Page 515 of 555 FirstFirst ... 415465505511512513514515516517518519525 ... LastLast
Results 12,851 to 12,875 of 13872

Thread: Official X & Y Help Thread

My main problem now is that I don't know which pokemon to choose in my team...I have several 3Ivs spitbacks from wonder trade I saved from my previous party (thanks to pokebank) I'd like to try such as Flabebe or Litleo so I could use one of those...or catch something using my synchronize Ralts (that I also pokebanked because I had I think all the competitive natures)...

Well first I'll evolve the 6 scatterbugs I saved to check if i already have their patterns...while training that timid litleo and that bold blue flabebe...
    3DS Friend Code: 2895 6298 8523. PM me if you add me ^^
    I am a grass type with Ivysaur, Pansage and Gogoat
    Looking for Friend Safaris with : Vullaby, Inkay, Swirlix, Emolga, Galvantula, Tranquill, tropius, Maractus, Nincada, Ariados, Muk, Foretress, Bronzong, Excadrill, Krabby, Azumarill
    PM me if you have one of those

Restarted X: Currently going to Café Lysandre
    For those who added me before try to connect more often, I'll also try in order to get you back on my PSS

Little brother Friend code: 4270-2625-9622
    Grass safari: Oddish-Petilil-??? (He has 5 badges currently)
    please help him fill his friend safari

Quote Originally Posted by Ze DreamGirl View Post
    My main problem now is that I don't know which pokemon to choose in my team...I have several 3Ivs spitbacks from wonder trade I saved from my previous party (thanks to pokebank) I'd like to try such as Flabebe or Litleo so I could use one of those...or catch something using my synchronize Ralts (that I also pokebanked because I had I think all the competitive natures)...

Well first I'll evolve the 6 scatterbugs I saved to check if i already have their patterns...while training that timid litleo and that bold blue flabebe...
    By the sounds of it you've already got yourself half a Kalos exclusive Pokemon Team. Just a thought.

Good think about Kalos is even though there's only 72 Pokemon they're all pretty good and can be used quite easily if your up to the challenge.
    - My Sig was too Tall, so a Mod fixed it -

Hello everyone. Say: I was thinking in restarting my game in X but I can't afford to loose some pokemon and items (about 8). So I was thinking if someone could hang on to them while I restart my game and then trade them back thanks. PM me

Can someone tell me how to evolve eevee into sylveon
    My 3DS FC: 0576-5895-8380

Quote Originally Posted by pokefangirl_21 View Post
    Can someone tell me how to evolve eevee into sylveon
    My 3DS FC: 0576-5895-8380
    level up while having 2 hearts of affection in Pokemon-amie and knowing a fairy-type move

I have found true bliss. It has been staring at me for eight years. Only recently have i welcomed it into my arms.
    September 5th, 2014

Quote Originally Posted by DragonXmicro View Post
    level up while having 2 hearts of affection in Pokemon-amie and knowing a fairy-type move
    specifically baby doll eyes which is avaliable before level 30

Quote Originally Posted by The Mustache View Post
    specifically baby doll eyes which is avaliable before level 30
    level 9, to be exact

I have found true bliss. It has been staring at me for eight years. Only recently have i welcomed it into my arms.
    September 5th, 2014

can the event vivillion be shiny? or is it shiny locked?
    White 2 Friend code : 1508-0208-9881
    Pokémon X Friend Code: 0275-7830-7079

Quote Originally Posted by shadowF View Post
    can the event vivillion be shiny? or is it shiny locked?
    i think that it is shiny locked, based on all events in the past few years

September 5th, 2014

I need some help understanding how breeding moves work? Like if I want a poochyena that knows "Ice Fang", what do i need for the parents? Will it know the move right away?

Quote Originally Posted by azrael07 View Post
    I need some help understanding how breeding moves work? Like if I want a poochyena that knows "Ice Fang", what do i need for the parents? Will it know the move right away?
    The Father needs to know the move you want to teach the baby. You could use a Male Piloswine that as learned Ice Fang, who learns it at Level 24, and is the same egg group as Poochyena, and a Female Poochyena or Mightyena. The resulting egg will have Poochyena that knows Ice Fang at Lv 1.
    Writing LJ Twitter Raptr

MikeSharpeWriter.com -Project Elfish Jarate

3DS - 3007 - 8991 - 4413 (VM/PM me to add you)

Hi everyone, I know that these were given out a long time ago now and I'm not entirely sure if I should be asking this in this thread but I've only just started playing Pokémon X and would anyone be generous enough to give me their quick ball code for 12 quick balls that were given out back in October please?
    My favourite gen 6 Pokemon:
    Delphox
    Pyroar
    Pangoro
    Aegislash
    Malamar
    Dragalge
    Tyrantrum
    Aurorus
    Hawlucha
    Trevenant
    Gourgeist

2638-1756-0896
    Friend Safari: Psychic - Munna, Wobbuffet, Duosion

Is there anything I can do to influence my Soft reset for Timid Vivillon besides a pokemon with synchronize ?
    1 million thanks to Varanus for this Shiny Card.

