Page 452 of 552 FirstFirst ... 352402442448449450451452453454455456462502 ... LastLast
Results 11,276 to 11,300 of 13799

Thread: Official X & Y Help Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Nulava View Post
    On your Home Menu screen on your Nintendo 3DS, go to Friend List, go to settings, and you should see a option that says Delete Friend Card.
    Does that mean that you have to delete the entire Friend Card?

Also, I was in the Battle Maison and I was battling a Heatmor with Stockpile, Swallow, Spit Up and Bursting Flame. I used Dazzling Gleam on it and it missed twice! I don't understand how that was happening. Any one have an explanation?

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonair7 View Post

Also, I was in the Battle Maison and I was battling a Heatmor with Stockpile, Swallow, Spit Up and Bursting Flame. I used Dazzling Gleam on it and it missed twice! I don't understand how that was happening. Any one have an explanation?
    Plenty of pokemon in the battle maison hold bright powder nowadays, which decreases accuracy by 5%.
    ~Currently own: X and Y (4597-0364-2569), current 6th gen OU record: 199W/44L/6D-, UU record: 31W/0L/4D
    NXT fan, RU supporter, and steam enthusiast.

Hey, does anyone know if there's an Ability that attracts Water-type Pokémon in the wild? And is there also one that does the same for Dark-types?
    Y FC: 2208-5773-1491
    Safari: Flying with Woobat, Farfetch'd and Hawlucha

I now have the Friend Safaris I've been looking for, so PM me if you want me to add you. If your Safari peaks my interest, I'll add you.

Current Y Shinies: Skrelp, Cacturne, Teddiursa, Avalugg, Blastoise, Mienfoo, Grumpig, Fraxure (x2) , Minccino, Greninja, Lucario, Fletchinder, Vaporeon, Delphox, Dragonair, Dedenne, Luxio

Shinies transferred from Black 2: Entei, Milotic, Dialga, Raikou, Pichu, Seaking, Typhlosion (French), Magmortar, Espeon, Haxorus, Gible, Salamence, Giratina

Shinies from trades: Ninetails (Nicknamed Lady), Eevee (now a Leafeon), Eevee (from Unova, Lv. 15, caught in Masterball, not sure if hacked or not)

Quote Originally Posted by TheGreaterLucario View Post
    Hey, does anyone know if there's an Ability that attracts Water-type Pokémon in the wild? And is there also one that does the same for Dark-types?
    I know suction cups attracts pokemon while fishing, if that helps. Aside from magnet pull attracting steel type pokemon in the wild, I'm pretty sure there aren't any abilities that attract specific types.
    ~Currently own: X and Y (4597-0364-2569), current 6th gen OU record: 199W/44L/6D-, UU record: 31W/0L/4D
    NXT fan, RU supporter, and steam enthusiast.

Quote Originally Posted by Mye View Post
    I know suction cups attracts pokemon while fishing, if that helps. Aside from magnet pull attracting steel type pokemon in the wild, I'm pretty sure there aren't any abilities that attract specific types.
    Don't forget about Static, it attracts Electric types.
    Laurence | Rock
    3325-1721-6092
    Onix | Shuckle | Nosepass

so im trying to breed a plusle with wish and discharge, i know that it can only learn those by breeding, my question is should i breed wish on a pikachu first to get both, or try breeding the moves seperately with two pokemon?
    you can call it anything you want, i still call it GOOd (get it, its a goodra joke)

current shinies in x/y (Flora), (Sonnet), (Ashen), (carbunkle)

Quote Originally Posted by Goodraman View Post
    so im trying to breed a plusle with wish and discharge, i know that it can only learn those by breeding, my question is should i breed wish on a pikachu first to get both, or try breeding the moves seperately with two pokemon?
    It shouldn't really matter which way you do it. Either way you end up breeding twice to get the moves you want.

Quote Originally Posted by Milennin View Post
    It shouldn't really matter which way you do it. Either way you end up breeding twice to get the moves you want.
    yeah, but i first have to breed one move onto plusle, and then breed that other move through some other pokemon onto a diff plusle, and im not sure how exactly that will work from there
    you can call it anything you want, i still call it GOOd (get it, its a goodra joke)

current shinies in x/y (Flora), (Sonnet), (Ashen), (carbunkle)

May anyone explain what is an IV, or Individual Value for long.

