Page 451 of 542 FirstFirst ... 351401441447448449450451452453454455461501 ... LastLast
Results 11,251 to 11,275 of 13531

Thread: Official X & Y Help Thread

  1. #11251
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    AZ USA
    Posts
    310

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SilverCharizard View Post
    Would that change be automatic, or is it like when you set your clock to another time, where it takes twenty four hours to adjust?
    The change is automatic because you're starting a new save file. The game has no idea of what the old settings were. Just be aware of the consequences of resetting your region in your DS...you can loose any credits or money, like if you just paid for bank your balance will be gone
    LLR

    P.S.
    Blue Shellos available
    I trade Vivillons for Vivillons and have a lot of patterns. Ask!
    Dex 718/718 Thank you ShinyPanda! Living Dex: 711/718.


    My Friend Code: 1907-9797-0140. In game name: Sage.
    I'm using this one for trades and to check safaris for folks.
    I'll be periodically deleting older cards from my friend list.
    If you still want access just let me know and I'll be happy to add you again.

  2. #11252
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Putting boobs on the ground
    Posts
    9,635

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by llr View Post
    you can loose any credits or money, like if you just paid for bank your balance will be gone
    Nothing like that occurs; the Nintendo eShop is linked to your 3DS independent on your region settings.

    Quote Originally Posted by R_N View Post
    i am this close to editing excitable boy's signature to ITS A JOKE for the next 5 months
    Quote Originally Posted by R_N View Post
    I should make this the signature of both sogeking & excitable boy

  3. #11253
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    49

    Default

    I have a few things to ask

    Whens the diancie movie and event thing coming out?

    Why does it show people who are offline on the pss, especially passerbys? I can never find random people to trade with hardly ever. Can I choose online people only? Why do they show offline people its annoying.

    Can someone help me with my pokedex? I have like 520 or whatever. I want the shiny charm. I ALREADY TRIED DEX TRADING THREAD.
    I left this site.
    They gave me an infraction for "cheat codes, discussion".
    I wasnt even talking about cheat codes or anything.
    Its outrageous.
    All I put was that I saw a passerby with hacked shiny legendaries.
    How silly and immature is this site.
    Lmfao.

  4. #11254

    Default

    The movie will be out in July. The event will circulate in Japan around that time, most likely.

    Asking for Pokémon from people is better done elsewhere.



    -----
    Never underestimate the power of stupidity, of the one and of the many.
    Words to|live by

  5. #11255
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Litwick's Mansion :O
    Posts
    753

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shinypanda View Post
    I have a few things to ask

    Whens the diancie movie and event thing coming out?
    The Cocoon of Destruction and Diancie will debut in Japan on July 19, 2014.
    However, the Diancie Event haven't been announce yet. We can assume that it will be distributed around July to promote M17.

    Why does it show people who are offline on the pss, especially passerbys? I can never find random people to trade with hardly ever. Can I choose online people only? Why do they show offline people its annoying.
    Passersby are all random people who are connected either locally or through the internet. When there Player Icon is turned off, they are no longer online. You can only trade with people online. Thats just how the PSS feature works.

    Can someone help me with my pokedex? I have like 520 or whatever. I want the shiny charm. I ALREADY TRIED DEX TRADING THREAD.
    Your best bet is the Trade Forum: http://www.serebiiforums.com/forumdi...71-Trade-Forum

    Hope this helps. :)

  6. #11256
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    50

    Default

    How or where can I find out what a good trade for a vivilion is? I see people asking for legendaries for them but I do not want to screw people over by a trade or get screwed in the proccess.
    You either die a hero, or you live long enough to see yourself become the villain

    0962-9574-3533 FC

    Barry IGN

  7. #11257
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    2,721

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SilverCharizard View Post
    How or where can I find out what a good trade for a vivilion is? I see people asking for legendaries for them but I do not want to screw people over by a trade or get screwed in the proccess.
    If you're just trying to collect all the patterns, a good trade for Vivillon is another Vivillon. People who ask for legendaries often have a rare Vivillon pattern, such as Monsoon or Ocean. Your best bet to get the patterns is actually to trade with people here on Serebii. If you put your native Vivillon up on the GTS and ask for another one in return, you'll mostly get Modern and Elegant Vivillons, as those are the most common patterns. I've gotten Garden, Polar, and Archipelago from the GTS, too, however.

    To get all of the patterns, I recommend that you look for people on Serebii who have their 3DS set to the rarer pattern locations and trade Scatterbugs with them. Sometimes people mention it in posts, and some have their pattern listed in their sig. That's how I collected all of them.

