Page 454 of 555 FirstFirst ... 354404444450451452453454455456457458464504554 ... LastLast
Results 11,326 to 11,350 of 13872

Thread: Official X & Y Help Thread

I've been trying to get the Global Connection medal for the gpl, but with no success!
    I have 100 friend codes registered on my 3ds (the other people have accepted, so they're all FULLY registered as friends).
    When I go into the friend safari, some of them appear without player icons, meaning they haven't played xy or haven't been online with it.
    I've done game sync a few times and waited 24 hours to see if the gpl just hadn't updated, but still no medal.
    Is there something I'm missing? The only thing I can think is that the friends have to appear with trainer icons in the little friend bar of the pss???
    3DS FC: 4210 - 4439 - 4673
    Safari: Poison
    Friend List: FULL! 100/100
    ~Kei

If i have a ditto and meet a ditto, and transform. If i then check stats, will i be able to see stats of Foe ditto or mine?
    Almost done with my pokedex. Only missing two moon stone-evolutions, Clefable and Musharna.

I am also looking for someone to tradeback a Dialga and Palkia, Thornadus/Thundurus & Landorus

Please let me know if you can help me.

Friendsafari: Slugma, Pansear, Braxien
    FC: 0834-1823-9377
    Feel free to add my FC and leave yours

Quote Originally Posted by keifujimi View Post
    I've been trying to get the Global Connection medal for the gpl, but with no success!
    I have 100 friend codes registered on my 3ds (the other people have accepted, so they're all FULLY registered as friends).
    When I go into the friend safari, some of them appear without player icons, meaning they haven't played xy or haven't been online with it.
    I've done game sync a few times and waited 24 hours to see if the gpl just hadn't updated, but still no medal.
    Is there something I'm missing? The only thing I can think is that the friends have to appear with trainer icons in the little friend bar of the pss???
    you and your 'friends' have to be online at the same time at least once to fully register
    3DS Friend code:1246-9040-8906
    Friend Safari: Ghost: Shuppet, Phantump, and Spiritomb

Quote Originally Posted by kjthek1ng View Post
    If i have a ditto and meet a ditto, and transform. If i then check stats, will i be able to see stats of Foe ditto or mine?
    Only your stats.
    Laurence | Rock
    3325-1721-6092
    Onix | Shuckle | Nosepass

What is this? My transferred Pokémon in Pokémon Y don't have the blue pentagon? I thought that it's a hack checker? Do you mean that my Pokémon are somehow hacked?

Quote Originally Posted by Anzzi View Post
    What is this? My transferred Pokémon in Pokémon Y don't have the blue pentagon? I thought that it's a hack checker? Do you mean that my Pokémon are somehow hacked?
    The blue pentagon indicates whether or not a Pokémon is Kalos native. Transferred Pokémon obviously weren't obtained in Kalos, so there's no way they can be Kalos native.

Made by Tini (FrozenConstellation).
    Quote Originally Posted by Demon Kitsune Yoko Kurama View Post
    Wow, mention Liepard, and everyone's active. I should do this more often.

Quote Originally Posted by DSDark View Post
    you and your 'friends' have to be online at the same time at least once to fully register
    Ah... so they DO need to own XY and go online with it...?
    That's frustrating, since I have a real life friend on my friend list who I know doesn't own the game.
    Shoot. Well thanks for the help!
    ~Kei

Ah... so they DO need to own XY and go online with it...?
    That's frustrating, since I have a real life friend on my friend list who I know doesn't own the game.
    Shoot. Well thanks for the help!
    Do you happen to have 2 copies?
    Loan him one long enough to register fully register him.
    or
    Delete him. Add someone that can fully register. Make sure the game gives you credit for the registration. Then delete and re- add your real life friend.
    LLR

P.S.
    East Sea Shellos (blue) with HA available
    I trade Vivillons for Vivillons and have a All 18 non-event of patterns. Ask!
    Dex 718/718 Thank you ShinyPanda! Living Dex: 711/718.