I see that IVs are valuable and have effect on the stats other than Level or EVs or moves or nature.
    Central Dex- 150/150
    Coastal Dex- 151/153 (Machamp Rhyperior)
    Mountain Dex- 150/151 (Yveltal)
    Kalos Dex- 451/454 = Oval Charm
    National Dex (Seen) 611/718
    National Dex (Caught) 591/718 = Shiny Charm
    __________________________________________________ _____________________
    Kanto Dex- 146/151 (Weezing,Muk, Mew needed)
    Johto Dex-

Shiny Mega Evos- 1/28 (Excluding Mewtwo).
    Going for Charmander.

Quote Originally Posted by imran3 View Post
    May anyone explain what is an IV, or Individual Value for long.

I see that IVs are valuable and have effect on the stats other than Level or EVs or moves or nature.
    Here's a link that should help: http://www.serebii.net/games/ivs.shtml

Where are the other berries in X/Y? Like Cornn, Nanab, Bluk and so on? Not seen them anywhere yet. Are they held by certain Pokémon?
    3DS Code - 4554 1391 5341
    Pokémon Y - 718/721 Pokémon Caught

I'll trade you anything I can breed one of.

@PkmnTrainerJ

Unfortunately, they aren't available. I think. But if you use certain moves when there are Berry Trees on the field you might be able to get them.
    That reminds me, I should hunt those down.
    Many thanks to Astral Shadow for the (rather old) shifting userbar and Garnet who I assume created the guild userbar.

Are you interested in PASBL? I'd recommend the Getting Started thread.
    Still have questions? Drop by the Trainer and Referee Q&A!

I've hunted down all the berries from the "Natural Objects" but couldn't see the ones I mentioned, and others like Pamtre or Durin. Didn't know if they came from a mutation or something. Hopefully they haven't been taken out.
    3DS Code - 4554 1391 5341
    Pokémon Y - 718/721 Pokémon Caught

I'll trade you anything I can breed one of.

@PkmnTrainerJ

Quote Originally Posted by PkmnTrainerJ View Post
    I've hunted down all the berries from the "Natural Objects" but couldn't see the ones I mentioned, and others like Pamtre or Durin. Didn't know if they came from a mutation or something. Hopefully they haven't been taken out.
    Pamtre and the other ones that used to be good for poffins and poke blocks only no longer exist.

list of berries
    FC: 1778-9489-4489 IGN: King Arceus
    Safari: Ferroseed, Klang, Bronzong
    Guides I've written:

VGC 2015 Season: 156 CP

Is it possible to get an Eevee with Hyper Voice? If so how ?
    3DS Friend Code: 2895 6298 8523. PM me if you add me ^^
    I am a grass type with Ivysaur, Pansage and Gogoat
    Looking for Friend Safaris with : Vullaby, Inkay, Swirlix, Emolga, Galvantula, Tranquill, tropius, Maractus, Nincada, Ariados, Muk, Foretress, Bronzong, Excadrill, Krabby, Azumarill
    PM me if you have one of those

Restarted X: Currently going to Café Lysandre
    For those who added me before try to connect more often, I'll also try in order to get you back on my PSS

Little brother Friend code: 4270-2625-9622
    Grass safari: Oddish-Petilil-??? (He has 5 badges currently)
    please help him fill his friend safari

Quote Originally Posted by Ze DreamGirl View Post
    Is it possible to get an Eevee with Hyper Voice? If so how ?
    Only way you can get one is through Move Tutor via Gen V games.
    Unfortunately, however, it is one of those transfer moves that can't be bred.
    Trinity League: Psychic Gym Leader & Resort Manager (Wi-fi UU) | The Eternian Forces: Harena Region's Merchant
    3DS FC: 1977-0801-2134 | NNID: SilverLanayru | Rawr~ <3

"This is the sorceress of light, who takes to the battlefield her Book of Sorcery."

Pokégyms Badge Progress | Credits

Ok.. it's easier to get an Eevee with Hidden Abilities in X and Y in Friend Safari but Hyper Voice is a gen 5 only move...So how people get Pixilate Sylveons with Hyper Voice ?
    3DS Friend Code: 2895 6298 8523. PM me if you add me ^^
    I am a grass type with Ivysaur, Pansage and Gogoat
    Looking for Friend Safaris with : Vullaby, Inkay, Swirlix, Emolga, Galvantula, Tranquill, tropius, Maractus, Nincada, Ariados, Muk, Foretress, Bronzong, Excadrill, Krabby, Azumarill
    PM me if you have one of those

Restarted X: Currently going to Café Lysandre
    For those who added me before try to connect more often, I'll also try in order to get you back on my PSS

Little brother Friend code: 4270-2625-9622
    Grass safari: Oddish-Petilil-??? (He has 5 badges currently)
    please help him fill his friend safari

