Page 451 of 542 FirstFirst ... 351401441447448449450451452453454455461501 ... LastLast
Results 11,251 to 11,275 of 13531

Thread: Official X & Y Help Thread

Quote Originally Posted by SilverCharizard View Post
    Would that change be automatic, or is it like when you set your clock to another time, where it takes twenty four hours to adjust?
    The change is automatic because you're starting a new save file. The game has no idea of what the old settings were. Just be aware of the consequences of resetting your region in your DS...you can loose any credits or money, like if you just paid for bank your balance will be gone
    LLR

P.S.
    Blue Shellos available
    I trade Vivillons for Vivillons and have a lot of patterns. Ask!
    Dex 718/718 Thank you ShinyPanda! Living Dex: 711/718.

My Friend Code: 1907-9797-0140. In game name: Sage.
    I'm using this one for trades and to check safaris for folks.
    I'll be periodically deleting older cards from my friend list.
    If you still want access just let me know and I'll be happy to add you again.

Quote Originally Posted by llr View Post
    you can loose any credits or money, like if you just paid for bank your balance will be gone
    Nothing like that occurs; the Nintendo eShop is linked to your 3DS independent on your region settings.

Quote Originally Posted by R_N View Post
    i am this close to editing excitable boy's signature to ITS A JOKE for the next 5 months
    Quote Originally Posted by R_N View Post
    I should make this the signature of both sogeking & excitable boy

I have a few things to ask

Whens the diancie movie and event thing coming out?

Why does it show people who are offline on the pss, especially passerbys? I can never find random people to trade with hardly ever. Can I choose online people only? Why do they show offline people its annoying.

Can someone help me with my pokedex? I have like 520 or whatever. I want the shiny charm. I ALREADY TRIED DEX TRADING THREAD.
    I left this site.
    They gave me an infraction for "cheat codes, discussion".
    I wasnt even talking about cheat codes or anything.
    Its outrageous.
    All I put was that I saw a passerby with hacked shiny legendaries.
    How silly and immature is this site.
    Lmfao.

The movie will be out in July. The event will circulate in Japan around that time, most likely.

Asking for Pokémon from people is better done elsewhere.

-----
    Never underestimate the power of stupidity, of the one and of the many.
    Words to|live by

Quote Originally Posted by Shinypanda View Post
    I have a few things to ask

Whens the diancie movie and event thing coming out?
    The Cocoon of Destruction and Diancie will debut in Japan on July 19, 2014.
    However, the Diancie Event haven't been announce yet. We can assume that it will be distributed around July to promote M17.

Why does it show people who are offline on the pss, especially passerbys? I can never find random people to trade with hardly ever. Can I choose online people only? Why do they show offline people its annoying.
    Passersby are all random people who are connected either locally or through the internet. When there Player Icon is turned off, they are no longer online. You can only trade with people online. Thats just how the PSS feature works.

Can someone help me with my pokedex? I have like 520 or whatever. I want the shiny charm. I ALREADY TRIED DEX TRADING THREAD.
    Your best bet is the Trade Forum: http://www.serebiiforums.com/forumdi...71-Trade-Forum

Hope this helps. :)

How or where can I find out what a good trade for a vivilion is? I see people asking for legendaries for them but I do not want to screw people over by a trade or get screwed in the proccess.
    You either die a hero, or you live long enough to see yourself become the villain

0962-9574-3533 FC

Barry IGN

How or where can I find out what a good trade for a vivilion is? I see people asking for legendaries for them but I do not want to screw people over by a trade or get screwed in the proccess.
    If you're just trying to collect all the patterns, a good trade for Vivillon is another Vivillon. People who ask for legendaries often have a rare Vivillon pattern, such as Monsoon or Ocean. Your best bet to get the patterns is actually to trade with people here on Serebii. If you put your native Vivillon up on the GTS and ask for another one in return, you'll mostly get Modern and Elegant Vivillons, as those are the most common patterns. I've gotten Garden, Polar, and Archipelago from the GTS, too, however.