    3DS FC: 5129-1087-8128 Friend Safari: Phanpy, Dugtrio, Diggersby
    IGN: Varanus ~I have officially claimed Chompy!~

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkLucarioADV View Post
    Varanus already said not to and she's smarter than me so I should Listen to her.
    -------

  8. #11258
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    presently Southwest England
    Posts
    506

    Default

    Has anyone tried logging in today into the global link? I put in my username and password, press ok, but the page just refreshes:/
    Nickname: Johnny
    3DS Code: 2208 - 6426 - 2784
    Friend Safari - Meditite, Throh and Riolu

    Flawless/Near-flawless/normal shinies for trade (RNGed in Gen V, with the exception of Skitty):2x2x 2x 2x

    Intended Omega Ruby Team:

  9. #11259
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Blaine, MN
    Posts
    282

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pwnswitchclik View Post
    Has anyone tried logging in today into the global link? I put in my username and password, press ok, but the page just refreshes:/
    I just got in fine.
    FC: 1778-9489-4489 IGN: King Arceus
    Safari: Ferroseed, Klang, Bronzong
    Guides I've written:

    VGC 2015 Season: 104 CP

  10. #11260
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    presently Southwest England
    Posts
    506

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Professor dragonexpert View Post
    I just got in fine.
    I tried logging in a third time after ,y previuos post and it worked. Lol at the timing.

    Say, on the PSS, how do I turn an Acquaintance into a Friend?
    Nickname: Johnny
    3DS Code: 2208 - 6426 - 2784
    Friend Safari - Meditite, Throh and Riolu

    Flawless/Near-flawless/normal shinies for trade (RNGed in Gen V, with the exception of Skitty):2x2x 2x 2x

    Intended Omega Ruby Team:

  11. #11261
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    AZ USA
    Posts
    310

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pwnswitchclik View Post
    I tried logging in a third time after ,y previuos post and it worked. Lol at the timing.

    Say, on the PSS, how do I turn an Acquaintance into a Friend?
    Trade or battle with them a second time. You'll be given the option of registering them as friend. It will fail if your friend list is full, has 100 friends.
    LLR

    P.S.
    Blue Shellos available
    I trade Vivillons for Vivillons and have a lot of patterns. Ask!
    Dex 718/718 Thank you ShinyPanda! Living Dex: 711/718.


    My Friend Code: 1907-9797-0140. In game name: Sage.
    I'm using this one for trades and to check safaris for folks.
    I'll be periodically deleting older cards from my friend list.
    If you still want access just let me know and I'll be happy to add you again.

  12. #11262
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    2,721

    Default

    So I just bought a new 16GB SD card for my 3DS, and I transferred everything over onto it and it's working great. But I got to thinking - I have a digital copy of Y on my SD card. Since I copy/pasted everything onto the new one, all of the data is still on the old 2GB card as well. Does this mean that my SD card can technically work as a back-up save of Y? So if I beat the Elite Four on the 16GB card, can I plug the 2GB one back in and still have 2 Badges? Where is the save state for Pokemon stored - is it on the SD card, or on the hardware somewhere?

    3DS FC: 5129-1087-8128 Friend Safari: Phanpy, Dugtrio, Diggersby
    IGN: Varanus ~I have officially claimed Chompy!~

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkLucarioADV View Post
    Varanus already said not to and she's smarter than me so I should Listen to her.
    -------

  13. #11263
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Gallifrey
    Posts
    376

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by llr View Post
    Trade or battle with them a second time. You'll be given the option of registering them as friend. It will fail if your friend list is full, has 100 friends.
    How do you delete people off your friend list/friend card?

  14. #11264
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Swagikarp Village
    Posts
    1,253

    Default

    Go to your 3DS friend's list and remove um from there.
    To lack fear is stupidity, to face it is bravery.

  15. #11265
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Litwick's Mansion :O
    Posts
    753

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dragonair7 View Post
    How do you delete people off your friend list/friend card?
    On your Home Menu screen on your Nintendo 3DS, go to Friend List, go to settings, and you should see a option that says Delete Friend Card.

  16. #11266
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    NW England
    Posts
    6,236

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by varanus_komodoensis View Post
    So I just bought a new 16GB SD card for my 3DS, and I transferred everything over onto it and it's working great. But I got to thinking - I have a digital copy of Y on my SD card. Since I copy/pasted everything onto the new one, all of the data is still on the old 2GB card as well. Does this mean that my SD card can technically work as a back-up save of Y? So if I beat the Elite Four on the 16GB card, can I plug the 2GB one back in and still have 2 Badges? Where is the save state for Pokemon stored - is it on the SD card, or on the hardware somewhere?
    The Save file is on the SD card. From what I read: to prevent "cloning" the Save file is wiped if the save file is not the most recent save made on the 3DS.
    Writing LJ Twitter Raptr


    MikeSharpeWriter.com -Project Elfish Jarate

    3DS - 3007 - 8991 - 4413 (VM/PM me to add you)

  17. #11267
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    2,721

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nutter t.KK View Post
    The Save file is on the SD card. From what I read: to prevent "cloning" the Save file is wiped if the save file is not the most recent save made on the 3DS.
    Interesting. So essentially, if I attempt to use the 2GB card again for Pokemon, I'll lose both of my games? Another thing I noticed - I downloaded Four Swords back when it was free, and I can still play it without the SD card. Why is it not saved on the SD card? I thought you couldn't save things to the 3DS hard drive.

