safaris with : Vullaby, Inkay, Swirlix, Emolga, Galvantula, Tranquill, tropius, Maractus, Nincada, Ariados, Muk, Foretress, Bronzong, Excadrill, Krabby, Azumarill
    PM me if you have one of those

Restarted X: Currently going to Café Lysandre
    For those who added me before try to connect more often, I'll also try in order to get you back on my PSS

Little brother Friend code: 4270-2625-9622
    Grass safari: Oddish-Petilil-??? (He has 5 badges currently)
    please help him fill his friend safari

Quote Originally Posted by Ze DreamGirl View Post
    I have a male Squirtle with his hidden ability and a female one with her normal ability but Dragon Pulse and Aura Sphere...How can I have a Squirtle with Hidden Ability and egg moves ?
    Female Squirtle passed the Hidden Ability, male Pokemon passed the Egg moves.

Where is bulk up located ?
    3DS Friend Code: 2895 6298 8523. PM me if you add me ^^
    I am a grass type with Ivysaur, Pansage and Gogoat
    Looking for Friend Safaris with : Vullaby, Inkay, Swirlix, Emolga, Galvantula, Tranquill, tropius, Maractus, Nincada, Ariados, Muk, Foretress, Bronzong, Excadrill, Krabby, Azumarill
    PM me if you have one of those

Restarted X: Currently going to Café Lysandre
    For those who added me before try to connect more often, I'll also try in order to get you back on my PSS

Little brother Friend code: 4270-2625-9622
    Grass safari: Oddish-Petilil-??? (He has 5 badges currently)
    please help him fill his friend safari

Quote Originally Posted by SilverCharizard View Post
    I want to change my location to get another pattern of vivilion if I change it will it take a day to set or will it set automatically?
    Neither. Location is set when you start your game.

Where is bulk up located ?
    It's in Snowbelle City, from the girl in the house on the left in the northeast.

Hi, sorry for my frequent questions.
    So I know there are V-Create Rayquazas. And there are Shiny Rayquazas. Are there Shiny V-Create Rayquazas and if so do they have requirements to be legit (ie must be japanese)?
    Thank you!
    ~~What I what/can trade is listed here! (My Trade Shop)~~

Looking For:
    Shiny Legendaries ()
    Event Pokemon
    Celebrate /

Shiny Lotad/evolution with ID: 11142 and OT: Jasmine (I can give something good)

Offering:
    Events, Legendaries
    5-6IVs: Ask for list
    Shiny: Check my Shop for list
    6IV , 6IV , 5IV , 6IV SHINY
    Shiny Legends: , Terrakion, and possibly more
    Various Legendaries

Other things as well

PM me!
    Need I say I only want legit pokemon?

Quote Originally Posted by Amacitare View Post
    Hi, sorry for my frequent questions.
    So I know there are V-Create Rayquazas. And there are Shiny Rayquazas. Are there Shiny V-Create Rayquazas and if so do they have requirements to be legit (ie must be japanese)?
    Thank you!
    No, the V-Create Rayquaza event was shiny-locked.

Quote Originally Posted by Excitable Boy View Post
    No, the V-Create Rayquaza event was shiny-locked.
    Cool, thank you. I suspected such.

Looking For:
    Shiny Legendaries ()
    Event Pokemon
    Celebrate /

Shiny Lotad/evolution with ID: 11142 and OT: Jasmine (I can give something good)

Offering:
    Events, Legendaries
    Various Legendaries

Other things as well

PM me!

Are you asking how to get one or how it's possible that you got one?

If it's the former, breed the male Squirtle with a ditto to produce more HA Squirtles and breed the female one with anything in it's egg group/ditto to produce a male Squirtle with the egg moves. It might take a while to get a female HA one out of the male considering the probability but that's the only way you'll be able to pass down the egg moves from the female Squirtle line.

If it's the latter, I don't know and didn't think it was possible...
    Friend Code: 4597-0393-3118
    Pokémon in My Safari:
    PM me first before adding!

