Page 468 of 555 FirstFirst ... 368418458464465466467468469470471472478518 ... LastLast
Results 11,676 to 11,700 of 13873

Thread: Official X & Y Help Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Nightshade Aran View Post
    The Marill has to be female, the egg always comes out to whatever the female is. As for egg moves both parents can pass it down, but you'd likely need the male to have the Belly Drum since you want it on a marill offspring.
    Thanks so much
    He got one ^^
    I left this site.
    They gave me an infraction for "cheat codes, discussion".
    I wasnt even talking about cheat codes or anything.
    Its outrageous.
    All I put was that I saw a passerby with hacked shiny legendaries.
    How silly and immature is this site.
    Lmfao.

I have a fee questions

Can someone give me a simple list of moves that hit all pokemon in hoard/double/triple battles?
    Please no links to anything
    All I can think of are these:
    Earthquake
    Surf
    Dazzling gleam

And my 2nd question is how do I see my battle videos I saved
    Last edited by Treasurepanda; 9th April 2014 at 2:03 PM.
    I left this site.
    They gave me an infraction for "cheat codes, discussion".
    I wasnt even talking about cheat codes or anything.
    Its outrageous.
    All I put was that I saw a passerby with hacked shiny legendaries.
    How silly and immature is this site.
    Lmfao.

Quote Originally Posted by Shinypanda View Post
    I have a fee questions

Can someone give me a simple list of moves that hit all pokemon in hoard/double/triple battles?
    Please no links to anything
    All I can think of are these:
    Earthquake
    Surf
    Dazzling gleam

And my 2nd question is how do I see my battle videos I saved
    The list of moves that hit all Pokemon (NOT including status moves):
        Spoiler:- click:

And you simply just access the Vs. Recorder in your Key Items to view your battle replays.
    Trinity League: Psychic Gym Leader & Resort Manager (Wi-fi UU) | The Eternian Forces: Harena Region's Merchant
    3DS FC: 1977-0801-2134 | NNID: SilverLanayru | Rawr~ <3

"This is the sorceress of light, who takes to the battlefield her Book of Sorcery."

Pokégyms Badge Progress | Credits

Still wondering why the lady that hands out ribbons daily and rotates through a few hotels isn't giving me them anymore~ Is it a one deal thing or something?
    Pokemon GL Medals: 135
    Successful trades completed: 25

Spoiler:- Night's Safari Info:

Quote Originally Posted by SilverLanayru View Post
    The list of moves that hit all Pokemon (NOT including status moves):
        Spoiler:- click:

And you simply just access the Vs. Recorder in your Key Items to view your battle replays.
    Maybe specify that the moves with asterisks by them affect every pokemon on the field (including your teammates) but the ones without only hit the enemy pokemon.

Just a question. I believe flying types in the past were able to avoid moves such as surf and earthquake in double battles. I once was doing them and use surf, and it hit my flying type.

Was it always like that, or did XY change that rule that flying types are not immune to those moves anymore?
    Claimed Braviary, Masamune Date, and Pokemon Conquest
    "Dragons are loyal, and they will always see their mission through."
    "In the wake of my demise, may you still continue." Source of gifs
    ~Merry Christmas and Happy New Year~

Quote Originally Posted by Symphony View Post
    Just a question. I believe flying types in the past were able to avoid moves such as surf and earthquake in double battles. I once was doing them and use surf, and it hit my flying type.

Was it always like that, or did XY change that rule that flying types are not immune to those moves anymore?
    Flying types were never immune to multi-hit moves in double battles. If you were using something like mantine (who thanks to the flying type and water absorb is immune to both moves), that could explain it.
    ~Currently own all gen 6 games, Old-school DS: (4597-0364-2569) New-school/Battlin' DS: (4055-5677-3071), current 6th gen UU record: 56W/0L/4D
    NXT fan, non-OU tier supporter, speed-breeder, and steam enthusiast.
        Spoiler:- Current Gen 6 shinies:

Flying types are immune to ground moves in any type of battle, so EQ wont hit them, aside from that, no, they've always gotten hit by surf, etc. (Not counting when they're using Fly, and even then Thunder can hit them)

-Edit-
    If your flying type did Roost, it loses flying type, where he can get hit by ground attacks, FYI.
    Last edited by Nightshade Aran; 10th April 2014 at 1:11 AM.

Alrighty! Thanks guys! I guess my mind was blanking out for a minute there!