My Friend Code: 1907-9797-0140. In game name: Sage.
    I'm using this one for trades and to check safaris for folks.
    I'll be periodically deleting older cards from my friend list.
    If you still want access just let me know and I'll be happy to add you again.

Quote Originally Posted by llr View Post
    Do you happen to have 2 copies?
    Loan him one long enough to register fully register him.
    or
    Delete him. Add someone that can fully register. Make sure the game gives you credit for the registration. Then delete and re- add your real life friend.
    Both good solutions! Do you by chance know if I delete his friend card and then re-add him, will he have to re-add me too? Or will his 3ds never have realized I deleted him in the first place?
    ~Kei

Both good solutions! Do you by chance know if I delete his friend card and then re-add him, will he have to re-add me too? Or will his 3ds never have realized I deleted him in the first place?
    Your friend won't need to re-add you; you won't be deleted from their Friend List.

I have Gastlys with the following egg moves: Disable/Perish Song/Psywave/Grudge...are any of these useful in the long run for a Gengar ?

The two gastlys I put in the daycare have both 5 31Ivs in the same stats...yet they still have 4 31 IVs babies...why ?
    3DS Friend Code: 2895 6298 8523. PM me if you add me ^^
    I am a grass type with Ivysaur, Pansage and Gogoat
    Looking for Friend Safaris with : Vullaby, Inkay, Swirlix, Emolga, Galvantula, Tranquill, tropius, Maractus, Nincada, Ariados, Muk, Foretress, Bronzong, Excadrill, Krabby, Azumarill
    PM me if you have one of those

Restarted X: Currently going to Café Lysandre
    For those who added me before try to connect more often, I'll also try in order to get you back on my PSS

Little brother Friend code: 4270-2625-9622
    Grass safari: Oddish-Petilil-??? (He has 5 badges currently)
    please help him fill his friend safari

Quote Originally Posted by Ze DreamGirl View Post
    I have Gastlys with the following egg moves: Disable/Perish Song/Psywave/Grudge...are any of these useful in the long run for a Gengar ?

The two gastlys I put in the daycare have both 5 31Ivs in the same stats...yet they still have 4 31 IVs babies...why ?
    Disable is useful on Gengar, but none of the other moves are.

You're getting 4 IV babies because the Destiny Knot only carries down 5 IVs BETWEEN the two parents. Therefore, it can choose the missing IVs from the parents and pass those down. You can even get 3 IV and 2 IV babies. 3 IV is possible when the RNG chooses the two missing IVs from both parents, and 2 IVs happen because it the game can choose the same IV twice, freeing up another one to be randomly generated.

3DS FC: 5129-1087-8128 Friend Safari: Phanpy, Dugtrio, Diggersby
    IGN: Varanus ~I have officially claimed Chompy!~

Quote Originally Posted by DarkLucarioADV View Post
    Varanus already said not to and she's smarter than me so I should Listen to her.
    -------

The thing is both parents have a IV spread of: 31/X/31/31/31/31...How can they pass two non-flawless Ivs ?
    3DS Friend Code: 2895 6298 8523. PM me if you add me ^^
    I am a grass type with Ivysaur, Pansage and Gogoat
    Looking for Friend Safaris with : Vullaby, Inkay, Swirlix, Emolga, Galvantula, Tranquill, tropius, Maractus, Nincada, Ariados, Muk, Foretress, Bronzong, Excadrill, Krabby, Azumarill
    PM me if you have one of those

Restarted X: Currently going to Café Lysandre
    For those who added me before try to connect more often, I'll also try in order to get you back on my PSS

Little brother Friend code: 4270-2625-9622
    Grass safari: Oddish-Petilil-??? (He has 5 badges currently)
    please help him fill his friend safari

The thing is both parents have a IV spread of: 31/X/31/31/31/31...How can they pass two non-flawless Ivs ?
    5 IVs get passed through Destiny Knot, and the 6th is randomly generated. However, which 5 IVs the Destiny Knot passes on is randomly determined; if the imperfect IV (in this case, attack) is inherited, the other 4 EVs that are inherited will be perfect, and the 6th will be randomly generated. Hence they are guaranteed to have 4 perfect IVs. 5 IVs is still likely, but not a guarantee.
    Competitive/IGRMT Mod and one of the writers for the PotW.