Quote Originally Posted by Hexin' Wishes View Post
    Are you asking how to get one or how it's possible that you got one?

If it's the former, breed the male Squirtle with a ditto to produce more HA Squirtles and breed the female one with anything in it's egg group/ditto to produce a male Squirtle with the egg moves. It might take a while to get a female HA one out of the male considering the probability but that's the only way you'll be able to pass down the egg moves from the female Squirtle line.

If it's the latter, I don't know and didn't think it was possible...
    I want to clarify this answer....it IS possible to get a Hidden Ability and Egg Moves, but you can't do it just using those two Squirtles. You also need a Ditto.

Breed your female Squirtle with Ditto to get a male Squirtle with any ability and the Egg Moves.

Breed your male Squirtle with Ditto until you get a female Squirtle with it's HA.

Now breed those two offspring - the female with its HA and the male with the Egg Moves - together. And viola! You have an HA Squirtle with Dragon Pulse and Aura Sphere.

3DS FC: 5129-1087-8128 Friend Safari: Phanpy, Dugtrio, Diggersby
    IGN: Varanus ~I have officially claimed Chompy!~

Quote Originally Posted by DarkLucarioADV View Post
    Varanus already said not to and she's smarter than me so I should Listen to her.
    -------

Breed the Male Squirtle with ditto until you get: a FEMALE Squirtle with HA
    Breed Female Squirtle with whatever until you get: a MALE Squirtle with Egg moves

Breed them together.

If you want to breed for IVs, only breed females with the HA. Best way to do it.

Hope that helps!

Looking For:
    Shiny Legendaries ()
    Event Pokemon
    Celebrate /

Offering:
    Events, Legendaries
    Various Legendaries

Other things as well

PM me!

Quote Originally Posted by Amacitare View Post
    Breed the Male Squirtle with ditto until you get: a FEMALE Squirtle with HA
    Breed Female Squirtle with whatever until you get: a MALE Squirtle with Egg moves

Breed them together.

If you want to breed for IVs, only breed females with the HA. Best way to do it.

Hope that helps!
    You only need females with the HA if you want to put your IV'd offspring in a certain PokeBall. If you just care about the HA, the Egg Moves, and the IV's, you can breed a male HA with Egg Moves with flawless Ditto. Just clarifying. However, Amacitare is right in that if you want Egg Moves on those Pokemon in the first place, you will need to breed an HA female to a male with the move. So yeah...it's a multi-step process.
    Last edited by varanus_komodoensis; 18th March 2014 at 1:49 AM.

Varanus already said not to and she's smarter than me so I should Listen to her.
    -------

Flawless Dittos are amazing but are they realistically found in the wild? I thought they were always hacks? Should I start quick balling every ditto I see in FS?
    Pokémon in My Safari:

Flawless Dittos are amazing but are they realistically found in the wild? I thought they were always hacks? Should I start quick balling every ditto I see in FS?
    It's rare, but they can be obtained in the wild. With each ditto having six random iv's ranging between 1-31, the odds of finding a flawless one are (31x31x31x31x31x31x31)-1.
    ~Currently own all gen 6 games (4597-0364-2569), current 6th gen UU record: 55W/0L/4D
    NXT fan, non-OU tier supporter, speed-breeder, and steam enthusiast.
        Spoiler:- Current Gen 6 shinies:

Most of them are PRNG manipulated on a past-Gen game.

The odds finding a flawless Ditto in the Friend Safari are 32^4, or 10485.76^-1%.
    Last edited by Excitable Boy; 18th March 2014 at 2:35 AM.

Some are hacks, yes, but 99% of them are just RNG'd, which isn't hacking. RNGing is using a computer program to tell you when you will hit the seed in-game where a flawless Ditto would be generated (it often requires changing your date and time on your game to a certain day, then pressing A a certain number of times on the intro screen and then walking a certain number of steps before you collect an Egg/encounter a Pokemon). The ones that I use for breeding are RNG'd and never hacked.