To get all of the patterns, I recommend that you look for people on Serebii who have their 3DS set to the rarer pattern locations and trade Scatterbugs with them. Sometimes people mention it in posts, and some have their pattern listed in their sig. That's how I collected all of them.

3DS FC: 5129-1087-8128 Friend Safari: Phanpy, Dugtrio, Diggersby
    IGN: Varanus ~I have officially claimed Chompy!~

Quote Originally Posted by DarkLucarioADV View Post
    Varanus already said not to and she's smarter than me so I should Listen to her.
    -------

Has anyone tried logging in today into the global link? I put in my username and password, press ok, but the page just refreshes:/
    Nickname: Johnny
    3DS Code: 2208 - 6426 - 2784
    Friend Safari - Meditite, Throh and Riolu

Flawless/Near-flawless/normal shinies for trade (RNGed in Gen V, with the exception of Skitty):2x2x 2x 2x

Intended Omega Ruby Team:

Quote Originally Posted by pwnswitchclik View Post
    Has anyone tried logging in today into the global link? I put in my username and password, press ok, but the page just refreshes:/
    I just got in fine.
    FC: 1778-9489-4489 IGN: King Arceus
    Safari: Ferroseed, Klang, Bronzong
    Guides I've written:

VGC 2015 Season: 104 CP

Quote Originally Posted by Professor dragonexpert View Post
    I just got in fine.
    I tried logging in a third time after ,y previuos post and it worked. Lol at the timing.

Say, on the PSS, how do I turn an Acquaintance into a Friend?
    Nickname: Johnny
    3DS Code: 2208 - 6426 - 2784
    Friend Safari - Meditite, Throh and Riolu

Flawless/Near-flawless/normal shinies for trade (RNGed in Gen V, with the exception of Skitty):2x2x 2x 2x

Intended Omega Ruby Team:

I tried logging in a third time after ,y previuos post and it worked. Lol at the timing.

Trade or battle with them a second time. You'll be given the option of registering them as friend. It will fail if your friend list is full, has 100 friends.
    LLR

P.S.
    Blue Shellos available
    I trade Vivillons for Vivillons and have a lot of patterns. Ask!
    Dex 718/718 Thank you ShinyPanda! Living Dex: 711/718.

My Friend Code: 1907-9797-0140. In game name: Sage.
    I'm using this one for trades and to check safaris for folks.
    I'll be periodically deleting older cards from my friend list.
    If you still want access just let me know and I'll be happy to add you again.

So I just bought a new 16GB SD card for my 3DS, and I transferred everything over onto it and it's working great. But I got to thinking - I have a digital copy of Y on my SD card. Since I copy/pasted everything onto the new one, all of the data is still on the old 2GB card as well. Does this mean that my SD card can technically work as a back-up save of Y? So if I beat the Elite Four on the 16GB card, can I plug the 2GB one back in and still have 2 Badges? Where is the save state for Pokemon stored - is it on the SD card, or on the hardware somewhere?

Varanus already said not to and she's smarter than me so I should Listen to her.
    -------

Quote Originally Posted by llr View Post
    Trade or battle with them a second time. You'll be given the option of registering them as friend. It will fail if your friend list is full, has 100 friends.
    How do you delete people off your friend list/friend card?

Go to your 3DS friend's list and remove um from there.
    To lack fear is stupidity, to face it is bravery.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonair7 View Post
    How do you delete people off your friend list/friend card?
    On your Home Menu screen on your Nintendo 3DS, go to Friend List, go to settings, and you should see a option that says Delete Friend Card.

