Page 53 of 541 FirstFirst ... 34349505152535455565763103153 ... LastLast
Results 1,301 to 1,325 of 13525

Thread: Official X & Y Help Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Vizion View Post
    Where is the name renamer?

I also just beat the E4 and Champion and post game talked to my mom but I forgot where she said to go; need to know where.
    The Name Rater is in Camphier Town.

Head out to the Northern Boulevard of Lumiose City, specifically Lumiose Station.
    Breeder of many Treeckos, master of none.

Where is the Dark Pulse TM on Route 15? I can not find it anywhere. :/

guessing no one found rotom then

Quote Originally Posted by ipodboqi View Post
    Where is the Dark Pulse TM on Route 15? I can not find it anywhere. :/
    You need to access it from route 16. Cut the bush and go up the waterfall.

Thank you, Xweek!

So, dumb question, but how do I get into Lumiose city (north part) I need to challenge the gym, but the guy on route 13 says that it's closed. Do I need to go to the power plant and do something there?

Does anyone know if Aurorus or Goodra can learn surf?

LOVE HINA

This isn't so much of an X and Y question as it is a Pokemon question. I've had Riachu from the start of the game on my team and i'm on the 5th gym now, you think I can or should replace slam or Electro Ball with Return? I'm fairly certain he's close to max happieness, unless there is a place that reads that kinda stuff. I could have sworn there was one but I can't remember where.

NNID: Antagonistgreen | 3DS FC: 4727-5570-4170

Tumblr | Youtube | Twitch | Deviant Art | Miiverse
    Palletshipping | Cafemochashipping | Namelessshipping

Hey guys, anyone know where I can get a Fairy TM for transforming my Eevee? I have her affection ready, just don't have a Fairy TM!

I have 7 gym badges so most areas are open.

Quote Originally Posted by add1ct3dd View Post
    Hey guys, anyone know where I can get a Fairy TM for transforming my Eevee? I have her affection ready, just don't have a Fairy TM!

I have 7 gym badges so most areas are open.
    I thought there was one somewhere on like route 12, but I may be wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by davidxrawr View Post
    Don't know about Aurorus since I have Tyrantrum.

Goodra can't learn surf.

Quote Originally Posted by davidxrawr View Post
    Aurorus can't learn surf.

Hello guys I had two questions both about the event torchic. I'm sorry if they've been asked before but I'm too lazy to look through 53 pages of this thread. Anyway, here they are.
    1. If I get it, trade it to a different game, then reset the game I got it on, can I get it again?
    2. Is the nature determined when you get the gift over wifi or when you pick it up from the delivery person? I want to reset for adamant but this will obviously be impossible if it's determined when you get it from wifi.

If it can't learn the one you got from the fairy gym, the best thing to do is take it to the move tutor and relearn it baby doll eyes or charm.

On friend safari, does a pokeball icon show up in the 3rd slot if the friend associated with the 3rd slot is online when I go there or will nothing be their until I see that pokemon.
    3DS friend code - 1134 8066 3064

I never realised how much a few sheets of metal will ruin the gaming experience of millions of Americans. I'm sorry you don't get these few pieces of metal and while I'm apologising, I'm sorry that you will ultimately pay less for your game, a plight I'm sure you'll never get over it.

Does anyone know where to catch a white flowered Flabébé at? Is it Route 4 or 7?

Quote Originally Posted by ChaoticTempest View Post
    Hello guys I had two questions both about the event torchic. I'm sorry if they've been asked before but I'm too lazy to look through 53 pages of this thread. Anyway, here they are.
    1. If I get it, trade it to a different game, then reset the game I got it on, can I get it again?
    2. Is the nature determined when you get the gift over wifi or when you pick it up from the delivery person? I want to reset for adamant but this will obviously be impossible if it's determined when you get it from wifi.
    1. Yes. I'm fairly sure it'll work (it did in gen 4 and gen 5.)
    I think it's determined over wifi.

Quote Originally Posted by Photonkrios95 View Post
    If it can't learn the one you got from the fairy gym, the best thing to do is take it to the move tutor and relearn it baby doll eyes or charm.

On friend safari, does a pokeball icon show up in the 3rd slot if the friend associated with the 3rd slot is online when I go there or will nothing be their until I see that pokemon.
    It won't learn the one from the gym no

Where abouts is the tutor?

Any known use for the Chamber of Emptiness and Sea Spirit's Den? We won't have another event until Mid-Jan at the earliest :/
    3DS FC: 4038-7225-8781

Quote Originally Posted by Greenseal72 View Post
    So, dumb question, but how do I get into Lumiose city (north part) I need to challenge the gym, but the guy on route 13 says that it's closed. Do I need to go to the power plant and do something there?
    Does anyone know this, I'm so lost...

Quote Originally Posted by ChaoticTempest View Post
    1.No
    2. you can soft reset in front of the delivery person
    Current Pokemon Black Team: 8 Badges

anyone found rotom?

Quote Originally Posted by Mays View Post
    Any known use for the Chamber of Emptiness and Sea Spirit's Den? We won't have another event until Mid-Jan at the earliest :/
    Emptiness has Mawiles mega stone, nothing on sea spirits den yet.

I never realised how much a few sheets of metal will ruin the gaming experience of millions of Americans. I'm sorry you don't get these few pieces of metal and while I'm apologising, I'm sorry that you will ultimately pay less for your game, a plight I'm sure you'll never get over it.

Emptiness has Mawiles mega stone, nothing on sea spirits den yet.
    Hmm must be one of those night time only things. How do I trigger the ability to search for Mega Stones at night?

Quote Originally Posted by Mays View Post
    Hmm must be one of those night time only things. How do I trigger the ability to search for Mega Stones at night?
    Beat E4, battle a few times in Battle Mainson, Defeat Rival, go speak with Sycamore then you should be able to.

Beat E4, battle a few times in Battle Mainson, Defeat Rival, go speak with Sycamore then you should be able to.
    Ah, haven't done the Maison yet. Is that also a good way to get money with the amulet coin? need to afford that stone in the capital.

Page 53 of 541 FirstFirst ... 34349505152535455565763103153 ... LastLast