0963-1007-3370 Y Fc

Quote Originally Posted by 3fiddy View Post
    Is there anything I can do to influence my Soft reset for Timid Vivillon besides a pokemon with synchronize ?
    Unless you know how to RNG abuse in X/Y, there's no way you can influence the nature of an event Pokémon. And I'm pretty sure Synchronize won't work, because Synchronize only works with wild encounters.

Made by Tini (FrozenConstellation).
    Quote Originally Posted by Demon Kitsune Yoko Kurama View Post
    Wow, mention Liepard, and everyone's active. I should do this more often.

Thanks anyway. I Dowloaded the event. But I saved right before talking to the girl to receive it. I have gotten different natures etc just wanted timid mostly.
    1 million thanks to Varanus for this Shiny Card.

0963-1007-3370 Y Fc

Hello everyone. Say: I was thinking in restarting my game in X but I can't afford to loose some pokemon and items (about 8). So I was thinking if someone could hang on to them while I restart my game and then trade them back thanks. PM me
    If you have PokéBank, you can use that to hold your teams and collections from previous save files, then start a new game and transfer back from Bank. It won't let you keep and store items, though.

Quote Originally Posted by Paladin of Arceus View Post
    If you have PokéBank, you can use that to hold your teams and collections from previous save files, then start a new game and transfer back from Bank. It won't let you keep and store items, though.
    I have the bank but I can't use it... For a month it gives me the error

Quote Originally Posted by Galvantula1992 View Post
    Hi everyone, I know that these were given out a long time ago now and I'm not entirely sure if I should be asking this in this thread but I've only just started playing Pokémon X and would anyone be generous enough to give me their quick ball code for 12 quick balls that were given out back in October please?
    To my knowledge there were never any Quick Balls given away in an event. I'm not sure what you're talking about here.

Which error does it give you? Pokemon Bank should not be giving you any problems. It's been working perfectly for months now.

3DS FC: 5129-1087-8128 Friend Safari: Phanpy, Dugtrio, Diggersby
    IGN: Varanus ~I have officially claimed Chompy!~

Quote Originally Posted by DarkLucarioADV View Post
    Varanus already said not to and she's smarter than me so I should Listen to her.
    -------

Quote Originally Posted by varanus_komodoensis View Post
    To my knowledge there were never any Quick Balls given away in an event. I'm not sure what you're talking about here.

Which error does it give you? Pokemon Bank should not be giving you any problems. It's been working perfectly for months now.
    It wasn't an event it was a promotion by Tesco a UK store who gave away codes to fans who brought the game in store. I would imagine most fans actually used them.
    - My Sig was too Tall, so a Mod fixed it -

Not really a question, but an observation I made. Every time I go into Route 2 for the first time, I run into a level 3 Pidgey in the second row of the first patch of grass as my first encounter without fail. Is the game programmed to give you that encounter, or do I just have some odd luck?
    Pokemon Y Friend Code: 3282-3535-2249

Friend Safari: Pansage, Petilil, Gogoat

As of now, my focus is on Safaris with starters (barring Wartortle and Quilladin), but give me your Safari anyway. Chances are I'll find something interesting.

Did you remember to pay for the service after the free trial period expired? At this point, you can't use PokéBank until you've paid the $5 yearly fee (or whatever it converts to in your country's currency.)

@Above: Nope, it's just your super-weird luck. I got Zigzagoon and Fletchling in my games, if I remember correctly. Altho I don't perpetually restart them over and over again, like some people do.
    Last edited by Paladin of Arceus; 8th July 2014 at 9:44 PM.

Even if you didn't pay for it you could at least withdraw from it. What is the error? You're not even able to get as far as withdrawing?

Editing instead of double-posting. If you breed a female Cherish Ball Vivillion, will the baby be in a Cherish Ball?
    Last edited by Trevenant; 9th July 2014 at 6:02 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Trevenant View Post
    Editing instead of double-posting. If you breed a female Cherish Ball Vivillion, will the baby be in a Cherish Ball?
    No, Cherish Balls cannot be passed down, unfortunately.

3DS FC: 5129-1087-8128 Friend Safari: Phanpy, Dugtrio, Diggersby
    IGN: Varanus ~I have officially claimed Chompy!~

Quote Originally Posted by DarkLucarioADV View Post
    Varanus already said not to and she's smarter than me so I should Listen to her.
    -------

Quote Originally Posted by varanus_komodoensis View Post
    No, Cherish Balls cannot be passed down, unfortunately.
    Yup, same goes for Master Balls... I learned the hard way by catching a Meditite in one :[

Although I guess it's for the best; it makes the Cherish Ball seem much more exclusive/special.

Kind of an involved question, but I'm finding different answers based on where I go. I figured I'd ask here, too.

What breedable Pokemon cannot, legally, have a hidden ability?

I figure that's an easier question than the alternative (ie what Pokemon can have their HA).

devilmonkey's Breeding Sanctuary

Click the above image to see my trade shop
    Nintendo 3DS FC: 4742 - 5151 - 0620
    IGN: Atomsk

Page 515 of 555 FirstFirst ... 415465505511512513514515516517518519525 ... LastLast