Page 527 of 552 FirstFirst ... 427477517523524525526527528529530531537 ... LastLast
Results 13,151 to 13,175 of 13792

Thread: Official X & Y Help Thread

Really need some help, every time I try to do a trade, a wonder trade, a specific trade with someone I added, a paserby, you name it, I just get this error:

An error has occurred. Please try again later.
    If the problem persists, please contact your local customer support centre.

It happens every single time, EXEPT for when I do GTS trades, those works every time.

I have no idea what the issue is, and so far it is 100% of the time, not one trade has worked. Anyone know the reason for this, and if there is a fix for it? Really, really annoying glitch.. bugg... whatever it is.

Everytime i try to play rating or free battle it says " communication with error was interrupted". What can i do to fix it? Any help appreciated

I have a question. If you get an event Pokemon of a certain gender through WiFi, is it possible to reset its gender? I know it can happen with natures, but can it happen with genders, too?
    Pokemon Black Name: Teito
    Pokemon Black FC: 3869 6814 1896

E-Mail Address: firechick25@gmail.com (in case these forums keep getting messed up)
    Pokemon White 2 Name: Serena
    Pokemon White 2 FC: 5072 2733 1563

Pokemon Black 2 Name: Lyra
    Pokemon Black 2 FC: 4771 6442 6877

Pokemon X Name: Rochelle
    FC: 3754-7778-5065
    Friend Safari: Ice
    Friend Safari Pokemon: Bergmite, Snover, Cloyster

I have a UT Male Shiny Foongus for trade if anyone wants it! It's in my White 2 game!

Only if the gender isn't set, but I'm pretty sure all events have the gender set.

| Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

Has gender anything to do with a pokemons stats?

Quote Originally Posted by Tobelone View Post
    Has gender anything to do with a pokemons stats?
    Since Gen 3, Gender does not affect stats in Pokémon games, nor does it indicate a IV value. The Obvious exception in Nidoran lines. FYI: Meowstic Gender differences are Moveset based, not stat based.

(In Gen 2, the Attack DV (Gen1&2's IVs) actually determined the Gender. Males had better Attack DV than Females.)
    Writing LJ Twitter Raptr

MikeSharpeWriter.com -Project Elfish Jarate

3DS - 3007 - 8991 - 4413 (VM/PM me to add you)

Just to be clear, if it shows up in the pokedex in the other language tabs- like you go to your pokedex and you can click on jpn, ilt, etc, that pokemon works for masuda, right?

Just have over 420 eggs, just making sure I'm doing it right.
    Yo, fellow Poke' lovers! My favorite is Feraligatr, but I love most pokemon. I've lots of pokemon hatched/caught, are willing to trade some.

Can breed a lot of pokemon, I have POKERUS, lot of HA pokes, PM me if you are willing to trade.

"If you love it enough you can have another because the new Pokemon can never take the sentimental value of the original, but can make new memories to add to the good times"
    -My younger brother

Friend code-1375 7776 2368-Heather

IMPOSTER DITTO-Pm for offers

Quote Originally Posted by CrusherTheFeraligatr View Post
    Just to be clear, if it shows up in the pokedex in the other language tabs- like you go to your pokedex and you can click on jpn, ilt, etc, that pokemon works for masuda, right?

Just have over 420 eggs, just making sure I'm doing it right.
    Kinda. MM requires two Pokémon that are from different Language games.

One Pokémon itself will need to have a 3 letters in a box on it's status screen next to the Level, as shown here. http://media.tumblr.com/e4bc0d7cfe4c...tEf1qd5qy6.png

The other Pokémon can have either be no box (being the same Language as your game) , or have different letters in the box.
    Writing LJ Twitter Raptr

MikeSharpeWriter.com -Project Elfish Jarate

3DS - 3007 - 8991 - 4413 (VM/PM me to add you)

Quote Originally Posted by Nutter t.KK View Post
    Kinda. MM requires two Pokémon that are from different Language games.

One Pokémon itself will need to have a 3 letters in a box on it's status screen next to the Level, as shown here. http://media.tumblr.com/e4bc0d7cfe4c...tEf1qd5qy6.png

The other Pokémon can have either be no box (being the same Language as your game) , or have different letters in the box.
    Oh good, I'm doing it right then.
    Yo, fellow Poke' lovers! My favorite is Feraligatr, but I love most pokemon. I've lots of pokemon hatched/caught, are willing to trade some.

Can breed a lot of pokemon, I have POKERUS, lot of HA pokes, PM me if you are willing to trade.

"If you love it enough you can have another because the new Pokemon can never take the sentimental value of the original, but can make new memories to add to the good times"
    -My younger brother

Friend code-1375 7776 2368-Heather

IMPOSTER DITTO-Pm for offers

Don't know if is the correct place to ask but..
    What does some user means when they ask for a spitback?
    I've heard it here and in other Forums

Pokemon Showdown Nick: Xx_Tyki_xX

3Ds Code: 5171-9832-9728
    Friend Safari Fire.

