Page 528 of 555 FirstFirst ... 428478518524525526527528529530531532538 ... LastLast
Results 13,176 to 13,200 of 13873

Thread: Official X & Y Help Thread

Quote Originally Posted by ghohan5 View Post
    Hi, I really need some help. Whenever I try to use an online feature, such as wonder trade, Battle spot, Or anything else like trading with someone directly/ battling with someone directly, I get an error. It has been here since the day I bought the game/the console, about 2 weeks ago. this is the error message I get:

An error has occurred. Please try again later.
    If the problem persists, please contact your local customer support centre.

I CAN use the GTS for some reason, but NOTHING else.

Does anyone have this problem? Is there a fix to it?

(I have contacted the local nintendo help center as well, but figured if someone here knows a fix that would be great. So far the nintendo peeps dont know what to do.)

EDIT: I HAVE tried: Re-downloading all updates for the game, this did not fix it. (As in, yes both my system and my game IS up to date.) Also, I have a normal 3DS, not the XL version, not the 2DS version, idk if that is relevant, also its pokemon Y not X.
    My best guess for you is that it's a traffic thing. Maybe when you try to somewhat matches up with the game's servers of trafficing with trades and battles, therefore it may crash. Other than that guess, I have no idea.

Friend Code: 5472-6256-4416
    My New Trade Shop is Finally up and running!
    http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...-Breeding-Shop

Quote Originally Posted by Shego View Post
    How about this set for Mew?

Mew@Leftovers
    Nature: Speedy nature
    Ability: Synchronize
    Evs: 252 HP, 152 SpD, 104 Speed

Defog
    Knock-Off
    Will-O-Wisp
    Roost/Soft-Boiled
    There's a Competiton Help Thread or an asking about competition battle somewhere for X and Y on here, I think that thread may be best for you.

Quote Originally Posted by XxPokemonPrincessxX View Post
    My best guess for you is that it's a traffic thing. Maybe when you try to somewhat matches up with the game's servers of trafficing with trades and battles, therefore it may crash. Other than that guess, I have no idea.
    Any idea how to fix that issue?

Any idea how to fix that issue?
    No idea on that.

Ok! So I have found a solution for the problem! It was indeed related to my router, it was blocking the online features for some reason. What I had to do to fix it was port forwarding the 3DS.

I cant link a URL in a post for some reason, but there is a guide on how to port forward a 3DS on the nintendo help page, just google "how to port forward 3DS" and it should pop up.

Hope I helped you if you have this problem

Hi, I really need some help. Whenever I try to use an online feature, such as wonder trade, Battle spot, Or anything else like trading with someone directly/ battling with someone directly, I get an error. It has been here since the day I bought the game/the console, about 2 weeks ago. this is the error message I get:

An error has occurred. Please try again later.
    If the problem persists, please contact your local customer support centre.

I CAN use the GTS for some reason, but NOTHING else.

Does anyone have this problem? Is there a fix to it?

(I have contacted the local nintendo help center as well, but figured if someone here knows a fix that would be great. So far the nintendo peeps dont know what to do.)

EDIT: I HAVE tried: Re-downloading all updates for the game, this did not fix it. (As in, yes both my system and my game IS up to date.) Also, I have a normal 3DS, not the XL version, not the 2DS version, idk if that is relevant, also its pokemon Y not X.

Is there any word as to whether or not the opposite-version Mega Charizard event is coming to the US, and if it is, what's the time window and method of distribution?

Quote Originally Posted by Paladin of Arceus View Post
    Is there any word as to whether or not the opposite-version Mega Charizard event is coming to the US, and if it is, what's the time window and method of distribution?
    No word on it so far.

Ah, I see. Thanks! I guess I'll just have to keep an eye on Serebii's page for any relevant news.