Quote Originally Posted by Ze DreamGirl View Post
    Ok.. it's easier to get an Eevee with Hidden Abilities in X and Y in Friend Safari but Hyper Voice is a gen 5 only move...So how people get Pixilate Sylveons with Hyper Voice ?
    Simply put, Eevee and its evolutions were available in the Dream World at one point.
    (And a Hidden Ability Eevee was also given out by Amanita in B2W2.)
    People can just easily tutor the move onto them, transfer them over, and then evolve them into Sylveon.
    Trinity League: Psychic Gym Leader & Resort Manager (Wi-fi UU) | The Eternian Forces: Harena Region's Merchant
    3DS FC: 1977-0801-2134 | NNID: SilverLanayru | Rawr~ <3

"This is the sorceress of light, who takes to the battlefield her Book of Sorcery."

Pokégyms Badge Progress | Credits

(i)Hello, is there a way to delete somebody from friend list on the PSS?

(ii)Also somebody mentions it's possible to add passerbys as friends through friendlies or exchanging pkmns. From my friend's experience, even the act of exchanging pkmns will activate the prompts asking whether a user likes to add passerbys or not. If user A adds user B, does user B needs to do the same for B to be registered on A's friend list on the PSS page?
    [To be more accurate, the act of exchanging pkmns includes failed swaps caused by communication errors.

(iii) Also my friend mentions after deleting somebody from the PSS's friend list, that person is still seen on the PSS.. Why? That means the other person has a high probability of seeing that person on the list.
    Hope you understand what that means, sthg potentially hidden and needs fixing.

(iv) The other evidence suggesting the above issue is when you check the screen where your pkmn interact with friends' or other person's pkmn.
    Can anybody explain how that system works thoroughly?

(v)Don't support discrimination(e.g. racial/gender-based), but sthg is really abnormal,hidden and needs fixing if the above issues exist as many other users have suggested.
    Thx.

Quote Originally Posted by Professor dragonexpert View Post
    Pamtre and the other ones that used to be good for poffins and poke blocks only no longer exist.

list of berries

Maybe they are the berries that were supposed to be in the next game (as hinted by the guidebook of XY)
    Too much water guys!

Quote Originally Posted by t5ca178 View Post
    (i)Hello, is there a way to delete somebody from friend list on the PSS?

(ii)Also somebody mentions it's possible to add passerbys as friends through friendlies or exchanging pkmns. From my friend's experience, even the act of exchanging pkmns will activate the prompts asking whether a user likes to add passerbys or not. If user A adds user B, does user B needs to do the same for B to be registered on A's friend list on the PSS page?
    [To be more accurate, the act of exchanging pkmns includes failed swaps caused by communication errors.

(iii) Also my friend mentions after deleting somebody from the PSS's friend list, that person is still seen on the PSS.. Why? That means the other person has a high probability of seeing that person on the list.
    Hope you understand what that means, sthg potentially hidden and needs fixing.

(iv) The other evidence suggesting the above issue is when you check the screen where your pkmn interact with friends' or other person's pkmn.
    Can anybody explain how that system works thoroughly?

(v)Don't support discrimination(e.g. racial/gender-based), but sthg is really abnormal,hidden and needs fixing if the above issues exist as many other users have suggested.
    Thx.
    (i) Yes, go to your 3DS Friends List, go to settings, and then Delete Friend Card.

(ii) You both have to add each other.

(iii) Not sure why they stay on your friend list if you deleted their card, but you can't interact with them any more.

(iv) No idea.

(v) Not sure that's even a question.
    Laurence | Rock
    3325-1721-6092
    Onix | Shuckle | Nosepass

nice berry list.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonair7 View Post
    Yes. In order for you to delete someone off your Friend List, you would have to delete there Friend Card.

Quote Originally Posted by tomatohater View Post
    Maybe they are the berries that were supposed to be in the next game (as hinted by the guidebook of XY)
    The next game...like Pokemon Z? Or some previous-gen game that was never released? You've piqued my interest; please elaborate on what the guidebook says and what you're talking about.

3DS FC: 5129-1087-8128 Friend Safari: Phanpy, Dugtrio, Diggersby
    IGN: Varanus ~I have officially claimed Chompy!~

Quote Originally Posted by DarkLucarioADV View Post
    Varanus already said not to and she's smarter than me so I should Listen to her.
    -------

Quote Originally Posted by varanus_komodoensis View Post
    You've piqued my interest; please elaborate on what the guidebook says and what you're talking about.
    Nothing much...
    Friend Code: 4597-0393-3118
    Pokémon in My Safari:
    PM me first before adding!

Page 452 of 552 FirstFirst ... 352402442448449450451452453454455456462502 ... LastLast