Visist The Black Sheep Ark, I will always do my best.

Quote Originally Posted by Xx_BS-TyKi_xX View Post
    Don't know if is the correct place to ask but..
    What does some user means when they ask for a spitback?
    I've heard it here and in other Forums
    From what I can manage to find online, a spitback is like a fail at IV breeding, like the wrong IV's or something maybe. From what I found it's like a 3IV or something when you're looking for 5IV.

Friend Code: 5472-6256-4416
    My New Trade Shop is Finally up and running!
    http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...-Breeding-Shop

Quote Originally Posted by XxPokemonPrincessxX View Post
    From what I can manage to find online, a spitback is like a fail at IV breeding, like the wrong IV's or something maybe. From what I found it's like a 3IV or something when you're looking for 5IV.
    Thak you for the help

Pokemon Showdown Nick: Xx_Tyki_xX

3Ds Code: 5171-9832-9728
    Friend Safari Fire.

Visist The Black Sheep Ark, I will always do my best.

Excuse me but I have some questions that I like to ask of you guys. What is the best nature for an Iron Fist Infernape? Does it have to have 6 Max Ivs?
    I am here to help others to solve their problem,and I'm also the big fan of Kissshipping.

FC: 3737-9549-2888
    IGN: Shego

Quote Originally Posted by Shego View Post
    Excuse me but I have some questions that I like to ask of you guys. What is the best nature for an Iron Fist Infernape? Does it have to have 6 Max Ivs?
    6 max ivs if you go for naive unless you preffer some specific HP.
    5 ivs work for jolly without spatk moves.
    Who said moe cant be Gar?

Fc Ixchen: 0559-7194-5664
    Poison safari : Muk Cascoon Venomoth

Looking for contrary snivy and adaptability skrelp, they can be traded now XD

I HATE the Hoenn region and its winguls with a passion that can burn steel beams. But i love move tutors, Lets see how this goes...

Hi, I'm new, there is something odd that is happening me in game while breeding and that i cant find in the main site (congratulations for the fantastic work great site).
    1) while breeding a pansage with 3 egge moves (nasty plot, role play, leaf storm) I usually get a pansage with 4 egg moves, the parents have bullet seed and the sons seems to get it... so i thought it was a standard egg move, but is not in the list of those moves. When i took out the male pansage putting in a ditto, all the sons started to get only the 3 previous egg moves and not bullet seed. I'm sorry to bother for that thing, but, what is happening? did I miss some info about breeding?
    2) evolving a piloswine with the move ice shard will make a mamoswine with it. Even if i lose the move i can remember it with an heart scale. Thinking that it was the same for all pokemons, i evolved a yanma with hypnosis to yanmega, just to have the move ready in case ia wanted to switch to another move set (without making another yanmega). If i delete hypnosis, yanmega will lose it forever, the same happens with a lot of moves for those pokemons (like simisage) that evolve with a stone, i usually evolve them with 4 moves from the previous evolution, but, they seem to lose it forever if i delete them. My question is, is there a list of moves like ice shard for mamoswine? moves that can be remembered by the pokemon like egg moves but are from previous evolution?
    sorry for the long post and thanks for reading
    Last edited by Nanakase; 9th August 2014 at 3:58 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Nanakase View Post
    Hi, I'm new, there is something odd that is happening me in game while breeding and that i cant find in the main site (congratulations for the fantastic work great site).
    1) while breeding a pansage with 3 egge moves (nasty plot, role play, leaf storm) I usually get a pansage with 4 egg moves, the parents have bullet seed and the sons seems to get it... so i thought it was a standard egg move, but is not in the list of those moves. When i took out the male pansage putting in a ditto, all the sons started to get only the 3 previous egg moves and not bullet seed. I'm sorry to bother for that thing, but, what is happening? did I miss some info about breeding?
    2) evolving a piloswine with the move ice shard will make a mamoswine with it. Even if i lose the move i can remember it with an heart scale. Thinking that it was the same for all pokemons, i evolved a yanma with hypnosis to yanmega, just to have the move ready in case ia wanted to switch to another move set (without making another yanmega). If i delete hypnosis, yanmega will lose it forever, the same happens with a lot of moves for those pokemons (like simisage) that evolve with a stone, i usually evolve them with 4 moves from the previous evolution, but, they seem to lose it forever if i delete them. My question is, is there a list of moves like ice shard for mamoswine? moves that can be remembered by the pokemon like egg moves but are from previous evolution?
    sorry for the long post and thanks for reading
    1) According to the page for Pansage, Bullet Seed is indeed an egg move as well. However, if they've suddenly stopped getting Bullet Seed, it might be due to the parent forgetting the move in the Day Care.
    2) You could rebreed a Yanma with another Yanma, both with Hypnosis, so that the offspring could get Hypnosis as an Egg Move. If both parents know the move, the child will know the move as if it was an egg move, and hence can be restored by Heart Scales.
    That Mamoswine of yours was probably taught Ice Shard in this way, hence being able to relearn it with a Heart Scale.
    Many thanks to Astral Shadow for the (rather old) shifting userbar and Garnet who I assume created the guild userbar.

