Page 453 of 545 FirstFirst ... 353403443449450451452453454455456457463503 ... LastLast
Results 11,301 to 11,325 of 13622

Thread: Official X & Y Help Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Hexin' Wishes View Post
    Thanks! That's really interesting. Makes it sound like Pokemon Z will either have a new region with new Pokemon, or that's a reference to Gen 7 being able to trade back to Gen 6 or something. Or maybe they wrote the guidebook before they decided to not have items transferred through Bank.

3DS FC: 5129-1087-8128 Friend Safari: Phanpy, Dugtrio, Diggersby
    IGN: Varanus ~I have officially claimed Chompy!~

Quote Originally Posted by DarkLucarioADV View Post
    Varanus already said not to and she's smarter than me so I should Listen to her.
    -------

Can breeding moves be retaught by the move relearner or once they are forgotten, I won't be able to take them back ?
    Water 水 - Earth 土 - Fire 火 - Air 气 - Spirits 神靈 - Change 易 - Balance 平衡
    « Be the leaf... »

my deviantArt account

Quote Originally Posted by The Prince of May View Post
    Can breeding moves be retaught by the move relearner or once they are forgotten, I won't be able to take them back ?
    If the Pokemon was hatched in Kalos (indicated by the blue pentagon in the summary screen), the moves can be retaught by the move relearner if they were forgotten.

Quote Originally Posted by Tsukuyomi56 View Post
    If the Pokemon was hatched in Kalos (indicated by the blue pentagon in the summary screen), the moves can be retaught by the move relearner if they were forgotten.
    That's really good, thank you!
    Water 水 - Earth 土 - Fire 火 - Air 气 - Spirits 神靈 - Change 易 - Balance 平衡
    « Be the leaf... »

my deviantArt account

I downloaded the Pokebank app before the free trial ended but it's asking me to pay before I start using it. Am I right in assuming that I needed to actually use the app before the trial ended to start the 30 days?

breathe it in, i'm gonna shine. it's my moment, i'm going to fly.

Quote Originally Posted by Shneak View Post
    I downloaded the Pokebank app before the free trial ended but it's asking me to pay before I start using it. Am I right in assuming that I needed to actually use the app before the trial ended to start the 30 days?
    That's correct.

| Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

Is it at all possible to play the game again?
    I'll edit this later.

You can reset it yes
    To lack fear is stupidity, to face it is bravery.

Quote Originally Posted by Hydrohs View Post
    That's correct.
    Well damn my laziness. Thanks.

breathe it in, i'm gonna shine. it's my moment, i'm going to fly.

How do you reset?

I don't plan on reseting this game, I'm just wondering.
    I'll edit this later.

Quote Originally Posted by alexterri View Post
    How do you reset?

I don't plan on reseting this game, I'm just wondering.
    Up + X + B on the title screen

Okay.

If you were to play one of the previous generation games on the 3DS [Like the ones that were made for the DS, you can play DS games on a 3DS], would it work it that too?
    I'll edit this later.

Quote Originally Posted by alexterri View Post
    Okay.

If you were to play one of the previous generation games on the 3DS [Like the ones that were made for the DS, you can play DS games on a 3DS], would it work it that too?
    It's Up + Select + B in past Gen games.

Thank you! ;D
    I'll edit this later.

everyone giving me a hard time about my nice berry list post:
    Maybe those 14 berries are from previous generations? like before pokebank?
    Are we sure the guide just didn't forget the ones you can find in trees during battle?
    What about event only berries!? Lansat, Starf, Enigma, Micle, Custap, Jaboca, and Rowap Berries are also not present. Another error in the official guide?

Yes I expect Pokemon Z, but not in a different region....
    but then there was this post on nuggetbridge forums by DaWoblefet,
    "Recently, I've experienced two very weird things show up in X and Y. The first is in Lumiose City, in an office building west of the North Pokemon Center. I took the elevator to the second floor, and then my music stopped. The screen went dark a couple times, a Hex Maniac came out of nowhere, and started FLOATING, not walking, downwards. Right before she went out of eyesight, she spoke the words "No, you're not the one", and then my music returned and everything went back to normal. A bit creepy, don't you think? Has anyone found any use for it, or do you think it's more akin to the ghost girl on Marvelous Bridge in Gen V?