A few days ago, I noticed an odd problem... when I go to my friend safaris, some of my friends' avatars are disappearing! They're still in my friends list, and the next time I see them their face returns... but then it spreads to others! I know that deleting me from their list is not the cause, because the first person whose face disappeared was my own! I have 2 systems, and had them add each other. And I most certainly haven't deleted myself. Plus, when they vanish, it's not in any particular order, but rather scattered all through my safari list. Right now, I have 11 friends that have been face-napped.

So... what's causing this random disappearance? And what can I do to stop it?
    (-o-) ¨(`o˛)¨ (-o-)
    FC: 4098-4501-2485
    Safari: Fairy - Kirlia, Swirlix, Floette
    IGN: Auren

1) Is it possible to get all vivillon forms in English (US)? Since i dont want my vivillons to have other tags like KOR,GER,FRE,etc
    2) If a pokemon is english and its OT is japanese it is hacked?

Name: Drakath
    3DS Friend Code: 2723-9635-5698

Quote Originally Posted by Drakath569 View Post
    1) Is it possible to get all vivillon forms in English (US)? Since i dont want my vivillons to have other tags like KOR,GER,FRE,etc
    2) If a pokemon is english and its OT is japanese it is hacked?
    1) Yes, it's possible, but you'll have to find players who set their language to English.
    2) I don't think so, the OT probably set his/her language to English but he/she is Japanese.
    FC: 3754-7973-9646

Hello guys. May I ask you something? How to unlock battle Music 5-11 as to battle a friend that was close to me? I've beaten the E4,and battled on the online players. You see, when I've battled one of the online players, it has the options of music choices 1-11. But when I challenge a local friend, it has the choices 1-4. Is there's any problem?
    I am here to help others to solve their problem,and I'm also the big fan of Kissshipping.

FC: 3737-9549-2888
    IGN: Shego

Quote Originally Posted by Shego View Post
    Hello guys. May I ask you something? How to unlock battle Music 5-11 as to battle a friend that was close to me? I've beaten the E4,and battled on the online players. You see, when I've battled one of the online players, it has the options of music choices 1-11. But when I challenge a local friend, it has the choices 1-4. Is there's any problem?
    Local battles only ever have a choice of 1-4, as far as I'm aware.

I'm breeding a Motor Drive Electivire (Male) and Vital Spirit Electabuzz (the HA, also its female) and I got 5 eggs and hatched them and all 5 elekids had static. Am I doing something wrong or am I having bad luck? the Electivire is holding destiny knot and the Electabuzz is holding an Everstone.

Edit: Nevermind, turns out it was just bad luck.
    Last edited by Master_Xanthan; 11th August 2014 at 11:12 PM.

hi there, anyone have a ditto safari they can help me out with?

Quote Originally Posted by Renton Thurston View Post
    hi there, anyone have a ditto safari they can help me out with?
    Try asking here: http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...RULES-OR-DIE!*

So I've caught two Togepi in the Friend Safari, which I plan on evolving and breeding to get an IV spread of 31/x/31/31/31/31 to use in the Battle Maison. The male has a spread of 31/31/x/31/x/31 and the female has x/31/31/x/31/x. Since I'm a complete noob to IV breeding, can anyone tell me exactly how to pass down the IVs that I want to the baby? I also have a Modest Ditto which I'd like to use to give the baby the right nature, but I'm really not sure how to go about this.

Quote Originally Posted by ryanthehuman View Post
    So I've caught two Togepi in the Friend Safari, which I plan on evolving and breeding to get an IV spread of 31/x/31/31/31/31 to use in the Battle Maison. The male has a spread of 31/31/x/31/x/31 and the female has x/31/31/x/31/x. Since I'm a complete noob to IV breeding, can anyone tell me exactly how to pass down the IVs that I want to the baby? I also have a Modest Ditto which I'd like to use to give the baby the right nature, but I'm really not sure how to go about this.
    Firstly, breeding togepi is a pain because it has to be a togetic/togekiss in order to breed.
    secondly, use an everstone on the ditto to aquire the nature, and use a destiny knot to have 5 of the parents IVs pass down.

that's about all i've got for you, but others may be of more help

I have found true bliss. It has been staring at me for eight years. Only recently have i welcomed it into my arms.
    September 5th, 2014

I was breeding Spoinks in moon ball when I noticed odd graphics glitch. Sometimes Spoinks are completely white in hatching animation- with exception of little rectangular portion near their nose o_0

When you check their summary, place them in poke-amie or send into battle they look normal. Only hatching animation is sometimes glitched and they are lacking most of their color. Spoinks are completely legal and bred from moon ball female caught legitimately in Heart Gold with Hoenn sounds.