Are you interested in PASBL? I'd recommend the Getting Started thread.
    Still have questions? Drop by the Trainer and Referee Q&A!

thanks for the quick answer, anyway i wrote bullet seed but, actually the move was seed bomb.... I was a little confused. So to make it short I can transform some non egg moves to egg moves using the way you told me, thanks !

Quote Originally Posted by Nanakase View Post
    thanks for the quick answer, anyway i wrote bullet seed but, actually the move was seed bomb.... I was a little confused. So to make it short I can transform some non egg moves to egg moves using the way you told me, thanks !
    Pretty much. That's how I have Mudkips with Hydro Pump as an egg move rather than levelling to level 42 or so.
    Many thanks to Astral Shadow for the (rather old) shifting userbar and Garnet who I assume created the guild userbar.

Ok. But do you guys know what is the best nature and moveset for Mew?
    I am here to help others to solve their problem,and I'm also the big fan of Kissshipping.

Quote Originally Posted by Shego View Post
    Ok. But do you guys know what is the best nature and moveset for Mew?
    Mew is one of those Pokemon who does well in many roles.
    You could have a support based one with Stealth Rock, Defog and Bold nature, or a sweeper w/ Nasty Plot and Modest/Timid. Or even a Physical one if you feel like it.

hi guys , any ideas on how to stop pranksters and more importantly how to prevent a pokemon from using trick room ?

Quote Originally Posted by joevember View Post
    hi guys , any ideas on how to stop pranksters and more importantly how to prevent a pokemon from using trick room ?
    Magic Bounce shuts down most Prankster users, or on a more specific level, Whimsicott can't do all that much to opposing grass types given they're immune to Leech Seed and Stun Spore (Mega Venusaur craps all over Whimsicott), Sableye has trouble with powerful fire types since they're immune to Will-o-Wisp (such as the Mega Charizards), and Thundurus is pretty broken so good luck stopping that.

Trick Room's easy to stop due to its -7 priority. Taunt 'em, put 'em to sleep, or just KO 'em outright.
    Competitive/IGRMT Mod and one of the writers for the PotW.

I make no claim of being perfect or always right. Take everything I say with a grain of salt.

Quote Originally Posted by KamenAeons View Post
    Mew is one of those Pokemon who does well in many roles.
    You could have a support based one with Stealth Rock, Defog and Bold nature, or a sweeper w/ Nasty Plot and Modest/Timid. Or even a Physical one if you feel like it.
    How about this set for Mew?

Mew@Leftovers
    Nature: Speedy nature
    Ability: Synchronize
    Evs: 252 HP, 152 SpD, 104 Speed

Defog
    Knock-Off
    Will-O-Wisp
    Roost/Soft-Boiled

A few days ago, I noticed an odd problem... when I go to my friend safaris, some of my friends' avatars are disappearing! They're still in my friends list, and the next time I see them their face returns... but then it spreads to others! I know that deleting me from their list is not the cause, because the first person whose face disappeared was my own! I have 2 systems, and had them add each other. And I most certainly haven't deleted myself. Plus, when they vanish, it's not in any particular order, but rather scattered all through my safari list. Right now, I have 7 friends that have been face-napped.

So... what's causing this random disappearance? And what can I do to stop it?
    (-o-) ¨(`o˛)¨ (-o-)
    FC: 4098-4501-2485
    Safari: Fairy - Kirlia, Swirlix, Floette
    IGN: Auren

Hi, I really need some help. Whenever I try to use an online feature, such as wonder trade, Battle spot, Or anything else like trading with someone directly/ battling with someone directly, I get an error. It has been here since the day I bought the game/the console, about 2 weeks ago. this is the error message I get:

An error has occurred. Please try again later.
    If the problem persists, please contact your local customer support centre.

I CAN use the GTS for some reason, but NOTHING else.

Does anyone have this problem? Is there a fix to it?

(I have contacted the local nintendo help center as well, but figured if someone here knows a fix that would be great. So far the nintendo peeps dont know what to do.)

EDIT: I HAVE tried: Re-downloading all updates for the game, this did not fix it. (As in, yes both my system and my game IS up to date.) Also, I have a normal 3DS, not the XL version, not the 2DS version, idk if that is relevant, also its pokemon Y not X.
    Last edited by ghohan5; 10th August 2014 at 7:07 PM.

Page 527 of 552 FirstFirst ... 427477517523524525526527528529530531537 ... LastLast