    3DS FC: 5129-1087-8128 Friend Safari: Phanpy, Dugtrio, Diggersby
    IGN: Varanus ~I have officially claimed Chompy!~

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkLucarioADV View Post
    Varanus already said not to and she's smarter than me so I should Listen to her.
    -------

  18. #11268
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    NW England
    Posts
    6,236

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by varanus_komodoensis View Post
    Interesting. So essentially, if I attempt to use the 2GB card again for Pokemon, I'll lose both of my games? Another thing I noticed - I downloaded Four Swords back when it was free, and I can still play it without the SD card. Why is it not saved on the SD card? I thought you couldn't save things to the 3DS hard drive.
    That's because Zelda: 4 Swords is a DSi game, which I believe only uses the internal memory.
    Writing LJ Twitter Raptr


    MikeSharpeWriter.com -Project Elfish Jarate

    3DS - 3007 - 8991 - 4413 (VM/PM me to add you)

  19. #11269
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Litwick's Mansion :O
    Posts
    753

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pwnswitchclik View Post
    Say, on the PSS, how do I turn an Acquaintance into a Friend?
    Simply hold the Player's Icon on which Acquaintance you want to add as a friend, an option should pop up giving you access of adding them onto your Friend's List on PSS. :)

  20. #11270
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Deep, Deep, Desert
    Posts
    983

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nulava View Post
    Simply hold the Player's Icon on which Acquaintance you want to add as a friend, an option should pop up giving you access of adding them onto your Friend's List on PSS.
    Cool I did NOT not know this.
    Last edited by Rio!; 21st March 2014 at 11:40 PM.
    3ds FC: Mystica; 2621-3668-7527
    Safari: Electric; Electabuzz, Parchirisu, Galvantula {partially full}

    Art belongs to me
    Preferred Battle Style: Rotation

  21. #11271
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    50

    Default

    Is it worth doing that inverse battle with that guy? Just looking for things to do in the post game and just curious if it is worth it or not.
    You either die a hero, or you live long enough to see yourself become the villain

    0962-9574-3533 FC

    Barry IGN

  22. #11272
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    California
    Posts
    4,169

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SilverCharizard View Post
    Is it worth doing that inverse battle with that guy? Just looking for things to do in the post game and just curious if it is worth it or not.
    He's one of the few stronger trainers you can battle daily, so he's worth going to for quick EXP. You also get items depending on how many super effective hits you land in the battle, which is an added benefit. Getting the good items like evolution stones requires deliberate effort, though. In short, it's not a waste of time to fight him every now and then, but you're not missing out too much if you don't fight him.
    SPPf Bros. Kerfuffle //AC Dream Address: 4300 2225 3013 // Most Recent Shiny: Mienfoo



  23. #11273
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    2,721

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SilverCharizard View Post
    Is it worth doing that inverse battle with that guy? Just looking for things to do in the post game and just curious if it is worth it or not.
    It's worth it in that it makes you think. I have a lot of trouble with that battle because it's a real brain teaser to try to work out what's super effective and not very effective and such. It's not as easy as you think it is, especially when Pokemon are more than one type. If you like puzzles, go for it.

    Now that I think about it, "Inverse Battle" should totally be an option on Wifi Battles and the Battle Spot. It would make the entire metagame completely different.

    3DS FC: 5129-1087-8128 Friend Safari: Phanpy, Dugtrio, Diggersby
    IGN: Varanus ~I have officially claimed Chompy!~

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkLucarioADV View Post
    Varanus already said not to and she's smarter than me so I should Listen to her.
    -------

  24. #11274
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    903

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by varanus_komodoensis View Post
    It's worth it in that it makes you think. I have a lot of trouble with that battle because it's a real brain teaser to try to work out what's super effective and not very effective and such. It's not as easy as you think it is, especially when Pokemon are more than one type. If you like puzzles, go for it.

    Now that I think about it, "Inverse Battle" should totally be an option on Wifi Battles and the Battle Spot. It would make the entire metagame completely different.
    Agreed. In inverse battles, a pokemon like amaura is actually amazing.
    ~Currently own: X and Y (4597-0364-2569), current 6th gen OU record: 199W/44L/6D-, UU record: 31W/0L/4D
    NXT fan, RU supporter, and steam enthusiast.

  25. #11275
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    50

    Default

    I found a chart for the inverse battles. Would that make it a bit easer or not
    You either die a hero, or you live long enough to see yourself become the villain

    0962-9574-3533 FC

    Barry IGN

Page 451 of 542 FirstFirst ... 351401441447448449450451452453454455461501 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •