Page 455 of 543 FirstFirst ... 355405445451452453454455456457458459465505 ... LastLast
Results 11,351 to 11,375 of 13561

Thread: Official X & Y Help Thread

The answer to all of your questions is be patient. The events work differently in Japan than they do elsewhere, and we don't yet know any details about the international release(s) for the movie and/or distribution(s) for the event aside from the obvious - that the movie will likely release via the usual combination of a cable premiere and subsequent home video release, and the Diancie event will likely be done either over Wi-Fi or in-store.

-----
    Never underestimate the power of stupidity, of the one and of the many.
    Words to|live by

Quote Originally Posted by Excitable Boy View Post
    The Amie bonuses don't apply to Mega-Evolved Pokemon, multiplayer battles, or battles in the Battle Maison or the Battle Institute.

Your Pokemon still retains its Affection stat, though.
    I see. So Amie bonuses doesn't effect the Mega-Evolved Pokemon, Battle Maison or Wi-Fi battles huh?
    I am here to help others to solve their problem,and I'm also the big fan of Kissshipping.

FC: 3737-9549-2888
    IGN: Shego

Quote Originally Posted by Shego View Post
    I see. So Amie bonuses doesn't effect the Mega-Evolved Pokemon, Battle Maison or Wi-Fi battles huh?
    Nope.

You can learn more about it here:

Serebii.net: http://www.serebii.net/xy/pokemonamie.shtml

Bulbapedia: http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wi...%C3%A9mon-Amie

Few questions~

1) I'm having trouble with the 'Trick Master' medal, I've done every trick (far as I know), including Cosmic Flip, and haven't gotten the medal, is it then doing tricks an X amount of times instead of doing all the tricks, to get the medal?

2) To attain 'Grand Duke' in the Battle Chateau, it says I have to defeat all the trainers. Is this retroactive? or I have to defeat them all again upon reaching Duke?

3) the 'Super Rich' medal, spend $10m in Poké Marts, is ONLY counts if you spend the money in the marts? (Not other stores like the clothing ones)
    Pokemon GL Medals: 135
    Successful trades completed: 25

Spoiler:- Night's Safari Info:

Quote Originally Posted by Nulava View Post
    Nope.

You can learn more about it here:

Serebii.net: http://www.serebii.net/xy/pokemonamie.shtml

Bulbapedia: http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wi...%C3%A9mon-Amie
    Thanks for the links though, I've already knew most things about pokemon amie. Its a feature that can help you increase the friendship with the pokemon. So in the standard battles, the in-battle diaolgue changes the description in the battle with a normal pokemon. Not effecting the Mega evolved form.
    I am here to help others to solve their problem,and I'm also the big fan of Kissshipping.

FC: 3737-9549-2888
    IGN: Shego

Quote Originally Posted by Nightshade Aran View Post
    Few questions~

1) I'm having trouble with the 'Trick Master' medal, I've done every trick (far as I know), including Cosmic Flip, and haven't gotten the medal, is it then doing tricks an X amount of times instead of doing all the tricks, to get the medal?

2) To attain 'Grand Duke' in the Battle Chateau, it says I have to defeat all the trainers. Is this retroactive? or I have to defeat them all again upon reaching Duke?

3) the 'Super Rich' medal, spend $10m in Poké Marts, is ONLY counts if you spend the money in the marts? (Not other stores like the clothing ones)
    2) Actually, you have to beat a certain number of Trainers. Each Rank has a specific Trainer Count that you need to beat. Once you're said Rank, you remain that Rank forever.

Unsure of the rest because I haven't started Medalling.

Quote Originally Posted by dirkac View Post
    2) Actually, you have to beat a certain number of Trainers. Each Rank has a specific Trainer Count that you need to beat. Once you're said Rank, you remain that Rank forever.

Unsure of the rest because I haven't started Medalling.
    Darn, I'm Duke now, guess I'll start killing everything and not just keep trying to find the fairy Gym Leader and the Dragon Elite 4, I know I've beaten the others.

As for the other 2 questions, still would like answers from anyone that knows. =) I've tried using google to find the answers but no luck.

As for the other 2 questions, still would like answers from anyone that knows. =) I've tried using google to find the answers but no luck.
    I've seen some other people say it just took a while for the server to register what they'd done and for their medal to show up, so that could be what's happening to you. As for your other question, since it says PokeMart I'd say it means PokeMart.

| Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

Darn, I'm Duke now, guess I'll start killing everything and not just keep trying to find the fairy Gym Leader and the Dragon Elite 4, I know I've beaten the others.

Just a heads up that it takes a long time to go from Duke to Grand Duke. It took me days to do it even when using the Silver Writ of Challenge, although I would only do like an hour or two at a time.

For the Super Rich medal, I'd recommend buying the vitamins Protein, HP UP, etc. Its a fast way to get there.
    FC: 1778-9489-4489 IGN: King Arceus
    Safari: Ferroseed, Klang, Bronzong
    Guides I've written:

VGC 2015 Season: 104 CP

I don't know where to put this question though. But I just want to ask will my tyranitar still get other EVs when it level up? My tyranitar is at lvl 61 and max EVs already.(510)

Once it has maxxed its EVs, it will no longer gain them.
    Guides I've written:

Quote Originally Posted by Professor dragonexpert View Post
    Just a heads up that it takes a long time to go from Duke to Grand Duke. It took me days to do it even when using the Silver Writ of Challenge, although I would only do like an hour or two at a time.

For the Super Rich medal, I'd recommend buying the vitamins Protein, HP UP, etc. Its a fast way to get there.
    Ugh, guess I'll keep at it with the Grand Duke one... I've been doing silver wrists of challenge too.

So it does have to be directly in PokeMarts then? Guess the vitamins would be the fastest way then~

Quote Originally Posted by Hydrohs View Post
    I've seen some other people say it just took a while for the server to register what they'd done and for their medal to show up, so that could be what's happening to you. As for your other question, since it says PokeMart I'd say it means PokeMart.
    Hmm well, they usually get updated instantly after a game sync for me, never had much of a problem otherwise.

Also, another question, this one about the forums here~
    -Under the names of people in the forums, they have different pictures and names, like mine is "Beginning Trainer" and it has a pic of Bulbasaur, oak and Charmander, how does that change?
    Last edited by Nightshade Aran; 24th March 2014 at 2:40 PM.

Also, another question, this one about the forums here~
    -Under the names of people in the forums, they have different pictures and names, like mine is "Beginning Trainer" and it has a pic of Bulbasaur, oak and Charmander, how does that change?
    It changes depending on your forum post count; however, you are allowed to change your title.
    Here's the post on ranks, but it may or may not be outdated.

Blessed with Farore's courage, the Spirit of the Hero lives on.

Trinity League: Psychic Gym Leader & Resort Manager (Wi-fi UU)
    The Eternian Forces: Harena Region's Merchant

The Legend of Zelda Club | Sailor Moon Club | The Mystics Club
    Badge Progress | Banner Credit | Xat Avatar Credit | Rawr~ <3

Quote Originally Posted by SilverLanayru View Post
    It changes depending on your forum post count; however, you are allowed to change your title.
    Here's the post on ranks, but it may or may not be outdated.
    Thanks for that, I tried going through the forums to figure out more about it but I didn't even know how to search for it, since I don't know the name hehe.

---Update on the medals---
    Managed to get the Super Rich one, used the bargain power lvl 3, bought a bunch of vitamins at Laverre City pokemart and sold them back for the same amount. (Since Bargain reduces the cost by 50%). I don't know if that's what you had in mind before Professor dragonexpert, but that's what I did and it worked.

I also got the Grand Duke Medal, though, I didn't beat everyone since I don't remember beating the Dragon Elite 4, that one I wasn't expecting when I went in.

Still no clue about the Skate Master, just running around being silly with the skates, chaining as many as I can and trying all of them over and over~ wish I knew exactly how to trigger it.
    Last edited by Nightshade Aran; 24th March 2014 at 6:38 PM. Reason: Update

Can writs stack ? Can I use the silver writ of Challenge and then the gold writ of invitation and get the effects of both to get powerful trainers giving lots of money ? I want to get the Grand Duchess Rank and I want to win money because I used a lot while breeding and buying clothes...
    3DS Friend Code: 2895 6298 8523. PM me if you add me ^^
    I am a grass type with Ivysaur, Pansage and Gogoat
    Looking for Friend Safaris with : Vullaby, Inkay, Swirlix, Emolga, Galvantula, Tranquill, tropius, Maractus, Nincada, Ariados, Muk, Foretress, Bronzong, Excadrill, Krabby, Azumarill
    PM me if you have one of those

Restarted X: Currently going to Café Lysandre
    For those who added me before try to connect more often, I'll also try in order to get you back on my PSS

Little brother Friend code: 4270-2625-9622
    Grass safari: Oddish-Petilil-??? (He has 5 badges currently)
    please help him fill his friend safari

Quote Originally Posted by Ze DreamGirl View Post
    Can writs stack ? Can I use the silver writ of Challenge and then the gold writ of invitation and get the effects of both to get powerful trainers giving lots of money ? I want to get the Grand Duchess Rank and I want to win money because I used a lot while breeding and buying clothes...
    Yes you can. You just can't stack the ones that affect the level of the trainer's Pokemon.
    Guides I've written:

I ended up using a gold one followed by a red one and then a silver one...I don't know what result I'll have from that mix...
    Looking for Friend Safaris with : Vullaby, Inkay, Swirlix, Emolga, Galvantula, Tranquill, tropius, Maractus, Nincada, Ariados, Muk, Foretress, Bronzong, Excadrill, Krabby, Azumarill

For those who added me before try to connect more often, I'll also try in order to get you back on my PSS

I ended up using a gold one followed by a red one and then a silver one...I don't know what result I'll have from that mix...
    You'll be able to battle trainers frequently, earn more money from the battles, and their levels will be increased by 10.
    Guides I've written:

When breeding how can I found out what egg moves are good for the poke and which ones I need to stay away from? Im starting out breeding and I dont know if im giving these pokemon good egg moves or not.
    You either die a hero, or you live long enough to see yourself become the villain

0962-9574-3533 FC

Barry IGN

Cool ^^ It cost me 300 000 but i think i'll win them back quite rapidly...and maybe with a bonus...

Cool ^^ It cost me 300 000 but i think i'll win them back quite rapidly...and maybe with a bonus...
    Use the Amulet Coin and/or the Luck Incense with Prize Money O-Power Level 3, and you should earn it all back pretty quickly.

3DS FC: 5129-1087-8128 Friend Safari: Phanpy, Dugtrio, Diggersby
    IGN: Varanus ~I have officially claimed Chompy!~

Quote Originally Posted by DarkLucarioADV View Post
    Varanus already said not to and she's smarter than me so I should Listen to her.
    -------

Quote Originally Posted by SilverCharizard View Post
    When breeding how can I found out what egg moves are good for the poke and which ones I need to stay away from
    ? Im starting out breeding and I dont know if im giving these pokemon good egg moves or not?
    You could always check Smogon's move analysis and also your own judgement.

When breeding how can I found out what egg moves are good for the poke and which ones I need to stay away from? Im starting out breeding and I dont know if im giving these pokemon good egg moves or not.
    It really depends on what Pokemon you are breeding. It'd be easier for you to just say what Pokemon you plan on breeding and we'd be able to tell you the good moves for it.

If you have your Pokemon hold Amulet Coin that will help a lot since it doubles your earnings. You might also use the Prize Money O-Power on yourself.
    Guides I've written:

Ok, I have a bulbasaur. I was thinking of putting leaf storm and sludge on it.
    You either die a hero, or you live long enough to see yourself become the villain

0962-9574-3533 FC

Barry IGN

Ok, I have a bulbasaur. I was thinking of putting leaf storm and sludge on it.
    You want Sludge Bomb for a poison move on Bulbasaur. It is more powerful than Sludge and is a TM. Leaf Storm is really used more on a Pokemon that is going to hit once then switch out; Venusaur really doesn't fit that bill so it isn't as good as a constant move like Grass Knot / Petal Blizzard. Solarbeam would only be something to use if it is going to be on a sun team.
    Guides I've written:

Page 455 of 543 FirstFirst ... 355405445451452453454455456457458459465505 ... LastLast