-------

Thanks guys!

Quote Originally Posted by Excitable Boy View Post
    The odds finding a flawless Ditto in the Friend Safari are 32^4, or 10485.76^-1%.
    Such a heinous probability rate...
    Pokémon in My Safari:

Quote Originally Posted by Nightshade Aran View Post
    Yeah that's my point, as I said before, Ive checked high and low for more info on the medals but nobody has taken the time to say specific things about them, and not all of them are too obvious. So was just wondering if anyone had an idea of the exact number, instead of just siting there doing it countless times.

I also got all the roller skate tricks, but since you have to chain them (From what I understand) not sure just how many you have to do, again, know the gist of the medal just not the exact way to get it since I've already tried doing a bunch of tricks.
    from what I know, you only need to use Splash once, because that's what I did. Splash once, Game Sync, and I have the medal.
    If you didn't get the medal, then maybe try contacting their support team. Open the support page, click FAQ, and you'll see "Contact us".

As for the roller skate trick, you didn't have to chain them, you only need to do each trick at least once.

My shinies. Just click the links~

~Shiny Banner 1~
    ~Shiny Banner 2~
    ~Shiny Banner 3~

My shinies are not for trade or cloning.
    Shinies are not listed in order, for example the last shiny on the banner is not always the latest shiny I've obtained.
    Banner 1 made by Light Venusaur, thanks ^_^

What's the possibility of getting a Ha off of a Poke that has one normal ability and their Ha? Fifty-Fifty?

And to go farther, if you have a poke with two normal abilities, is it possible to get the Ha from that poke? (and what are those odds?)
    Last edited by SilverCharizard; 18th March 2014 at 8:50 PM.
    You either die a hero, or you live long enough to see yourself become the villain

0962-9574-3533 FC

Barry IGN

What's the possibility of getting a Ha off of a Poke that has one normal ability and their Ha? Fifty-Fifty?
    If you're breeding two of the same species, one with its Hidden Ability and one not, I believe it's 50/50, yes.

is it possible to get the Ha from that poke? (and what are those odds?)
    No and none. The Hidden Ability has to have some sort of hereditary basis in the breeding.

-----
    Never underestimate the power of stupidity, of the one and of the many.
    Words to|live by

And to go farther, if you have a poke with two normal abilities, is it possible to get the Ha from that poke? (and what are those odds?)
    If the mother has the HA and the father isn't a Ditto, the chance of a HA egg is 80%.
    Laurence | Rock
    3325-1721-6092
    Onix | Shuckle | Nosepass

If you're breeding two of the same species, one with its Hidden Ability and one not, I believe it's 50/50, yes.

is it possible to get the Ha from that poke? (and what are those odds?)
    No and none. The Hidden Ability has to have some sort of hereditary basis in the breeding.
    Was breeding a turwig with a ditto (so, that i could get a female for some egg moves) and i noticed that some had different moves then the others. I checked and it's the pokes Ha. Now, the original poke doesn't have his Ha. So, i was just curious if i got extremely lucky with that, or if it was just a fifty fifty chance.
    You either die a hero, or you live long enough to see yourself become the villain

0962-9574-3533 FC

Barry IGN

I want to change my location to get another pattern of vivilion if I change it will it take a day to set or will it set automatically?
    Quote Originally Posted by Regiultima View Post
    Neither. Location is set when you start your game.
    Adding on to this:

The only ways to get the different patterns are 1. to trade or 2. change the region in your DS settings then RESTART the game.

Special thanks to llr. :)

2. change the region in your DS settings then RESTART the game.
    Would that change be automatic, or is it like when you set your clock to another time, where it takes twenty four hours to adjust?

0962-9574-3533 FC

Barry IGN

Page 450 of 555 FirstFirst ... 350400440446447448449450451452453454460500550 ... LastLast