Nobody can be perfect! And thanks again for the answer!
    Claimed Braviary, Masamune Date, and Pokemon Conquest
    "Dragons are loyal, and they will always see their mission through."
    "In the wake of my demise, may you still continue." Source of gifs
    ~Merry Christmas and Happy New Year~

How many posts do i have to make before i can make a trade shop?
    A proud father of three boys who all enjoy pokemon.
    Daddy 1306-7055-3939
    Normal AipombLoudredEevee
    Breed and Train Competition Pokemon, but don't really battle, unless requested.
    Looking for 3/4 iv ditto.
    Am able to breed all pokemon without Ha. Do custom orders and give me time.

Quote Originally Posted by Nightshade Aran View Post
    Still wondering why the lady that hands out ribbons daily and rotates through a few hotels isn't giving me them anymore~ Is it a one deal thing or something?
    Have you changed your 3DS' time just recently? The ribbon lady is a time-based event, which will stop for one or two days if you changed your 3DS' time. And make sure your leading Pokemon don't have the ribbon already.

Also, the lady will give you only 1 ribbon on 1 Pokemon per day.

My shinies. Just click the links~

~Shiny Banner 1~
    ~Shiny Banner 2~
    ~Shiny Banner 3~

My shinies are not for trade or cloning.
    Shinies are not listed in order, for example the last shiny on the banner is not always the latest shiny I've obtained.
    Banner 1 made by Light Venusaur, thanks ^_^

Quote Originally Posted by Shine View Post
    Have you changed your 3DS' time just recently? The ribbon lady is a time-based event, which will stop for one or two days if you changed your 3DS' time. And make sure your leading Pokemon don't have the ribbon already.

Also, the lady will give you only 1 ribbon on 1 Pokemon per day.
    Hmm that might be it then, I changed it a few days ago to evolve a Tyrantrum, I'll try again tomorrow and see if it's fixed.

Yeah I figured about 1 ribbon to 1 pokemon per day, learned that the hard way. (I made a blunder this past Friday and the wrong pokemon got the ribbon, and I hadn't saved for about 2-3 hours worth of breeding... so wasn't going to reset the game for it)

Anywho, thanks, hopefully that fixes my problem =)

-Edit-
    PS: Hah, nice you play Ragnarok too~
    Last edited by Nightshade Aran; 10th April 2014 at 3:05 AM.

Just a quick question, I'm trying to breed a shiny Modest Gooey Goomy through the Masuda Method, I have my Goomy holding an Everstone so most of the offspring have Gooey, but if I bred a female and male Goomy both with the Gooey ability, would that increase the odds of getting a Goomy with Gooey?
    Pokemon X FC: 3497-0248-2071
    Pokemon White 2 FC: 4299-7572-0485

**Pokedex Completed**

Quote Originally Posted by Skep View Post
    Just a quick question, I'm trying to breed a shiny Modest Gooey Goomy through the Masuda Method, I have my Goomy holding an Everstone so most of the offspring have Gooey, but if I bred a female and male Goomy both with the Gooey ability, would that increase the odds of getting a Goomy with Gooey?
    Everstone has no effect on ability; Everstone guarantees the offspring has the nature of the parent holding the Everstone.

There is an 80% chance that the offspring will have the ability of the mother, except in the case of hidden abilities, which is only a 60% chance. The father has no effect upon this. The father can only be a determining factor for ability when breeding with a Ditto, for hidden abilities.
    Competitive/IGRMT Mod and one of the writers for the PotW.

I make no claim of being perfect or always right. Take everything I say with a grain of salt.

Quote Originally Posted by KillerDraco View Post
    Everstone has no effect on ability; Everstone guarantees the offspring has the nature of the parent holding the Everstone.

There is an 80% chance that the offspring will have the ability of the mother, except in the case of hidden abilities, which is only a 60% chance. The father has no effect upon this. The father can only be a determining factor for ability when breeding with a Ditto, for hidden abilities.
    Okay, I knew the Everstone had an effect on natures, but I wasn't sure about abilities.

So are you saying if I bred a hidden ability Ditto with a hidden ability Goomy, the offspring would always have Gooey?

**Pokedex Completed**

Quote Originally Posted by Skep View Post
    Okay, I knew the Everstone had an effect on natures, but I wasn't sure about abilities.