Quote Originally Posted by varanus_komodoensis View Post
    So I just bought a new 16GB SD card for my 3DS, and I transferred everything over onto it and it's working great. But I got to thinking - I have a digital copy of Y on my SD card. Since I copy/pasted everything onto the new one, all of the data is still on the old 2GB card as well. Does this mean that my SD card can technically work as a back-up save of Y? So if I beat the Elite Four on the 16GB card, can I plug the 2GB one back in and still have 2 Badges? Where is the save state for Pokemon stored - is it on the SD card, or on the hardware somewhere?
    The Save file is on the SD card. From what I read: to prevent "cloning" the Save file is wiped if the save file is not the most recent save made on the 3DS.
    Writing LJ Twitter Raptr

MikeSharpeWriter.com -Project Elfish Jarate

3DS - 3007 - 8991 - 4413 (VM/PM me to add you)

Quote Originally Posted by Nutter t.KK View Post
    The Save file is on the SD card. From what I read: to prevent "cloning" the Save file is wiped if the save file is not the most recent save made on the 3DS.
    Interesting. So essentially, if I attempt to use the 2GB card again for Pokemon, I'll lose both of my games? Another thing I noticed - I downloaded Four Swords back when it was free, and I can still play it without the SD card. Why is it not saved on the SD card? I thought you couldn't save things to the 3DS hard drive.

-------

Interesting. So essentially, if I attempt to use the 2GB card again for Pokemon, I'll lose both of my games? Another thing I noticed - I downloaded Four Swords back when it was free, and I can still play it without the SD card. Why is it not saved on the SD card? I thought you couldn't save things to the 3DS hard drive.
    That's because Zelda: 4 Swords is a DSi game, which I believe only uses the internal memory.
    Writing LJ Twitter Raptr

MikeSharpeWriter.com -Project Elfish Jarate

3DS - 3007 - 8991 - 4413 (VM/PM me to add you)

Simply hold the Player's Icon on which Acquaintance you want to add as a friend, an option should pop up giving you access of adding them onto your Friend's List on PSS. :)

Quote Originally Posted by Nulava View Post
    Simply hold the Player's Icon on which Acquaintance you want to add as a friend, an option should pop up giving you access of adding them onto your Friend's List on PSS.
    Cool I did NOT not know this.
    Last edited by Rio!; 21st March 2014 at 11:40 PM.
    3ds FC: Mystica; 2621-3668-7527
    Safari: Electric; Electabuzz, Parchirisu, Galvantula {partially full}

Art belongs to me
    Preferred Battle Style: Rotation

Is it worth doing that inverse battle with that guy? Just looking for things to do in the post game and just curious if it is worth it or not.
    You either die a hero, or you live long enough to see yourself become the villain

0962-9574-3533 FC

Barry IGN

Is it worth doing that inverse battle with that guy? Just looking for things to do in the post game and just curious if it is worth it or not.
    He's one of the few stronger trainers you can battle daily, so he's worth going to for quick EXP. You also get items depending on how many super effective hits you land in the battle, which is an added benefit. Getting the good items like evolution stones requires deliberate effort, though. In short, it's not a waste of time to fight him every now and then, but you're not missing out too much if you don't fight him.
    SPPf Bros. Kerfuffle //AC Dream Address: 4300 2225 3013 // Most Recent Shiny: Mienfoo

It's worth it in that it makes you think. I have a lot of trouble with that battle because it's a real brain teaser to try to work out what's super effective and not very effective and such. It's not as easy as you think it is, especially when Pokemon are more than one type. If you like puzzles, go for it.

Now that I think about it, "Inverse Battle" should totally be an option on Wifi Battles and the Battle Spot. It would make the entire metagame completely different.

-------

It's worth it in that it makes you think. I have a lot of trouble with that battle because it's a real brain teaser to try to work out what's super effective and not very effective and such. It's not as easy as you think it is, especially when Pokemon are more than one type. If you like puzzles, go for it.

Now that I think about it, "Inverse Battle" should totally be an option on Wifi Battles and the Battle Spot. It would make the entire metagame completely different.
    Agreed. In inverse battles, a pokemon like amaura is actually amazing.
    ~Currently own: X and Y (4597-0364-2569), current 6th gen OU record: 199W/44L/6D-, UU record: 31W/0L/4D
    NXT fan, RU supporter, and steam enthusiast.

I found a chart for the inverse battles. Would that make it a bit easer or not

0962-9574-3533 FC

Barry IGN

Page 451 of 542 FirstFirst ... 351401441447448449450451452453454455461501 ... LastLast