I make no claim of being perfect or always right. Take everything I say with a grain of salt.

The Destiny Knot passes on a combined total of 5 IVs between the two parents. They are passing on their Att and the one left over that gets randomly generated is generating as non-perfect.
    EDIT: ninja'd

Besides Disable, Perish Song is good if you're playing a meta where Mega Gengar is allowed.

Grudge is actually a pretty nifty move as well, as it allows you to potentially screw over a pokemon for the rest of the match, giving plenty of set-up opportunities (things like choice scarf terrakion's earthquake or life orb greninja's ice beam immediately coming to mind).
    ~Currently own all gen 6 games (4597-0364-2569), current 6th gen UU record: 55W/0L/4D
    NXT fan, non-OU tier supporter, speed-breeder, and steam enthusiast.
        Spoiler:- Current Gen 6 shinies:

Quote Originally Posted by Mye View Post
    Grudge is actually a pretty nifty move as well, as it allows you to potentially screw over a pokemon for the rest of the match, giving plenty of set-up opportunities (things like choice scarf terrakion's earthquake or life orb greninja's ice beam immediately coming to mind).
    No, Grudge really isn't worth it at all. It's a gimmick at best, and 9 times out of 10 it's outclassed by Destiny Bond, which goes ahead and removes that Pokemon entirely by KOing them.

I make no claim of being perfect or always right. Take everything I say with a grain of salt.

Quote Originally Posted by Nulava View Post
    Yes. In order for you to delete someone off your Friend List, you would have to delete there Friend Card.
    Sorry but I really need clarification. Do you delete your entire friend card, or do you delete their FC off your list?

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonair7 View Post
    Sorry but I really need clarification. Do you delete your entire friend card, or do you delete their FC off your list?
    The entire Friend Card of said Friend, not yours, theirs*.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonair7 View Post
    You delete their FC, by going to Friend List -> Settings -> Delete Friend Card -> Choose their Friend Card. It won't let you delete your own FC in this fashion.

Okay!

Thank you so much dirkac, Nulava, and KillerDraco

Excuse me, but I have some questions that I like to ask but. What happen when the In-battle waiting dialogue has changed from "<Pokémon> turned back towards <Trainer> and nodded in understanding!" to " What will <Pokémon> do? " I used Pokemon Amie very often to develop a stronger bond with them. My pokemon has 5 hearts affection. I'm asking you this because it happened whenever I Mega Evolve my pokemon in battle, then the in-battle waiting dialogue has change from " <Pokémon> is awaiting <Trainer>'s directions..." to " What will <Pokémon> do? ". Whenever I done a super-effective move with a Mega-evolved pokemon, it changed from " That's it! I knew you could do it! " to "Its super-effective..." during the Mega Evolution. I like for my pokemon to be happy. Did I done something wrong?
    I am here to help others to solve their problem,and I'm also the big fan of Kissshipping.

FC: 3737-9549-2888
    IGN: Shego

The Amie bonuses don't apply to Mega-Evolved Pokemon, multiplayer battles, or battles in the Battle Maison or the Battle Institute.

Your Pokemon still retains its Affection stat, though.

I have a few questions

1. How do you pre book tickets to get the darkrai event and who gives it to you?
    2. Whens the diancie movie coming out in America?
    3. Will everyone receive a diance when the movie comes out?
    4. Is it really coming out in theaters?
    I left this site.
    They gave me an infraction for "cheat codes, discussion".
    I wasnt even talking about cheat codes or anything.
    Its outrageous.
    All I put was that I saw a passerby with hacked shiny legendaries.
    How silly and immature is this site.
    Lmfao.

Page 454 of 555 FirstFirst ... 354404444450451452453454455456457458464504554 ... LastLast