Has anyone encountered same oddity? I son't know if it is caused by apricorn ball and whether or not it is exclusive to spoink- since I never have encountered this glitch with other pokemon but now twice with spoink. One Spoink hatched normally. All are non- shiny and I know what shiny Spoink is supposed to look like - so it's not that. (Already posted this on recent happenings thread because I have no idea where this kind of question belongs to)
    LF shinies:
    LF: FT:
    FC: 2766-9478-4272 FS: normal type Minccino, Dunsparce and Smeargle
    I have these shinies for trade!

Please visit my trade shop: (It's still quite small but i'm working on it) http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...reeding-Corner

Successful Masuda methods(not for trade):

Hi I really want pinsirite and own pokemon y. I already recieved the downloadable pinsir but cant get the mega stone. Also, I live i Canada so I cant go to gamestop to get it. Pls help. I have a few tradable things to put out there. Mostly mega stones and a shiny farfetched. Pls, I know its pathatic but I was in the friend safaro and this thing just popped out of no where. My friend code is 1993-7061-8997

Use the trade forum if you want to make a trade. http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...Trading-Thread

| Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

Question about the Heracross/Pinsir event: Will GameStop give me the stone that matches my bug? Because I'm going through X right now, and I could really go for Mega Heracross.
    Pokemon Y Friend Code: 3282-3535-2249

Friend Safari: Pansage, Petilil, Gogoat

As of now, my focus is on Safaris with starters (barring Wartortle and Quilladin), but give me your Safari anyway. Chances are I'll find something interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by Nightlingbolt View Post
    Question about the Heracross/Pinsir event: Will GameStop give me the stone that matches my bug? Because I'm going through X right now, and I could really go for Mega Heracross.
    Yeah, you'll get Heracronite in X, and Pinsirite in Y.
    3DS FC: 1762-3779-2632
    I have claimed Empoleon, Rosalina, and Super Mario Galaxy!
    Pokégyms

Current Hunt: Cresselia

So here I am, soft-resetting to get a reasonably-IV'd Event Heracross when I think "god, there has to be an easier way to do this..." when I find a bunch of GameFaqs "givaways" for 6IV versions of these events. All of them have the language "6IV, cyber genned Heracross/Pinsir". What is cyber genning? I've never heard of that before.

Question: What is "cyber genning"? Is it similar to RNGing in that pokemon are "legally" obtained? Also, is there anything to influence the IVs of an Event Pokemon obtained in Gen 6?

I want a Cherish Ball Heracross I can use in competitions....

devilmonkey's Breeding Sanctuary

Click the above image to see my trade shop
    Nintendo 3DS FC: 4742 - 5151 - 0620
    IGN: Atomsk

Quote Originally Posted by devilmonkey View Post
    So here I am, soft-resetting to get a reasonably-IV'd Event Heracross when I think "god, there has to be an easier way to do this..." when I find a bunch of GameFaqs "givaways" for 6IV versions of these events. All of them have the language "6IV, cyber genned Heracross/Pinsir". What is cyber genning? I've never heard of that before.

Question: What is "cyber genning"? Is it similar to RNGing in that pokemon are "legally" obtained? Also, is there anything to influence the IVs of an Event Pokemon obtained in Gen 6?

I want a Cherish Ball Heracross I can use in competitions....
    I found this thread explaining what it is, but I hadn't even heard that name before you asked about it.

Page 528 of 555 FirstFirst ... 428478518524525526527528529530531532538 ... LastLast