Slightly less creepy, but nonetheless mysterious, the other thing that I found was an item called a "Strange Souvenir". After talking to a Backpacker in various hotels around the region each day, he was nice enough to give me a regular item that he claimed was "not in this region". He also says that he was not from Kanto, Johto, Hoenn, Sinnoh, or Unova. Now, unless he's talking about a Pokemon Ranger region like Fiorre, Oblivia, or Almia, that means he's talking about some future game. Its bag description says "An ornament depicting a Pokemon that is venerated as a protector in some region far from Kalos", and you have the option to give it to your Pokemon."
    Last edited by ZKush; 22nd March 2014 at 3:30 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by ZKush View Post
    everyone giving me a hard time about my nice berry list post:
    Maybe those 14 berries are from previous generations? like before pokebank?
    Are we sure the guide just didn't forget the ones you can find in trees during battle?
    What about event only berries!? Lansat, Starf, Enigma, Micle, Custap, Jaboca, and Rowap Berries are also not present. Another error in the official guide?
    Certain Berries, such as the Razz berry, had limited use in previous Generations currently have no use. Majority of the time, the said Berries had Gen 3 & 4 for helping you obtain contest stats/Pokéathlon stats, or Gen 5's Dream World where they can be exchanged for decorations. There was a NPC which gave you more money for berries, than Shop keepers. In Gen 6 are no known uses for them.

Event Berries often are powerful in battle, so they are kept "event" only, but this time we can grow them in game.
    Writing LJ Twitter Raptr

MikeSharpeWriter.com -Project Elfish Jarate

3DS - 3007 - 8991 - 4413 (VM/PM me to add you)

Quote Originally Posted by ZKush View Post
    Lansat, Starf, Enigma, Micle, Custap, Jaboca, and Rowap Berries are also not present. Another error in the official guide?
    Lansat and Starf Berries ARE available. You get the Lansat Berry after 100 consecutive Battle Maison wins, and you get the Starf Berry after 200 consecutive Battle Maison wins.

3DS FC: 5129-1087-8128 Friend Safari: Phanpy, Dugtrio, Diggersby
    IGN: Varanus ~I have officially claimed Chompy!~

Quote Originally Posted by DarkLucarioADV View Post
    Varanus already said not to and she's smarter than me so I should Listen to her.
    -------

www.officialnintendomagazine.co.uk/(take this part out)55572/features/9-unsolved-mysteries-of-pokemon-x-and-y/

Ok well what about the hiker?!

I'm not finding a hack-check thread for the 6th gen so I will ask here, is it possible to make an educated guess if a pokemon obtained through the gts is hacked/cloned or not? The pokebank raised no red flags, but I'm not sure that is very significant.

Quote Originally Posted by varanus_komodoensis View Post
    Lansat and Starf Berries ARE available. You get the Lansat Berry after 100 consecutive Battle Maison wins, and you get the Starf Berry after 200 consecutive Battle Maison wins.
    do you get only 1 lansat or starf or multiples of it after winning the quota needed?

Quote Originally Posted by orb View Post
    I'm not finding a hack-check thread for the 6th gen so I will ask here, is it possible to make an educated guess if a pokemon obtained through the gts is hacked/cloned or not? The pokebank raised no red flags, but I'm not sure that is very significant.
    You can make an educated guess, but at the same time, you'll need to be mindful of its stats, EVs, IVs, etc. Using pokecheck to your advantage also helps with that.

Also, this thread (used to be for 5th gen, but people have been using it for 6th gen since) is the only hack-check thread.
    http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...k-Check-Thread

Blessed with Farore's courage, the Spirit of the Hero lives on.

Trinity League: Psychic Gym Leader & Resort Manager (Wi-fi UU)
    The Eternian Forces: Harena Region's Merchant

The Legend of Zelda Club | Sailor Moon Club | The Mystics Club
    Badge Progress | Banner Credit | Xat Avatar Credit | Rawr~ <3

Okay, thanks, I will try that thread.

Quote Originally Posted by varanus_komodoensis View Post
    Thanks! That's really interesting. Makes it sound like Pokemon Z will either have a new region with new Pokemon, or that's a reference to Gen 7 being able to trade back to Gen 6 or something. Or maybe they wrote the guidebook before they decided to not have items transferred through Bank.
    my thought is Hoenn
    3DS Friend code
    1246-9040-8906
    Friend Safari
    Ghost: Shuppet, Phantump, and Spiritomb

Secret Base
    Coming Soon

Just A question before I get to far In my Shiny hunt... Does the Masuda Method work on Gen 6 like Gen 4 and 5? Or did they remove it from the game??

Quote Originally Posted by bonus41 View Post
    Just A question before I get to far In my Shiny hunt... Does the Masuda Method work on Gen 6 like Gen 4 and 5? Or did they remove it from the game??
    It will work in Gen 6 too. Like in Gen 4 and 5
    Click my babies to help them to grow!

Pokemon SoulSilver Badge Quest
    Current hunt: Slowpoke well

I have claimed Zebstrika! Thunder zebra power!
    I have also claimed Sacred Grove theme from The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess!
    In-game name:Annabel
    Friend-code: 4957-3860-9818

Page 453 of 545 FirstFirst ... 353403443449450451452453454455456457463503 ... LastLast