So are you saying if I bred a hidden ability Ditto with a hidden ability Goomy, the offspring would always have Gooey?
    No, he's saying that a hidden ability ♀ has a 60% chance to pass down said ability,
    -If the one with the hidden ability is ♂ it only has a 20% chance but ONLY if its paired with a Ditto
    -----
    Long story short and simple:
    Want hidden ability Goodra? use a Goomy/Sliggoo/Goodra ♀ with a Ditto of any kind, you have 60% chance to pass down Gooey hidden ability.
    Last edited by Nightshade Aran; 10th April 2014 at 6:46 AM.

Ohh alright, thank you.

**Pokedex Completed**

I'm sure both of these have been asked before but, for Medusa Method does the Ditto/mon need to have a Japanese name, JPN and or a Japanese OT name? The one I got has all except a Japanese OT name. As to my other question, is there a bragging thread here for A) shiny mons and B) mons you got through various ways such as breeding but aren't shiny?

Quote Originally Posted by Eclair~ View Post
    I'm sure both of these have been asked before but, for Medusa Method does the Ditto/mon need to have a Japanese name, JPN and or a Japanese OT name? The one I got has all except a Japanese OT name. As to my other question, is there a bragging thread here for A) shiny mons and B) mons you got through various ways such as breeding but aren't shiny?
    It needs to have the JPN Tag (or any Foreign Language Tag) at the Pokémon Status Screen.
    There's the General Shiny Pokémon Discussion Thread in GPD.

Quote Originally Posted by SilverLanayru View Post
    Correction, if you're going to breed hidden abilities with a Ditto, the HA parent still has to be male. Breeding hidden abilities using a hidden ability mother and a Ditto father won't work, regardless.
    But of course, it is suggested that if one wants a higher chance of passing down the hidden ability, the hidden ability mother should be breeding with a compatible male species (that isn't Ditto) in the same egg group.
    Yes you can breed a female with HA and ditto and the offspring will have the HA.
    Done it.

The only way a Male can pass HA is with ditto.
    LLR

P.S.
    East Sea Shellos (blue) with HA available
    I trade Vivillons for Vivillons and have a All 18 non-event of patterns. Ask!
    Dex 718/718 Thank you ShinyPanda! Living Dex: 711/718.

My Friend Code: 1907-9797-0140. In game name: Sage.
    I'm using this one for trades and to check safaris for folks.
    I'll be periodically deleting older cards from my friend list.
    If you still want access just let me know and I'll be happy to add you again.

Quote Originally Posted by llr View Post
    Yes you can breed a female with HA and ditto and the offspring will have the HA.
    Done it.

The only way a Male can pass HA is with ditto.
    Ack... I had to do a quick test; my apologies. I swear, people either never tell me these things or I'm often given the wrong info. x_x;
    I knew the second point regarding the male was true, though. But yeah, thanks for the heads up. (Deleted the quoted post.)
    Trinity League: Psychic Gym Leader & Resort Manager (Wi-fi UU) | The Eternian Forces: Harena Region's Merchant

"This is the sorceress of light, who takes to the battlefield her Book of Sorcery."

Hello! I run a volt absorb Pachirisu with swagger, nuzzle, charm and super fang. What item should I give it? Thank you
    3DS friend code:1048-8039-5188

Quote Originally Posted by lavulin View Post
    Hello! I run a volt absorb Pachirisu with swagger, nuzzle, charm and super fang. What item should I give it? Thank you
    For a defense-oriented set like that, your best bet would be Leftovers. It may not be bulky enough to be taking a ton of hits, but there really isn't another item it could effectively use, aside from Sitrus Berry, which is more useful in Doubles.
    AC Dream Address: 4300 2225 3013 // Secret Base Teams // Most Recent Shiny: Reshiram and Palkia

Okay, so while I was exp grinding, I decided to pay a visit to the Battle Chateau just now.
    Surprisingly, upon entering, I received the title of Grand Duchess. But the thing is, although I have done a lot of battles there in the Chateau, I haven't been going there for awhile because of my recent breeding escapades.
    So I'm kinda wondering (if this was already answered or not), is there a set number of battles in the Battle Chateau that needed to be done to achieve Grand Duchess? Because if there was, I've obviously lost track. o.o

Quote Originally Posted by Psynergy View Post
    For a defense-oriented set like that, your best bet would be Leftovers. It may not be bulky enough to be taking a ton of hits, but there really isn't another item it could effectively use, aside from Sitrus Berry, which is more useful in Doubles.
    Thank you for help!
    3DS friend code:1048-8039-5188

Page 468 of 555 FirstFirst ... 368418458464465466467468469470471472478518 ... LastLast